那好吧,我爱你。
Fuck!
混♥蛋♥!
This is Adesh. How may I help you?
这里是阿德什。我怎么能帮你?
Hey, it's Bobby Sanders.
嘿,我是鲍比.桑德斯。
Tibet's the best we can do?
西♥藏♥那边,我们只能知道这些吗?
- You're referring to the analysis? - Yes, your analysis.
-你指的是,那份分♥析♥报告? -是的,你出的分♥析♥报告。
I asked for the numbers on Chinese thermal coal imports,
not Tibetian-ese.
我问的是,中国动力煤进口的数据,而不是西♥藏♥什么的。
Tibetan.
西♥藏♥的。
Tibet is an actual importer of U.S. coal, Mr. Sanders.
西♥藏♥地区实际上,进口的是美国煤炭,桑德斯先生。
(丹尼发的信息:让你见识一下,贱♥人♥)
Chinese thermal coal imports from the U.S.is what I asked for.
我所想知道的是,中国的动力煤能从美国进口多少。
They're meager figures, sir,
as I laid out in the report I sent you this evening.
这些都是微不足道的数字,先生,正如我在今晚发给你的报告中,所说的那样。
93.3 percent of China's coal imports come from four country.
中国93.3%的煤炭进口,来自四个国家。
(桑德斯回复:你还是杀了我吧)
Australia, Indonesia,Mongolia, and Russia.
澳大利亚、印度尼西亚、蒙古和俄♥罗♥斯♥。
Less than 2 percent are American I'm afraid to say.
我恐怕,美国只占到不到2%的份额。
(法鲁克:我找不到他们)
But Tibet's a different story.
但西♥藏♥是一个不同的故事。
As China consumes more coal and exports less to countries like Tibet,
由于随着中国煤炭消费量增加,向西♥藏♥出口煤炭数量减少,
(桑德斯回法鲁克短♥信♥:继续往市中心找,你会找到的)
Tibet is being forced to look elsewhere for its coal imports.
西♥藏♥被迫在其它地方寻找煤炭进口。
And that includes the U.S. Hence, my report, Mr. Sanders.
这也包括美国。我的报告就是这么形成的,桑德斯先生。
(法鲁克回复:谢谢)
Hey, Adesh.
嘿,阿德什。
We're about to take our client's American thermal coal company public
我们要让我们客户,“美国热能煤公♥司♥”上市...
I understand that.
我理解这点。
So, what is it you would like me to do exactly?
那你到底想让我做什么?
(杰克:请推荐一名又好又便宜的离婚律师)
We need to show
我们需要看到,
that they have a market upside beyond a third-world country
with half of Rhode Island's GDP.
比起一个GDP只有罗德岛一半的第三世界国家,他们的市场更有优势。
Yes, I see.
好的,我明白了。
And uh, I wish I could provide you with a bigger market
for our client's coal exports,
我希望,我能为你提供,我们客户的煤炭在出口方面,具有更大的市场,
(别再干这事了,在我的办公桌贴鸡♥巴♥的图片)
but I'm afraid I can't in this instance.
但这件事我恐怕无能为力。
(杰克:除非你在领英上对我表示同情。我很需要它。)
Mr. Sanders?
桑德斯先生?
We need to show that China is the market for their coal,not Tibet.
我们需要表明,中国才是是他们煤炭的市场,而不仅仅是西♥藏♥。
But that would be inaccurate.
但这结论,是不准确的。
If Adesh had been born here in the States instead of Mumbai,
he would be running this bank.
如果阿德什出生在美国,而不是孟买♥♥,他就能经营这家银行了。
But instead, he's running analysis for assholes like me.
但他却在为,像我这样的“混♥蛋♥”,做分♥析♥师。
He is good at his job.
他很擅长他的工作。
I just need to be better at mine.
我只需要,把我的工作做得更好。
You said that Chinese thermal coal consumption was increasing.
你刚说,中国的动力煤消耗量在增加。
At what rate?
速率是多少?
10 percent, year over year.
每年增长10%。
Try to say that U.S. coal exports to China will increase
at 10 percent annually, too.
也就是说,美国对中国的煤炭出口量,也将以每年10%的速度增长。
Not necessarily.
不一定。
As I mentioned, the U.S.is not a major exporter.
正如我提到的,美国不是一个中国的主要煤炭出口国。
Not yet.
还不是。
- It would be misleading to say otherwise.
- But not necessarily wrong.
- 不然的话,会误导人的。 -但不一定是错的。
No matter what Adesh says,
不管阿德什说什么,
our offering prospectus will say that U.S. thermal coal
has huge upside in China.
我们的招股说明书会说,美国动力煤在中国有巨大的上涨空间。
Technically, if we disclose it in the footnotes,
it's not necessarily lying.
从技术上讲,如果我们在脚注中披露,就不一定是撒谎。
And that's assuming that any investors actually read the footnotes.
这还是假设,所有投资者都读了脚注。
Tibet has five airports.
西♥藏♥有五个机场。
Fly into Lhasa Gonggar,and you get a bird's eye view of Mount Everest.
飞到拉♥萨♥贡嘎机场,你可以鸟瞰珠穆朗玛峰。
Talking to guys like Adesh gets you daydreaming about
going somewhere exotic.
和阿德什这样的人聊天,会让你幻想去异国他乡。
Not like I'll ever book any flights,
but going through the motions makes it all feel possible.
