两个了
That's two.
不好意思 你刚才说啥
I'm sorry. What were you sayin'?
看吧 不擅长和人打交道
See? Not a people person.
战斗时 最后一击… - 才是最重要的
In a fight, the last hit... - Is the only hit that matters.
我知道 闭嘴吧 谢了
I know. Shut up, but thanks.
行了 换我上 我准备好了
All right, that's it. Tag me in. I'm ready.
美国队长可不能休息五分钟 开始吧
Captain America doesn't get to take five. Let's go.
我得接个电♥话♥
I need to take this.
我不休息
I'm not takin' five.
你塑料膜都没撕呢 - 是的 我才不…
You still got the plastic on. - No! I don't...
把它留着 不行啊
Maybe I wanted it on there.
哦 让我把字号♥放大点儿
Oh, you want me to make the text bigger?
你能看得更清楚
So you can read it?
行 静候总统来电
Yeah, I'll hold for the President.
你去哪儿
Where you going?
想聊聊吗
You wanna talk about it?
我总觉得 这事儿不对劲
It just doesn't sit right with me.
美国队长 听总统的命令
Captain America, answering to the President.
听那个偷走你人生的总统的命令
The President of the country who stole your life?
不只这样
It's not just that.
咱们说的是 撒迪厄斯"雷霆"罗斯啊
We're talkin' about Thaddeus "Thunderbolt" Ross.
那混♥蛋♥也配得上"雷霆"这个称号♥
Son of a bitch earned that nickname, too.
听着 以赛亚 我可是亲身体验过的
Look, I know, Isaiah, firsthand.
记住 罗斯把我扔进了木筏监狱
Remember, Ross threw me in the Raft.
多年来 他一直烦着我和史蒂夫、娜塔莎
Hounded me, Steve and Natasha for years.
那你为什么要为他工作
So why are you workin' for him?
只要你还在为他工作
As long as you do,
美国队长就代表着像他那样的人
Captain America stands for people like him.
你不该为政♥府♥工作
You've got no business workin' for the government.
你看看 外面都乱成什么样了
You see what's going on out there?
国家都完了
The country is lost.
站在总统身边
Standing next to the President,
就算那个人是罗斯…
even if it's Ross...
也能给人们带来希望
it gives people hope.
拜托 也稍微信任我一下
Now, come on, give me some credit.
我在白宫有个朋友
I have a friend who works in the White House.
如果罗斯有什么异动 她会通知我的
She'll let me know if Ross starts acting out of turn.
这不代表 我忘了你
None of this means I forgot about you.
我知道你在做什么
I see what you're doin'.
什么
What?
又想对我搞那套心理辅♥导♥的玩意儿
Pullin' that counseling bullshit on me.
听着 相信我
Look, trust me.
我对此事非常警惕 好吗
My eyes are wide open on this, okay?
我知道罗斯永远不会改变
I know Ross will never change,
但是 他现在是总统
but he is the President.
所以你打算告诉我 他想干什么 还是让我自己猜
So you gonna tell me what he wanted or are you plannin' on makin' me guess?
他邀请了我和华金去白宫
He invited Joaquin and I to the White House,
我说 有个条件
and I said under one condition.
他也得邀请你一起去
If he extended an invitation to you as well.
我知道你肯定会拒绝
I know you're gonna say no,
但如果你能去 对我意义重大
but it would mean a lot to me if you were there.
我们得…
We just...
给你弄套西装
gotta get you a suit.
我他妈的有西装
I have a damn suit.
真的
For real?
那你为什么总是穿着 那套破烂的运动服
Then why are you always wearin' that ratty-ass sweatsuit?
得了 你到底去不去
Come on, you gonna come or what?
看到了吗 以赛亚 我说的就是这个
See, Isaiah? This is what I'm talking about.
现在你要去白宫了 看看你
Now you're going to the White House. Look at that.
你看起来不错 老家伙 - 哇哦 老兄 真棒
You look good, OG. - Wow, man. Damn.
我早就说过 我会让你脱下那身运动服的
I told you I was gonna get you out of those sweats.
看看你现在 老兄
Look at you now, man.
