you would've thought that this guy was Biff from Back to the Future,
你可能会以为这家伙是《回到未来》的毕夫
but he wasn't.
但他不是
He was Pills...
他是药丸
and he was Coke.
他是可♥卡♥因♥
Hey, man, you want me to put this on a plate? It looks done.
嘿 要把这个盛碟吗?好像可以了
Shelly, come get your toasted cheese.
雪莉 来吃芝士三文治了
Hey.
嗨
What are you guys doing?
你们在做什么?
Making some special candy.
我们在做特别糖果
I like candy.
我爱吃糖果
Can I try it?
我能尝尝吗?
That depends.
这要看情况
What do you think, junkie? Should she try some special candy?
你觉得呢 吸毒仔?要不要让她尝一尝特别糖果?
All right, open wide for the choo choo.
好 张大嘴 火车要来咯
Choo choo! And everyone you met was a fucker.
呜呜 你生活里的每个人都是混♥蛋♥
Stop fucking with me, dude. Are you really not gonna front me that 80?
别玩我了 哥们你真的不让我赊那80美元?
I don't know, man, 80 is a lot of money to some people.
我也不知道 对于有的人来说80美元是笔大钱
Please, dude, come on.
拜托 哥们
Maybe. But you gotta go see a guy in Buckeye for me.
可以考虑但你要帮我去七叶树那边找个人
Okay. Pick up something for Black.
好 为大黑取一件东西
For Black?
大黑?
Yeah. What am I picking up?
对 什么东西?
It's a safe. And don't fucking ask what's in it.
一个保险箱 千万别问里面是什么
Why, what's in it?
为什么?里面是什么?
You're a cunt nugget.
你真是个蠢货
Please, please tell me you scored.
拜托 请告诉我你拿到货了
What the fuck is this? What?
这是什么? 什么?
Pills & Coke asked me to watch a safe for him.
药丸可♥卡♥因♥让我帮他保管保险箱
That fucking guy?
那家伙?
I hate that fucking guy.
我讨厌那家伙
That fucking guy fronted us, so it felt like the right thing to do.
那家伙让我们赊账 所以我只能这么做
Are you good?
你感觉好吗?
I told you that guy was a scumbag. This dope isn't doing shit for me.
我说那家伙是个烂人吧这货一点劲都没有
And here you are watching his safe that probably has all the good shit in it.
你却在帮他看管保险箱 里面说不定装着好货
So we called James Lightfoot, who used to work for a locksmith.
于是我们叫来詹姆斯莱特福特 他曾在锁匠手下做事
I can't hear anything.
我什么都听不到
Did it work?
可以了吗?
Oh, yeah. Yeah, it totally fucking worked. Genius.
是 真有用 天才
Hit it, man.
上 伙计
Yeah, hit it. Hit it. Fuck.
对 用力… 该死
Get angry, baby.
利用你的愤怒 宝贝
It's coming.
要出来了
Fuck them.
让他们去死
What?
什么?
Open the door!
开门
It's the fucking police.
是警♥察♥
It's not the police.
不是警♥察♥
This is the police!
警♥察♥上门
It's the fucking police!
是警♥察♥
Get rid of all the drugs. Quick! Hurry!
快把所有毒品扔掉 快点…
Fuck! They know about the safe!
完了 他们知道有保险箱
I told you they know about the safe.
我就说他们知道有保险箱
I don't know how they fucking know about the safe.
我不清楚他们怎么知道有保险箱
Fuck, fuck! What are you doing?
完了… 你在做什么?
I'm emptying! That's not gonna fucking work!
倒掉这些啊 这不会有用的
Fuck! Fuck!
该死…
Here.
来
Okay, listen to me. Okay.
好 听我说… 好的
Put your hands behind your head like this, okay? Stay like that.
把手放在脑后 像这样 好吗?保持这样
Yeah.
好
Let's do this nice and peaceful!
我们友好、冷静地处理吧
Son of a bitch.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
What a fucking dumbass.
