为什么你们都觉得我想杀了他
Why does everyone think that I wanna kill Ross?
是因为他未经审判就把我关在这儿
Is it because he imprisoned me here without a trial
还注射伽马射线 扭曲了
after an infusion of gamma warped the structure
我的大脑结构
of my brain?
该死
Damn.
罗斯发现我很有用之后
Once Ross discovered how useful I could be,
就把我关在这里16年
he kept me here for 16 years,
让我的脑子帮他解决各种问题
turning my mind to solving his problems.
我出的主意 让他当上了总统
My solutions brought him the highest office in the country.
我要是想杀他 他早死了
If I wanted Ross dead, he'd be dead.
行吧 不管你想干什么
Well, whatever you're doing,
你都在伤害很多人 包括我的朋友
you're hurting a lot of people, including my friend.
我最后给你一次机会 收手吧
So this is the last chance I'm gonna give you to stop it.
你为什么要保护他
Why are you protecting him?
罗斯明明知道白宫的事是我做的
Ross knows I'm responsible for the White House,
却还让以赛亚替我背锅
yet he's still letting Isaiah sit in prison for it.
你知道他永远不会改变的
You know he'll never change.
让我完成我的计划
Let me finish my work.
恐怕我不能答应你
I'm afraid I can't do that.
别让我失望啊
Please don't be boring!
你觉得他们能拦得住我们
You think they'll stop us?
能拦一阵子
For long enough.
你真是个有趣的难题
You're a fascinating problem.
不过你很快就会出局
But soon you'll be off the board,
别再给我什么惊喜了
so you don't surprise me again.
太离谱了 老兄 这根本不是他们自己的决定
This is messed up, man. It's not even their choice.
我知道 尽量别伤害他们
I know. Just try and neutralize.
你这小王八蛋
Punk-ass.
都别动
Stand down!
我把他们带走
I'm taking them in.
这两个交给我
I'll deal with these two.
好的
Okay.
你们来这儿干什么
What the hell are you guys doing here?
这话应该我问你们才对吧
Well, that's what I should be asking you.
斯特恩斯在哪
Where's Sterns?
如果斯特恩斯跑了 我们需要设置警戒线
If Sterns is in the wind, we need to set a perimeter,
设路障 请求空中支援
roadblocks, air support.
他跑不远的
He can't have gone far.
你为什么要帮我们
Why are you helping us?
因为你们是对的 这还不够明显吗
'Cause you were right. I thought that was obvious.
别动 - 哦 没事
Freeze! - Oh. It's okay.
我们接到命令 要逮捕美国队长
We have orders to take Captain America into custody.
你们已经抓了一个美国队长
You already have one Captain America in custody.
还想要再来一个
You want another?
你们因擅自闯入政♥府♥禁地而被捕
You're under arrest for trespassing on restricted government property.
正确的时候 都这么狼狈吗
Being right always go like this?
大多数时候是这样
Most of the time.
我有通行证 真是漫长的一天
I have the clearances. It's been a long day.
报黑寡妇名 更能镇住他
She's ex-Widow. Just zap the guy.
这些命令来自总统本人
These orders come from the President himself.
把他们弄出去
Get them out of here.
那我们就直接给他打电♥话♥
Then we'll just call him.
露丝 打开手铐
Ruth, uncuff us now!
哦 该死… 又来了
Oh, shit, shit, shit, shit. Not again.
跑 - 走 走 走 快点
Run! - Go, go, go. Come on.
走
Go!
总统先生
Mr. President,
日本的声明 似乎是真的
Japan's claim seems to be true.
我们正在尝试确定突破点
We're trying to determine the point of the breach.
先生 我们必须告诉尾崎那边一些事情
Sir, we have to tell Ozaki's team something.
必须停止互斗
We've got to stop the bleeding.
我单独处一会儿
I need some time alone.
没有太多时间了 先生
We don't have much time, sir.
尾崎刚刚决定 推进在天界岛的海军力量
Ozaki just decided to advance his navy on Celestial Island.
他打算确保自己获得艾德曼合金
He intends to secure the adamantium for himself.
天啊
Jesus.
