你能模仿一下口音吗?
- Fake accent?
- Yeah, yeah.You're gonna have to disguise your voice.
-模仿口音? -是的,是的。你得伪装一下你的声音。
You know,like when you tell your wife that you love her,or her parents.
就像,你告诉你妻子,你爱她,或者她的父母。
- Nana. - What?
- 孩子他姥姥。 -什么?
It's not a fake accent.
这不是假口音。
It's a different octave,like a higher pitch.
这是一个不同的八度音阶,就像一个更高的音调。
-Okay, but she hasn't divorced you yet, has she? -No.
- 好吧,但她还没跟你离婚,对吧? -还没。
- It could be worth a try. - Great.
-这值得一试。 -太好了。
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
哇,哇,哇,哇,哇!
Come on.
来吧。
- This is your mom, okay? - Okay.
-就当这是你岳母,好吗? -好的。
Jack, huh?
杰克,呃?
Let's go.
我们开始。
-This is Farouk. - Farouk, it's, uh...it's Dwayne in IT.
-我是法鲁克。 -法鲁克,我是,呃...网络技术部的德韦恩。
-Are you calling about my charger?
- No! No, no, no, no.
-你打电♥话♥,是为了我的充电器吗? -不!不,不,不。
We're just--we're just doing some, uh,
我们只是...我们只是在做一些,呃,
some tech stuff, and uh, we--
技术方面的事情, 还有呃,我们...
we just need your, uh,email password.
-Sorry, who are you again?
我们只是需要你的,邮箱密♥码♥。 -对不起,你是谁?
Dwayne in IT--
网络技术部的德韦恩...
- Jack, are you trying to sabotage this?
- If I could lie,I'd have an affair!
- 杰克,你是想暴露真声吗? - 如果我能撒谎,我早就搞婚外情了!
Step aside! I got it.
闪开!让我来。
Farouk.
法鲁克。
This is--this is Dwayne's manager.
我是...我是德韦恩的主任。
Vladin.
瓦拉丁。
We are experiencing
an escalated tier three systems upgrade emergency.
我们正在遭遇到,三♥级♥系统升级的紧急情况。
I do not know what that means.
我不知道,那是什么意思。
Your email is compromised and infected, possibly,with malware.
你的电子邮件,可能受到恶意软件的入侵和感染。
So, we're going to need immediate access.
所以,我们需要立即进入。
Wouldn't IT have my email password?
网♥管♥不是有我的电子邮件密♥码♥吗?
Yes, but our server is corrupt.
是的,但我们的服务器,崩溃了。
But it is forbidden to give out our passwords.
但规定是,禁止给出我们的密♥码♥。
We were told it is a one-strike policy.
That was made quite clear during orientation--
我们被告知,这是“绝对不能违反”的政策。我们在入职培训时教导的...
By us! By us! Okay?
我们定的!我们定的!行了吗?
And I want you to know you're wasting valuable time.
我想让你知道,你是在浪费宝贵的时间。
Okay? I need you to do exactly as I say.
明白了吗? 我要你,照我说的做。
Now, if you refuse to cooperate,
we're going to have to start deleting your files.
如果你拒绝合作,我们就要开始删除你的文件了。
-But I am not refusing to cooperate--
-Which could include photos,correspondence,your screenplays.
-但我不是拒绝合作... -其中可能包括你的照片,信件,那些剧本。
Wait! I haven't backed those up.
等等!我没有备份。
Do not F with Farouk.That is my password.
“不要招惹法鲁克”。那是我的密♥码♥。
All caps, one word with an exclamation point at the end.
全部大写,一个单词,后面加一个感叹号♥。
Thank-- thank you.
谢...谢谢你。
And thank you for your cooperation.
谢谢你的合作。
- Fuck, yes! - Yeah!
-我♥操♥,太好了! -是的!
We are in! We are in!
我们进去了!我们进去了!
Hey, Michelle, here we come.
嘿,米歇尔,我们来了。
Okay.
行了。
- Are you okay with this? - No! - Sounds good.
-你不介意吗? -不介意! -听着很好。
Are you for serious? Why would I have asked to be taken off
this pesticide deal I've been working on for five months?
你是说真的吗?我为什么要要求取消,我已经做了五个月的“农药交易”?
You sent me an email requesting I restaff it,and I did.
你给我发了封邮件,要求我重新安排人员,我照做了。
- You should be grateful I was able to.
- I never sent such a thing.Someone hacked my account!
-你应该感激我能这么做。 -我从来没发过这种东西。有人黑了我的账号♥!
Farouk, there's no evidence anyone has done anything with it. None.
法鲁克,没有证据表明有人用它做过什么。没有。
- They sent this email,didn't they? - Look, I restaffed it.
-这封邮件是他们发的吧? -听着,我重新安排了人手
Since Jack doesn't have capacity,I staffed Bobby like you suggested.
既然杰克没有能力,我就按你的建议,把鲍比安排进了团队。
But I did not suggest it.
但这不是我的建议。
I own the pesticide plant.
我拥有农药工厂。
My father says this deal will provide me with excellent experience.
我父亲说,这笔交易将为我提供极好的经验。
You know, countdown prices have raised
to 70 dollars per short time?
你知道吗,“倒计时价格”一下子涨到70美元了?
Hey, Farouk.
