Push an IPO.
促成了一次“首轮公开募股”。
You know we'll doom our client in exchange for a job offer.
你知道,为了换取一次工作机会,我们会让我们的客户,遭受厄运。
That was not what I was doing.
我没那样做。
Not only do your actions constitute a fireable offense,
你的行为,不仅构成了可遭解雇的“罪行”,
but they'll likely kill your career.
还可能会毁掉,你的职业生涯。
Could even land you in prison.
甚至会让你进监狱。
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉。
You're sorry?
你想道歉?
Don't be sorry.
不用道歉。
I'm feeling charitable.
我正感到,要宽容对待。
I'm gonna keep this between us.
这事只能是,你知我知。
And you are gonna stay in my good graces.
而你会一直得到,我的眷顾。
Because, Sanders,you're all mine.
因为,桑德斯,你现在是我的人了。
He's right.Masterson fucking owns me.
他是对的。马斯特森他妈地要控制了我。
Turns out, he now also owns Farouk's charger.
原来,他现在还拿了法鲁克的充电器。
I don't think he has the authority to demand you
move outside his office.
我认为,他没有权力,要求你离开他的办公室。
- You should ask compliance. - Compliance got me into this mess.
-你应该问问,顺从会如何。 -顺从会从让我陷入困境的。
You think your coal guys will hire our restructuring group
when they go bankrupt?
你觉得,你的煤矿朋友们破产后,会雇我们这个“重建小组”吗?
They called me five times already.I can't bring myself to pick up.
他们已经给我打了五次电♥话♥了。我都无法鼓起勇气,去接电♥话♥。
There we go.
我们只得这样了。
You're not taking those with you?
你不会现在,就把这些带走吧?
I'm putting them in storage.
我把它们,先放在储物间里。
I don't wanna be reminded of two guys whose careers I ended,
you know?
你们知道吗?我不想让世人想起,两个被我终结了职业生涯的家伙。
Nothing you could do, man.That's banking.Onto the next client.
你什么也做不了,伙计。这是银行。会转到下一个客户。
Hey, discussion materials are packed and ready to go.
讨论材料都打包好了,可以出发了。
-Double-check. - Will do. -Now.
-再查一遍。 -遵命。 -马上。
Okay, one second.They're just at my new desk.
好的,稍等一下。就在我的新桌子上。
Don't need a play-by-play.
不需要详细报告。
Just need to know I'm showing up to the client meeting with what I need.
我只是想知道,我会带着我需要的资料,去会见客户。
(鲍比的新办公桌)
11, 12 pitch decks spiral bound.
11, 12节推销文稿,需结合在一起。
MASTERSON Delivered to my house tonight?
[马斯特森] 今晚送到我家吗?
Yep.
好的。
Got someone messengering them to you within the hour.
有人会在一小时内,给你送去。
- And the box will fit in the overhead compartment?
-Measured it myself. -Do it again.
-这个箱子,能放进机舱行李架吗? -我亲自量过了。 -再量一遍。
All right.15 by 12 by 10 inches.Hello?
好吧。15英寸乘12英寸乘10英寸。在听吗?
- Hey. - Hey.
-嘿。 -嘿。
The box on my desk needs to go to Masterson's home ASAP.
我桌上的盒子,要尽快送到马斯特森家。
Finalized the purchase agreement.
敲定了购买♥♥协议。
Deal's closed.
交易完成了。
That's-- that's great.
那...那太好了。
Yeah.
是的。
We should get a drink and celebrate.
我们应该喝一杯,庆祝一下。
The WNBA just announced a lockout.
全美职业女子篮球联赛,刚刚宣布“罢赛”了。
I'm supposed to start my new job Monday.
我应该在星期一,开始我的新工作了。
So, they want me to fly out tonight.
他们想让我,今晚就飞过去。
Tonight?
今晚?
Yeah.
是的。
Right.
那好。
Not ideal, but...definitely what I signed up for.
虽然不理想,但...这绝对是我想要的。
Yeah.
是的。
Have you given any more thought to that GM role?
你有没有考虑过,冰球俱乐部总经理这个角色?
I don't think it's something I can pursue right now.
我不认为,这是我现在要去追求的事情。
This Masterson thing,I gotta figure it out before I can do anything.
这位马斯特森的事,我在干别的事之前,得先想出办法来搞他。
You know, I really hope I get to hear that steel siding bit one day.
你知道,我真希望有一天,我能听到钢质护墙板的声音。
- It's because I'm not saying, yes, right-- -Shh.
-是因为我没有说,是的,马上... -嘘。
Fermer la bouche.
[法语] 闭上你的嘴。
(马斯特森打来电♥话♥)
Hello?
你好?
I'm sorry. Is there a case of moron going around?
我很抱歉。是不是到处都是白♥痴♥?
Because I was delivered a box of your desk trash and deal toys last night.
因为我昨晚,收到了一箱你的办公桌垃圾和廉价玩具。
Where are the pitch decks?
推销文本在哪儿?
Oh, shit.
哦,糟了。
The analyst took the wrong box from my old desk.
分♥析♥师拿错了,我那旧办公桌子上的盒子。
I can get it to you before your flight, I swear.
我保证能在起飞前交给你。
I'm downstairs in the car.
我就在楼下的车里。
You're riding to the airport with me.
你要和我一起,去机场。
And bring my phone charger.
