He'd be so proud.
他会很自豪的。
Don't worry. He will.
别担心。他会看到的。
Peng is downstairs purchasing my dinner,
rubbers, and companions for the evening.
彭师♥傅♥正在楼下,为我订晚餐、买♥♥避孕套和晚上的床伴。
Are you for serious?
你没开玩笑吗?
Accuracy matters.
凡事都要精确。
Now, we're talking.Go, go, go.
就像现在我们说的。快去,快去,快走吧。
There is no meeting.
根本就没有会议。
Farouk, fellow associate and Egyptian royalty.
法鲁克,同事,还是埃及皇室成员。
Dad's a huge bank client.
爸爸是银行的大客户。
Bought him a pesticide plant as a graduation present.
给他买♥♥了个农药化工厂,作为他的毕业礼物。
But Farouk's real dream is to make movies.
但法鲁克真正的梦想是,拍电影。
He's always on the prowl for good story ideas
or a snappy dialogue when he's not threatening to get you fired.
当他没有威胁要解雇你时,他总是在寻找好的故事构思,或生动的对话。
The plane is running up straight.
飞机正直线上升。
Normal day in the sky.Wait, diversion, diversion.
天空中平常的一天。等等,转向,转向。
Good night on the Savannah?
在萨凡纳的一晚,过得好吗?
Seems we both have a penchant for bent-over dumb doll Rose.
看来,我俩都钟情于弯着腰的,“傻娃娃”罗斯。
Hey, do these footnotes look right to you?
嘿,你觉得这些脚注对吗?
Uh, yeah.
呃,是的。
Times New Roman,but use size seven font.
用新罗马字体,但要用七号♥字体。
Double-check that EBITDA.
And make sure it's pro forma for the new bullfog.
仔细检查EBITDA数据。确保它们形式上,支持新一轮的“看涨迷雾”。
Right.
说的对。
Don't let the blasé attitude fool you.
不要让他的态度欺骗了你。
Danny is a hell of an analyst.
丹尼是个很厉害的分♥析♥师。
They're the lifeblood of the bank.
他们是银行的命脉。
The guys who actually know the numbers.
那些真正知道数字的人。
Me? I'm an MBA associate who fabricates numbers.
我吗?我是个只会伪造数字,只具有工商管理硕士的助理。
Know half as much and make twice his salary.
知识是他的一半,薪水是他的两倍。
But he's probably gonna run this place one day.
但总有一天,他会掌管这里的。
Those are not ass implants either.
那也不是,从屁♥股♥插入的方式。
I got nudes, too.
我也拍了张裸照。
Baby's first bath.
宝宝第一次洗澡。
Fuck.
糟了。
You should get that.
这个,你要接的。
Hey, hon.
嘿,亲爱的。
Yeah, yeah, no, no, no,I haven't left yet.
是啊,是啊,不不不,我还没走呢。
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼。
Dry white wine? Yep, you got it. Okay. Be there soon.
干白葡萄酒?是的,你说对了。好吧。很快就到。
Kiss, kiss. Love you more.
吻你,吻你,更爱你。
Um, oh, what is a valance?
嗯,哦,什么是“遮帘”?
It's on our Amex bill.
它是在我们的《美国证券交易法案》上的。
I just wanna make sure it's not fraud,
'cause our credit score is, like-- Joan?
我只是想确定,这不是诈骗,因为我们的信用评分,就像... 琼?
That's Jack.
他是杰克。
Another associate.
另一位助理。
Probably an investment bank lifer.
可能会一辈子,在投行工作。
Each new baby and valance charge makes those golden handcuffs
click a little tighter.
每生一个宝宝,和每一次的“遮帘收费”,
都使那些金色的手铐的咔嗒声,更紧了一些。
And triggers a nasty case of focal hyperhidrosis.Sweaty armpits.
从而引发了,严重的局灶性多汗症。腋窝出汗。
Valance is some sort of fancy window drape, I think.
我想,遮帘是一种别致的窗帘。
Either of you two know what RMT math is?
你们俩知道“RMT”数学是什么吗?
Reverse Morris Trust math.Are you dense?
“逆向莫里斯信托”数学。你不懂吗?
You're useless.
你才没用呢。
What happened to the paleo diet?
你怎么不吃你那“原始人饮食”了?
Cheat day.
“破戒”一日。
Gym girl and I are doing drinks at Pegu Club with her friend.
健身房♥女孩和我,还有她朋友,去佩古俱乐部喝酒。
You in?
你来吗?
Oh, I can't,I gotta reprint these and get 'em over to Chandler's.
不行,我得把这些重新印一遍,送到钱德勒那里。
Mm.
嗯。
You should see his new place.6,200-square feet ranch.
你应该看看他的新家。6200平方英尺的牧场。
Oh my God.Can you imagine the property taxes?
我的天啊。你能想象,他得交多少房♥产税吗?