嘿,法鲁克。
I'm happy to bite the bullet on this one,
but let's not make a habit out of it, okay?
我很乐意在这件事上,被“赶鸭子上架”,但我们不要把它变成习惯,好吗?
Peng, my mandarin.
彭师♥傅♥,我的橘子。
Why wasn't this pre-peeled?
为什么不去皮呢?
Do I have to do all this work?
这些工作,都得我来做吗?
I'm sorry? Can I help you?
对不起,你有什么事吗?
Bobby.Filling in for Farouk.
我是鲍比。我来接替法鲁克。
Well, do you have the updated football field?
那么,你有我们的“橄榄球赛场”最新行情吗?
Farouk was wrapping it up.
法鲁克把这事,给包了下来。
I asked for a 5 percent haircut on the downside case
and 50 bps of margin expansion on the upside.
我要求在价格下降时,削减5%,在上涨时,扩大50个基点的边际利润。
Right.
没错。
Maybe we should just call Farouk.
I don't exactly know what's going on here.
也许,我们应该打电♥话♥给法鲁克。我不太清楚,这是怎么回事。
I got the football field.
我能搞定“橄榄球场地”。
Oh. Great. You wanna present it then?
哦。太好了。你想展示一下吗?
Football field...
橄榄球赛场...
is a, uh, presentation of the valuation methodologies,
是一种,呃,对评估方法的说明。
public comps, DCF, downside, inside out.
上市公♥司♥,贴现现金流,不利因素,从内到外的。
How about the cow dung spot prices skyrocket?
牛粪现货价格暴涨,怎么办?
We all know what a football field is.We just need the numbers.
我们都知道“橄榄球赛场”是什么。我们只需要数字。
He's a bit foggy.
他是有点儿迷糊了。
We were going over the football field late last night...
我们昨晚一直干到很晚,审查了“橄榄球赛场”...
...for the steel siding addendum.
...关于钢制外墙护板的附录。
- What's that? - New SEC reg.
-那是什么? -最新在美国证券交易委员会注册的。
- I haven't heard of it. - Wrote a memo on it.
-我没听说过。 -在上面,有个备忘录。
I can recirculate it,or go over it now if you'd like.
我可以再看一遍,如果你愿意的话,现在再看一遍。
Just the football field.
只是“橄榄球赛场”。
You'll have it by tonight.
今晚,你就能拿到它。
Along with the rest of the closing appendices.
连同其它的结尾附录一起。
Right?
对吗?
- Right. - Mm-hmm.
-对的。 -很好。
Yes, right.Steel siding addendum.File, too.
是的,正确。钢壁板附录。及文件。
Yeah, I just want the football field tonight.
是的,我今晚,只想要拿到“橄榄球赛场”的报告。
Tonight.
今晚。
-You got it. -Great.
-你认为呢? -没问题。
Where were we on the fairness opinion?
关于浅白色的意见,我们刚说到哪儿了?
I was thinking we could do some number-crunching
and legal scrivening tonight if you're free.
我在想,如果你今晚有空的话,我们可以做些数字运算和法律记录。
Your cubicle or mine?
在你的工位,还是我的?
Please find attached updated football field and closing appendices.
请查收附件更新的“橄榄球赛场”行情,和闭市时的附录。
Your to-do list?
这是你的记事贴?
That is a reminder that I'm not alone here.
它提醒着我,我不是一个人在战斗。
- Oh. - Yeah. - Yeah.
-哦。 -是的。 -挺好的。
- It's comforting. -Mm.
-这看着很安慰。 -是的。
Sort of.
有点儿...
I could use a drink.
我想,也许该喝上一杯。
Bars are probably closed.
酒吧可能都关门了。
I do know a place.
我知道,有个地方。
Okay.
可以。
Okay.
好吧。
Oh!
噢!
Did you see that? Let's go, let's go, let's go.
你看到了吧? 加油,加油,加油。
Very doable.
正中落网。
You think? Let's see it.
你行吗?我们拭目以待。
No, no. Heels.
不,不许抬起脚后跟。
- I should make you a drink first. -No, you're stalling.
-我应该,先给你倒杯酒。 -不要,你在拖延时间。
Get concussed or worse...
会得脑震荡,或者更糟...
Die?
死了?
No one's ever died playing horse.
没人会死在骑马游戏上。
Mm.
嗯。
- You're a hustler, aren't you? - A horse hustler? - Yeah.
- 你是个骗子,不是吗? - 一个赶马的人? -是的。
Don't I have to pretend to suck first in order to be a hustler?
And then I school you?
我不是要先假装很差劲,才能当个骗子吗? 然后我教育你?
Sorry, can you let me tell my joke,so I can just charm you?
抱歉,你能让我讲我的笑话吗,这样我就能吸引你了?
-Oh, yes. No, yeah. Continue. - I lost it now.
-哦,好的。不,是的。继续下去。 - 我现在忘了。
You're probably too busy getting your butt kicked
in hockey to have time to play horse.
你可能正忙着打冰球,没时间玩骑马游戏。
- How'd you know I play? - I can tell by the way you walk.
-你怎么知道我会打冰球? -从你走路的样子,就能看出来。
You sorta waddle.Bow-legged.
你走得像鸭子蹒跚。还有点儿弓形腿。
电影精选列表