他是个士兵 一个爱国者
He's a soldier. A patriot.
他没有理由这么做
He had no reason to do this.
他有很多理由
He had every reason.
布拉德利因为拯救自己的部下而被关进监狱
Bradley was in prison for rescuing his own men,
被实验了30年
experimented on for 30 years.
发生在他身上的事足以让任何人崩溃
The things done to him are enough to make anyone snap.
长官 你邀请我来这里是为了合作
Sir, you invited me here to work together.
就应该合作 - 合作就免了 恐怕从你朋友试图
So let's work together. - I'm afraid that offer expired
杀我的时候 这个提议就失效了
when your friend tried to kill me.
山姆 你不应该卷入这种事
Sam, you shouldn't even be in these situations.
你又不是史蒂夫·罗杰斯
You're not Steve Rogers.
露丝
Ruth,
我授权你全权处理这件事
you have my full authority to put this thing to bed.
在进一步损害这项条约之前
Before this treaty gets compromised any further.
就这么定了
So that's it?
我到此为止了
I'm done?
你到此为止了
You're done.
简直是胡扯 你心里明白
This is bullshit, and you know it.
这是政♥治♥
This is politics.
你最好识相点 小子
So you better wise up, son.
"小子" 叫谁"小子"
"Son." Who you calling "son"?
山姆 你到底 在干什么
Sam. What the hell are you doing?
我要还以赛亚清白
I'm going to clear Isaiah.
硬闯进去对他没好处
Storming in there ain't gonna help him.
你需要罗斯站在你这边 - 罗斯
You need Ross on your side. - Ross?
睁开你的眼睛
Open your eyes.
我想帮忙 他却赶我走
I offer to help, and he sends me packin'.
罗斯只为他自己着想 他一直都是这样
Ross is on his own side. He always has been.
要么你看不出来 要么你不想看出来
Either you can't see that, or you don't want to.
嘿
Hey.
别犯傻
Don't be that guy.
哪样
And what guy is that?
非要选最难的路走
The one who has to do it the hard way.
看来我就是那种人
Looks like I am that guy.
只有五分钟 队长
Just five minutes, Cap.
我可能会因此受到军事法庭审判
I could be court-martialed for this.
谢谢你 帕尤莫
I appreciate it, Payumo.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
你怎么样了
How you holdin' up?
不太好 山姆兄弟
Not so good, brother Sam.
以赛亚
Isaiah.
看着我的眼睛
Look me in the eye.
告诉我 你没有阴谋杀害罗斯
Tell me you didn't conspire to kill Ross.
当然没有
Of course I didn't.
到底是怎么回事
What in the world happened
让你向总统开枪
to make you shoot at the President?
我不知道
I don't know.
你得告诉我更多 而不是"我不知道"
You gotta give me more than "I don't know."
你还记得什么吗
Is there anything you remember?
我去理了个发
I got a haircut,
从洗衣店取了我的西装 然后来找你
picked my suit up at the cleaners and came to you.
我们乘坐豪华轿车
We rode in the limo,
拍了照片
took our photo.
但我的手♥机♥坏了
But my phone was on the fritz.
然后 我们去了东厅
And then, we went over to the East Room.
前一秒我还坐在那里
One moment I'm sittin' there,
下一秒 我就站在那个公园里了
the next I'm standin' in that park.
我真该老老实实待在家里
I should have stayed in my damn house,
别多管闲事
minded my business.
不 这不是你的错
No, this isn't on you.
有人在幕后操纵这一切
Someone's behind all this.
山姆 我最不想把你牵扯进来
Sam, the last thing I want is for this to touch you.
而且…
Besides...
听着 这次我恐怕在劫难逃
Look, there ain't no escapin' for me this time.
看来要死这儿了
I'm gonna die in here.
不 不会的
No, you're not.
我会救你出去
I'm gonna get you out.
你想帮我吗 - 当然
You wanna help me? - Of course.
