Good opportunity for you, Sanders.
这是个好机会,桑德斯。
Assuming you're up for it.
估计,你也很兴奋。
Yeah.
是的。
Absolutely. Yeah.
绝对是的。
The deal will be a good bullet on your résumé.
这笔交易,将对你的前程大有裨益。
So, uh...
那么,呃...
so, what's the good news? You said you had some good news.
那么,好消息是什么呢?你刚说,你有好消息。
Yeah, there's some great news.
是的,有个好消息。
We found a bunch of busts in the deck.
我们在文本上,发现了一堆无用的东西。
The good news is we have time to fix 'em.
好消息是,我们还来得及,解决它们。
- We? -Yeah.
-我们? -是的。
Masterson's done a ton of work in the sector.
马斯特森在这个领域做了很多工作。
So, you're taking over from Chandler?
所以,你要接替钱德勒吗?
At our chairman's request.
按照我们总裁的要求。
They're the biggest player in the industry, Bob.
他们是这个行业最大的玩家,鲍勃。
Which is why we need to impress them.
Important piece of business for our franchise.
所以,我们要给他们留下好印象。这是我们特许经营的重要业务。
And the league tables.So, taking Betty off the project.
考虑到人员水平。所以,要把贝蒂,从项目中除名。
But she's my analyst.
She was holding the pen on the model the whole time.
但她是我的分♥析♥师。她一直拿着笔,在研究模型。
She's not client-ready.Her work has left a lot to be desired.
她还没做好客户准备。她的工作有许多不足之处。
How so?
怎么会这样?
Half the EBITDAs on the comp set were stale.Multiples weren't tying.
其中一半的“税息折旧及摊销前利润”过于陈旧。用的系数也不可靠。
And I wasn't crazy about the color palette she used.
还有,我不喜欢她用的颜色。
Yeah.
是的。
That's on me.
那得怪我。
No, no, no, no.No need to protect her.
不,不,不。没必要保护她。
Those were my mistakes.Not the color palette.
But the EBITDAs...
这些都是我的错误。不是调色板。但是那些“税息折旧及摊销前利润”数据…
I made 'em up.
是我编造的。
- Hard-coded them-- - Made 'em up?
-直接把它们嵌入函数中... -编造的?
- Pulled 'em out of my ass. - Out of your ass?
-就像从我屁♥眼♥儿里放出的。 -出自你的屁♥眼♥儿?
Yeah.
是的。
That's funny.
挺有意思。
- You pulled 'em out of your ass? - Yeah.
-你从屁♥眼♥儿里,放出来的? -是的。
That's funny.
太有意思了。
That's funny.
这事也有意思。
She'll be fine.Staffed her on a new M&A deal.
她没事了。给她安排一笔新的并购交易。
Thank God,she can be somebody else's problem now.
感谢上帝吧,她现在可以成为别人的麻烦了。
So, who's replacing her?
那谁来接替她?
- No one, you'll be running the process. - Just you and me now, Sanders.
- 没人,整个过程由你一人来负责。 - 现在,只有你和我,桑德斯。
Lot of wood to chop.
太多树桩,要砍呐。
As my illegally immigrated Mexican cousin might say,
"This is totally fucked."
就像我那非法移♥民♥的墨西哥表亲可能会说的,“这太操蛋了。”
Yeah, what a way to kick the can.
是啊,真是一种“踢着罐头盒走”的拖延方式。
I mean, sure, I don't know about the accident,
but Bob out here has spent two years on Chandler's book.
我是说,我当然不知道,事故是怎么回事,但鲍勃花了两年时间,帮钱德勒布局。
He's gonna have to start all over again.
他得从头再来。
Chandler was his ticket to the top,and now, he's dust, literally.
钱德勒是他登上顶峰的门票,而现在,他真的成了尘埃。
- Don't remind me. - Oh, that.
-别提醒我。 -哦,那个。
I mean, the accident was pretty fucked, too.
我是说,那场事故也真惨。
All right what about Abernathy?
好吧,那艾伯纳西呢?
- Maybe he's the ticket. - Nice guy.
-也许他就是关键。 -他是好人。
He's not gonna go to bat for anybody.
他不会支持任何人的。
- So, it's Masterson. - Fuck.
-那就是马斯特森了。 -他妈的。
Guy's got associates practically jumping out of windows.
他手下的人,都快从窗户跳下去了。
Windows on the 44th floor don't open.I've checked.
44层的窗户是打不开的。我查过了。
People are saying his car went up in flames.
人们说,他的车着火了。
You don't think there'd be an open casket,do you?
你不会认为,会有一个敞开的棺材吧?
Well, what does it matter?
那又有什么关系呢?
It's not like any of us are going to his wake.
我们又不会去参加他的守灵仪式。
Yeah, but his family is.
是的,但他的家人会的。
He had a kid, didn't he?
他有个孩子,不是吗?
Yeah.
是的。
He did.
他有的。
Are you for serious?
你没开玩笑吗?
(悬赏寻找充电器
如果你看见它,请打电♥话♥给法鲁克
另加245元奖赏)
If you put these up,you deserve to be hit with 60 shoes.
如果你把这些贴出来,你活该被60双鞋踢。
I wish.
