...you can take this Texan at his word, too.
...你也可以相信,这个德州佬的话。
Allstate senior year, Cline? Bunch of malarkey.
高四那年,捧了好事达保险杯?卡莱因? 你就吹吧。
Honorable mention.I've got the yearbook.
荣誉提名。我有年鉴为证。
(比赛中表现出色但未夺冠,授予荣誉称号♥)
- We'd have given you a lickin'. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
-我们让你眼馋了吧。 -是的,是的,是的。
- Hell of a save in there, Bobby.
- Yeah, I thought we were dead for sure.
-这球你补救的真漂亮,鲍比。 -是啊,我以为我们死定了。
- Now, let's hope this IPO works out. -I like our odds.
-现在,希望这次首轮公开募股,能获成功。 -我很有信心。
That's just not sales talk,is it?
这可不是什么推销话,对吧?
No, I mean,
Gemma's got one of the biggest energy funds in the industry.
不,我是说,杰玛,她拥有业内最大的能源基金之一。
So if she bites,this will be over-subscribed. Easy.
所以,如果她上钩了,就会超额认♥购♥。那就容易实现了。
Bobby! A word.
鲍比!有话跟你说。
You're interested?
你感兴趣了?
I'm definitely intrigued.
我绝对被迷惑住了。
-Good. - Good.
-那就好。 -好的。
-I'm available for any follow-ups. - Wonderful.
-我随时可以,跟进下一步。 -太好了。
'Cause I'd like to get to know you a little bit better, too.
因为,我也想,多了解你一些。
Me?
我?
Yes.We're gonna bring on some new people here at the fund.
是。我们要为基金会,引进一些新人。
And I think you might be a very good fit.
我觉得,你很适合这份工作。
Maybe meet later?
也许以后,见个面?
Yeah. Yeah, sure.
好的。当然可以。
Good. I'll have my office set it up.
很好。我会让我的办公室,来安排的。
Nice touch. Now, watch me go.
保持联♥系♥。现在,目送我离开吧。
You have to take this Gemma job.
You'd never have to worry about money.
你必须接受杰玛给你的工作。你就永远不用担心钱的问题啦。
How is some hedge fund shit gonna be any different to this shit?
对冲基金傻玩意儿和她这傻玩意儿,有什么区别?
Buy side. Junior banker's wet dream.You have all the power.
成为买♥♥家。那是银行业入行者的“梦遗”。你拥有了所有的权力。
Here's my wet dream.Just sent you a link.
那也是我的“梦遗”。刚给你们发了个链接。
"The four funds have combined over 15 billion under management."
“这四家基金管理的资产总额,超过150亿美元。”
So, you figure 2 percent management fee.
这样,你就能算出,你那2%的管理费,是多少了。
Wow.
哇。
Pesticide industry merger. Who needs Viagra?
农药行业的兼并。谁需要伟哥?
Page 17.
看第17页。
"22 percent annualized returns."
“22%的年化回报率。”
Plus, you know she uses leverage.
而且,你知道,她会利用筹码。
Imagine if you had carry in the funds.
想象一下,如果你持有这些资金。
Yeah and still spending my nights fumbling around
Excel and PowerPoint.
是的,我仍然整晚都在笨拙地编着,Excel报表 和 PowerPoint文稿。
Not to mention my nightly fireside chats with Adesh.
更别提,我每晚和阿德什的“炉边谈话”了。
(巴里克斯工业集团法律团队)
Can I see your acquisition target?
我能看看你们的收♥购♥目标吗?
I take it by the sounds,you'd like to start KYC on the name?
我听起来像是,你想从名字上开始“了解你的客户”吗?
These PE guys won't stop chasing me.
那些私募股权的家伙们会追我,追个不停的。
- Can you convince 'em-- -Use your Bs.
-你能说服他们吗... -用你的“B首单词”。
They're chasing me. I can't--
他们在追我。我不能...
Use your Bs.
用你的“B头单词”。
Huh?
呃?
If you combine with the buy side, use three Bs,
bifurcation, backwardation,and Bal Harbor.
如果你和买♥♥方混在一起,使用三个“B头单词”,分岔,现货溢价和巴尔港。
If you use the three Bs in the conversation,they can't...
如果你在交谈中用这三个“B头单词”,他们就不能...
Harbor Miami? Joan wanted to vacation there.
迈阿密的港口吗?琼想去那里度假。
It's like, $500 dollars an hour to park in a...
好像停靠在那儿,每小时就得花500美元...
My name has three Bs.
我名字上有三个B。
Smart. A mnemonic device.
聪明。一种助记法。
- That's not mnemonic, numbnuts. -Yes, it is, fuckwad.
- 这不是助记法,笨蛋。 -是的,就是,混♥蛋♥。
Shit, Gemma is asking times to meet.
妈的,杰玛在约时间和我见面。
(杰玛.艾默斯:嗨,鲍比,这周见个面,周四还是周五?)
Oh, you got a little-- Yeah. Got it off there.
噢,你这有点儿...好了,我帮你弄掉了。
Chandler's markup.
钱德勒的批注文本。
- Chandler's. - Recovered from the wreck.
-钱德勒的。 -从车祸残骸中,找到的。
Turn his comments and mine.Tick and tie.
把他的评论注解,换成是我的。然后打个勾。
Scrub the numbers this time.
