Oh, yeah? What's that?
是吗?什么呢?
Your parents offered to help us buy a starter home.
你父母提出要支持我们买♥♥第一套房♥
You there? Yeah, I'm here. I just
你在吗? 在的 我只是…
I'm happy, that's all. Time.
我只是很高兴 到时间了
Jesus, man. I'm on the phone. Hurry the fuck up.
天啊 我在通话 快点
I'm on the fucking phone, dude.
我在讲电♥话♥ 哥们
I think about you everywhere I go, baby.
无论去哪里 我都想着你 宝贝
Fuck you, new dick. Fuck you, motherfucker.
去你的 菜鸡 去你的 混♥蛋♥
I'm on the goddamn phone. Then hurry the fuck up!
我在讲电♥话♥ 那就快点
What is it? It's nothing, baby. I just
怎么了? 没什么 宝贝 我只是…
I can't wait to be home with you. Time, Private.
我等不及回家见你了 时间到了 大兵
Fuck.
真要命
Time, Private!
时间到了 大兵
I gotta go, baby.
我得挂了 宝贝
I love you. I love you too.
我爱你 我也爱你
It's all yours, Sarge.
全归你了 军士
Calm the fuck down, towelhead. Get the fuck back!
淡定点 头巾佬 滚后边去
Could you ask him what happened?
能问问他怎么回事吗?
He says it happened when he was zip tied, few days ago.
他说是几天前被绑扎的时候受的伤
Jesus.
老天
Dude, look at this guy's hand.
嘿 哥们 看看这人的手
Fuck.
要命啊
Hey, excuse me, Sarge?
嘿 不好意思 军士
Yeah?
是
Would you take a look at this guy's hand?
你能看看这人的手吗?
It's cellulitis.
是蜂窝组织炎
We're out of antibiotics.
我们的抗生素用完了
So?
所以呢?
What can I do for this guy?
所以我能为这个人做些什么?
Tell him to eat shit and die.
让他滚一边去死
You gotta tell him to go to a hospital,
好的 你让他去医院
see a doctor and get some antibiotics, 'cause we don't have any medicine here.
看医生 吃点抗生素 因为我们这里没有药了
You're welcome.
不客气
Thanks. Make sure he gets to a hospital, okay?
谢谢 一定要送他去医院 好吗?
They won't take us. You just gotta try, buddy.
医院不愿意收我们 你们必须努力一下 伙伴
Try your best.
尽你所能
Yes, sir!
是 长官
All right, who's next?
好 下一个
Please. Please. Not these little fuckers again.
求求你… 这帮小兔崽子又来了
Hey, Pebbles, come here.
嘿 佩丝 过来
Nah, she's all right, man.
没事 她没问题的
Come here.
过来
What the fuck are you doing?
你在干嘛?
This is for you, okay?
这个给你 好吗?
I want you to have this. That's for you. All right.
希望你收下 这是给你的 好的
Hey!
嘿
Shit, man! She got hit!
要命啊 伙计 她被抢了
Look at that.
没想到吧
Made her fucking day.
你还真是给她“造福”了呢
Fuck.
该死的
You know what I would love right now?
你知道我现在最想什么吗?
Taco?
墨西哥夹饼?
Fuck you, bitch. Fuck you.
去你的 贱♥人♥ 滚
Yes, a motherfucking taco. Yes, I would love a taco.
对 该死的墨西哥夹饼 我还真想吃夹饼
What do you want in your taco?
你的夹饼里要加什么?
Some carne asada, some fucking guacamole, some onions.
烤牛肉、鳄梨酱、洋葱
What? Yeah. Fuck you.
什么?是 好 去你的
My girl's the only one.
女友是我的唯一一个
For real? Yeah. Yeah, bro.
真的? 对…兄弟
The only one? The only one.
唯一一个? 唯一一个
But Bautista too, right? Fuck you, bitch.
除此之外还有波蒂斯塔吧? 去你的
What you reckon they're doing right now?
你觉得她们现在在做什么?
Probably with her new dude.
大概是和她的新男人在一起吧
I'll have to kill him.
那我必须杀了他
Some big ass dude.
某个壮男
He'd been away a year,
他离开了一年
and his wife has a one month old baby
他的妻子有个一个月大的婴儿
that she fucking says is his.
她说是他的
I fucking hate it here, dude.
我真讨厌这里 哥们
I just wanna go home.