是啊 我都不知道男士的衣橱有这款式
Yeah, I didn't know Men's Warehouse made that size.
嘿 我和费丝结婚时 穿的就是这套
Hey, Faith and I got married in this.
好了 好了 好了
Okay, all right, all right.
她肯定会自豪的
I'm sure she would be proud.
希望如此
I hope so.
直接走进敌人的老巢 感觉真奇怪
Feels strange to walk right into the belly of the beast.
嘿 我相信 这肯定不容易
Hey, I'm sure it can't be easy.
确实不容易
It ain't.
所以我们才要好好庆祝一下
Which is why we gotta celebrate.
就算掌权的是罗斯 我也不在乎
I don't care if it is Ross in charge.
老兄 我们可是白宫的座上宾啊
We are guests of honor at the White House, man!
这种情况什么时候发生过 - 没错
When does that ever happen? - Right.
他们还派了豪车来接 老兄
And they sent us a limo, man.
什么
What?
而且我们今天看起来帅呆了
And we look good.
是啊 - 什么
Yeah. - What?
老派作风 你还喷了古龙水
Old school, you got your smell-good on.
什么
What?
你还穿了千鸟格西装
And you got the houndstooth on.
我们装备齐全
And we got the good stuff.
晚会时间到
It's party time.
美国队长
Captain America!
队长 队长 这边
Captain, Captain, over here.
队长 这边 - 布莱德利先生
Cap, over here! - Mr. Bradley.
这边
Over here!
嘿 以赛亚 看看这个 - 哦
Hey, Isaiah. Check it out. - Oh.
哇 老兄 看看这个
Whoa, man, look at this!
哦 我们得拍张照片
Oh, we gotta get a pic.
我们拍吧
Let's do it.
三剑客 预备 起
Tres amigos on three.
一 二 三 茄子
Uno, dos, tres. Ah!
妥了 这就是我的新壁纸 看看这效果
Yeah, that's my new wallpaper. Look at that.
挺好的 - 不错吧
Pretty good. - It's good?
你能把它发给我吗
Can you send it to me?
没问题 我这就"投送"给你
Yeah, I'll AirDrop it to you right now.
你知道什么是"隔空投送" 对吧
You do know what AirDrop is, right?
当然 我知道什么是"投送"
Of course, I know what AirDrop is.
"隔空投送"是啥
What's AirDrop?
你看 你应该有的
You see, you should have it.
点"接受"就成了
Just hit "Accept" and it pops up.
我点了 - 抱歉 各位
I did that. - Excuse me, gentlemen.
总统要见威尔逊先生
The President needs Mr. Wilson.
伙计们 里面见
I'll see you guys inside.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
山姆 放轻松点
Sam, just keep an open mind.
为什么 我这是要面对什么啊
Why? What am I walking into?
这可不是你拍的那张照片
Thi-- This is not the picture you took.
哦 发错了
Oh, I sent you the wrong picture.
哦 天哪
Oh, my Lord.
好吧 这是一个非常好的观点
Well, that's a very good point.
我会考虑的
I'll consider it.
威尔逊
Wilson.
各位 能让我们单独聊聊吗
Folks, can you give us the room?
呃…
Uh...
谢谢
Thanks.
医生的命令
Doctor's orders.
比不上雪茄 但也比那该死的口香糖好
Not quite a cigar, but better than that damn gum.
嗯
Hmm.
感谢你到来
Thanks for comin' in.
欢迎来到白宫
Welcome to the White House.
谢谢您邀请 先生
Well, thank you for the invite, sir.
我得承认 我还在适应您的新造型
I have to admit, I'm still gettin' used to the new look.
他们说不刮胡子
Yeah, well, they said lose the mustache
就别想赢得选举
or lose the election.
谢谢你在墨西哥的帮忙
Thanks for your help down in Mexico.
取回的那个罐子 可能拯救了这项条约
Retrieving that canister might just have saved this treaty.
我只是在做工作 先生
I was just doing my job, sir.
你和我 对超能力者应享有多少自♥由♥ 一直存在分歧
You and I haven't always agreed on how much latitude enhanced individuals deserve.
电影精选列表