先生们,我们的目标是,将你们重塑为,太阳能业内的“皇室成员公♥司♥”。
Mm.
嗯。
That dog won't hunt.
那条狗是不会狩猎的。
A forward-thinking company who plans to use the cash
generated from its thermal coal
这是一家具有前瞻性的公♥司♥,它计划利用生产动力煤所产生的现金,
to build solar panels on reclaimed land
that it already owns and already mined.
在它已经拥有和开采过的矿区土地上,建造太阳能电池板。
Not just a royalty play,but green royalties.
不仅是一部皇室剧,还是一部“绿色环保皇室剧”。
IPOs are about buzz,razzle-dazzle.
首次公开募股,是关于杂乱吵闹,眼花缭乱的情节。
You show the company's evolving,investors will latch on.
你们要展示出公♥司♥的发展,投资者就会关注的。
Hey, one problem,Jim Bob Jumpback.
嘿,有个问题,这就像吉姆.鲍比唱的“回过神来”。
We ain't going solar.
我们没有进入太阳能行业。
No one said you had to.Just that you plan to.
没人说,你们必须这么做。只要说,你们打算这么做
And you think the investors will buy that we're evolving, huh?
你觉得,投资者会相信我们在“进化”吗?
Plenty of precedent.
有很多先例。
Danny boy?
“丹尼男孩”?
Gentlemen, it's such a lovely day outside.
先生们,今天天气真好。
Mm.
嗯。
I only wish that we're sitting by a pool,perhaps,
instead of in this meeting.
我只希望,我们能坐在泳池边,而不是在这里开会。
Thinking about great literature.
想想伟大的文学作品。
Perhaps I had a--a book to read.
也许,我会...读一本书。
Books?
书籍?
Oh.
哦。
Where did I get this amazing piece of literature?
我是从哪里,得到这本了不起的文学作品?
A little company called "Amazon".
从前,有一家小公♥司♥,叫做“亚马逊”。
Do you remember when they only sold books?
你们还记得,他们只卖♥♥书的时候吗?
Books! I mean, come on.
书籍!我是说,一边去吧。
Today, the majority of their revenue comes from web services.
如今,他们的大部分收入,来自网络服务。
A little thing we like to call the "cloud".
我们喜欢把这个小玩意儿,叫做“云”。
Solar, speaking of a nice day,requires land.
说到太阳能,除了好天气,还需要土地。
Massive footprint.
巨大的覆盖区。
And you guys have that in spades.
你们公♥司♥肯定有这个能力。
He's not wrong.
他说的没错。
We'll throw a million bucks at McKinsey,whip up an ESG report.
我们会向麦肯锡咨♥询♥公♥司♥投一百万美元,起草一份环境、社会和治理报告。
And what do you think we'll trade? Four or five times?
你觉得,我们交易会如何? 四、五倍?
Yeah...if you were just another miner.
是的…如果你只是另一个矿业公♥司♥。
But with a solar future,I'd say...
但随着太阳能行业的未来,我想说…
...three turns higher.
...还得往上翻三翻。
Oh, seven handle easy.
哦,七倍是信手拈来的。
Let's not forget, gentlemen,the key stakeholder here is Mother Earth.
先生们,我们不要忘记,这里的关键利益相关者是,地球母亲。
Your best path forward is an IPO.
你最好的出路就是,“首次公开募股”。
Renewables analyst is top rated on the street.
可再生能源分♥析♥师,是最受好评的。
He's got you covered.He'll throw a strong buy on the name.
他掩护你们。他会以高价买♥♥下这个名字。
Well...
那么...
...giddy up.
...就策马扬鞭吧。
All right!
太好了!
Let's hit the road and sell it.
我们上路吧,把它卖♥♥掉。
(路演)
No idea we had so much upside in Asia.
没想到,我们在亚洲,有这么大的发展空间。
(杰克:警方报告称,目击证人看到钱德勒加速冲向灯柱。
你觉得他自杀了吗?)
No way Chandler killed himself.
钱德勒不可能是自杀的。
How can you be so sure?
你怎么能这么肯定?
Come on. He was fucking Chandler.
得了吧。他可曾是“该死的钱德勒”。
This job fucks with you, man.Maybe it got to him.
干这行,真会让你倒霉的,伙计。也许这影响到了他。
Asshole MDs. Fellow asshole MDs.
一群讨厌的市场总监。跟着又一群讨厌的市场总监。
Asshole clients. Not you guys.
总有一群讨厌的市场总监。不是说你们。
Lots of people have stressful jobs.
很多人的工作压力,都很大。
They're not driving their cars into lampposts on purpose.
他们不会故意开车,撞灯柱的。
- I don't think he was happy. - Who is?
-我不认为,他很开心。 -谁会开心?
If he did kill himself,there's plenty of other possible reasons.
如果他真的自杀了,还有很多其他可能的原因。
- Like what? - He was over-leveraged.He gambled too much.
-比如说? -他过度举债了。他赌博太多了。
His smoke show wife found his stash of his kiddie porn.
他那位极具吸引力的妻子,发现了他藏匿的儿童色情读物。
- Come on. We all have secrets.
- I knew him.He wasn't the kiddie porn type.
-算了吧。我们都有秘密。 -我了解他。他不是那种看儿童色情片的人。
Still not buying burnout.
仍然不能接受倦怠。
Myth. Like Bigfoot.Or my mother's love.
还有神话。就像“大脚怪”。那是我妈妈的最爱。
What about Hendrix?
会和亨德里克斯有关吗?
