for you to come back from that hellhole.
等你从地狱里回来
Two years.
两年
And I stayed with you through so much fucked up shit.
我陪着你走过那么多难走的路
And I really don't wanna do this alone.
我不想独自面对这一切
Please don't make me do this alone.
别让我独自面对这一切
I'm so sorry... but I can't.
对不起 但我不能这么做
I'm not good for you.
我对你有害无益
I'm not good for anything.
我是个废物
I have this noise in my head.
我的脑中总是有一个声音
I can't...
我无法…
Baby, stop. It's so goddamn loud,
宝贝 别说了 它很大声
and I can't make it stop.
我无法让它停止
It'll stop.
会停止的
One day it'll just it'll go quiet.
总有一天…会安静下来
Can you please just get back on the bus?
求求你 回到车上 好吗?
For me?
为了我
I'm gonna get high with or without you.
无论有没有你 我都会嗑药的
Please don't.
别这样
Please, baby, just...
拜托了 宝贝…
I'm gonna get high.
我会继续嗑药
It's not even that interesting. The bank's not gonna fight you over the cash.
其实很乏味 银行不会阻止你拿走现金
They don't even care. It's like taking sand from a beach.
他们都不在乎 就像在沙滩上取沙子
But it's somebody's money. No, it's the bank's money.
但那是别人的钱 不 那是银行的钱
Do you need the money or do you not need the money?
你到底需不需要钱?
Of course I need the money.
我当然需要钱
All right, well, I can get a lot more if we hit all the tellers.
好的 如果把所有柜台都抢了 我就能拿到更多钱
But to hit all the tellers, I need you.
但我需要你 才能抢走所有柜台的钱
But if we're both pulling the robbery, why am I only getting 10%?
但如果我们俩都去抢为什么我只分到10%?
Because I'm the one doing all the talking and carrying the gun.
因为我负责喊话和拿枪
All right? If you were carrying the gun and threatening all the innocents,
好吗?如果你负责拿枪和威胁无辜百姓
it'd be a different story, huh?
那就不同了 对吗?
Then give me the gun. No, I'm not gonna give you the gun.
那把枪给我 不 我不会把枪给你
You just said if I had the gun I don't care what I just said!
你说如果我拿枪… 我不在乎我说什么
We're gonna do what we originally agreed.
按原定计划行动
Jesus. Can you stop being such a flaming fucking pussy, dude?
天啊 你能不能别这么没种?
Fuck it, let's do it.
管他的 我们上
No alarms! I said no alarms!
不许拉警报…
Sir, don't you touch that fucking phone! Don't you touch that phone!
先生 给我把电♥话♥放下 别碰电♥话♥
All right, I want everybody to give their money to this man here.
好的 每个人都把钱给那边的男人
Don't you touch that fucking phone.
别碰电♥话♥
Fuck!
该死
Go, go, go! Go, go!
快开…
The fuck, man?
你搞什么?
The fuck is wrong with you? Fucking infamous.
你是什么毛病? 太丢脸了
Man, I'm sorry. What do we do now?
对不起 现在怎么办?
I don't fucking know.
我也不知道
How about we do it again?
不如再来一次?
I can drive, and you and Pills do the robbing.
我开车 你和药丸抢劫
So now I've gotta rob a bank 'cause you're a fucking pussy?
就因为你没种 我要成为银行劫匪了?
I'm just not good at robberies.
我只是不擅长抢劫
Pills, look, it's three, four times the money.
药丸 能抢到三、四倍的钱
Fucking nerves are shot, man.
太累心了 伙计
Come on, man.
别这样
All right, but I'm having the gun.
好吧 但我负责拿枪
No, you're not having the gun. I am! I'm having the fucking gun!
不 你不能负责拿枪 不行 我来拿枪
And you're a junkie motherfucker.
你是个该死的吸毒仔
With PTSD.
还有创伤后应激障碍
The fuck is going on with you, man?
你到底怎么了?
Probably the Klonnie. What Klonnie?
可能是因为小氯片 什么小氯片?
My nerves were shot, man. You took fucking Klonnie?
我总是心慌 伙计 你吃了小氯片?
Just some.
只吃了一点
Are you good for this? I'm good.
你能行吗? 我能行
Are you good for this?
你能行吗?
I'm good, motherfucker. Let's do this.
我能行 混♥蛋♥ 我们上吧
Put that fucking down.
