like this one lady on the West Side, looked like Janet Reno.
比如西区这位长得像珍妮特雷诺的女士
That's as high as I go.
我只能给这么多
You fucking kidding me?
你♥他♥妈♥的在逗我?
You can read, right?
你识字吧?
That's as high as I go.
我只能给你这么多
But this was a fanatic. Usually it's very civilized.
但这是特殊例子 过程一般都很文明
Hey, babe.
嘿 宝贝
You all right?
你还好吗?
Where were you? I was at the bank. I couldn't get much.
你去哪了? 去银行了 这次没抢到多少
Feel like a fucking purse snatcher.
感觉自己像扒手
Yeah, this is the one. All right.
行 这个够劲 好
How is it that you can rob all these fucking goddamn banks,
你抢了这么多银行
and yet somehow, in some fucking way,
但是不知道为什么
you still owe me a fuck ton of money?
你还欠我一大笔钱?
What the fuck?
我的天
'Cause we shoot a lot of fucking dope, man.
因为我们注射很多毒品 伙计
You need to shoot a lot less, motherfucker,
你们应该少注射一点 混♥蛋♥
'cause when you owe me money, I owe Black money.
因为你欠我钱意味着我欠大黑钱
And Black does not like being owed fucking money.
大黑不喜欢别人欠钱
That's good shit, right? I'll meet you around the corner.
这货真棒 我们在街角见
What the fuck you talkin' about?
喂…你在说什么胡话?
I told you I needed a driver.
我告诉你我需要司机
You did not fucking say that.
你可没说过
Yeah, I did. I called you this morning. No, no
有 今早我打电♥话♥给你 不…
I said I needed a driver for the robbery.
我说我要找人载我去抢劫
That's not what I fucking heard. I'm not doing the junkie bank robbery.
我听到的不是这样 我可不加入瘾君子抢银行行动
But you just said that you owe Black money.
等等 但你刚才说你欠了大黑钱 对吧?
Yeah! Because you owe me money.
对 因为你欠我钱
Do you wanna pay him back or not?
那你到底想不想还钱?
We gotta discuss terms, dude.
我们得讲好条件 哥们
The fucking terms are simple. I'm gonna go rob the fucking bank,
条件很简单 我去抢劫银行
you're gonna meet me round the corner so you can pay Black back.
你去街角接我 这样你就有钱还大黑了
I don't like those terms.
我不喜欢这条件
I may or may not be there Those are the terms, man.
我不一定会去… 条件说定了
Motherfucking piece of shit.
垃圾
Those are the fucking terms!
这就是条件
Come on, Sheina, I know you can do better than that.
拜托了 希娜 我知道不止这些
That's a lot of money.
这已经是很多钱了
That's a 50 banded to some fucking ones.
只有一张50美元 再加一堆1美元的
I said all the money in your drawer.
我要柜员机里的所有钱
That guy couldn't give a shit about what's happening with you right now.
那保安才不在乎这里的事
I'm not fucking around.
我不是小打小闹
I'll flash my gun on the way out,
我会在出去时亮一亮枪
so he knows you didn't just give the money away.
让他知道你是被迫把钱给我的
That supposed to make you a good guy now?
所以你算是好人了?
Did you fight for this fucking country?
你为这个国家上过战场吗?
You know what fucking terms we never discussed?
你知道哪个条件是我们没说好的吗?
The ones where you're in my car with me, and the motherfucking police shoot us!
你坐我的车而该死的警♥察♥朝我们开枪的条件
We never fucking discussed those terms, you fucking junkie.
我们可没讨论过这些条件 吸毒仔
Where were you? It's Wednesday.
你去哪了?今天是周三
You were supposed to come down to school and meet me by 5:00.
你应该5点来学校找我的
I'm sorry, baby. I was getting really sick.
对不起 宝贝 我很不舒服
Yeah, well, now I'm sick, and I had to cancel my fucking class
现在我也不舒服 我不得不取消今天的课
because I shit my motherfucking pants.
因为我大便失禁了
Fuck.
该死
I'm trying really hard to do something here.
我很努力地想做些什么
I'm not just trying to...
我不是只想…
sit at home on the fucking couch, enjoying my motherfucking high.
坐在家里的沙发上享受嗑药快♥感♥
Fuck! The fuck is this?
该死 这是什么?
Baby, all right, fuck. I can't fucking...
宝贝 好吧 天啊 我不…
I can't fucking do it.
我做不到
It's all right, baby. Will you please help me?
没事的 宝贝 你能帮帮我吗?
Come on, come here. It's all right. I got you.
