减刑 艾伦伍德 我自己的牢房♥
Reduced sentence, Allenwood, my own cell.
先让我听听你掌握了什么
Lemme hear what you got first.
你知道吗 是我的老部队在哈莱姆的残骸中 找到了斯特恩斯
You know, it was my old unit that found Sterns in the wreckage of Harlem.
他们说 他感染了布鲁斯·班纳的血液
They said he'd been infected with Bruce Banner's blood,
但这并没有给他力量
but it didn't give him strength.
那给了他什么
What did it give him?
一种能够进行不可能计算的头脑
A mind capable of impossible calculations.
罗斯就是罗斯
Ross being Ross,
他看到了一个机会
he saw an opportunity.
他没有去除斯特恩斯血液中的伽马
Instead of removing the gamma from Sterns' blood,
而是增加了剂量
he upped the dose.
让斯特恩斯成为他自己的 私人智囊团
Made Sterns his own personal think tank,
为国家创造技术和武器
creating technology and weapons for the state.
我的天
Holy shit.
斯特恩斯为什么会同意这么做
Why did Sterns go along with it?
回声一号♥营地是大棒
Camp Echo One was the stick.
我想 赦免只是个幌子
I imagine a pardon was the carrot.
罗斯告诉斯特恩斯 一旦当上总统就会放了他
Ross told Sterns he'd let him go once he became president.
然而 我们却在这里
And yet, here we are.
所以是斯特恩斯雇你偷日本的艾德曼金属
So Sterns hired you to steal Japan's adamantium
知道这会分♥裂♥美国与日本
knowing it would divide the two countries.
他通过中情局的秘密基金支付了我们
He paid us through a CIA black fund.
这样条约就完了 还会引发战争
That could kill the treaty and start a war.
而罗斯将因混乱而受到指责
And Ross would be blamed for the chaos.
你觉得像罗斯这种脾气的人
How do you think a man with Ross' temperament
会如何应对被困在陷阱中
will deal with being caught in a trap?
如果你逃出艾伦伍德 我会找到你
If you break out of Allenwood, I'll find you.
当我逃脱时 队长
When I break out, Captain,
你就别想活着离开了
you won't walk away alive.
你知道吗 - 当然不知道
Did you know? - Of course not.
但罗斯已经不是以前那个人了
But Ross is not that man anymore.
我们都不必被过去所定义
None of us have to be defined by our past.
队长 我的人需要24小时来研究这些药丸
Cap, my guy needs 24 hours on the pills.
好的 我们要去华盛顿
Okay. We need to get to DC
告诉罗斯 斯特恩斯有什么阴谋
and tell Ross what Sterns is planning.
罗斯总统不在华盛顿
President Ross isn't in DC.
他在米利厄斯号♥上
He's on the USS Milius.
刚刚驶进到印度洋
They just moved into the Indian Ocean.
日本的军舰也在附近
Japan's warships are also in proximity.
该死 穿好衣服 行动
Shit. Suit up. We need to move.
我能帮你吗
May I help you?
你好 海军上将
Hello, Admiral.
能用一下你的电♥话♥吗
May I use your phone?
嘿 亲爱的 谁在门口
Hey, honey. Who's at the door?
我的天
Holy shit.
你见过这样的事吗
You ever see anything like this?
没有 我没见过
No, I haven't.
让我来说 不然他不会听的
Let me do the talking or he'll never listen.
我从当兵以后 就没见过罗斯这样
I haven't seen Ross like this since the army.
他最好冷静下来
He better snap out of it.
斯特恩斯计划的事情很快就会发生
Because whatever Sterns is planning, it's happening soon.
派F-18战机中队 准备起飞
I want a fleet of F-18s ready to catapult.
如果他们让船掉头 我想…
If they turn that ship around, I want...
他来这里干什么
What's he doing here?
我告诉过你不要插手 威尔逊
I told you not to get involved, Wilson.
我带他来的 长官
I brought him, sir.
让他滚出去
I want him outta here!
长官 你让我负责调查此事
Sir, you asked me to run this investigation,
而现在的情况是… - 别找借口了
and the situation is-- - Don't bother with excuses.
你有个简单的工作 但你失败了
You had a simple job and you failed.
总统先生
Mr. President,
我们在回声一号♥营地发现的情报
we've uncovered intel at Camp Echo One
可能会让数百万人的生命受到威胁
that could put millions of lives at risk.
