不能让你一个人出风头
Couldn't let you have all the fun.
对不起 我搞砸了
I'm sorry I screwed up.
少来了
Screwed up? Get out of here.
我就是搞砸了
I did.
你可没像我一样 搞砸过
You never messed up like I have.
你又没被从天上打下来过
You never got shot out of the sky
然后一头扎进印度洋里
and nosedived into the Indian Ocean.
你一直都很靠谱
You're always on point.
是啊
Yeah.
因为如果我不靠谱…
Because if I'm not on point...
我觉得我辜负了
I feel like I let down
所有为了那个位置而奋斗的人
everyone else who was fightin' for a seat at that table.
压力太大了
That's pressure, man.
压得人喘不过气
It weighs on you.
会让你怀疑自己
Makes you wonder if you'll ever just be...
是否足够好
enough.
在我长大的地方
Where I grew up,
只能在网上
I only ever got to see heroes online.
或电视上看到英雄
Or on TV.
感觉总是那么遥远
It always felt so far away.
我一直在想 如果我能离开迈阿密
And I kept thinkin' maybe if I get out of Miami,
也许有一天我也能…
you know, maybe one day I could be...
别说是蚁人
Don't say Ant-Man.
不是啦
No, man.
我想成为你
I wanted to be you.
好吧…
Well...
山姆·威尔逊
Sam Wilson.
因为那家伙 他从不放弃
Because that guy? That guy won't ever give up.
你说的那种压力和责任感
That pressure, that responsibility you talk about?
我也想要
I want that too, man.
你知道 关键是
You know it's all about timin', right?
掌握时机 控制旋转 起脚前启动推进
Control your spin, then hit your thruster before you kick.
不 - 对
No. - Yeah.
不对 是…
No. That's...
这样啊
That's it.
我应该多经历几次被击落
I should get shot out of the sky more often.
会的
Yeah, you will.
好吧
Okay.
你会好起来的
You know, you're gonna come back from this.
我知道
I know.
到时候 准备好装备
And when that time comes, make sure the suit's ready,
罗斯说对了一件事
'cause Ross was right about one thing.
世界需要复仇者联盟
The world needs the Avengers.
真的吗 - 真的
For real? - Yeah.
当然了
Hell, yeah.
我之前没想过
I wasn't thinking about it before,
但既然你提起来了…
but now that you bring it up...
哦 我的天
Oh, boy.
…既然翅膀坏了
...since the wings are damaged,
我在想 要怎样才能…
I was thinking, I'm like, what could make--
别
No.
你还没听我说
You didn't hear
要问什么 - 不行 不管你问什么 都不行
what I was gonna ask you. - No. Whatever you ask, nope.
我只是说 你有没有
I'm just saying, maybe you have, like,
和瓦坎达人有关系
the Wakandans on speed dial
能帮我搞到一些…
and could get me some...
升级版的翅膀
A hookup on an upgrade on the wings.
你想让瓦坎达人赞助
You're gonna ask the Wakandans for a hookup?
对啊
Yeah.
这事儿真有迈阿密的味儿
That is the most Miami thing in the world.
你在开玩笑吧 他们肯定会帮我的 老兄 哟
Are you kidding? They gonna hook me up, man. Yo.
我就说你会输掉这场赌局的
Told you you were gonna lose that bet.
想知道什么好笑吗
You wanna know what's funny?
我没心情听你讲笑话
I'm not in the mood for your jokes.
你为了复仇杀了很多好人
You killed a lot of good men trying to get your revenge.
相信我 我们的幽默感不一样
Trust me, we don't share the same sense of humor.
我们共享同一个世界 不是吗
We share the same world, don't we?
这个你愿意牺牲去拯救的世界
This world you would die to save?
它要来了
It's coming.
我从概率推演中看到了
I've seen it in the probabilities,
清清楚楚地看到了
seen it plain as day.
所有保护这个世界的英雄们…
All you heroes protecting this world...
你们认为只有你们吗
do you think you're the only ones?
你们认为只有这一个世界吗
Do you think this is the only world?
等着瞧吧
We'll see what happens
当你们不得不保护这方天地 对抗其他世界时
when you have to protect this place from the others.
电影精选列表