Even if you were in a spot where you couldn't see anyone for miles,
即使身处方圆十里都没有人影的地方
you were nevertheless sure that there was a haji out there
你也觉得附近一定有哈芝
who had been waiting all day just to shoot you.
埋伏了一整日 只为了射杀你
Attention on the net. Attention on the net. Troops in contact.
注意…遭遇敌军
Current location, Victor Sierra 453, 132.
目前位置:VS 453 132
Stand by for SALUTE report.
等候侦察要项报告
Break, break. Raven Base. This is Quebec Romeo Foxtrot.
插线 乌鸦基地 这是快速反应部队
We are seven minutes out, en route to TIC. Over.
我们已出发七分钟 前往交战地点 完毕
Number one, bump it up.
一号♥车 加速
We have troops in contact. All right. Let's get us in there.
遭遇敌军 好的 我们去吧
Contact. At least 17 to 20 people.
正在交战 至少17至20人
Activity, coordinated attack.
敌军活动为协同攻击
Request immediate support.
请求即时支援
We're under heavy fire, vicinity of
我方遭到猛烈攻击 距离…
Contact right! Get out! Get out! Get out!
右方遇敌 快离开…
Raven Base, Raven Base! Goddamn it. Raven Base!
乌鸦基地…该死的 乌鸦基地
Hey, Sarge!
嘿 军士
What have we got? We got two wounded over there!
什么情况? 那边有两名伤员
Take those two back here. I'll get the QRF.
带他们俩回来 我呼叫快速反应部队
Okay. Copy. Move it!
好的 收到 快点
Arnold, take six.
阿诺德 掩护后方
And grab your shit. Let's go, go, go!
拿上你的东西 快…
Fuck! Fuck!
该死的…
Hey! Hey, look at me! Breathe.
嘿…看着我 深呼吸
Stay on me.
跟着我
Let's go.
我们走
Down!
俯身
Cover right. Cover right. Go!
掩护右方…走
Move!
快
Medic up! Medic up!
需要医护…
Get down!
趴下
Hey! Get some pressure on it.
嘿 用力按压
Get the fuck off me. Up the hill. Up the hill!
别碰我 上山…
Stay here!
留在这里
Coming in! What do you need?
来了 你需要什么?
I got at least two wounded up front! Get them the fuck out!
前方至少有两人受伤 带他们离开
All right. Move, move, move! Let's go, let's go!
好的 快前进… 走…
Okay.
好
Medic!
医护
Over here. Get his guts in! Jesus fuck!
在这边 把他的内脏放回去 天啊
Bring it in. I said get his guts in now!
放回去 马上把他的内脏放回去
More!
再来一点
Everybody. Lift him.
大家一起 抬起他
Go! Ready?
快 准备
Three, two, one! Here it is. Here it is.
三、二、一 这边…
Bird inbound! Bird inbound! Get the litter up!
直升机来了…把人抬起来
Lift up! Let's go!
抬起来 快
In the dust, I could see the man's face.
尘土飞扬中 我能看见他的脸
His eyes were wild and grieving, and he was in his lizard brain.
他双眼大开、充满悲伤 只剩求生本能
Hey! Hey! Look at me! Hey!
嘿…看着我 嘿
We locked eyes, and I said...
我们四目相对 我说…
I've got you!
放心 有我在
I said it real loud, so he could hear me over the helicopters.
我说得很大声 好盖过直升机的声音 让他听见
And then I felt embarrassed, because it was a stupid thing to have said.
然后我觉得有点难堪 因为这句话很蠢
All right, let's move on out!
好吧 我们快走
Ready! Ready! Up!
准备…起来
Up! Let's move!
起来 快
Back! Move back!
撤退…
Oh, yeah.
棒
Fuck.
完了
This fucking blood won't come out of my wedding ring.
婚戒上的血洗不掉
In the early days, the infantry felt like they were ten feet tall and invincible.
一开始 军队里的大家觉得我方势不可挡、所向披靡
They were impatient to begin killing.
每个人都期待着上战场
They wanted to kill so bad
大家都想大开杀戒
there was this profligate confidence in our firepower.
对我方的战斗力盲目自信
And there was this bullshit camaraderie.
还有一种莫名其妙的战友情谊
At ease!
稍息
What in the fuck?
搞什么?
Running. He was just running. Fast, fast, fast. And then
跑 他只是在跑 奔跑…然后…
Dude, what the fuck happened?
哥们 发生了什么?
