我们正在落入他的圈套
We're playing right into his hand.
总统先生 我们有两架F-18
Mr. President, two of our F-18s
刚刚向日本舰队开火了
just fired on the Japanese fleet.
继续呼叫飞行员
Keep hailing those pilots.
对日本舰队的损害极小
Damage to Japanese fleet minimal.
准备好防空系统
Ready air defense systems.
那些飞行员到底在干什么
What the hell are those pilots doing?
把他们叫回来
Call them back in.
试过了 长官
We tried, sir.
豺狼和威士忌没有回应
Jackal and Whiskey won't respond.
我们得派自己的飞机上去了
We gotta get our birds in the air.
现在有两架 已准备好起飞 长官
You have two ready to fly now, sir.
去吧
Go.
在我关闭系统前 斯特恩斯控制了飞行员
Sterns got to our pilots before I shut down the system.
我们要让日本飞机离开空域
We need to get the Japanese out of the air.
保持靠近 别让自己死了
Stay close and don't get yourself killed.
不会死的 收到
No dying, copy that.
返回你的舰队
Return to your fleet.
豺狼正在朝日本舰队飞去
Jackal's headed towards the Japanese fleet.
该死 他刚刚向他们开火了
Shit! He just fired on them.
总统先生 不要再派出战斗机
Mr. President, do not send more fighters up.
要让日本看到 我们正在努力缓和局势
We need Japan to see we're trying to deescalate.
长官 六枚日本导弹来袭
Sir, six Japanese missiles inbound.
发射拦截导弹
Launch intercept missiles.
该死 有两枚突破了
Damn, two got through.
干掉右边那枚
Take the one on the right.
红翼 帮个忙
Redwing, a little help.
长官 你需要说服日本 让飞机返航
Sir, you need to convince Japan to ground their planes.
我们早就预料到
This is what we expected
罗斯总统会这样
from a Ross presidency.
首相先生 两名飞行员已经叛变
Mr. Prime Minister, two of our pilots have gone rogue.
召回你的飞机 我们被人操纵了
Call off your planes. We're being manipulated.
当然
Certainly.
因为你
By you.
把刺客藏在美队背后
Hiding your assassins behind Captain America.
他正在击落他们 长官
He's trying to bring them down now, sir.
如果那些飞行员不听你的命令
If those pilots are not taking orders from you,
那他们听谁的
then who gives them their commands?
我就知道
That's what I thought.
总统先生
Mr. President?
啊 有点意思了
Ah, now we're getting somewhere.
那股怒火 那份狂暴
That fire in the belly. The rage.
释放出来吧
Why don't you just let it out?
你没事吧 总统先生
Are you all right, sir?
我需要冷静一下
I just need a moment.
华金 "威士忌"来了
Joaquin, Whiskey's coming at you.
收到
Copy that.
山姆 完事了教我几招
Sam, once we're done, you gotta teach me your moves!
高度 高度
Altitude. Altitude.
高度
Altitude.
"威士忌"被击落 请求救援
Whiskey's away. Send rescue.
收到 正在派遣救援
Roger, sending rescue.
有两架日本战机 正在逼近你
You have two Japanese fighters coming up on your tail.
他们为什么还追着我们不放
Why the hell are they still chasing us?
我们正在帮他们啊
We're trying to help them.
因为罗斯不肯说出 谁是幕后黑手
Because Ross won't tell them who's really behind this.
所有你试图隐藏的仇恨
All that hatred you try to hide,
所有的丑恶 还在那里 罗斯
all the ugliness, it's still there, Ross,
在你眼底燃烧
smoldering behind the eyes.
华金 我要去追"豺狼"了
Joaquin, I'm goin' after Jackal.
收到 我会拖住这些家伙
Roger that. I'll keep these guys busy.
你对我做了什么 王八蛋
What have you done to me, you bastard?
按原计划 可能稍微过量了
What we agreed on. Maybe a hair more.
你下毒害我
You poisoned me!
那就别再吃药了
Stop taking the pills then.
但我们都知道你不会的
But we both know you won't.
给我我想要的 别再抵抗了
Give me what I want. Stop fighting it.
不
No!
山姆 "豺狼"发射了最后的导弹
Sam, Jackal just fired his last missiles!
解决一个 追另一个
I got one. Going after the another.
滚开 我来 - 不 不 我来
Back off! I'll get it! - No, no! I got it.
滚开 - 我来
Back off! - I got it.
华金
Joaquin!
华金坠机了 我要去救他
Joaquin's down! I'm goin' after him.
我们会派搜救队
We'll send search and rescue.
你必须阻止"豺狼"
You have to stop Jackal.
该死
Damn it!
我现在就结束这一切
I'm putting an end to this now.
屈服于你的怒火吧
Give in to your rage.
我现在就要夺走你的遗产
I'm taking your legacy as we speak.
加油 罗斯 你快到了
Come on, Ross. You're almost there.
你可以徒手摧毁他们的舰队
You can rip their fleet apart with your bare hands,
并杀了美国队长
and kill Captain America.
我去
Oh, shit.
释放你心中的野兽
Let the monster inside you out.
高度 高度 高度
Altitude, altitude, altitude.
高度 高度 高度
Altitude, altitude, altitude.
释放你的愤怒
Unleash your anger.
释放你的仇恨
Unleash your hatred.
红翼 稳住
Redwing, stabilize!
没人能阻止你 罗斯
Nothing can stop you, Ross.
你可以击溃他们
You can crush them all.
总统先生
Mr. President?
先生 没事吧
Sir. Are you okay?
美国队长压制了叛变的战机
Captain America neutralized the rogue pilots.
日本召回战机
Japan's recalling their planes.
接通小崎
Get Ozaki back on the line.
我们能解决的
We can fix this.
华金呢
Where's Joaquin?
已经送医
Med-evac just got to him.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
给我钳子
Here, give me that clamp.
需要纱布填塞
Gonna need to pack this!
压力稳定
The pressure's stable.
抽吸
Suction!
看不清 再吸
I can't see anything. More suction.
拉钩
Retractors.
这是单人病房♥
It's a private room.
出去
Go away.
我也想你
I missed you, too.
不想承认 但很高兴你来
I hate to admit it, I'm glad you're here.
刚才的空战 身手不错
You looked good out there on that six o'clock.
但后来我看到了这个
But then I saw this.
医生进行了心脏复苏
The doctors had to restart his heart.
他们说…
They don't know if...
这不是你的错
This isn't your fault.
这让我想起史蒂夫
It makes me think of Steve.
他阻止过几次外星入侵
How many alien invasions did he stop again?
两次
Two.
两次
Two.
哇
Wow.
我怎么会觉得我能做到
What made me think I could follow that?
我该注射血清的 像史蒂夫 像你一样
I should've took the serum. Like Steve, like you.
为什么
Why?
因为这件事开始超出我的能力范围了
Because this is all startin' to seem much bigger than me.
巴基 罗斯让我重新组建复仇者联盟
Ross, he asked me to restart the Avengers, Buck.
但华金现在躺在这儿
But Joaquin's in here,
以赛亚身陷囹圄 还有斯特恩斯…
Isaiah's in prison, and Sterns...
我明明已经抓住斯特恩斯了
I had him. I had Sterns right in my hands.
但他还是逃脱了
And he got away.
电影精选列表