来 过来 没事的 有我在
It's all right. Here, tie yourself up.
没事的 来 你来绑
All right.
好的
Are you ready?
可以了?
I'm right here with you. Would you hurry the fuck up, please?
我就在你身边 能快一点吗?
You gotta calm down and let us do our job.
你要冷静一点 让我们工作
Baby? I'm right here. I'm right by your side.
宝贝 我在呢 我就在你身边
I'm not gonna fucking leave you, okay? I got you. Okay?
我不会抛下你的 好吗?有我呢 好吗?
Female, 22. Agonal breathing, pinpoint pupils.
女性 22岁 濒死呼吸 瞳孔缩小
Please. Rapid heart rate...
拜托 心率过速
I just got to be here with my wife.
我必须陪着我的妻子
Sir, I need you to go to the waiting room.
先生 请你去等候室
Okay, I can go. But could you please just
好的 我去 但你能不能…
Can I stay for five minutes? No, listen.
我能留五分钟吗? 不 听着
There's nothing you can do in here but get in the way.
你在这里什么都做不了 只会妨碍工作
Sir. There's nothing you can do.
先生 你什么都做不了
Okay, I'm going.
好吧 我走
Oh, Jesus. Ready, go.
老天啊 准备 起
No response here. Take over the airway.
没有反应 接手呼吸道
Hooking up the monitor.
连接监控仪
We're gonna do the best we can. I don't know what I would do without her.
我们会尽全力的 我不知道没了她该怎么办
Okay? We're gonna do the best we can.
好吗?我们会尽力救她的
Emily, I'm outside, baby.
艾米莉 我在外面 宝贝
I need you to calm down and tell me what happened.
请你冷静下来 告诉我发生了什么
I don't know what happened.
我不知道发生了什么
Help me out here.
请帮帮我
I need you to calm down and tell me what happened.
冷静一下 告诉我发生了什么
We were home and we fell asleep,
我们在家 睡着了
and then she fucking woke up and she was blue.
然后她醒了 整个人变成铁青色
How long was she unconscious? I don't know.
她失去意识多久了? 不知道
What did she take?
她服用了什么?
I don't know. What did she take?
不知道 她服用了什么?
I don't know, ma'am. I don't fucking know.
不知道 女士 我不知道
Listen, help us help her. I need to know what she took.
听着 请你帮我们救她 我需要知道她服用了什么
Can you please just tell me if she's breathing or not?
拜托你告诉我她还有没有呼吸
Please, I'm a medic, ma'am.
求求你 我是军医 女士 我…
We're trying the best that we can, okay? I need you to tell me what she took.
我们正尽我们所能 好吗?请你告诉我她服用了什么
Paging Dr. Staman. Dr. Staman, please.
呼叫斯泰曼医生 请斯泰曼医生注意
She took heroin.
她用了海♥洛♥因♥
I love you.
我爱你
I know you've got problems.
我知道你遇到了问题
I know you're broken.
我知道你支离破碎
But please don't break my daughter.
但请别让我的女儿也支离破碎
If you love her...
如果你爱她
then you'll be a man and walk away.
那就像个男人的样子 离开她
You get up and walk away.
起身、离开
Or I'll fuck you up.
否则我会毁了你
Fuck! Fuck you!
该死 去你的
Fuck!
该死
What the fuck are you doing? Hold on.
你在干什么? 等等
Hey, is this bus going to Elba? What the fuck are you doing?
嘿 这是去艾尔巴的车吗? 你在做什么?
Hey, get back on the bus, Em.
嘿 回到车上 艾米莉
What the fuck are you doing? Emily, get back on the bus.
你到底在做什么? 艾米莉 回车上
I'm not getting back on that fucking bus!
我不要回到车上
Listen to me, Emily. What the
听我说 艾米莉 搞什…
Baby, fucking listen to me, all right?
宝贝 好好听我说 好吗?
Hey, are you all right? Yeah, I'm all right.
嘿 你没事吧? 我没事
Sorry. Just don't touch her, bro.
抱歉 别碰她 兄弟
Yes, sir. Understood.
是 先生 明白
Emily, you gotta go back to rehab.
艾米莉 你必须回去戒毒
I don't wanna be in rehab.
我不想戒毒
I wanna be with you.
我想和你在一起
You can't be here with me.
你不能和我在一起
That's not your decision to make.
这由不得你做决定
Yes, it is my decision No, it's not your decision to make.
我可以决定… 不 这由不得你做决定
Yes, it is my It's not
我可以决定… 这不是…
Yes, it is! It is not your decision to make!
是 这由不得你做决定
I waited two years...
我等了两年
电影精选列表