Why? Where you going? Gotta go to bed. It's late.
为什么?你要去哪? 睡觉 天晚了
What, you need a ride? I'll give youse a ride.
要不要送你一程?我载你回去
You're good to drive? Fucking A, bubba.
你能开车? 那还用说 小伙
And Tommy ran over the curb for good measure.
除了其他事故 汤米还把车开上了人行道
Thanks.
多谢
Hey, you drive home safe, okay? I will.
嘿 路上注意安全 好吗? 我会的
I never saw him again.
我再也没见过他
Is it okay that I'm here?
我待在这里可以吗?
Yeah, I...
是 我…
I was gonna bring you these later anyway.
反正我本来就打算要送这些去给你
Supposed to be a goodbye cake,
原本是送别的蛋糕
but they only had muffins ready.
但是今天他们只有松饼
And there were supposed to be 12, but I gave one to this guy Tommy,
本来有12个的 但我给了汤米一个
because he really needed to eat something.
因为他必须吃点什么
What's wrong?
怎么了?
Hey.
嘿
I'd never seen Emily cry before.
我之前从没见过艾米莉哭
Hey.
嘿
I'm sorry about earlier, okay?
之前的事 我很抱歉
I told her how I knew she didn't mean anything by bringing Benji around,
我告诉她 我知道她带本吉来并没有别的意思
and that she was just a sweetheart
还说她是个善良的人
who believed in diversity and developing countries.
对不同人种和发展中国家心存信念
Stop. Stop.
别说了…
It's all my fault. I'm so sorry.
这都是我的错 对不起
No, no. You never have to be sorry, baby, okay?
不…你永远都不要感到抱歉 宝贝
You don't ever have to be sorry. It's okay.
你永远都不要感到抱歉 没事的
It's okay, okay? Hey.
没事的 好吗?嘿
I'm so sorry.
真对不起
It's okay.
没事的
Hey, you want a muffin? Yeah.
嘿 要不要吃松饼? 好
Yeah.
好
Sure?
你确定?
Muffin?
松饼?
It was a while before she stopped crying.
过了好一阵她才停止哭泣
And then we laughed.
然后我们笑了
And then we fucked around...
之后我们玩闹了一阵
and it was perfect.
一切都那么完美
I'm not gonna go to Montreal.
我不去蒙特利尔了
I joined the army.
我参军了
What?
什么?
Why would you do that?
为什么?
'Cause I was sad, baby.
因为我很难过 宝贝
So you joined the army?
所以你去参军?
Yep.
对
Maybe this will be good.
也许这样也好
I can go away, and you can go to school in Montreal.
我离开 你去蒙特利尔上学
I don't wanna go to school in Montreal. I thought you loved Montreal.
我不想去蒙特利尔上学 我以为你喜欢蒙特利尔
No. The only reason why I was going to Montreal was to get away from you.
不 我去蒙特利尔只是为了离开你
'Cause I love you.
因为我爱你
Look.
听着
I know school is important to you.
我知道读书对你很重要
And you wanna finish, right?
你想毕业 对吗?
Yeah.
是
Okay, so...
好的 那么…
while you do this...
你去读书
I'm gonna do that.
我则去参军
It's just a couple years.
只是短短几年
Just a couple years in a lifetime together.
不过几年而已 我们还有一辈子的时间
And I mean that. I really mean that.
我是说真的 我是认真的
Like... you're it for me.
你是我的命中注定
I feel the same way.
你也是我的
Maybe we should get married.
也许我们应该结婚
So we went down to the courthouse...
于是我们去了法♥院♥
and we got married.
我们结婚了
And then we went to celebrate.
然后我们去庆祝
It's as if we were the two most beautiful things in the world...
我们仿佛是世界上最美丽的两个人
and no one had it on us.
没有人比得上我们
But the days ran out.
但时间越来越近了
And I had to go to basic training.
我要去接受新兵训练了
First we got the haircut.
首先 我们要剪头发
Welcome to the army.