放下
All right, everyone, give your man this money.
好的 所有人都把钱给这个男人
Now!
马上
Shit.
真该死
What the fuck is wrong with you? Give me the fucking gun.
你到底是怎么回事?把枪给我
Fuck, man. Take this, get the fucking cash and go.
混♥蛋♥ 拿上这个 拿到钱后就走
Ma'am, get off the fucking phone! Get down.
女士 把电♥话♥放下 趴下
Go, go. Come on. Come on.
快… 快点…
What happened? Did you shoot somebody?
怎么了?你们朝谁开枪了吗?
No. Where's Pills & Coke?
没有 药丸可♥卡♥因♥呢?
He fucking bailed, man. He bailed.
那家伙临阵退缩了 他逃跑了
Where you going? What the fuck are you doing?
你要去哪?你♥他♥妈♥的在做什么?
Get the fucking Fuck.
快去拿…可恶
Everybody, give me your cash.
所有人都把现金给我
Open the fucking drawer. Get it out now! Hurry up.
打开抽屉 立即打开 快点
Fuck.
该死
We can't leave him. He's gonna rat on us in a heartbeat, dude.
我们不能抛下他他会立即把我们供出来的
We gotta go back and get him.
我们必须回去接上他
No. What do you mean, no, James?
不 什么叫“不” 詹姆斯?
Turn the fucking car around!
掉转车头
Fuck.
该死的
Never lock a gunman in with innocent people.
不能把持枪犯和无辜的人锁在一起
You're supposed to lock me in between the fucking doors.
你们应该把我锁在两扇门之间
What's the matter with you people? Are you retarded?
你们是不是有毛病?是智障吗?
James, turn this fucking car around! Now! No.
詹姆斯 快掉转车头 不行
Okay. Okay.
好吧…
The police are on their way.
警♥察♥在路上了
Open the door right now.
立即开门
Look, you've put all these people's lives in danger.
你让所有这些人处于危险中
If you don't open that fucking door, your boss is gonna fire you.
如果你不开门 你老板会炒了你
What the fuck was that?
那是什么?
I don't like this. Did you hear that?
我有不好的感觉 你听见了吗?
I don't like this, man. I don't like this.
我有不好的感觉 伙计 很不好
You see him?
看到他了吗?
Is that him? I see him. That's him, that's him. Stop the car.
那是他吗?我看到他了 那就是他…停车
Dude, get in the fucking car. Come on.
哥们 快上车 快点
The fuck are you doing? Get in the fucking car now!
你在干嘛?快上车
Get in the car.
快上车
Fuck.
天啊
Go.
走
The fuck is wrong with you, man?
你是怎么回事啊?
This is all your fault.
这全是你的错
Should never have fucking brought you.
我不该带你来的
Oh, shit.
不好
Oh, fuck.
惨了
He's been shot, man. What the fuck?
他中枪了 什么?
He's been fucking shot. You said nobody fucking got shot.
他中枪了 你说没有人中枪
Put some pressure on the wound, all right?
用力按压伤口 好吗?
Here. Let me feel your back. Let me see.
来 我摸摸你的后背 让我看看
Let me see. Hang on. I know. I know it hurts.
让我看看 坚持住 我知道…很疼
You know how to take care of him, right?
你知道怎么治疗吧?
Fuck, there's not an exit wound.
该死 没有贯通伤口
We gotta get him to a hospital. We can't go to the hospital.
我们得送他去医院 我们不能去医院
James, if we don't take him to the fucking hospital, he's gonna die!
詹姆斯 如果不送他去医院 他会死的
We can't go right now, man! You're not listening to me!
我们现在不能去 你没在听我说
They'll fucking arrest us!
他们会逮捕我们的
We just robbed a fucking bank, are you fucking crazy?
我们刚抢劫银行 你疯了吗?
They've seen you plenty of fucking times!
他们见过你无数次了
So you need to think fucking straight about this!
你最好想清楚
What do we do? What do we do?
我们该怎么办?
Please just take me to the hospital, man.
请带我去医院
Take me to the hospital. I'm sorry.
带我去医院 对不起
I'm sorry, man.
对不起 兄弟
Guys...
你们…
We can't. You know we can't. You know we can't, right?
我们不能你知道我们不能这么做 对吧?
Right? Guys...
对吗? 两位
电影精选列表