如果我没看错罗斯 你死定了
If I'm right about Ross, you're going to die.
你死定了
You're going to die!
总统 塞缪尔·斯特恩斯博士
Mr. President, Dr. Samuel Sterns
自首了
just turned himself in.
他说你答应赦免他
He claims you promised him a pardon
如果他为你效力 从事政♥府♥秘密项目
if he worked on secret government projects for you.
那是谎言
That is a lie.
罗斯总统
President Ross,
我想念我们的私下会面
I miss our little visits.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我想重获新生
I wanted my life back,
但现在太迟了
but it's too late for that now.
先生… - 我比谁都更帮你
Sir... - I helped you more than anyone.
好吧 让我解释一下
Well, let me explain.
他们必须知道真♥相♥
They have to know.
你必须理解我的处境
You gotta understand my position.
哦 我明白 你让我在这监狱里烂掉
Oh, I do. You let me rot in this prison.
别管我
Leave me alone!
别管我 放我走 - 先生
Leave me! Let me go! - Sir! Sir!
我不能放你走
I cannot let you.
放开我 让我走 - 我不能…
You can't let me? Let me? - I cannot...
大家都会看清你的真面目
Everyone will know just who you are.
贝蒂会更恨你
And Betty will despise you even more.
先生 拜托
Sir, please.
先生
Sir.
哦 我的天啊
Oh, my God.
他们什么时候变红的
Since when were they red?
罗斯总统
President Ross?
泰勒特工 开火吗
Agent Taylor, do we fire?
这是斯特恩斯想要的
This is what Sterns wanted.
我的天
Jesus.
山姆 我得带这些人离开
Sam, I gotta get these people outta here.
在白宫周围设置警戒线
Set a perimeter around the White House.
不
No.
撤退 撤退
Fall back. Fall back!
趴下
Get down!
山姆 无人机来了
Sam, drones incoming.
露丝 疏散海恩斯角
Ruth, I need you to clear Hains Point.
我要把罗斯引到那里
I'll lure Ross there.
山姆 你疯了吗 他会宰了你的
Sam, are you crazy? He'll kill you.
照做
Do it!
你仍然可以阻止这一切 罗斯
You can still fight this, Ross.
你看看这是哪儿
Do you see where you are?
还记得这个地方吗
You remember this place?
你以前和贝蒂常来这儿
You used to come here with Betty.
那没用
That didn't work.
好吧
Okay.
你想揍我
You want me?
来抓我啊
Come and get me!
山姆 山姆 你听得到我吗
Sam? Sam, can you hear me?
山姆 你没事吧
Sam, are you okay?
告诉我 我把那混♥蛋♥打昏了吗
Please tell me I knocked that son of a bitch out.
该死
Shit.
支援还有五分钟到
Backup's five minutes away.
不 告诉他们等等
No, tell them wait.
什么
What?
真该服用血清的
Should've taken that serum.
巴基尽放屁
Bucky is full of shit.
我要输掉打赌了
I'm gonna lose that bet.
罗斯
Ross.
我知道你一拳就能撂倒我
We both know you can take me out with one punch,
但你不会的
but I don't think you wanna do that.
我知道 你做过一些可怕的事情
I know you've done some terrible things.
我现在可能有点疯了…
Now, I might be crazy...
但我认为你正在试图改变
but I think you're trying to change.
现在是向世界证明这一点的时候
Now's the time to prove it to the world.
向贝蒂证明
Prove it to Betty.
军方正在将斯特恩斯转移到安全地
The army is transferring Sterns to a secure facility.
我们应该送你去医院
We should get you to the hospital.
我们还得去个地方
There's somewhere we gotta go first.
这已经是第三次了 老头
That's three, old man.
我说过我会救你出去的
I told you I'd get you out.
等很久了吧
Took you so long?
谢谢你 山姆
Thank you, Sam.
应该的
I got you.
我断了几根骨头 所以…
I have a few broken bones, so...
走吧 布莱德利先生
Come on, Mr. Bradley.
我们还得走些流程
We got a little paperwork to fill out,
然后你就可以走了
and then you're free to go.
这边请
Right this way.
总统先生 你住得怎么样
Mr. President. How're your digs?
故意让人不舒服
Intentionally uncomfortable.
我听说食物也没变得更好
I heard the food hasn't got any better either.
你听对了
You heard right.
布莱德利出狱了
Bradley got out?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
那很好
That's good.
总统先生 关于您的血液检查
Mr. President, about your blood work.
斯特恩斯提高了药丸的伽马含量
It seems Sterns raised the level of gamma
随着时间的推移
in those pills over time.
它在你体内积攒了很多年
It built up in your body over the years.
结果就是你…
That led to your...
结果就是我发了点小脾气
Led to my little tantrum.
所以我才得待在这儿
Which is why I have to be in here.
这墙倒是挺结实
Good solid walls, these.
是啊
Yeah.
不过我得说
But I have to say,
真难得看到你
it wasn't nothin' to see you
肯为自己做的事负责
take full responsibility for your actions.
辞去职务 接受审判
Give up your office. Accept your sentence.
我得让国家往前走
I had to let the country move on.
对了 日本决定维持条约
Japan decided to uphold the treaty, by the way.
我们也一样
Us too.
"尾崎-罗斯"协议
The Ozaki-Ross Accords.
你做到了
You did it.
山姆 你来这儿干什么
Sam, why are you here?
长官
Sir?
一路走来 我们一直
We were on different sides of this thing
站在对立面
every step of the way.
听着 如果看不到对方的优点
Look, if we can't see the good in each other,
那我们早就输了
we've already lost the fight.
而且 我还想确保一名老兵没事
Besides, I wanted to make sure an old soldier was okay.
很想多待会儿 但你好像还有客人
I'd love to stay, but looks like you have another visitor.
嗨 爸
Hi, Dad.
看来我和你散步的约定 得改天了
I guess I have to give you a raincheck on that walk.
没关系
It's all right.
我们可以坐下来聊会儿
We could just sit and talk for a little while.
我很愿意
I'd like that.
我也是
Me too.
那孩子今天怎么样
How's the kid doin' today?
还有点迷糊 不过好多了
He's still a little out of it but doin' better.
我让你们俩叙叙旧吧
I'm gonna let you two catch up.
嘿 你去哪儿 回巴尔的摩
Hey, where you headed? Back to Baltimore?
不
No.
我和露丝弄到了今晚的球赛门票 场边的
I got Ruth and me tickets for tonight's game, courtside.
这是为救我出来 做的最起码的事
It's the least I could do for gettin' me out.
真为你高兴 找了个和你臭脾气相投的朋友 能一起看球赛
You know, I'm happy you found a friend as grumpy as you are to go to games with.
再说一遍试试
Say it again.
开玩笑的 抓到你了
I'm playing. Got you.
猎鹰觉醒了
The Falcon awakens.
电影精选列表