Yeah, I know what it fucking is. Please tell me that you're kidding.
我知道那是什么地方 告诉我你在说笑
This isn't funny. Why would I be kidding you?
这不好笑 我为什么要开玩笑?
So, what? That's it? We're just supposed to break up. Just like that?
所以呢?就这样了?我们就这样分手?
We can't exactly be together when we live in two different countries, so...
住在不同的国家是很难在一起的 所以…
Emily, what the fuck?
艾米莉 搞什么?
Can you please just be mature about this?
你能不能在这件事上成熟点?
Emily, please.
艾米莉 拜托
Can we not just talk about this, please? Emily!
我们就不能谈一谈吗?艾米莉
Fuck!
该死的
So, what makes a joker like you wanna join the United States Army for?
你这样的小丑为什么想加入美国陆军?
This guy had a face like death,
这人有一张死亡的面孔
and every other word out of his mouth was "joker."
他嘴里的每一句话都有“小丑”
Why aren't you going? Fuck! Goddamn joker.
你在干嘛?滚 该死的小丑
I've just been seeing on the news
我总是在新闻上看到
that there are kids dying over there.
有很多年轻人在那边死去
You know?
你懂吗?
Guys from Cleveland who are my age just trying to do something good,
和我同龄的克利夫兰小伙子想为社会做贡献
and here I am, feeling sorry for myself because my girlfriend broke up with me.
而我却因为被女友甩了哀哀自怜
Damn.
天
She broke your heart.
她伤了你的心
You're searching for that gold in the gutter.
你想寻找黑暗中的曙光
A sense of purpose, right?
寻找某种意义 对吧?
Yeah. Sense of purpose.
对 一种意义
Hot damn! Tell you about purpose.
我的天 让我告诉你什么叫意义
I like him.
我喜欢他
I was too easy.
我太好糊弄了
He knew he had me, and so by the next day, I was sworn in.
他知道我跑不掉 所以第二天我就宣誓入伍了
Against all enemies.
抵抗所有敌人
Foreign and domestic. Foreign and domestic.
境外及国内 境外及国内
How can you let him go to war? It's fucking war
你怎么能让他上战场?这可是战…
What do you want me to do? Talk him out of it.
那你想让我怎样? 说服他放弃
I've already talked to him. I talk to the motherfucker every day.
我已经找他谈过了 我每天都和那小子谈
You talk to him every day.
你每天都和他谈
But you haven't tried to talk him out of it. He'll listen to you.
但你没有试着说服他放弃 他会听你的话
James, you fucking slug, dude. I can fucking hear you.
詹姆斯 你这该死的蠢驴哥们 我能听见你说话
I've met your brother, bro. Yes. I'm going to fucking Iraq.
我见过你哥哥 对 我要去伊♥拉♥克♥
Have you met my brother, dude? Not everybody ends up like your brother.
你见过我哥哥吗? 不是所有人都会变成你哥哥
...have a conversation with him for two seconds? He's fucked in the head.
和他聊过吗?他的脑子坏了
Can you please fucking move
你能不能让一…
Can you move?
能让开吗?
No, because I'm trying to fucking help you!
不 因为我想帮你
We've had this conversation! I'm going next week!
我们已经谈过这件事了 我下周就走
I don't know what to tell you! What the fuck?
不知道该怎么和你说 什么?
You can't even understand James! James! James! Look!
你都不懂… 詹姆斯…听我说
What? He just doesn't wanna do this
什么? 他只是不想
for the rest of his life, all right?
这辈子都这样 好吗?
Since when do you give a shit, man?
你什么时候在乎这个?
You haven't said shit, and now you're on his side?
你之前不说话 现在却站他那边?
Can someone please get the fucking phone, dude?
能不能接一下电♥话♥?
It's been ringing for, like, 20 minutes.
已经响了20分钟了
Listen ...fuck out of the way, bro.
听着… 别挡道 兄弟
Hello? Hey. It's me.
喂? 嘿 是我
You there? Yeah, I'm here.
你在吗? 是 我在
Hey, shut the fuck up, James.
嘿 闭嘴 詹姆斯
Hey, sorry. How you doing?
嘿 抱歉 你还好吗?
I'm leaving soon.
我很快就要离开了
For Montreal.
去蒙特利尔
Can we say goodbye?
我们能道别吗?
I have work today.
我今天要上班
No worries. No, no. I wanna say goodbye.
没事 不…我想和你道别
Just come by work.
你来我上班的地方吧
After Fatook's, Roy had got me a job at another restaurant.
不在法图克那里上班后 罗伊给我找了另一个餐厅的工作
The owner was throwing a party that day, and I got to serve drinks.
店主那天要开派对 我负责上酒
I told Roy and Joe to come by so they could drink for free.
我让罗伊和乔过来蹭免费的酒
And I, of course, asked Emily to stop in.
当然了 我也让艾米莉过来
But she was late.
