那你就得为此,付钱给我。
More money than you know what to do with.
钱多得,你都不知道,该怎么花了。
Guys like Axl, they just--they can invest anywhere,
像艾克索这样的人,他们可以在任何地方投资,
but they'll do it with me
in exchange for the privilege of hanging out with you.
但他们会和我一起投资,以换取和你“一起玩”的特权。
That sounds a little sad.
听起来,有点儿可悲。
I guess I get it.
我想,我明白了。
- So, what's next? -I'll let you know.
- 那么,下一步是什么? -我会告诉你的。
Oh, I have house in Montauk.It's open most weekends.
哦,我在蒙托克有座房♥子。大多数周末都开放。
It's all yours.
由你买♥♥单。
(马斯特森打来电♥话♥)
God, it's scorching out. Are you as hot as I am?
天啊,外面太热了。你和我一样,感到热了吗?
? Baby, class is in session,I'm ready for my lesson ?
? 宝贝,上课了,我准备好要上课了 ?
? And boy, I can't wait
? 小子,我等不及了
? You've got all my attention
? 你吸引了我所有的注意力
? Girl, I'm here to listen and do whatever you say ?
? 女孩,我在这里听你,说什么,做什么 ?
? I'ma let you know that I'm a quick study ?
? 我要告诉你,我学得很快 ?
? I'll be your best student,baby ?
? 我会是你最好的学生,宝贝 ?
? Yeah, you gonna love me,just keep it coming ?
?是的,你会爱我的,继续吧 ?
? I got it, you can trust me to keep it real ?
? 我知道了,你可以相信,我不会说假话 ?
? You can probably learn something from me ?
? 你也许能从我身上,学到一些东西 ?
? I'ma let you know that I'm a quick study... ?
? 我要告诉你,我学得很快… ?
Oh.
哦。
? ...I'll be your best student,baby ?
? …我会是你最好的学生,宝贝 ?
? Yeah, you gonna love me,just keep it coming ?
? 是的,你会爱我的,继续吧 ?
? I got it, you can trust me to keep it real ?
? 我知道了,你可以相信,我不会说假话 ?
? You can probably learn something from me ?
? 你也许能从我身上,学到一些东西 ?
? I want you to teach me,show me how you do it, eh? ?
? 我想让你教我,让我看看你是怎么做的? ?
You mind?
你介意吗?
You know, you might really suck at horse, but...
你知道,你可能真的不擅长骑马,但是…
You could have a very bright future at this.
你干这行,会有一个光明未来的。
Well, you know,I was the two-time all-American lotion applicator.
你知道吗,我是两届全美最佳润肤乳涂抹师。
Mm?
是吗?
Okay, fine. Honorable mention.
可以,很好。荣誉奖提名。
What's the secret?
什么军国大事?
Soft touch.
不值得一接。
Make sure to use the whole surface area.
确保使用整个表面区域,都涂到。
And...
还有...
...take your time.
...去享受吧。
Am I making it hard for you not to pick up your phone?
我是不是让你很为难?不接电♥话♥了?
So hard you have no idea.
为难到,不让你知道。
I think I might.
我想,我会接的。
- Your phone broke? - Got a little wet.
-你的手♥机♥坏了吗? -有点儿进水了。
Short-circuited the-- the chip, I think.
我想是,芯片短路了。
Don't disappear.Not on my time.
在我找你的时候,不许“玩失联”。
Won't happen again.
不会再发生了。
You know,prior to taking over this deal,
在接手这个生意之前,
I heard a lot about you,Sanders, from Chandler.
我从钱德勒那里,听说了很多关于你的事,桑德斯。
Big fan of yours. Big fan.Had a massive hard-on for you.
我是你的超级粉丝。超级粉丝。我对你很有兴趣。
Said you had a sharp pencil.
听说,你文笔很锋利。
Which is why I can't explain how fucking terrible this is.
所以,我无法解释,这到底有多糟糕。
I can tackle that again.
我可以在斟酌一下语句。
Let's not boil the ocean here.These are simple decks.
我们不要在这里,把海水煮沸。这些是简单的“牌面组合”。
You tell 'em what you're gonna tell 'em,
你告诉他们,你将要告诉他们的,
you tell 'em, then you tell 'em what you just told 'em.
你告诉他们,之后你告诉他们,你刚刚告诉他们的。
- I'm happy to change whatever you want. - That would mean all of it.
-我很乐意为你修改。 -那就意味着,修改一切。
The whole damn thing.
整个该死的文本。
But maybe I'm wrong.
但也许,我错了。
You know,I've only been at this job,
what, 25-some-odd years? I could be wrong. I'm not.
你知道,我做这份工作才,什么都25年多了?我可能错了。但我没错。
It's just math.
这只是数学嘛。
Math?
数学?
They teach adding and subtracting in business school, right?
他们如今,在商学院教的是加减法,对吧?
Okay, good.
好吧,很好。
Now, it's time for a little refresher.
现在,是时候复习一下了。
Just-- just really quick.We'll start with page one.
只是...只是会很快的。我们从第一页开始。
Who is the dyslectic behind this work of art?
谁会在读完这部“艺术著作”之后,患上阅读障碍症?
Your executive summary,which summarizes one thing excellently.
你的“有效的总结”,精准地总结了一件事。
Your inability to summarize anything.
即:你不会总结,任何事情。
Now, stay with me, Bobby.Are you with me? Bobby? Bobby?