这次,把数字都擦掉。
Check if they have any NOLs.Market update for today's close.
查看一下它们有没有计入“非经营性亏损”。标记换成今天收盘时的价格。
Swap my photo for his on the team page.
在团队页面上,把他的照片,换成我的。
If there's room,you can add yours.
如果有空间,你可以加上你的照片。
Also, make sure to add our Asian M&A guys to the team page.
此外,请确保将我们的亚洲并购人员,添加到团队页面。
- Need to show we're a global franchise.
- We don't have an Asian M&A group.
-需要证明,我们是一家全球性的特许经营公♥司♥。 -我们没有亚洲并购团队。
Check the company database for some Asian people
and put them on there.
在公♥司♥数据库中查找一些亚洲人,并把他们放在那里。
Three of 'em.
有三个人就行。
And Sanders, resend the 7:00 a.m. dial-in info.
I can't find it in my inbox.
还有桑德斯,把早上7:00拨号♥信息,再发一遍。我在收件箱里,找不到。
Can't tell me Gemma's phone isn't looking a lot better right now.
杰玛的手♥机♥现在看起来,好多了吧。
Fucking fascists.
该死的法♥西♥斯♥。
You don't know what that means, do you?
你不知道,那是什么意思吧?
Fuck.
糟了。
I did kill him.
是我杀了他。
(米歇尔)
Ah. Mouche.
啊。Mouche.
It's French for fly, right?
是法语里苍蝇的意思,对吧?
I always remember that one 'cause it rhymes with fermer la bouche.
我一直记得这句话,因为它和fermer la bouche押韵。
(法语:闭上你的嘴)
Oh.
哦。
Shut your mouth.
闭上你的嘴吧。
That's about the extent of my French.
我的法语,就这么多了。
What about you?
你怎么样?
I minored it in college.
我在大学时,辅修了这门课。
So, I've got a little bit more.
所以,我懂得多一些。
I'm an excellent conversationalist in English, though.
不过,我更擅长用英语交谈。
Throw out any subject.
随便说任何话题吧。
Okay.
好吧。
Aluminum siding.
铝合金墙板。
Why don't we talk about vinyl?
我们为什么不谈谈黑胶唱片呢?
I can do much better with vinyl.
我对黑胶唱片说得更好。
Or spot me, Steel.
要不,我说一个,钢铁侠。
I've been workshopping a whole bit.
我做了很多功课。
-Michelle. -Hi.
-米歇尔。 -嗨。
Did you receive those pending patents I emailed you?
你收到我发给你的那些,待申请的专利了吗?
Yes, thank you so much.
是的,非常感谢。
-Are you new to pesticides? -I am.
-你对农药领域,是新手吧? -是的。
It's good to get in now.
现在进入,挺好。
As my father often says,"It's a big growth industry."
正如我父亲常说的那样,“这是一个巨大的,成长性行业。
He'd know.
他应该知道。
He bought me a pesticide plant.
他给我买♥♥了一个农药厂。
And if you need those translated,
I'll be happy to help however I can.
如果你需要这些翻译,我很乐意尽我所能帮助你。
She's probably good, Farouk.
她可能很擅长的,法鲁克。
French minor in college.
大学辅修的是法语。
Ah.
啊。
Thanks.
谢谢。
Oh, and maybe I could hear that steel siding bit sometime?
哦,也许什么时候,我能听到钢制墙板?
Yeah, I would-- I would love that.
是啊,我很...我很乐意。
Jack, I gotta get on her pesticide deal.
杰克,我得加入她的农药交易。
-Well, what if he puts me on it? - He won't.
-如果他让我加入呢? -他不会的。
I can't handle another staffing.I'm here every night.
我不能再应付,另一个行政管理了。我每天晚上,都在这里。
Joan will divorce me for real,or worse, buy another valance.
琼会真的和我离婚,或者更糟,再买♥♥一个“遮帘”。
Gifford knows you're way busier than I am.
吉福德知道,你比我忙多了。
So, that's why we suggest you and not somebody else,
so he staffs me and not you.
所以,这就是为什么,我们推荐你,而不是别人,所以他应招募我,而不是你。
- Blow it. - Jack, Jack.
-搞砸了。 -杰克,杰克。
If he receives an email from Farouk suggesting only me
as his replacement,
如果他收到法鲁克的邮件,只建议我接替他,
then, of course,he's gonna know I'm behind it.
那他当然会知道,我是幕后主使。
I can't hack Farouk's email password.
我无法破解,法鲁克的邮箱密♥码♥。
Fuck.
该死。
It's probably some famous movie line.
这可能是某个著名的电影的台词。
I know.I've tried a bunch.
我知道。我试过很多次了。
"Coffee's for closers.""You complete me."
“咖啡是给亲密的人喝的。” “你让我完整。
Try, "I'm gonna put my nutsack on your drum set."
试试,“我要把我的蛋蛋,放在你的架子鼓上”。
It's gotta be eight to 16 characters.
应该是8到16个字符。
Okay! Plan B.
好吧!那就B计划。
We're just-- we're just gonna have to find
a way to get the password from Farouk.
我们得想办法,从法鲁克那里弄到密♥码♥。
How?
怎么弄?
We-- we pretend that we're IT.
我们...我们假装我们是网络管理人员。
Can you do a fake accent?
电影精选列表