What's up?
你们好
And James Lightfoot was yelling at Roy about his cousin Joe,
詹姆斯莱特福特因为罗伊的表弟乔 对着罗伊大声嚷嚷
because Joe kept saying... I'm going, so just drop it.
因为乔一直说要… 我去定了 别再说了
Roy. Roy. Did you tell him? You gotta tell your cousin
罗伊…你告诉他了没?你一定要告诉你表弟
he can't join the marines. Why do I gotta tell him?
他不能加入海军陆战队 为何要告诉他?
He's joining the marines. Don't join the marines, man.
他要加入海军陆战队 别加入海军陆战队
Give me one good reason why, okay?
给我一个合理的理由 好吗?
I don't wanna do this for the rest of my life.
我不想这辈子都这样
Why do you wanna join?
你为什么想参军?
I don't wanna do this for the rest of my life.
我不想这辈子都这样
Why are you content just fucking driving around, man?
每天开车闲晃你为什么满足于这种日子?
I don't understand why you're okay with it.
我不明白为什么你接受这种生活
He wants to do a thing. Just let him do a thing. Fuck.
他想找点事做 让他去做吧 别烦他
It's an obligation of you and your love for your cousin,
这是你的责任 出于你对表弟的爱
who we all love so much.
出于我们大家对他的爱
Now you're telling me, "I wanna send him off to his fucking death"?
结果你居然说要让他去送死?
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
What are you thinking? I've signed up, man. It's over.
你是怎么想的? 我已经报名了 伙计 别说了
I could only understand half of what James was saying.
我只懂得詹姆斯话里的一半意思
I couldn't help noticing that he looked helpless,
我无法不注意到他看起来如此无助
waving his arms around,
挥动双臂
and that probably no one would ever listen to him for as long as he lived.
也许他这辈子不会有人把他的话当一回事
This is not a shitty car.
这不是烂车
It is, man. This is the shittiest car.
明明就是 伙计 这是史上最烂的车
I just need a cup of water to cool the engine off.
只需要倒一杯水让发动机冷却
Get me a cup of water.
给我拿杯水来
I had a problem with the bank.
我在银行遇到问题
They'd made a mistake, and I was there to sort it out.
银行犯了个错误 我去要个说法
So you guys sent me this overdraft, but it's not right.
你们给我寄了这份透♥支♥通知 但这不对
I paid this off already.
我已经还了欠款
Here.
这里
This is a new overdraft notice.
这是新的透♥支♥通知
But that's not possible. I haven't made a withdrawal since the last deposit.
但这不可能 上次存钱后我就没取过钱
That deposit brought your balance up to $10 credit.
存入那笔存款后 你的结余增至10美元
But there was an additional overdraft charge against your account
但你的账户多了一笔透♥支♥罚款
that put you back in the negative.
所以又变成负结余
But how could you charge me another overdraft charge
但是你们怎么能又收一笔透♥支♥罚款?
after I'd paid it off already?
我已经还款了啊
The deposit didn't clear in time. No, but I paid it here in cash.
存款没有按时存入账户 不 我是用现金在这里付款的
It didn't clear, sir. It was fucking cash. Right here.
没有存入账户 先生 我给的是现金 就在这里
It didn't clear.
没有存入账户
Next.
下一位
Sorry about your car, man.
很抱歉你的车废了 伙计
It was a piece of shit.
反正是辆烂车
Did you get your money back?
钱要回来了吗?
No.
没有
As we walked back to James's house, Roy passed around his Trainwreck.
在回詹姆斯家的路上 罗伊和我们分享他的大♥麻♥
And after a few hits, we felt like we were winning again.
吸了几口后我们又找回人生赢家的感觉了
The next day was a healthy fall day, where you could smell the wet leaves.
第二天是美好的 秋日空气中有潮湿的落叶气味
So I went to Shaker Square to see some kids that I knew.
我去舍科广场和几个熟人碰面
They wanted some of my Xanax, which I was taking because...
他们想要一点赞安诺 我在服用 因为…
I'd had some panic attacks.
我有过几次惊恐发作
Here you go, boys. Eat up.
拿吧 各位 吃吧
What you doing later? We're going to a party
等下做什么? 我们要去一个派对
at this girl Maggie's house. Cool. Can I come?
在玛姬的家 不错 我能去吗?
Yeah, sure. Do you want some...
当然 你要不要…
And in return, they offered me some ecstasy.
作为交换 他们给了我一些摇♥头♥丸♥
Fuck yeah, I want some ecstasy.