现在 你我都清楚以赛亚是无辜的
Now, you and I both know Isaiah's innocent.
如果你愿意 我很乐意公开讨论此事
I'm happy to have this conversation in public,
随便你
if you like.
这太疯狂了 日本应该是我们的…
This is crazy. Japan's supposed to be our--
豺狼
Jackal?
豺狼 收到请回答
Jackal, do you copy?
快点 威尔逊
Make it quick, Wilson.
日本舰队正紧追不舍
I've got Japan's fleet on my ass
想赶在我们之前到达那个岛
trying to make it to that island before we do.
这正是他想要的
That's exactly what he wants.
斯特恩斯一直在幕后操纵一切
Sterns has been pulling the strings on everything.
毒蛇组织盗取艾德曼合金
SERPENT's theft of the adamantium,
袭击白宫
the attack on the White House.
中情局泄密给日本
The CIA leak to Japan.
他挑拨你和日本互相争斗
He's pitting you and Japan against each other
以确保这一刻发生
to ensure that this moment happens.
他到底是怎么在狱中做到这一切的
How the hell did he do all that from prison?
精神控制 他创造了一种技术
Mind control. He created a technology
使他能够控制 任何他盯上的人的思想
that allowed him to control the minds of anyone he targeted.
可能也包括你 总统先生
Including maybe you, sir.
你最近有没有觉得 自己不太对劲
Have you been feelin' like yourself lately?
当然没有
Of course I have.
但他有你的数据 先生 为什么
But he has your data, sir. Why?
我不知道
I don't know.
如果他能控制思想 肯定也能入侵文件
If he can control minds, surely he can hack files.
记录显示 你曾多次前往回声一号♥营地
The logs show that you visited Camp Echo One numerous times.
为了确保一个高价值囚犯的安全
To ensure a high-value prisoner was secure.
是 但是扫描 心电图
Yeah, but the scans, the EKG,
血液检查 都是在那里做的 先生
the blood work was all taken there, sir.
这太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
总统先生 回答问题
Mr. President, answer the question.
我没必要回答你
I don't have to answer you!
为什么要访问一个秘密地点
Why visit a Black Site,
在荒无人烟的地方… - 威尔逊 住口
in the middle of nowhere... - Wilson, stop!
我命令你住口
I order you to stop!
进行这些测试 - 我命令你住口
...to conduct these tests? - I order you to stop!
为什么 - 因为我就要死了
Why? - Because I was dying,
该死的
goddamn it!
因为我的心脏衰竭了
Because my heart was failing!
直到他出现 才搞清楚我病情
No one could figure it out until he did.
这些东西 救了我的命
These things have kept me alive.
作为回报 我给他希望
And in return, I gave him hope
让他觉得 他能找回自己的生活
that he might get his life back.
他需要一个实验室来工作
He got a lab to do the work.
我甚至想把他调走 但是…
I even tried to get him moved but--
但是你不能冒失去药物的风险
But you couldn't risk losing the pills.
在你的朋友浩克和憎恶摧毁哈林之后
After your friend the Hulk and the Abomination
总得有人承担责任
destroyed Harlem, someone had to take the fall.
斯特恩斯只是…
Sterns was just...
附带损害
collateral damage.
我奉献了一生
I have dedicated my entire life
为这个国家服务
to serving this country.
最重要的人…
The one person that matters...
似乎不明白
doesn't seem to understand.
贝蒂一直没原谅我 因为我派军队追捕班纳
Betty never forgave me for sending the army after Banner.
我必须活下去…
I had to survive...
…这样 我女儿才能知道 她的父亲还有更多的一面
...so that my daughter knew that there was more to her father.
我曾带她去看樱花
That I'm the same man that used to take her to see the cherry blossoms.
她仍然可以 长官
She still can, sir.
我知道那种感觉…
I know what it's like...
那种想要证明自己的感觉
to feel you have somethin' to prove.
所有人只看到了一面
Everyone only seeing one thing.
但要展现你不同的面向
But when showing there's more to you,
不是在顺境的时候
it's not about when times are easy.
而是在这样的时刻
It's about moments like this.
我们现在在这 是因为斯特恩斯想报仇
Now, we're here because Sterns wants revenge
并且不在乎是否会引发战争
and doesn't care if he incites a war.
电影精选列表