Fucking Hendrix, man.Like, the job drove him crazy.
那该死的亨德里克斯,伙计,就像,用这份工作会把他逼疯似的。
- Literally. - Hendrix was next level.
-可以这么说。 -亨德里克斯是下一个层次。
Smartest finance guy I know.
他是,我认识的最聪明的金融人。
He's probably buying up gold mines in Peru as we speak.
他这会儿,可能正在秘鲁买♥♥金矿呢。
And he just did that shit to--to-- to create buzz.
他这么做,只是为了...为了...想制♥造♥轰动效应。
I mean, we're talking about him, aren't we?
我是说,我们在说他,不是吗?
With substantial organic growth opportunities ahead,
由于未来有大量的“有机环保”的增长机会,
here's an overview of several projects underway.
以下是对几个,正在进行的项目的概述。
Deep mine 53's estimated production is one
to 1.2 million metric tons per year, starting in Q1.
从第一季度开始,53号♥深矿的产量,预计为每年100万至120万吨♥。
Where Branch Fork 42's estimated production is--
42号♥深井矿的叉形分支的估计产量在哪里...
--Irrelevant. -Hmm?
-这都是些不相关的。 -嗯?
Well, in case you guys haven't heard,the world is running.
好吧,你们可能还没听说,世界正在跑步。
No, it's actually sprinting away from fossil fuels including coal.
不,它实际上,正在奔跑远离,包括煤炭在内的,化石燃料。
I mean, investing in it now seems as smart as
investing in an abacus production.
我的意思是,现在投资它,看起来就像,投资算盘生产一样“明智”。
(杰玛)
Yeah.
是的。
But this is more of a solar royalty plan.
但这里更多的是,太阳能产业的特许权使用费计划。
Right. Right. Yes.I've read the deck.
正确。正确。是的。我看过“文本”了。
How the plan is to reinvest coal into solar panels.
该计划就是,如何将煤炭再投资于生产太阳能电池板。
Right.
没错。
I plan to lose 10 pounds next month.
我计划下个月,减掉10磅体重。
I also plan to up my meditation game,
so that I can be nicer to my ex-husband.
我还计划,提高我的“冥想游戏”,这样我就可以,对我的前夫更好。
I also plan to...
我还计划...
...Bradley Cooper.
...布莱德利·库珀。
Okay. So, planning aside,
why don't you look at what they're doing right now?
好吧。所以,先不说计划,你为什么不看看,他们现在在做什么?
Which is mining lots of coal at low cost.
即以低成本,开采大量煤炭。
Great.
太好了。
- I invest for the future. -Good.
-我为未来投资。 -很好。
'Cause this company is uniquely positioned for it.Danny.
因为这家公♥司♥在这方面,具有独特的定位。丹尼。
Just paid down their debt with no legacy liabilities.
只是还清了债务,没有遗留债务。
They go public.Execute on their roadmap.
他们上市了。执行他们的路线图。
They become an even more attractive buyout target
for a major player like Peabody.
对于“皮博迪能源”这样的大公♥司♥来说,他们成为了更有吸引力的收♥购♥目标。
You cash out,invite Bradley Cooper
over for a low-carb dinner at your new chalet in Aspen
你把钱取出来,邀请布莱德利·库珀到你在阿斯彭的新小木屋,
去吃一顿低碳水化合物的晚餐
where you share the divine joys of tantric meditation.
在那里,你可以分享“密宗冥想”的神圣乐趣。
Do you practice?
你实践过吗?
I'm on my way around the red tantra.
我正在修♥炼♥密宗红教。
I prefer more of a pink myself.
我更喜欢,我自己的粉红世界。
Whatever floats your chakra.
只要能让你的“能量脉轮”浮动起来。
In the end, your ex-husband cries into his unenlightened pillow.
最后,你的前夫对着他那“无知的枕头”哭泣。
I like that part.
我喜欢这部分。
Being nice is uh-- is overrated.
表现友善就是。呃...过高的评价。
So is a slick pitch.
巧妙的推销,也是如此。
I think the tree would like you to have a seat.
我想,这棵树希望你,好好地坐下来。
We're done here.
我们就谈到这里吧。
They are sitting on high-quality coal mines.
他们坐拥优质煤矿。
- So you say. -No.
-这是你说的。 -不。
He does.
他说的。
Best geologist in the coal business.
煤炭行业最好的地质学家。
And I know his word means something to you.I read how you operate.
我知道,他的话对你很重要。我懂得你们是如何操作的。
When you were investing in traditional energy to build your first fund,
当你们投资传统能源,建立你们的第一笔基金时,
you drove all through the back roads of Texas,
你们开车穿过德克萨斯州的偏僻小路,
speaking to wildcatters,not financial analysts.
与那些盲目钻井的投机分子交谈,而不是金融分♥析♥师。
Why?
为什么?
Because my daddy is a wildcatter from Midland.
因为,我爸爸就是来自米德兰的,“冒险钻井者”。
And he always says that you take a wildcatter at his word.
他总是说,你要相信他的话。
Especially one from West Texas.
尤其是一个,来自西德克萨斯州的人。
Cline.
克莱因。
Where'd you say you played high school football again?
你说,你在哪里打过高中橄榄球来着?
At Kermit High.
在科米特高中。
Two-time 3A Winkler County champs, West Texas.
两届3A温克勒县冠军,西德克萨斯。
Allstate safety my senior year.
高中四年级,赢得了“好事达保险杯”。
So, I'd say...
所以,我说...
电影精选列表