Get down! Get down!
伏地…
Oh, shit!
不好
Don't fucking run into it!
别跑过去
Oh, shit. No, no, no.
不好 不…
No, no. No, no, no.
不…
The smell is something that you already know.
你已经熟悉那种味道了
It's coded in your blood.
它原本就在你的血液里
The smoke gets in your pores and every gland.
烟尘进入毛孔和每一个腺体
Your mouth is full of it...
满嘴都是它的味道
to the point where you might as well be eating the shit.
只差没直接吃下去
No other contact?
没有遇到敌军?
No contact. We didn't see anything.
没有敌军 什么都没看到
I'll go get me a Bradley.
我去找一辆布雷德利来
I'll go get the bodies.
我去运尸体
Hey, bring the bags.
嘿 把袋子拿过来
Private.
大兵
That was Lessing.
那是莱辛
Our driver was Yuri.
司机是尤里
Our gunner was Bautista.
炮手是波蒂斯塔
And that
那个…
And that's... Private Jimenez in the back.
那个…后座的是大兵希门内兹
Let's get 'em out.
我们把他们搬下来吧
All right. Fuck. Captain Fuck. My gloves are melting, Captain.
好的 不好 上尉 不好我的手套在熔化 上尉
It's all right. Just try hooking your arms instead.
别担心 试着用双臂勾住
Yes, sir.
是 长官
I got it.
可以
You good? Yeah.
没事吧? 没事
All right.
好的
Release.
放下
Mister, mister, mister! MRE!
先生…军队口粮
Mister, mister! Mister, MRE!
先生…军队口粮
MRE, mister! Mister. MRE.
军队口粮 先生…军队口粮
Mister. Mister. MRE!
先生…军队口粮
Mister. MRE. Mister, mister!
先生 军队口粮 先生…
Suddenly there was nothing interesting about it anymore.
突然之间 这一切变得毫无意思
There was nothing.
剩下一片虚无
Are you seeing bad things?
你看到了不好的事吗?
Yeah, a little.
是的 有一些
Are people getting killed?
有人被杀了吗?
Because I'm seeing on the news that people are getting killed.
因为我看新闻说有人死了
Hello? Yeah, baby, I'm here.
喂? 是 宝贝 我在
You're gonna make it through this, okay?
你会撑过去的 好吗?
I know that you're gonna make it through this.
我知道你会撑过去的
Could you just talk about you for a second?
能听你聊聊你的事吗?
What's going on with you?
你最近好吗?
Well, I got a job as a waitress down at the Academy,
我在学院酒吧找了一份侍应生的工作
close to the neighborhood I think that we should settle on.
离我理想的安家街区很近
You like those streets over by Larchmere, right?
你也喜欢拉曲米尔那边的街道 对吗?
Baby.
宝贝
Yeah, baby, I'm here. I just...
是 宝贝 我在呢 我只是…
Are you sure you're doing okay?
你真的没事吗?
I just miss you. That's all.
我只是想你了 仅此而已
I miss you too.
我也想你
I love you.
我爱你
Fuck!
该死
Get him out! Fuck!
带他离开 该死
All right! He's good!
好 他没事
After Private First Class Jimenez was killed in battle,
一等兵希门内兹阵亡后
this soldier went on to take care of his platoon as well,
这名士兵也开始为他的排提供救护支援
serving three platoons in total to complete more combat missions...
总共为三个排服务 他所完成的作战行动
I really wanna get the fuck out of here. ...than any other medic in his battalion.
我真想尽快离开 比营中的任何军医都多
I don't feel like I've done anything to go running into a gymnasium about.
我觉得我没有做出任何值得嘉奖的成就
It is my honor to present to you the Medal of Valor.
我很荣幸为你颁发英勇勋章
My one true accomplishment was not dying.
我唯一的成就是没有死去
And I didn't really have anything to do with that.
而那和我没有任何关系
Congratulations, Specialist. Thank you, First Sergeant.
恭喜你 专业下士 谢谢 军士长
Emily drove me back to Ohio, and I got to see our new house.
艾米莉载我回俄亥俄 我终于看到我们的新家
Started taking night classes at a school Emily was working at,
我开始在艾米莉教课的学校上夜校
and I got a job that paid eight bucks an hour.
我找了一份每小时8美元的工作
Roy's cousin Joe helped me get it.
