我们离回声一号♥营地还有多远
How far are we from Camp Echo One?
还有大约一小时
We're about, like, an hour away.
山姆 糟了 他们袭击了以赛亚的监狱
Sam, shit. They just shot up Isaiah's prison.
他还好吗
Is he okay?
以赛亚没事 但是其他人…
Yeah, Isaiah's good, but the others...
都死了
they're dead.
该死
Shit.
我们要回去吗
Should we go back?
不
No.
继续前进
We keep going.
买♥♥家很狡猾 但我们不会中计
The buyer is pretty smart, but we're not taking the bait.
只有找出幕后黑手 才能帮到以赛亚
Only way to help Isaiah is to figure out who's behind this.
不管是谁在幕后操纵
And whoever is behind it,
他们都不想让我们靠近
they do not want us getting closer.
库珀
Cooper.
发生什么事了
What's happening?
总统先生 作为预防措施
Mr. President, as a precautionary measure,
我已经把犯人转移到…
I have moved the prisoner to--
罗斯总统 我想念我们的小聚会了
President Ross, I miss our little visits.
告诉我一件事
Tell me something.
你有没有停下来想过
Do you ever stop to ask yourself
是谁在背后操纵这一切
who's playing the music?
是你自己
It's you.
白宫
The White House,
暗♥杀♥行动
the assassination attempt.
这只是种说法
That's a way of putting it.
我比任何人都帮你更多
I helped you more than anyone else.
只是为了得到你想要的
Only to get what you want.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我想重获新生 但已经太迟了
I wanted my life back, but it's too late for that now.
你得…
You've gotta--
你得理解我的处境
You gotta understand my position.
我… - 哦 我懂
I... - Oh, I do.
你让我在这监狱里腐烂
You let me rot in this prison.
我的诅咒就是眼睁睁地看着你的背叛
And it was my curse to watch your betrayal
在概率中显现
written in probabilities.
我现在要自己做决定
I'm making my own choices now.
还有很多好戏在后头
So many surprises left.
等我完成时
When I'm done,
所有人都会知道 你是个什么样的人
everyone will know just who you are,
贝蒂会更加瞧不起你
and Betty will despise you even more.
再见了 总统先生
Goodbye, Mr. President.
到底发生了什么
The hell is going on?
我要把你关禁闭
I'm putting you in solitary.
是吗
Yeah.
没人能再把我关进小黑屋
Nobody's gonna put me in solitary ever again.
这是为了保护你
It's for your protection.
保护 我再说最后一次
I'll tell you this one more time for your protection,
我不会再被人关起来了
I ain't goin' in a box ever again.
那我无法保证你的安全
I won't be able to guarantee your safety.
安全并没有那么吸引我
Safety ain't all it's cracked up to be.
你还是认为
You still think
这一切和我有关
I had somethin' to do with all of this?
我不知道
I don't know.
总统先生
Mr. President.
我需要你放下手头的一切
I need you to drop whatever you're doin'.
回声一号♥营地出事了
Camp Echo One's been compromised.
是的 总统先生
Yes, Mr. President.
就是这了
This is it.
回声一号♥营地
Camp Echo One.
那些望远镜一定是伪装
Telescopes must be a facade.
得去下面看看
We gotta see what's underneath.
有摄像头和守卫
We've got cameras and guards.
红翼 切断栅栏 循环播放监控视频
Redwing, cut the fence and go loop the feed.
好的 我们有28秒的时间通过警卫
Yeah, we got a 28- second window to get past the guards.
还得手动开门
We gotta do the door manually.
三 二 一
Three, two, one,
开始
go.
15秒
15 seconds.
我正在努力呢 伙计
I'm trying, man!
该死
Shit!
这里面没有囚犯
There's no prisoners in here.
为什么这监狱里会有实验室
Why is there a lab in this prison?
这到底是什么地方
What the hell is this place?
到底是什么鬼
What the hell?
尾崎先生
Ozaki-san,
我想向您保证
I want to assure you
美国依然致力于与其他国家 分享艾德曼金属
America remains committed to sharing our adamantium with the rest of the world.
我相信日本也会信守承诺
I trust Japan shares that commitment.
世界需要这项条约
The world needs this treaty.
你这种人 搞外交很难吧
Diplomacy must be hard for you
一个身处
A man in a country
习惯以武力掠夺的国家
so used to taking whatever he wants by force.
你说什么
Excuse me?
不然怎么解释 你们盗取我们的艾德曼合金
How else to explain your theft of our adamantium,
却又把它还回华盛顿呢
only to return it to us in Washington.
你对我们的指责毫无根据
What you're accusing us of is baseless
而且充满侮辱
and insulting.
所以 我的情报团队收到
So, the information my intelligence team received
并核实的信息
and verified
是不正确的
is incorrect?
什么
Wh--
我是个傻瓜
I'm a fool.
我真是蠢 居然跟这么天真
I'm a fool to negotiate with someone so naive
都没意识到自己被耍了的人谈判
they don't realize they're being played.
天真
Naive?
如果是我偷了样本
If I'd stolen the sample,
我为什么要命令美国队长去取回它
why would I order Captain America to retrieve it?
看来真♥相♥是永远不会知道了
I suppose we'll never know the truth.
不管你在玩什么游戏 日本不想参与
Whatever game you're playing, Japan wants no part in it.
别试探我们 总统先生
Don't test us, Mr. President.
他掌握了很多人的光遗传学数据
He's got optogenetic data on a lot of people.
别让我查生词 华金
Don't make me look up words, Joaquin.
我觉得他找到了一种植入指令的方法
I think he's figured out a way to plant commands
进入人们的潜意识
into people's subconscious
通过闪光
using flashes of light.
这首"蓝色先生"的歌♥似乎是某种触发器
This "Mr. Blue" song seems to be some kind of trigger.
精神控制
Mind control.
是的
Yeah.
这就解释了以赛亚
That explains Isaiah.
这更重要
And that's more important.
冒点险吧
Take risks.
用用你那了不起的脑子
Use those incredible brains of yours.
我当年也算是个帅哥吧
Wasn't half bad-looking, was I?
塞缪尔·史登
Samuel Sterns.
你知道吗 能让我惊讶的事可不多了
You know, it takes an awful lot to surprise me.
如果我让以赛亚身处险境
There was an 89% chance you'd turn around
你有89%的几率会回头
if I put Isaiah Bradley at risk,
但你还是来了
yet here you stand.
你就是买♥♥家
You're the buyer.
没错
Indeed.
雇佣毒蛇军团是必要的一步
Hiring SERPENT was a necessary step
为了制♥造♥一系列必然事件
to create a chain of statistical certainties.
也许你没有你想象的那么聪明
Maybe you're not as smart as you think you are.
事实上 我绝顶聪明
I am, actually.
我能看穿一切 所有可能的结果
My mind sees it all, every probable outcome.
所以你雇佣毒蛇军团去偷艾德曼合金
So you hire SERPENT to steal the adamantium,
袭击罗斯宣布消息的峰会
shoot up Ross' summit announcing it
然后现在你只是坐在这里 等着
and now you're just sitting here, waiting.
你为什么要杀罗斯
Why do you wanna kill Ross?
电影精选列表