看看这个
Look at that.
买♥♥家实际上告诉我很多
The buyer told me a lot actually.
自从他没在墨西哥露面后
After he didn't show in Mexico,
他同意付我双倍的钱来干掉你
he agreed to pay me double to take you out.
但他不知道的是 就算不给钱我也想杀了你
What he doesn't know is that I would kill you for free.
有多少机会能杀死美国队长呢
How often do you get a chance to kill Captain America?
没有装备 你很绝望啊
You're desperate without your gear.
才怪
Nope.
只是更狠了一点
Just a little meaner.
你好
Hello.
干得不错 队长
Well done, Captain.
但你不会喜欢接下来要发生的事
But you're not going to like what's coming next.
你是谁
Who is this?
如果你连自己的地盘都管不好
How can we trust you to lead
我们怎么能相信你能领导我们
when you can't even keep your own house in order?
我们已经逮捕了枪手
We have the shooters in custody.
我只是请求你们耐心等待
All I'm asking for is patience.
耐心
Patience?
从绿巨人猎人那里
From the Hulk Hunter?
那是很久以前的事了
That was a long time ago.
总统先生
Well, Mr. President,
昨天在你的地盘上 我差点被杀
I was almost killed in your home yesterday.
今天 你仍然躲在掩体里
And today, you are still locked in your bunker.
你没有资格要求任何事
You are not in a position to be asking for anything.
我同意
I agree.
我们应该改天再继续讨论
We should continue this conversation another time.
各位 请等一下
Gentlemen, wait.
拜托了
Please.
这项条约太重要 现在不能功亏一篑
This treaty is too important to let it fall apart now.
我们对人♥民♥有承诺
We made a promise to our people.
对全世界有承诺
We made a promise to the world.
我们必须获胜
We must prevail.
我们需要日本继续进行
We'll need Japan to proceed.
而且 尾崎首相的缺席
And Prime Minister Ozaki's absence
说明了很多问题
speaks volumes.
我会让日本回到谈判桌上
I'll get Japan back to the table.
我和尾崎认识很久了
Ozaki and I go back a long way.
他正在竞选连任
He's running for re-election.
他需要通过这项条约来巩固自己的领导地位
He needs to assert leadership on this treaty.
好吧 总统先生 我们会保持耐心
All right, Mr. President, we'll remain patient
等你尝试让日本加入
while you try to get Japan on board.
但如果你不这样做
But if you don't,
我们就只能自己想办法了
we'll have to take measures into our own hands.
我得离开这里
I've gotta get out of here.
坐下
Sit down.
先生 搜查还没完成
Sir, the sweep's not complete.
我待在这里越久
The longer I stay here,
就显得越虚弱
the weaker I look.
你到底怎么了
The hell happened to you?
响尾蛇找到我了
Sidewinder tracked me down.
好吧 看起来他做的远不止这些
Well, it looks like he did a lot more than that.
他现在被警方拘留了
He's in police custody now.
妈的 你没事吧 - 我会没事的
Shit, you good? - I will be.
最后一次通话 追踪它
Last call, trace it.
好的
All right.
哟 听着
Yo, get this.
罗斯的顾问 露丝·巴特-塞拉夫
Ross' advisor, Ruth Bat-Seraph,
她出生在以色列 并在红房♥子接受过训练
she was born in Israel and trained in the Red Room.
前黑寡妇
She's ex-Widow.
这基本上意味着最好别惹她
That basically means stay the hell out of her way.
相信我 - 是的
Trust me. - Yep.
瞧 这很奇怪
Now, this is weird.
以赛亚用枪瞄准了罗斯
Isaiah had Ross in his crosshairs.
不可能失手
Couldn't miss.
我不明白
I don't get it.
为什么要费那么大劲 结果却不杀了罗斯
Why go through all that trouble just to not kill Ross?
我不知道
I don't know.
哦 该死
Oh, shit.