是罗伊的表弟乔帮我介绍的
This coffee is shit.
咖啡真难喝
They're all spoiled fucks.
一帮身在福中不知福的混♥蛋♥
No one there but Joe and I had ever had anything to do with war
那里只有我和乔经历过战争
or murders or anything like that.
或是杀戮这一类事情
The world meant something different to them than it did to us.
他们眼中的世界与我们是不同的
And after he got back, Joe had problems for a while.
乔回家后的一段时间有些问题
All I did was ask you if you really needed to keep drinking,
我只不过问你是不是真的需要一直喝酒
seeing as you're already shit faced.
毕竟你已经醉得不省人事
And I said that I did. And I said no, you did not!
我说我需要 我认为你不需要
Holy shit! Fuck!
天啊 不好
Stop the car.
快停车
He wasn't the only one with problems.
有问题的不止他一个
I didn't sleep. And when I did, I dreamt of violence.
我睡不着觉 当我入睡 我总梦见暴♥力♥场景
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Are you okay? Yeah.
你还好吗? 没事
Hey. What happened?
嘿 发生了什么?
I shit blood, I farted blood, and then I craved sleep.
我连上厕所都想到血腥画面 还嗜睡
Basically I was being a sad, crazy fuck about the horrors I'd seen.
简单说来 因为我曾目睹的恐怖场景 我成了一个悲伤的疯子
Hurry. We'll be late.
快点 我们要迟到了
Yeah, baby. Sure.
好的 宝贝 没问题
Hey, thank you for thinking to do this.
嘿 谢谢你想到这个主意
Why are we the only ones dressed up?
为什么只有我们穿得这么正式?
Doesn't matter.
不要紧
Didn't notice.
我都没注意
All these middle aged people with money, for Christ's sakes.
这些有钱的中年人啊
And they can't even be bothered to wear a jacket to the fucking theater.
他们来剧院都懒得披上一件外套
Stop. Yeah, I'm talkin' to you.
别说了 对 我在对你们说话
What's your problem, dude? Dude, what's your problem?
你有什么问题? 你有什么问题?
My problem's the fact you didn't even have the decency
我的问题在于你连这点礼仪都没有
to take off your L.L.Bean before you came from the fucking golf club!
打完高尔夫后连运动外套都不脱
Please be quiet. Okay, tough guy
请小声点 好吧 硬汉
Fuck you, motherfucker I'd really like to go now.
去你的 混♥蛋♥ 我想走了
No, babe, we're not going anywhere.
不 宝贝 我们哪都不去
I would really like to leave.
我真的想走
It's all right, man. There's nothing to fucking look at.
没事的 伙计 没什么好看的
This guy's just an asshole.
那人就是个混♥蛋♥
Fucking take this L.L.Bean and shove it up your fucking ass.
你等着我把这运动外套塞进你的屁♥眼♥
Fucking pussy.
该死的娘炮
I wanna leave.
我想走了
I punched the bathroom mirror on accident while I was washing my hands.
我洗手时不小心把厕所的镜子锤碎了
Come on, we gotta go. Jesus Christ.
走吧 我们得走了 天啊
I mean we gotta go right fucking now. Let's go.
我们现在就得走 快
And when I went home, I took a few more Xanax.
回家后 我又吃了几片赞安诺
That also happened to be the night that James Lightfoot
那天晚上 詹姆斯莱特福特
tried coming around to welcome me back,
想到我们家和我说声欢迎回来
but he got arrested breaking into my house.
结果却因闯入我的房♥子而被逮捕
Hey, man.
嘿 伙计
Hey.
嘿
Hey, wake up.
嘿 醒一醒
Hey, man, what the fuck? Who's you?
嘿 怎么回事?你是谁?
Fuck, fuck, fuck!
我的天…
Sorry
抱歉
Except it wasn't my house.
但那不是我的房♥子
The fucking dumb shit broke into the wrong house.
这蠢蛋闯进了别人的家
Since I left for Iraq, James had busted up his knee
自从我去伊♥拉♥克♥后 詹姆斯弄伤了膝盖
working for the Highway Department
在公路局工作时受了工伤
and gotten into using OxyContin pretty bad.
服用奥施康定上瘾了
I didn't mean to. Come on.
我不是故意的 走吧
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Come on.
对不起… 走吧
电影精选列表