但你所取得的成就
But what you've accomplished
给了我重新考虑的理由
has given me reason to reconsider.
所以我希望你 美国队长
Which is why I want you, Captain America,
帮我 重建复仇者联盟
to help me rebuild the Avengers.
复仇者联盟 - 是的 先生
The Avengers? - Yes, sir.
恕我直言 先生
Well, with all due respect, sir,
当您通过《索科维亚协议》时
when you passed the Sokovia Accords,
你把复仇者联盟搞垮了
you tore the Avengers apart.
为何改变主意
Why the change of heart?
我现在代表全体美国人
I represent all Americans now.
说真的 要不是有复仇者联盟 一半人都活不到现在
Hell, half of 'em wouldn't even be here without the Avengers.
国家需要它
The country needs this.
如果我们 对如何处理情况有分歧…
And when we disagree on how to manage a situation...
会发生什么
what happens then?
我们一起解决
We figure it out together.
这样 你现在不必给我答复
Look, you don't have to give me an answer now.
好好想想
Just think about it.
尾崎首相
Prime Minister Ozaki.
很高兴见到您 先生 - 我也是
Great to see you, sir. - And you.
谢谢您能来
Thank you for being here.
我们到了
Here we are.
山姆·威尔逊 尾崎首相
Sam Wilson, Prime Minister Ozaki.
不错
Not bad.
要合影吗
Would you like a picture?
当然
Sure.
山姆 拜托了
Sam, please.
靠近一点
Now, stand a little bit closer.
谢谢 先生们 - 谢谢
Thank you, gentlemen. - Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
和我合作 山姆
Work with me, Sam.
我们将向世界展示 一个更好的前进方向
We'll show the world a better way forward.
真是出乎意料
That was unexpected.
或许是个机会
Maybe it's an opportunity.
所以呢
So?
怎么样
How was it?
他要我 重建复仇者联盟
He asked me to restart the Avengers.
等等 什么
Wait, what now?
这太棒了 老兄 - 我不知道
That's huge, man. - I don't know.
我们得为他工作
We'd have to work for him.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
美♥利♥坚♥合众国总统 撒迪厄斯·罗斯
the President of the United States, Thaddeus Ross.
大家晚上好 晚上好
Good evening, everyone. Good evening.
我很荣幸 能在此接待各位
It's my great privilege to host you
在白宫度过这个历史性的夜晚
at the White House on this historic evening.
当那团天体出现在印度洋时
When the celestial mass emerged in the Indian Ocean,
我们做了通常做的事情
we did what we often do.
为它争吵不休
We squabbled over it.
各国蜂拥而至 声称对其拥有主♥权♥
Countries rushed in to claim it as their own,
建立研究设施 来开♥发♥它的资源
setting up research facilities to exploit its resources.
在那座岛屿内部发现的东西
What was found inside that island
不亚于本世纪最伟大的发现
is nothing short of the discovery of the millennium.
它在科技、医学上的潜在应用
Its potential applications in tech, in medicine,
在国防上是不可估量的
in defense are immeasurable.
它甚至比瓦坎达金属 更坚不可摧
It's even more indestructible than vibranium.
而且它不受独♥裁♥国家的控制
And it's not controlled by an isolationist nation.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我向你们展示…
I present to you...
艾德曼合金
adamantium.
第一个 也是唯一的精炼样本
The first and only refined sample
是有人从日本一个矿场偷出来的
was stolen from a Japanese mining site.
但令人高兴的是 它已被找回并存放于安全地
But happily, it's been recovered and is in a secure location.
我们应感谢两位非常勇敢的人
And we have two incredibly brave men to thank for that.
华金·托雷斯和美国队长 山姆·威尔逊
Joaquin Torres and our own Captain America, Sam Wilson.
接下来 如何处理这一发现
What we do next with this discovery
将决定历史如何评判我们
will determine how history judges us.
如果我们批准这项条约
If we ratify this treaty,
就可以共同生产足够的 艾德曼合金
together we can produce enough adamantium
以便公平公正地 在世界各地进行分配
to fairly and equitably distribute it around the world.
长官 您需要坐下
Sir, you need to sit down.
以赛亚 你干什么
Isaiah! What are you doing?
山姆
Sam!
长官 你中弹了吗 - 没有
Sir, are you hit? - No.
走 走 走
Go, go, go!
总统先生 跟我来
Mr. President, come with me.
该死
Shit.
以赛亚
Isaiah!
趴下 - 别动
Get on the ground now! - Do not move.
发生了什么事
What's happening?
我不知道 但你必须停下来
I don't know. But you gotta stop.
停下 - 不要
Stop! - Don't!
我不能回到里面 山姆
I can't go back inside, Sam.
你走了 情况会更糟
Run, and it'll be worse than that.
拜托了 以赛亚
Please, Isaiah.
嘿 冷静点
Hey, take it easy!
小心我的西装
Watch my suit.
请小心我的西装
Please, watch my suit.
队长 我不能让你进去
Cap, I can't let you in.
嘿
Hey!
山姆
Sam!
长官 你不能…你不能…
Sir, you can't-- you can't--
长官
Sir!
对不起 总统先生 - 冷静 冷静
Sorry, Mr. President. - Hey, hey, hey.
他留下
He stays.
其他人都出去
Everybody else, out.
泰勒特工 你也出去吧
Agent Taylor, you too.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
应该是我问您才对 长官
I should be asking you that, sir.
我不是第一次被人枪击
Not my first time being shot at.
听着 我知道这看起来很糟糕 但是…
Look, I know how this must look, but...
我们可以谈谈吗
Can we have a minute?
她留下
She stays.
认识一下露丝·巴特-塞拉夫 我的安全顾问
Meet Ruth Bat-Seraph, my security advisor.
长官 以赛亚不可能做出这种事
Sir, there's no way Isaiah could have done this.
除非他做了 - 也许有人控制了他
Except he did. - Maybe somebody got to him.
你真的要为一个刚刚当着你面
You're really defending a man
试图刺杀总统的人辩护吗
who just tried to kill the President in front...
我们不知道发生了什么 - 够了
We don't know what happened. - Enough.
我们知道什么
What do we know?
有五名枪手
There were five shooters.
以赛亚是其中之一
Isaiah was one of them.
还有特勤局和现役军人
As was Secret Service and active military.
长官 这是一次有预谋的恐怖袭击
This was a coordinated terrorist attack, sir.
你还有什么
What else do you have?
枪击发生前的那首歌♥
The song that preceded the shooting,
我们认为那是袭击的信♥号♥♥
we think it was a cue for the attack.
长官 以赛亚看起来失去了控制
Sir, Isaiah looked like he wasn't in control.
他不知道自己在哪里
He had no idea where he was.
所以你的意思是
So you're suggesting what?
让我调查
Let me investigate.
你不觉得你跟这件事太近了吗
Don't you think you're a little too close to this?
长官 你的核心圈子已经被渗透了
Sir, your inner circle has been compromised.
现在有可能再次发生袭击
There's possibility of another attack now.
那你究竟能提供什么
And what exactly do you have to offer
是我们的整个情报和防御体系都做不到的
that our entire intelligence and defense apparatus can't?
我不能坐视以赛亚被冤枉…
Well, I won't sit around and let Isaiah...
我知道 布拉德利对你很重要
Look, I know how important Bradley is to you.
但考虑一下影响
But consider the optics.
美国队长要对试图刺杀
Captain America conducts a personal investigation
总统的朋友进行个人调查
of a friend who tried to assassinate the President.
以赛亚为这个国家牺牲了一切
Isaiah sacrificed everything for this country.
电影精选列表