法国和印度正在制定占领策略…
France and India are drawing up occupation strategies...
总统先生 我建议 立即返回华盛顿特区
Mr. President, I suggest that we return to DC immediately.
不 我不同意 - 立即
No, I disagree. - Immediately.
我们将会失去 和尾崎合作的机会
We are going to lose our opportunity with Ozaki.
我们需要重组并找出 一个不同的解决方案
We need to regroup and figure out a different solution.
我们不能那样做 不 绝对不行
We can't do that. No, absolutely not!
我们请求和您再次会面 先生
We need to ask for another meeting, sir.
如果我们现在致电尾崎
If we call on Ozaki now,
并尝试联♥系♥他 我们可以…
and try to reach out to him, we can...
我们不会错过这次机会的
We're not gonna miss the opportunity.
必须再次会面
We have to have another meeting!
立即部署航母第五舰队
I want Carrier Strike Group Five deployed immediately.
告诉他们 我现在就去那里
Tell 'em I'm on my way there now.
先生 我们真的在讨论要控制
Sir, are we seriously talking about taking control
日本的艾德曼合金吗
of Japan's adamantium?
我不会空手回家的
I'm not going home empty-handed.
如果只有一个国家要控制艾德曼合金
If only one country is going to control adamantium,
那必须是我们
it's going to be us.
打电♥话♥
Make the call!
泰勒
Taylor!
总统已经通知我
The President has informed me
要将第五舰队调往天界岛 立即执行
that we need to move Strike Group Five to Celestial Island immediately.
我要在一个小时内 前往印度洋
I want to be en route to the Indian Ocean within the hour.
总统先生 这极其危险
Mr. President, this is extremely dangerous.
如果爆发战争…
If a war breaks out...
我曾是一名战时将军
I was a wartime general.
现在我是战时总统
Now I'm a wartime president.
是的 先生 总统先生
Yes, sir, Mr. President.
我们在这里干什么
What are we doing here?
你说罗斯的命令是 逮捕我们
You say Ross' orders was to take us into custody
所以我找人帮了个忙
so I called in a favor.
多谢了
Thanks for doing this.
不客气 队长 上头的人很少来这儿
No problem, Cap. Brass never makes it down here.
终端已设置好 准备就绪
Terminal's set up, ready to go.
你确定能消除斯特恩斯的心灵控制
You sure you can knock out Sterns' mind control?
我应该能运行一个程序
I should be able to run a program
来阻挡那些光信♥号♥♥
that blocks the light signals
斯特恩斯一直在用它们控制人
that Sterns has been sending out to control people.
如果他已经控制了某些人呢
What if he's already gotten someone?
有道理
That's a good point.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
至少这儿安全
We're clear here, at least.
你有没有信任的人
You have anybody that you trust
看看这些 告诉我里面有什么
that can take a look at these and tell me what's in 'em?
当然 我有人
Sure, I got someone.
我去办
I'll get on it.
谢谢 我们的人在这儿吗 - 在那边
Thanks. Our guy here? - Through there.
听着
Listen in.
你竟然还能站着 真让我吃惊
I'm amazed you're still standing. Hmm.
被斧头砍中肚子 一般人早没命了
Most men don't survive an axe to the gut.
凯夫拉尔纤维编织 我猜
Kevlar weave, I presume?
工作的好处
Perks of the job.
你说过要找到那个浪费你时间的人
You said you were gonna find the man who wasted your time.
我想知道你了解到了什么
I wanna know what you learned.
塞缪尔·斯特恩斯
Samuel Sterns.
令人毛骨悚然的家伙 你不觉得吗
Gruesome fella, don't you think?
我见过更糟的
I've seen worse.
没有你的复仇者联盟可不行
Not without your Avengers.
给我完全豁免权 我就说
Full immunity and I'll talk.
你疯了
You're crazy.
你在骗谁
Who you kiddin'?
你来这儿是因为你走投无路了
You're here because you're all out of options.
你听说了 他对那些枪手做了什么
You heard what he did to those shooters.
像斯特恩斯这种人 绝不会让知情人活着
A guy like Sterns doesn't like loose ends alive.
电影精选列表