我希望如此。
That is genius.
真是个天才。
You know, the flyer says there's a reward.
你要知道,传♥单♥上说有奖励。
You might wanna specify the amount.
你可能需要具体说明金额。
It could supercharge the search.
它可以对调查施加压力。
You're mocking me, my friend.
你们是在嘲笑我,我的朋友。
I was not, but now, I am.
我以前不是,但现在,我是的。
One would be a fool to fuck with Farouk!
只有傻瓜,才会招惹法鲁克!
Most definitely run a foul fucking with Farouk.
大多数人绝对会用一个傻瓜,去惹恼法鲁克。
One would be a fool.
这人应该是个傻瓜。
Who would be...Fuck it.
谁会...管他是谁呢。
Jack, be better.
杰克,表现好点儿。
My father will bury you people.
我父亲会埋葬了你们的。
- All right, you ready to go? - Yeah.
-好了,你准备走吗? -是的。
Abernathy roadshow, okay.
艾伯纳西要进行“路演”了,好吧。
Are we saying China or Tibet?
我们要说的是,中国还是西♥藏♥?
- We're saying all of Asia,my man. - All right.
-我们要说的是亚洲,我的伙计。 -好吧。
Farouk, to be continued.And I promise I will keep
an eye out for your charger.
法鲁克,稍安毋躁。我保证,会帮你看好充电器的。
I want that reward.
我要那个奖励。
Say, you say you did find this charger, Farouk.
假如说,你找到了充电器,法鲁克。
Any money in it for real?
赏金是真的吗?
Are you actually looking to be fired, my friend?
你真的想被解雇吗,我的朋友?
Oh, I'm dead serious.
哦,我绝对是认真的。
Gold-plated monogram's worth like 50 bucks, right?
那个镀金的字母组合贴膜,大概值50块,对吧?
Fifty?
50块?
This cost me 15,000!
它花了我15000美元!
What?
什么?
(客户会议)
You don't wanna do the IPO?
你们是不想搞公开募股了吧?
Look, all we're saying, Tom,is let's take a beat.
听着,汤姆,我们想说的是,让我们先冷静一下。
All right? Think about the alternatives.
好吗? 想想其他的选择吧。
Market's shit.
市场惨淡。
All right. We try to go public,and we're trading
over the counter on the pink sheets.
好吧。我们试图上市,我们在“粉单市场”上进行场外交易。
The market's shit one day,it's not shit the other.
今天市场很惨淡,明天就不一样了。
That has no bearing on our offering.
这和我们的提供的“商品”无关。
But we go public now and no one buys it,what's the point? All right?
但我们现在上市了,却没人买♥♥,还有什么意义? 对吧?
Our goal right now is to shore up our cash reserves
'cause we're strapped.
我们现在的目标是,充实我们的现金储备,因为我们手头拮据。
Tell me, you got any possibility that we could sell ourselves
to one of the big majors?
你们要告诉我,我们有可能把自己卖♥♥给大公♥司♥吗?
The market won't buy synergies with a strategic,
市场不会处于战略目的,购买♥♥协同效应,
financial buyer will come in,
rationalize headcount,and sell you for pieces.
金融买♥♥家会进来,合理化员工数量,然后把你们贱卖♥♥。
Gentlemen, we can sit here and we can talk direct listings,
we can talk SPACs,
先生们,我们可以坐在这里讨论直接上市,讨论“特殊目的公♥司♥收♥购♥”,
we can talk any flavor-of-the-week vehicle you wish,
but the fact remains.
我们可以讨论,你想要的任何一款短期时髦的汽车,但事实是不变的。
An IPO is your best way to access capital markets in this environment.
在这种环境下,“首次公开募股”是你进入资本市场的最佳途径。
If we recommend these guys sell themselves, our bank
won't be involved in the deal.
如果我们建议这些人卖♥♥掉自己,我们的银行就不会参与这笔交易。
Thus, no fees.
既然这样,也不收费。
Translation.
翻译一下。
In order to make money,Abernathy needs them to IPO.
为了赚钱,艾伯纳西需要他们首期公开募股。
But fees and Abernathy's personal career development aside,
these guys are spot-on.
但撇开费用和艾伯纳西的个人职业发展不谈,这些人都很到位。
An IPO in this environment makes no fucking sense.
在这种环境下,“首期公开募股”根本没意义。
Bobby, why don't you opine as to why now
is the perfect time to bring these guys public?
鲍比,你说说,为什么现在是把这些家伙,带入公众眼中的最佳时机?
One word.
一个词儿。
- Solar. -Son, you're confused.
-太阳能。 -小子,你搞错了吧。
Our business is coal.
我们的老本行是,煤炭。
No.No, not just coal.
不。不仅仅是煤炭。
Thermal coal,which to most people sounds like another word.
动力煤,对大多数人来说,听起来像是另一个词。
Cancer.
癌症。
And you're right. No one wants anything to do with that.
你是对的。没人想跟那扯上关系。
Especially not investors.
尤其是投资人。
- You got nerve. - Hey, hear him out.
-你想制♥造♥紧张气氛吧。 -嘿,听着小子说完。
Gentlemen, our pitch is to rebrand you as a solar royalty company.
电影精选列表