虽然我不会订机票,但走走过场,让我觉得,一切都是可能的。
This guy escaped for real.
这家伙真的逃跑了。
Hendrix. Walked in one day,called it quits.
亨德里克斯。有一天走进来,说他不干了。
All sorts of theatrics.
出现了各种的闹剧效果。
? Turn it up
调高
? Turn it up, turn it up,turn it up, turn it up ?
? 调高,调高。调高,调高 ?
The place can drive some a little nuts.
这地方会让人抓狂的。
Made him a legend.
使他成为一个传奇。
(丹尼发来短♥信♥:健身女孩的白♥痴♥朋友说,我的头发越来越稀疏了。
只是发型,对吧?)
(桑德斯回复:不作评论。)
(丹尼:去你的)
(杰克:吉福德在找你!)
(行政管理人员)
Gifford's the staffer.
吉福德是行政管理人员。
Avoid at all costs.
要不惜一切地躲避他。
He assigns work even when you can't keep up
with what you already have.
即使你已经无法完成手头的工作,他也会给你分配工作。
So, you do your best to look busy which rarely works.
所以,你尽力让自己看起来很忙,但这很少奏效。
Especially when there's a new deal on the horizon.
尤其是,当有新的交易,即将到来的时候。
That means later nights and even more fucked-up weekends.
那就意味着要熬夜,还要过更多难熬的周末。
You think you can fuck with Farouk, my friend?
你以为,你能搞定法鲁克吗,我的朋友?
Never.Absolutely not--
从没有。绝对不会有...
I'm no son of a shoe.
我不是擦鞋小子。
Lev-Fin did not meet on Project Falcon last night.
“乐飞网”的人,昨晚没在“猎鹰项目”露面。
You want to be fired?
你想被解雇吗?
Farouk, are you accusing me of lying?
法鲁克,你是在指责我撒谎吗?
Sanders.
桑德斯。
Gifford, hey.
吉福德,嘿。
What's up?
什么事?
Can I talk to you for a sec?
我能跟你谈谈吗?
Yeah, sure.
是的,没问题。
- Why would I do that? - To steal my charger.
-我为什么要那么做? -为了偷我的充电器。
- It's gone? -Yes.
-它不见了? -是的。
Someone took it while I was out looking for that meeting.
有人趁我出去赴会时,拿走了它。
Well, maybe it was your manservant.
嗯,也许是你的男仆。
Manservant?
男仆?
No, Peng is a tailor.
不,彭师♥傅♥是一位裁缝。
My tailor.
我的裁缝。
And he's a loyal and honorable subject acquired
by my father decades ago.
他是我父亲几十年前培养的忠诚而可敬的属下。
He would never do such a thing.
他决不会做这样的事。
Unlike you.
不像你。
Well, it wasn't me.
好吧,反正不是我。
And as for Lev-Fin,I may have made a mistake.
至于“乐飞网”,我可能犯了个错误。
And if so, I'm sorry.
如果是这样,我很抱歉。
But if you wanna have me fired for looking out for you,
then so be it.
但如果你想因为,我替你留心,而你要解雇我,那就这样吧。
You would be doing me a huge favor.
你会帮了我一个“大忙”的。
You're lucky I'm merciful, bro.
你该庆幸我仁慈,兄弟。
Peng bicep.
彭师♥傅♥,量一下肱二头肌。
Come.Private measurements now.
来吧。现在要量私密部位了。
(马斯特森)
Have a seat, Sanders.
请坐,桑德斯。
Hey.
嘿。
We got some bad news, Bobby.
我们有坏消息,鲍比。
And some good news.
还有一些好消息。
Chandler's dead.
钱德勒死了。
What?
什么?
He smashed his car into a lamppost
on his way to the train station this morning.
今天早上,他在去火车站的路上,把车撞到了路灯柱上。
Lucky for him, he probably never saw it coming.
幸运的是,他可能从未预料到这一点。
He was reviewing the pitch deck at the time.
他当时正在审阅推销演示文稿。
Bastard was still clutching it in his hands
when they pulled him out of the wreckage.
他们把那混♥蛋♥从残骸里拉出来的时候,他手里还抓着文稿。
Fuckin' imagine.
想想真惨。
You know, I had a meeting with the client.
你知道,我和客户有个见面会。
Number two guy at the firm scheduled for this morning.
They've been alerted.
公♥司♥的二号♥人物安排在今天早上见面。他们已经收到通知了。
And of course,everything's been postponed on Project Swallowtail.
当然,“燕尾服项目”的一切,都被推迟了。
Oh, it's Project Monarch.The client picked the name.
It's his daughter's favorite butterfly.
哦,是“君主项目”。名称是客户定的。这是客户女儿最喜欢的蝴蝶的名称。
(北美一种蝴蝶叫帝王蝶)
Was her favorite.
是她最喜欢的。
First-grade field trip to the fucking botanical garden changed things.
一年级小女生去植物园的实地考察,就改变了一切。
So, are pencils down on Project Swallowtail?
那么,写“燕尾服项目”的那些“铅笔们”都搁笔了?
God, no.
天呐,还没。
Pencils are very much up.He's dead. Deal's not.
“铅笔们”很兴奋。他死了。交易没死。
And since you know the project best,
we're leaning on you to make sure everything stays on track.
既然你最了解这个项目,我们就指望你来确保一切按计划进行。
电影精选列表