This guy, his guts were hanging out.
有个人的内脏挂在体外
We had to put 'em back in.
我们要把内脏放回去
Getting shot at.
到处都是炮火
We had to run up to the chopper. Hey.
我们向直升机跑去 嘿
I heard on the radio those guys you put in the helicopter are dead.
我听到无线电网的消息 被你们送上直升机的那几个人死了
Shit.
天
Hey, Sarge. Is it true those guys we put on the bird today are dead?
嘿 上士 今天我们送上直升机的那几个人真的死了?
Who told you that?
谁告诉你们的?
Arnold said he heard it on the net. Arnold's a fucking retard.
阿诺德说是无线电网的消息 阿诺德就是个智障
I thought that's what I heard, Sarge. Shut up, Arnold.
这是我听说的 上士 闭嘴 阿诺德
That's Staff Sergeant Greene.
那是格林上士
They said he'd already killed 15 hajis.
人们说他已杀死15个哈芝了
He was a hard motherfucker.
他是个铁血汉子
So, they're not dead?
他们没死?
Quit worrying about it so much, huh?
别整天忧心忡忡
You got your cherry popped today.
你们今天不再是雏兵了
We took eight fucking casualties today.
今天我方死伤了八个人
Out of 800.
一共800个人
And we're here for a fucking year.
我们要在这里待一年
A year's worth of fucking days. Do the math.
一年有几天 算算会死多少人
We're fucked.
我们死定了
What did you guys think you were coming here to do?
你们本来以为来这里是做什么的?
Damn, Lessing. You're a downer.
我的妈 莱辛 你真会扫兴
Truth hurts, baby.
真♥相♥是残酷的 小宝宝
And he was right.
他是对的
Everything there was about dying.
那里的一切都与死亡有关
They even called the area we were stationed in "the Triangle of Death."
人们甚至把我们驻扎的区域称为“死亡三角”
And, like idiots, we patrolled every inch of it.
而我们像白♥痴♥一样巡视每一寸土地
Most days, it felt like we were just glorified scarecrows.
大多数时间 我们觉得自己就像比较光荣的稻草人
There to look busy, expensive as fuck and dumber than shit.
用来显得很忙、成本高昂、大脑空空
Look at that one in the dress. She looks like Pebbles from The Flintstones.
快看穿裙子那个 她好像《摩登原始人》里的佩丝
Oh, yeah. She is kinda cute.
真的 她挺可爱的
That's Sergeant North. He was from Idaho.
那是诺思军士 他来自爱达荷
And he was also a killer. Stop.
他也是个杀人犯 停下
You know you want it, bitch. Fuck! Stop fucking moving.
你知道你想要 贱♥人♥ 该死 别乱动
Mister. Mister. You want this? This?
先生… 想要这个吗?这个?
You want this?
你想要这个?
Move. Get out the way. Pebbles, come here. Come here, Pebbles.
走开 让一边去 佩丝 过来…佩丝
You want this? You want this? Yeah?
你想要这个吗?想吗?
Let's go.
走吧
On Christmas Day, the Denver Mustang cheerleaders arrived.
圣诞节那天 丹佛野马队的拉拉队来了
They waved and bounced with their white teeth.
她们挥手、跳跃 露出洁白的牙齿
The whole thing seemed goddamn awful.
整个活动令人难以忍♥受
Beautiful women with skin like expensive cream.
肤如凝脂的美女
It wasn't like they were gonna fuck you. And that's what it was all about.
别指望她们和你上♥床♥ 而这就是重点
You were supposed to want to fuck them,
整件事的目的是让你想和她们上♥床♥
and they were supposed to not fuck you.
而她们决不能和你上♥床♥
You know you want it, bitch!
你知道你想要 贱♥人♥
All right. Everybody looking at me, say "Hajis."
好 大家都看着我 说“哈芝”
Hajis!
哈芝
But I was okay with that. I didn't even watch porn.
但我对此没意见 我连黄♥片♥都不看
USA! USA! USA!
美国…
I'd jerk off in the porta shitters.
我会在便携式厕所里自♥慰♥
Didn't even think of other girls.
甚至不会想其他姑娘
Fuck me.
上我
Fuck me.
上我
I'm not ashamed of this. I just tried to be good.
我不觉得丢脸 我只想做个好丈夫
Miss you so goddamn much, baby.
我真想你 宝贝
I miss you too.
我也想你
Hey, I've got some really good news.
嘿 我有大好的消息
电影精选列表