欢迎来到部队
For the next ten weeks, the next thing that comes out of your mouth
接下来的十周 你只能说
is "Yes, Drill Sergeant," and "No, Drill Sergeant."
“是 教官”和“不 教官”
Do I make myself clear?
听懂没?
Yes, Drill Sergeant!
是 教官
That goes for you that's getting your hair cut too.
剪头发也是一样
You're not special. You're not special. Do I make myself clear?
你不特别 你也不特别 听懂没?
Yes, Drill Sergeant!
是 教官
It needs to be louder than that.
大声点
First name Drill, last name Sergeant.
姓教、名官
Do I make myself clear?
听懂没?
Yes, Drill Sergeant!
是 教官
What are you doing? You think you're still pretty?
你在做什么?觉得自己还很美?
No, Drill Sergeant! You think you're still pretty?
不 教官 你觉得自己还是很漂亮?
No, Drill Sergeant!
不 教官
Then get the fuck up and get out of my chair!
那就给我滚下椅子
Go away. Go away. Bye bye.
走…拜拜
Next, we got about a hundred fucking shots.
接下来 我们注射了上百针疫苗
Next. And I found out that I was actually...
下一个 然后我发现原来我是…
Color blind.
色盲
That explains a lot.
这下很多事都说通了
Can I still be a medic?
我还是能当军医吗?
You know what color blood is, right?
你知道血的颜色吧?
Next.
下一位
We are your mommy, and we are your daddy.
我们是你娘 我们是你爹
At no point do you get to do what you want, when you want.
你永远都不能随心所欲
There was a lot of standing in line,
我们总是排成一排站着
and our legs ached because we weren't used to it.
因为还没习惯 我们的腿很痛
Do I make myself clear?
听懂没?
Yes, Drill Sergeant!
是 教官
Do I make myself clear?
听懂没?
Yes, Drill Sergeant!
是 教官
What the fuck is this? What are you doing with your arms?
这是在干嘛? 你的手臂在做什么?
Put your fucking arms down! You are a part of the United States
放下手臂 你们是美♥利♥坚♥…
Your laces are gonna be inside of your shoes,
鞋带要放进鞋里
and your shoes are gonna be touching. Execute.
两只鞋要并在一起 执行
Come on. Get 'em off. Now!
快点 脱掉
Five, four... What the fuck is the matter with you?
五、四 你有什么毛病?
...three, two... Faster, faster, faster!
三、二 动作快点…
You've done this a hundred times! ...one.
你们已经练过无数次了 一
Execute.
执行
Move, goddamn it! Move!
快点 该死的 行动
Ten, nine... Get your fucking attitude right.
十、九 端正态度
...eight, seven...
八、七
They had us strip down to our underwear and duckwalk the circuit of a big room.
他们让我们脱到只剩内♥裤♥ 围着大大的房♥间蹲着走
The room smelled of balls, unwashed. And feet, ditto.
房♥间里是睾丸的味道 没洗过的还有脚的味道 也是没洗过的
All good.
一切都很好
Next.
下一位
And there was a man whose job it was to check everybody's asshole.
有一个人负责检查大家的屁♥眼♥
Drop your pants.
裤子脱掉
I really like this jacket, man.
我很喜欢这件外套
I'm gonna take my girl out to dinner in this when I get home.
回家后 我要穿着它带我的妹子上餐厅
Oh, yeah?
是吗?
Imagine all the patches and medals on it and shit.
想象一下 衣服上都是布章、奖章
You think you're gonna get a medal, huh?
你觉得你会获得奖章?
That's Jimenez.
这是希门内兹
I know I am.
我一定会的
We had become friends on account of the fact that we both wanted to be medics.
我们成了朋友 因为我们都想当军医
He'd joined the army 'cause he'd gotten his girl pregnant.
他参军是因为他的女友怀孕了
Hey, I love you. So much, okay?
嘿 我爱你 很爱很爱 好吗?
电影精选列表