好啊 给我来点摇♥头♥丸♥
Is that you?
是你吗?
Hey. Hey.
嗨 嗨
What are you You know Maggie?
你怎么… 你认识玛姬?
What? You know Maggie?
什么? 你认识玛姬?
Yeah, sort of.
算是吧
Small world.
世界真小
Holy shit.
我的天
What? Your pupils are huge.
什么? 你的瞳孔好大
Yeah, I just did some ecstasy.
对 我吃了点摇♥头♥丸♥
How is it?
感觉如何?
It's actually really good.
还真不错
I would give you some, but I...
我想给你一些 但是我…
I don't have any more.
我身上没有了
That's okay. I turned some down earlier.
没事 刚才别人要给我 我也拒绝了
This weird guy offered me some. He said that I should pop it in my butt.
有个奇怪的家伙说要给我 他建议我把那个塞进屁♥股♥里
What the fuck?
什么?
Really? Yeah.
真的? 对
Who the fuck is this guy? I don't know.
是哪个人啊? 不知道
I don't know. He's definitely gone.
不知道 他肯定已经走了
It's kinda disrespectful.
这么说话挺不尊重人的
Yeah, well, that's just how some boys talk.
是啊 有的男生就是这么说话的
Hey, I'm really happy you're here.
嘿 真高兴你也在
And why is that?
为什么这么说?
Because I like you. A lot.
因为我喜欢你 很喜欢
Shut up. I really do.
闭嘴吧 真的
And
而且…
And your jacket's really cool.
你的外套很酷
And What?
还有…干嘛?
I was just thinking. What are you thinking?
我刚才在想 你在想什么?
Just thinking that you're shady.
我在想你挺狡猾的
Wanna go for a walk?
想去散步吗?
Your lips taste amazing.
你的嘴唇味道真好
What happened to Madison Kowalski?
麦迪逊科瓦尔斯基呢?
That girl's cold blooded.
那姑娘很冷血
I think I adore you.
我很喜欢你
Do whatever you want, man.
随你做什么都行 伙计
Sometimes I feel like I've already seen everything that's gonna happen...
有时我觉得我已经看过未来将发生的一切了
and it's a nightmare.
而未来是一场噩梦
What?
怎么?
Nothing. I just
没什么 我只是…
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
对不起…
You don't ever have to be sorry for the way that you feel.
永远别为自己的感觉感到抱歉
Why are you being so sweet to me?
你为什么对我这么贴心?
I have a thing for weak guys.
我喜欢脆弱的男人
That's how you find the one to break your heart.
就这样 你找到了那个将让你心碎的人
Can you look back to when you met the one you love the most
你能回忆起遇见最爱的那一刻
and remember exactly how it was?
而一切都历历在目吗?
Not as in where you were or what she was wearing,
不是回忆起你们在哪里或是她穿的衣服
but rather in what you saw in her that made you say,
而是她身上有一种特质让我觉得
"Yes, this is what I came here for."
“对 我就是为她而来到这里的”
He was on the phone with her, and I was eavesdropping.
他正在和她通话 我在偷听
And why were you eavesdropping?
你为什么要偷听?
You're a jerk. Sorry. I mean,
你是个混♥蛋♥ 抱歉 我的意思是
that must've been awful for you.
你一定觉得很难过
I confronted him about it the next day, and he tried to buy me off.
第二天我和他对质 他试图收买♥♥我
Said he'd send me to volleyball camp if I didn't tell my mom.
说只要我不告诉妈妈就送我去排球训练营
Damn.
天
I really wanted to go to volleyball camp. Yeah? So what'd you do?
我真的很想去排球训练营 是吗?所以你怎么做?
I went to volleyball camp.
我去了排球训练营
And then I told my mom.
然后告诉了妈妈
Your dad sounds like a dick.
听起来你♥爸♥爸是个混♥蛋♥
Sometimes I feel like love doesn't actually exist.
有时我觉得爱不存在
It's just pheromones playing tricks on people.
只不过是费洛蒙造成的幻象
I love you.
我爱你
Thank you.
谢谢你
I'm leaving for good at the end of the semester.
这学期结束我就永远离开了
I really wanna go to school in Canada. What?
我很想去加拿大上学 什么?
Since when?
什么时候的事?
Since now.
从现在开始
There's this really great school in Montreal.
蒙特利尔有一所很好的学校
In Montreal?
蒙特利尔?
Yeah. It's the Paris of Canada.
对 加拿大的巴黎
电影精选列表