别回来了
Don't come back.
警卫
Guard.
佩尤莫中士 把那段对话记录给我
Sergeant Payumo, get me a copy of that conversation.
我想再看一遍
I wanna take another look.
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
还有 威尔逊干得不错
And good work with Wilson.
他再来就告诉我一声
Let me know if he pays another visit.
收到
Roger that.
你进去了
You get in?
我想 我犯了叛国罪和间谍罪
I think I committed treason and espionage,
不过还是成功入侵了白宫的监控系统
but I made it into the White House's CCTV system.
我在找什么
What am I lookin' for?
以赛亚在白宫失控的时候
When Isaiah went off in the White House,
这让我想起一个朋友
it made me think of a friend of mine.
他被触发词控制了
He was being controlled by trigger words.
你有没有看到任何陌生人和以赛亚说话
Do you see any strangers talkin' to Isaiah?
没有 我们到那儿拍了张照
No, well, we got there, took a picture,
然后我用"投送"传给了他 没什么特别的
I AirDropped it to him, but nothin' crazy.
对 不过他说他手♥机♥出了毛病
Yeah, but he said his phone was on the fritz.
啊 哇 哇 哇
Ah. Whoa, whoa, whoa.
山姆 我想我找到了一些东西
Sam, I think I got something.
是什么
What is it?
他的手♥机♥好像一直在闪
His phone is like flashing at him.
哦 糟了 我在另一个枪手身上
Oh, shit, I got the same thing happening
也发现了同样的情况
to one of the other shooters.
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
库珀典狱长 我是罗斯
Warden Cooper, Ross here.
那个囚犯 他安全吗
The prisoner, he's secure?
我可以确认 囚犯在他的牢房♥里
I can confirm the prisoner is in his cell.
有人盯着那家伙吗
Do we have eyes on the bastard?
亲自盯着
Personally.
长官 我现在正在看着他
I'm looking at him right now, sir.
谢谢你 库珀
Thank you, Cooper.
谢谢您 总统先生
Thank you, Mr. President.
我一直在想墨西哥的事儿
I keep goin' back to Mexico.
我们之所以会在白宫
We were at the White House
是因为买♥♥家根本没出现
because the buyer never showed.
既然没打算收♥货♥ 干嘛要雇毒蛇帮
Why hire SERPENT if you have no intention on collecting?
或许他们是想引美国队长过去
Maybe they were expecting Captain America to come.
如果买♥♥家希望美国队长来呢
What if the buyer wanted Captain America to come?
如果他们想让我们去白宫呢
And what if they wanted us at the White House?
但是买♥♥家怎么会预料到
But how would the buyer predict
我们会收到邀请 或者你会邀请以赛亚呢
that we'd get the invite, or that you would invite Isaiah?
买♥♥家一定在监视我们
The buyer must be watching us somehow.
还有一件事
Another thing.
露丝·巴特-塞拉芙 罗斯的安全顾问
Ruth Bat-Seraph, Ross's security advisor,
查查关于她的一切
find out what you can about her.
收到
Copy that.
我稍后给你回电♥话♥
I'll call you back later.
目标已清除
Target eliminated.
准备接收死亡证明
Stand by for proof of death.
嗯
Hmm.
你不可能大老远从墨西哥
No way you came all the way from Mexico
跑来只是为了炸我的车
just to blow up my car.
所以你一定是和买♥♥家和解了
So you must have made up with the buyer.
让他接电♥话♥
Get him on the phone.
让我看看能不能解决这件事
Let me see if I can resolve this.
"解决这件事"
"Resolve this"?
买♥♥家什么都告诉我了
The buyer told me everything.
他说 如果你在手榴弹爆♥炸♥中幸存下来
He mentioned that if you survived the grenade,
有77%的几率你会试图说服我放弃
there was a 77% chance you'd try to talk me down.
嗯
Hmm.
电影精选列表