真够蠢的
Come on, open up.
快给我开门
Come on in, man.
进来吧
Cup check.
检查护具
Dude.
哥们
How much fucking shit was even in there?
里面到底有多少货?
Tell me!
告诉我
A lot.
很多
Fuck.
该死
You said you were the fucking police, dumbass.
你说你是警♥察♥ 白♥痴♥
You fucking put this shit on me, you doped up fuck?
你敢怪到我头上 大毒虫?
It wasn't my fault! It wasn't my fault!
不是我的错…
Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop, you're gonna kill him! Stop!
住手…你会掐死他的 住手
All right, let me tell you what's gonna happen.
好吧 给你们说说后果
Black is gonna put on his black mask.
大黑会黑化
What? His black mask.
什么? 黑化
What black mask? What are you His black mask. His fucking black mask.
什么黑化?你在说什么… 黑化 他会黑化
He's gonna put on his motherfucking black mask!
他会黑化
Stop saying that! I don't know what it means.
别说了 我不懂你的意思
He's gonna put on his black mask!
他会黑化
I don't know what it means!
我不懂你在说什么
He's gonna kill us all.
他会杀了我们所有人
He's gonna kill you.
他会杀了你
He's gonna kill you. No.
他会杀了你 不
He's sure as fuck gonna kill that cunt nugget!
他肯定不会放过那个蠢货
And guess what then? He's gonna fucking kill me.
你猜接下来会怎样?他会杀了我
Unless...
除非…
you can give me
你们能给我
a giant fucking shitwad of cash.
一大堆现金
Right now.
现在就给
We don't have any money.
我们没钱
We don't even have dog food.
我们连狗粮都没有
I have a plan.
我有办法
I have a plan.
我有办法
Okay, we're square.
行 算是还清了
Oh, my God.
天啊
How much did you...
你抢了多少…
Oh, my God.
天啊
That's a lot of fucking dope.
这能买♥♥好多货啊
And that was cause for a celebration.
这是值得庆祝的日子
Sorry.
抱歉
Hello?
喂?
Hey. Joe.
嘿 我是乔
Joe? Yeah. Roy's cousin Joe.
乔? 对 罗伊的表弟乔
Oh, fuck. Hey, Joe, what's up, man?
天 嘿 乔 你好吗?
Hey, man, did you rob a bank today?
嘿 伙计 你今天去抢劫银行了?
I'm going to fucking jail, babe.
我要坐牢了 宝贝
No. No, here. It says the suspect is six foot and has blue eyes.
不…看这个 上面说嫌犯身高1.8米 蓝色眼睛
You're okay. Yeah, but look at the fucking picture.
你不会有事的 对 但看这张照片
Does it look like me?
看起来像我吧?
Yeah, maybe you shouldn't leave the house for a while.
是 这段时间你还是别离开家了
The essential problem of being a drug addict
瘾君子的主要问题
is that whenever you get flush, you spend it on dope.
在于只要有钱 就会拿去买♥♥毒品
Until the money's gone. And when the dope's gone, you get sick.
直到钱花光 毒品没了 你感到不适
At which point you need to find more money.
然后你必须弄到更多钱
Go rob another fucking bank!
再去抢银行
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
It was just a sneeze.
打喷嚏而已
Look, I really think you're sick, man.
你似乎真的不太舒服 先生
No, I'm fine, I just can't stop sneezing.
我没事 只是喷嚏打个不停
I don't imagine that anyone goes in for a robbery
我觉得任何决定抢劫的人
if they're not in some kind of desperation.
一定都处于某种绝望之中
With robbery it's a matter of pure abasement.
因为抢劫是一种纯粹的自我作践
Thank you.
谢谢你
And we were abased.
而当时的我们十分低贱
What's crazy is, is that 80% of the time
疯狂的是80%的情况下
the tellers really don't mind if you're holding up the bank.
柜台人员并不介意你劫持银行
There are exceptions, of course,
当然也有例外
电影精选列表