听我说,鲍比。你在听吗?鲍比?鲍比?
Stay with me. Thank you.
听我说。谢谢你。
Section two.
第二部分。
Now, companies in this sector trade at price to tangible book.
现在,这一领域的公♥司♥,都按“实体帐面”的价格,进行交易。
At least they did in the two decades that I covered them.
至少在我报道他们的二十年里,是这样的。
But you decided to show P.E. multiples here,which means
you must know something the rest of the industry doesn't.
但你决定在这里,却展示了“边际价格”加倍系数,这意味着,你一定知道,
一些业内其他人不知道的“内♥幕♥”。
Shh! I won't tell them,'cause it's fucking bullshit.
嘘!我不会告诉他们的,因为这是在“扯鸡♥巴♥蛋”。
Multiple on the Barick deal looks wrong.
系数在“巴里克交易”中,看来是错误的。
The company just filed their 8-K.
I double-checked with Equity Research.
这家公♥司♥刚刚提交了8-K临时报告。我和股票研究部门核实过了。
- They confirmed it was correct. -It just looks wrong!
-他们证实,这是正确的。 -这看起来,就不对劲!
Fix it!
修改它!
And how the hell did you come up with this number?
你是怎么想到,这个数字的?
I can't see what you're looking at.
我看不清,你在看的是哪个数字。
Let me just, um...
让我这样,嗯...
let me just--I'm gonna circle it for you,so you can see it.
让我来...把它圈出来,这样你就能看清了。
You wanna see it? Just this number.
你想看吗?就是这个数字。
You're right. Uh, yeah.Just hang on a second.
你是对的。嗯,是的。稍等一下。
See it there? See that number?
看到了吗?看到这个数字了吗?
- I backed into it. - Oh, okay. Backed into it.
-我重算一下。 -哦,可以。重新计算它。
Okay, great. That there. Save that for later.
行,很好。先把这个放一边再说。
Section three. Sum of the parts.
第三部分。各部分之和。
Now, on this page,the page you made here,
you made that with your little fingers, didn't you?
现在,在这一页,你在这里做的这一页,你是用你的小手指做的,对吗?
This says that if the company divests its dogshit assets,
这就是说,如果该公♥司♥出♥售♥其垃圾资产,
that the RemainCo will trade at a discount to SpinCo.
“剩余的公♥司♥”将以低于“剥离后的公♥司♥”的价格交易。
You should be proud of yourself for this one.
Now, this really takes the cake.
这次,你应该为自己,感到骄傲了。现在,这真♥他♥妈♥的是,太糟糕了。
Yeah, he's trying to intimidate me.
是的,他想恐吓我。
But even he doesn't know what the deck is supposed to show.
但就连他也不知道,“这副牌”应该显示什么。
As long as he keeps me confused and lost,
I'm the fall guy for when shit goes south.
只要他让我感到困惑和迷失,当事情变得不可收拾时,我就成了替罪羊。
My only hope to unfuck this mess is to decipher those notes.
我唯一的希望就是,破解他写的那些“批注”。
It's like a toddler did it! It's stifling in here!
就像一个蹒跚学步的儿童做的! 这里太闷了!
- You sick? -No. No.
-你得病了? -不。没有。
Get out. Get out.The Seahawks are in town.
出去。出去。西雅图海鹰队已经来城里了。
- I am not missing them,because of you.
- The dust in the vents.
-我不想因为你,而失去看他们的比赛。 -是通风口的灰尘。
It's blowing dust up my nose.I have allergies!
它把灰尘吹进了我的鼻子。我过敏!
-Get out. Get out! - Between the valuation and the sum of the parts,
any preference on which I prioritize?
-出去。滚出去! -在评估和部分的总和之间,我有什么优先考虑的偏好吗?
Pull the fucking doors!
把那该死的门,给我带上!
Sandy, get my oil of oregano! Fuck!
桑迪,把我的牛至油拿来!他妈的!
(据说有抗氧化、抗炎症的特性)
Fucking dirty-ass millennial.
该死的“千禧一代”。
Fucking frick!
该死的“弗里克”!
(脏话骂人)
Fuck!
该死!
Fuck!
该死!
Fuck!
该死!
You think these pages are bad?
你们觉得这几页很“烂”吗?
Well, the ones that give you nightmares are these.
好吧,让你们做噩梦的是这些。
I don't even know which way is up or down.
我甚至不知道,哪边是上,哪边是下。
Voice memos.
语♥音♥备忘录。
Everything they say goes in here.
他们说的一切,都在这里。
Figure it out later.
等会儿,我会想出办法的。
No more tape or Elmer's.
不再有磁带和埃尔默胶水了
Genius.
天才啊。
Adesh,what are we looking at here?
阿德什,我们这里看到的,是啥情况?
I'm uncertain, Mr. Sanders.
我不确定,桑德斯先生。
You're uncertain?
你不确定吗?
- It could be a six or an eight.
-Does either one make more sense than the other?
- 这可能是个6,或者是个8。 -哪一个更有意义呢?
I'll see if I can confer with some of my colleagues
我看看,能不能和我的同事商量一下,
who have also had extensive experience in dealing
with Mr. Masterson's notes.
他们在处理马斯特森先生的“笔记批注”方面,也很有经验。
Fucking nested if statements.
表中数据,是他妈“嵌进去”的。
电影精选列表