我只想回家
Raven Base, Raven Base.
乌鸦基地…
This is Echo 5 November, over.
这是E5N 完毕
Echo 5 November, this is Raven Base.
E5N 这是乌鸦基地
Yeah, we're gonna get off this line.
我们将驶离这条路
Base copy, over.
基地收到 完毕
Lead, this is two.
头车 这是二号♥车
Go for lead.
头车收到
We're gonna get off this line to the right.
我们将右转 驶离这条路
Copy that.
收到
Hey, excuse me, Sergeant North?
嘿 不好意思 诺思军士
What is it, fuckstick?
有屁快放 小老二
I don't think we should try and drive through here, Sergeant.
我觉得我们不应穿过这里 军士
I think we ought to stay on the road.
我认为我们应该留在这条路上
Is that what you think, you fucking PFC wanna be a private?
这是你的高见吗?一等兵未满的小小大兵
That road runs right through an "oh, shit" zone.
那条路直直穿过“坑爹”区
You want me to put all these men in danger
你想让我置队友的安危不顾
'cause you don't wanna save two fucking minutes?
只因为你想绕远路?
When I went out with First Platoon, we got four vehicles stuck
我在第一排时 我们有四辆车困在这里
trying to drive through this shit, Sergeant.
当时我们也试图穿过这片区域 军士
Looks fine to me.
看起来挺正常的
It ain't fine. It's the shit that's underneath
并不正常 地下的东西…
Enough!
够了
Hold your fucking man pleaser.
闭上你含老二的嘴
Floor it, Cheetah.
踩油门 猎豹
Stop the vehicle, Private.
把车停下 大兵
Stop the vehicle.
停车
Stop the fucking vehicle! Fuck!
把该死的车停下 可恶
Hey, yo. What did I fucking say, man?
嘿 我说得没错吧?
Cheetah!
猎豹
Get your vitamin depleted ass up here and get this POS out of the fucking mud!
滚过来 你这缺维生素的弱鸡 把这辆垃圾从泥里抬出来
Hey, I wouldn't do that if I were you, Sergeant.
嘿 我不建议你这么做 军士
That's exactly what we did.
我们之前也是这么做的
You'll only make things harder for QRF when they get here.
这会给快速反应部队的救援加大难度
Shut the fuck up and watch your sector.
闭嘴 看好你的方向
You need a Bradley and a tow cable, Sarge.
你需要一辆布雷德利和拖车绳 军士
Shut the fuck up.
闭上你的臭嘴
Roger that, Sergeant.
收到 军士
Fuck this shit.
见鬼去吧
Motherfucker. It's hot as fuck out here, man.
该死的 这里真热 伙计
I'm so thirsty B!
我太渴了 波
Go get me a fucking Bradley.
叫一辆布雷德利来
We're gonna be stuck here for
我们要困在这里…
North says QRF can't get here for a few hours.
诺斯说快速反应部队几小时后才能到
He wants me, Yuri, Lessing and Jimenez to go back
他想让我、尤里、莱辛和希门内兹回去
and get a Bradley with a tow cable. Yeah, no shit.
带一辆布雷德利和拖车绳回来 还真会命令
You're on radio watch, smart ass.
你乖乖在这守着 聪明鬼
No, tell him to go fuck himself. Really?
不 让他滚一边去 真的?
Yeah, for real. Tell him to go fuck himself.
真的 让他滚一边去
Bautista! Coming now, Sarge!
波蒂斯塔 马上过来 军士
Come on, boys! Let's go! Move out!
走吧 各位 出发 快点
What are you, North's bottom? No.
你是诺思的跟屁虫吗? 不
I don't want to spend the next four hours waiting to be shot.
我不想接下来四个小时在这里等着当枪靶子
Guess Cheetah just loves America.
也许猎豹实在太爱美国了
I do.
我确实爱
So let's get out of this fucking shithole sandbox, and let's go home. Come on!
所以咱们赶快离开这该死的沙堆回家吧 快点
Hey, don't let North fuck with you too hard, all right?
嘿 别让诺思把你欺负得太狠 好吗?
I think he means don't let North fuck you too hard.
他的意思应该是别让诺思把你操得太狠
Oh, yeah, he's got a big dick?
是啊 他的老二很大?
Fucking asshole.
该死的混♥蛋♥
Fuck!
该死的
电影精选列表