What can we do?
我们能做什么?
What can we do?
我们能做什么?
Please, man.
拜托了
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起…
Just fucking drive, man.
开车吧
Okay. Okay.
好…
Just get us outta here.
快离开这里
This is so fucked up.
这下完了
We never did find out how he got shot.
我们至今不知道他是怎么中枪的
But it didn't matter.
但那已经不重要了
Come on.
走吧
Come on.
快走
What is he doing here?
他来这里做什么?
Go inside. What does he want?
进门 他要干什么?
Just go inside, baby.
快进去 宝贝
If you're gonna shoot me, can we go somewhere else?
如果你要开枪杀我 能不能换个地方?
You know...
你懂的
for the neighbors.
为邻居着想
I'm not gonna shoot you.
我不会朝你开枪
I won't get my money back...
那样我就拿不回我的钱了
if I shoot you.
不能开枪射死你
I can't do this anymore.
我不能继续这样下去了
Sure you can. I can't.
你当然能 我不能
You can.
你能
For your girl... you can.
为了你的姑娘 你能做到
I just gotta get right first.
我得先清醒一下
Hey, guess what.
嘿 你猜如何?
Black is gonna drive for me so I can pay him back.
大黑会为我开车 我可以拿钱还给他
Did he front you?
他让你赊账吗?
Yeah.
是的
Can you make me a shot?
你能帮我准备一针吗?
I'm just...
我实在…
just really tired.
太累了
I know, baby.
我知道 宝贝
I want it to be quiet. I know.
要静悄悄的 我懂
Can you give me another shot?
你能再给我来一针吗?
Yeah, baby, when I'm back.
好 宝贝 等我回家就弄
When I get back, baby.
等我回家 宝贝
I love you.
我爱你
I love you too.
我也爱你
You know where you're going, right?
你知道方向吧?
Make the first three lefts, can't go wrong.
连续三个路口左转 不可能走错的
I'm not gonna be long, two, three minutes, tops.
我很快的 最多两、三分钟
And don't be late. I'll meet you in the parking lot.
别迟到 我们在停车场会合
Give me my fucking money, Vanessa! Hurry the fuck up!
把我的钱给我 凡妮莎 快点
Slide it over! Now!
滑过来 马上
Vanessa, I need you to do me a favor.
凡妮莎 请你帮我一个忙
What's that?
什么?
I need you to hit that alarm for me.
请你帮我按一下警报器
It's all right. I'm not gonna hurt you.
没关系 我不会伤害你的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Here's your
给你
Therefore, it is our vote to grant parole. Effective immediately.
因此 我们的投票结果是 批准假释 立即生效
Thank you, ladies and gentlemen. My client is most appreciative.
谢谢 女士们、先生们我的当事人心怀感谢
Thank you.
谢谢你们
Thank you so much.
太感谢了
Good luck.
祝你好运
电影精选列表