我找到了响尾蛇的最后通话者
I think I located Sidewinder's last caller.
在西弗吉尼亚州的荒郊野外 一片森林附近
It's in the middle of nowhere, West Virginia. It's just, like, near some forest.
数据库只显示一个名字
Database only shows one name.
回声一号♥营地
Camp Echo One.
没有卫星图像
No satellite imagery.
远离空中交通
Away from air traffic.
该地区没有基础设施
No infrastructure in the area.
你觉得是军方的人吗 - 没错
Do you think it's military? - Yep.
那是他们送你进去就再也出不来的地方
It's a place they send you and you never leave.
罗斯叫我别插手这件事
Ross told me stay out of this.
切 他不过是美国总统而已
Eh, he's just the President of the United States.
你不必跟我一起去
You don't have to come with me.
拜托 我知道 正因为如此才显得高尚
Duh, I know. That's what makes it so noble.
尽可能多带些装备
Pack as much gear as you can carry.
我不知道 我们什么时候能回来
I don't know when we'll be back.
什么 你是说"现在"这种现在
What, you mean like, "right now" right now?
是的
Yeah.
哦 糟了 好吧
Oh, shit. Okay.
好吧 去西弗吉尼亚州得开老远的车呢
Well, it's a long-ass drive to West Virginia,
所以需要零食
so we're gonna need some snacks.
我为什么要邀请你
Why did I invite you?
什么 等等 等等 等等
What? Wait, wait, wait.
等等我
Wait up!
露丝·巴特-塞拉夫
Ruth Bat-Seraph.
以赛亚·布拉德利被关在14号♥拘留室
Isaiah Bradley's in holding cell 14.
其他枪手在15号♥ - 好的
The other shooters are in 15. - Okay.
你需要护送吗
Do you need an escort?
我想我一个人就行
Think I'll be just fine.
谢谢 - 是的 女士
Thanks. - Yes, ma'am.
我想和他们单独谈谈
I'd like to speak to them one at a time.
你能…打扰一下
Can you... Excuse me?
帕尤莫 我在跟你说话 嘿
Payumo. I'm talking to you. Hey.
站住 放下武器
Stop! Drop your weapon!
帕尤莫 你在干什么
Payumo, what are you doing?
放下
Drop it.
够了 - 现在别想速度
That's enough. - Don't think about speed now.
如果埃克尔斯医生问起
If Doctor Eccles asks,
你就告诉她 我跑了整整五英里
you tell her I did the whole five miles.
那个表情
That look.
我们将于0600时降落在东京
We touch down in Tokyo at 0600.
你仍然觉得 这是个坏主意吗
You still think this is a bad idea?
长官 策划袭击事件的凶手
Sir, whoever orchestrated the attack
仍然逍遥法外
on the White House is still in the wild.
国际旅行会带来无法预测的安全风险
International travel brings security risks we can't anticipate.
好不容易才让国会在这个问题上达成一致
We barely got Congress together on this thing.
如果我们失去国际伙伴
If we lose our international partners,
这项条约就完蛋了
this treaty's toast.
我必须让它奏效
I have to make this work.
再过三英里多
Three miles and change.
我会转告埃克尔斯医生
I'll let Dr. Eccles know.
五英里
Five.
五英里 - 五英里
Five. - Five.
找到威尔逊了吗
Do we have eyes on Wilson?
他和华金·托雷斯几小时前离开了基地
He left the base a few hours ago with Joaquin Torres.
他们弃用了手♥机♥
They ditched their smartphones.
已离线
They're off-grid.
我不希望外面有个我无法控制的因素
Well, I don't want a variable out there that I can't control.
派队人去 抓住他 带回来
Get a team, pick him up, bring him in.
是 长官 - 好的
Yes, sir. - Yeah.
我敢说你以前经常玩这种老游戏
Bet you used to play this old-ass game all the time.
该死 真难
Damn it. This is hard.
没错
Right.
电影精选列表