带上我的手♥机♥充电器。
Maybe it's my fault.I expected too much.
也许是我的错。我期望值太高了。
We're gonna start you off slow.
我们慢慢来。
Pick up and drop off my dry-cleaning.
先去帮我取干洗的衣服。
Then you move to shoes.
然后,你再去取鞋子。
In a few months,
maybe you'll be confident enough to take my coffee order.
几个月后,也许你会有足够的信心,来帮我点咖啡。
But let's not be hasty.
但我们不要操之过急。
It's like a toddler did it!
就像一个蹒跚学步的孩子做的!
Pull over!
停车!
Have you lost your fucking mind?
你♥他♥妈♥是犯了“失心疯”了吗?
Tread carefully, Sanders.Some moves you can't come back from.
踏出这一步,要小心点儿,桑德斯。有些举动是无法挽回的。
Counting on it.
您就瞧好吧。
Pencils are down now.
“铅笔们”,现在搁笔了。
But I couldn't walk away without a deal toy.
但我不能不管我的廉价玩具。
I hadn't been seen in days.And everyone had a theory.
我好几天没露面了。每个人都有自己的理论。
Deactivated his social media.Went off the grid.
他关闭了他的社交媒体。在互联网络中,彻底消失了。
Nah, hombre.
不,伙计。
He probably just blocked you.Bet he's in Miami.
他可能只是屏蔽了你。我打赌他在迈阿密。
Three Bs.
还记得那三个B吗?
Bitches, booties,and Bal Harbor.
婊♥子♥,女式短靴,还有巴尔港。
Can you fuck the fuck off, please?
Not you, not you.Honey, I'm so sorry.
你就不能滚远点儿吗?求你了?不是你!不是说你!亲爱的,别挂电♥话♥!
Please don't hang up.Don't hang up! Don't hang up!
别挂电♥话♥!别挂电♥话♥!别挂电♥话♥!
No, no.That was one fucking time.
不,不。那他妈的就一次。
I was drunk. It meant nothing!
我喝醉了。这不意味着什么!
She was an analyst for Christ's sake.
饶了我吧,她只不过是个分♥析♥师。
No, I didn't even fuck her.It was just a handjob!
不,我根本没操过她。那只是一次手♥淫♥!
She gave me a handjob.It was terrible!
她给我“打飞机”。那太可怕了!
No, you have a way better body than she does.
不,你的身材比她的好得多。
Look, I couldn't even fucking get hard.
听着,我♥操♥的时候,都硬不起来了。
I know, that's the thing! So, I basically didn't fuck her.
我知道,问题就在这里!所以,我基本上,没操过她。
Okay. Yeah, I went down on her.
好吧,是的,我给她口♥交♥了。
I was drunk.She meant nothing to me.
我喝醉了。她对我来说什么都不是。
She was an analyst.I don't even know if we fucked.
她是一名分♥析♥师。我都不知道,我们有没有上过床。
She had the ugliest shoes.I don't even think I fucked.
她穿的鞋子是最丑的。我甚至不认为,我♥操♥过她。
Yeah, she gave me a blowjob.Not good.
是的,她给我口♥交♥了。一点儿都不舒服。
And in the end,
在最后,
the only guy who really deserved to be fired,
唯一一个真正该被解雇的人,
actually was,after attempting a hasty exit.
实际上就是那个,在听到之后,慌不迭地企图跳窗的人。
Sandy, get my hammer!
桑迪,把我的锤子拿来!
Weeks went by,and I still hadn't reappeared.
几个星期过去了,我仍然没有出现。
Written off as someone who lost it.
被认为是失去理智的人。
But who's to say I didn't do it all?
但谁能说,我没有做过这些呢?
Maybe I took a trip to South America to meet Hendrix,
where I ended up staying,
也可能,我去了趟南美洲,见到了亨德里克斯,在那里,我留了下来,
and cornering the ESG market for Gemma's new fund.
并且为杰玛的新基金,挟仓垄断了股市的“环境社会治理”板块。
And she admitted that the whole sick dog schtick was just that.
她也承认,“病狗的把戏”只不过就是这样。
In truth, little Max was the picture of canine health.
事实上,小马克斯是一张♥健♥康小狗的图片。
And Michelle...
还有米歇尔...
...expanded the WNBA brand with not one,
…扩大了WNBA的品牌,她不仅拥有一支球队,
but several teams that she co-owned
而且拥有几支球队,
while continuing to own me at horse.
同时,在玩骑马游戏中,拥有了我。
Turns out that mining Bitcoin takes a shit ton of electricity.
事实证明,“挖比特币”需要大量的电力。
The kind generated by low-cost coal.
由燃烧低成本热煤,产生的那种电力。
Or maybe none of this is true.
或许,这些都不是真的。
Maybe the point wasn't some lesson about how to live your life,or end it.
也许,重点不是关于如何生活,或如何结束生活的教训。
Because it's not about what you get.
因为,你得到了什么,并不重要。
Whether that's the job,the money, the girl.
不管是工作,金钱,还是美女。
It's about what you lose.Could be your hair,
重要的是你失去了什么。可能是你的头发,
your independence,
你的独♥立♥性,
or 10 straight games of horse.
或者,连胜10局的玩骑马游戏。
In the end, we lose it all.
最后,我们都会失去一切。
Only thing that's left is...
电影精选列表