(钱德勒)
Ken Chandler's house.
肯·钱德勒的家。
They say banking is an apprenticeship business.
他们说,银行业务就是学徒业务。
If he was a cobbler,
I'd be the lackey,hammering shoe heels all day and night.
如果他是鞋匠,我就是他的随从,整天整夜地敲打鞋跟。
Guess there are worse things to be.
看来还有更糟的事。
Love you, buddy.
我爱你,伙计。
Night.
晚安。
Shit!
真糗了!
Hey.
嘿。
Hey.
嘿。
- For you. - Oh, thank you.
-给你的。 -哦,谢谢你。
Yeah.Uh, good luck with the meeting.
是的。祝你会议顺利。
If you need anything,just shoot me.Text me.
如果你需要什么,就朝我“开枪”。给我发短♥信♥。
- Anything like that. - Oh, hi. - Oh.
-任何像这样的事。 -哦,嗨。 -哦。
- Where are you going? - Hey, Mrs. Chandler.
-你要去哪里? -嘿,钱德勒夫人。
Please let me offer you some Halloween punch.
请允许我给你来点儿,万圣节潘趣酒。
Oh, no, thank you.That's very kind.
不用了,谢谢。你真是太客气了。
But the driver's waiting for me, so...
但司机在等我,所以…
Oh, he can wait a few more minutes.
哦,可以让他等几分钟。
He really does need to go, Liz.
他真的该走了,莉兹。
Of course, he does.What else is new?
当然,他知道。还有什么新鲜事吗?
Come on in, Bobby take a seat.
进来吧,鲍比,坐下来谈。
Sure, why not?
当然,为什么不呢?
-Here, take this. - What?
-给,拿着。 -什么?
-Just fucking take it.- Okay.
-收好了。 -好吧。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
Mm.
嗯。
Mm.
嗯。
Looks like you guys scored tonight.
看来你们今晚,收获不少啊。
Oh.We bought all that.
哦。我们都接受了这些。
We debated whether this was the year to venture out,but he's so young.
我们讨论过,今年是否该出去冒险了,但他太年幼了。
Still plenty of kids came over,and as you can see,
we really got into the Halloween spirit.
仍然有很多孩子来了,正如你所看到的,我们真的感受到了,万圣节的氛围。
Well, that was delicious.Thank you.
嗯,味道不错。谢谢你们。
I thought we agreed it would stay in the holster,Ken.
我们不是说好了,要把枪留在枪套里吗,肯。
It did.
是的。
Then why is it out?
那它为什么在外头?
Okay, please don't tell me--
好吧,别跟我说...
Stevie didn't lay a finger on it, all right?
史蒂维没碰过它,行了吧?
It was me.I did it.
是我。我拿出来的。
Why would you do that?
你为什么要这样做?
Actually, it was-- it was me.
实际上,这是...是我拿出来的。
I asked to take a look at it.
我好奇地。想拿出来看看。
It just reminded me of a toy gun I had when I was a kid.
它让我想起了,我小时候的玩具枪。
Well, I don't want any guns in the house.
我可不想,家里有枪出现。
Not even toy ones.
甚至是玩具枪。
I figured we could make an exception for just one night.
我想,我们今晚可以破例一下。
- I know. - But maybe that was a mistake.
-我知道。 -但也许,那也是个错误。
No.
不。
Oh, you know what?
哦,你知道吗?
Here.
给你。
- Oh, take it. - Take it.
-哦,拿着玩吧。 -拿着吧。
Have fun with that.
玩得开心。
Thank you.
多谢你了。
Get the fuck outta here.
赶紧离开我这儿。
Yeah, and you should be ecstatic that I gave any tip at all,
是啊,你应该为我给了小费而高兴,
because you gave me a 12-ounce passion fruit La Croix
when I ordered a 24-ounce tangerine Perrier.
因为我点了一杯24盎司的橘子派丽雅,
你却给了我一杯12盎司的百香果拉克罗伊。
Do you like passion fruit?
你喜欢百香果吗?
Oh.
噢。
Hey, hon.
嘿,亲爱的。
Okay.Well, um, did you tell them that we're not getting a divorce?
好吧。你告诉他们,我们不打算离婚了吗?
I missed-- I missed two dinners.I can't, I can't, I got...
我失去了...我失去了两顿晚餐。我不能,我不能,我要...
Can you help me?
你能帮我吗?
Why would you think you...
你为什么认为你…
No, not unless Nana magically taught you Reverse Morris Trust math.
不,除非姥姥能神奇地教会你,“逆向莫里斯信托”数学。
All right,I'll see you guys later.
好吧,待会儿见。
Yeah, I'll sleep in the...
是的,我会睡在...
...the guest room,so I don't wake you up again.
...睡在客房♥,这样我就不会再吵醒你了。
All right, I love you.
电影精选列表