但她迟到了
You good? Yeah, bro, you look good.
还好吗? 是 兄弟 你看起来很帅
What's up, man? Yo, she here yet? Not yet. No.
你好吗?她到了吗? 还没 没到
Relax. Yo, line up the shots. Honestly.
别紧张 快上酒
I go to Parris Island on Sunday.
我周日去帕里斯岛
Parris Island is the marines, right? Yeah.
帕里斯岛是海军陆战队的地方吧? 对
It's a good way to go to heaven.
这样上天堂也不错
Have you seen Emily yet?
嘿 伙计 你见到艾米莉了没?
Hey, breathe, okay?
嘿 保持呼吸 好吗?
Relax. I don't know what you're freaking out about.
别紧张 我不知道你在慌什么
What the fuck, man? Who is this guy?
怎么回事?这家伙是谁?
I do not have a problem with it in general...
整体而言 我没什么意见
Yeah. ...but if it makes you better, then
对 但如果那让你更好…
Hey. Hey.
嗨 嗨
This is Benji. He's from Ghana. He's going to Case.
这是本吉 他来自加纳 他要去凯斯上学
Benji, hey.
本吉 嗨
I gave Benji a real man handshake, like I was a real man,
我像男子汉一样和本吉握手 假装我是纯爷们
so he was forced to keep his hand off her.
把他从她身边吓跑
You know, I know a better restaurant we could go to called Mi Aldea.
我知道一家更棒的餐厅 叫“我的村”
The food is so good there. I think maybe we should go.
那里的菜很好吃 不如我们去吧
Can I talk to you for a second? No, you can't.
我能和你聊一聊吗? 不能
Why not? Because you're being a
为什么? 因为你很…
Sorry, are you all right? Benji, just give me a minute, dude.
抱歉 你还好吗? 本吉 等我一下 哥们
Look, nobody thinks the food at Mi Aldea's is any good.
没有人觉得我的村的东西好吃
He knows they don't card there, and he's trying to get you drunk.
他知道那里不查身份证 他想灌醉你
I came to say goodbye. What's your fucking problem?
我是来道别的 你有什么毛病?
Want me to punch this guy in the dick?
要我帮你揍那家伙吗?
No, Joe.
不用 乔
You came here to say goodbye to me with him.
你带着他来和我道别
I'm not with him.
我和他没有在交往
Do you really think that's fucking fair? Yeah, I do.
你觉得这样做公平吗? 是的
Please let me punch him in the dick. Joe, please go and sit the fuck down.
请让我揍他 乔 拜托你回去坐下
I gotta work. You should go.
我得干活了 你走吧
I'd like you to leave.
请你离开
Fine.
好吧
How you doing?
你还好吗?
Jesus Christ, dude.
天啊 哥们
Come on, you gotta cheer up, man. Right.
别这样 开心点 好的
The fuck? You could bang ten girls in here tonight. Throw a fucking rock.
想什么呢?你今晚可以泡到十个妞 这么多随你挑
Okay? Yes, sir.
好吗? 是 先生
Listen, I need you to do me a favor. I'm tired. I'm going home.
我需要你帮我一个忙 我累了 我打算回家
I need you to look after a buddy of mine. His name is Tommy.
麻烦你帮我照顾一位朋友 他叫汤米
That guy over there. Nice guy. Great guy. Just got out of prison.
那边那个人 他人很好 棒极了 刚出狱
Tommy was drunk as fuck.
汤米喝得烂醉
And I was supposed to make sure he didn't throw up in the place.
我的任务是看好他 别让他吐在店里
He kept saying everybody was full of shit, and they were all a...
他一直说所有人都满口胡话 大家都是…
Bunch of fakes over here. All these Cosa Nostra motherfuckers.
一堆假面人 该死的西西里黑♥手♥党♥
They like to talk a big game,
他们只会吹牛
but they ain't got the balls to put a gun to the guy's head.
但他们根本没种用枪抵着别人的脑袋
Put a gun to the guy's head and blow his brains out.
用枪抵着别人的脑袋 一枪爆头
And that's what he kept saying.
他重复着这句话
They didn't have the balls to put a gun to a guy's head...
他们没种用枪抵着别人的脑袋
...and blow his brains out.
一枪爆头
And then he got to asking me what I did.
然后他问我是做什么的
So, what do you do, kid?
你是做什么的 小子?
I actually just joined the army.
我刚报名参军
You joined the army?
你参军了?
Those people don't give a shit about you.
那些家伙才不在乎你
What are you thinking?
你是怎么想的?
I just...
我只是…
I didn't have any better ideas.
我想不到别的出路了
But...
但是…
do you have the balls to put a gun to a guy's head and blow his brains out?
你有种用枪抵着别人的脑袋一枪爆头吗?
You'll be all right.
你不会有事的
All right, I gotta go, Tommy.
好了 我得走了 汤米
电影精选列表