SOS, my model just reffed out.
帮我个忙,我的计算模型搞乱了。
Oh, sucks to be you. This is true friendship.
活该你倒霉。这时才想起,真正的友谊。
Turn your search switch off and then on again. Look.
点击关掉你的搜索开关,然后再点开。再看一下。
Fuckin' dandruff in my bald spot.
我的秃头上,有该死的头皮屑。
Gracias, Danny deal-flow.Fuck you, Excel.
太感谢了,丹尼的“交易流程”。去你的,Excel。
It's okay, buddy.
没事的,伙计。
It's gonna be okay.
会没事的。
(杰玛:明天有空吗?)
(杰玛背后的三个单词是:性♥爱♥,社交,媒介)
Come, come, Bobby.
过来,过来,鲍比。
Welcome.
欢迎。
Do you meditate?
你做过冥想吗?
- Not really. - Do you breathe?
-没完全做过。 -你现在呼吸吗?
- Breathe? - Yeah.
-呼吸? -是的。
I want you to breathe with me, Bobby.
我要你,随我一起呼吸,鲍比。
And I want you to think about the fire,
red, red, red down in your undercarriage. Right?
我想让你想想火焰,红色,红色,红色就在你的“底盘”。对吧?
- Right. - Yes.
-没错。 -好的。
(鲍比的身后写的是:我们正在...)
And out.
呼出来。
Do you have a dog, Bobby?
鲍比,你有狗吗?
We did, growing up.
我们养过,养大了。
Yeah, her name was Annie.Yeah.
是的,她的名字叫安妮。是的。
Oh, did you have to put her down?
噢,你非得把她忘记吗?
We did actually.She had these stomach issues.
实际上我们做到了。她有胃病。
Max here has cancer.
我的麦克斯,得了癌症。
Best-case scenario,a few months.
最好的情况,估计还有几个月的生命。
Oh!
哦!
But the vet says that he could be in agony for most of it.
但兽医说,大部分时间,他都很痛苦。
- He won't be Max. - Yeah, I'm sorry to hear that.
-他不再是麦克斯。 -是啊,听到这个,我很难过。
Oh, the vet wants us to put him down.
兽医想让我们,把他“安乐死”。
But I'm not so sure that he shouldn't, you know,die a natural death.
但我不确定,应不应该,你懂的,让他自然死亡。
- What do you think? - I think that it's not my place to say.
-你觉得呢? -我觉得,我没资格说。
I made it your place to say.
我让你,有资格来说。
Say, Bobby!
说吧,鲍比!
I would put him down.
我会杀了他。
Even if my heart wants him to live out whatever natural days...
即使我的心,希望他活到最后…
...he has left?
...他离世了?
I think that I would rather keep the good memories.
我想,我宁愿保留,美好的回忆。
I want you to come work for me, Bobby.
我想让你,来为我工作,鲍比。
I know you have a few months left before you get your bonuses,
so see the IPO through.
我知道,你还有几个月,就要拿到奖金了,所以把“首轮公募”做完吧。
Then you and I get together after.
然后,你和我在一起。
Work together.
一起工作。
- Sounds great. -Okay.
-听起来不错。 -好的。
Just don't fuck up anything at the bank.
别把银行的事搞砸就行。
Don't burn any bridges.
不要过河烧桥。
Namaste, Bobby.
(印度的)合十礼,鲍比。
Namaste.
合十礼。
Bobby, your nether regions are on fire.
鲍比,这下你的下♥体♥,真的着火了,
You can go. I'm good.
你可以走了。我现在很好。
So, I set out to take Gemma's advice.
所以,我开始采纳杰玛的建议。
I just needed to hold it together for a few final months.
我只需要在最后的几个月里,坚持住。
Success in banking isn't so much doing stuff right
as it is not fucking it up too badly.
银行业的成功,与其说是把事情做对,不如说是没有把事情,搞得太糟。
So, that became my goal.
所以,这成了我的目标。
Michelle and I kept our thing going, and going, and going.
米歇尔和我继续我们的关系,在继续,在继续。
Things were even looking up for Danny,
who had a hair specialist diagnose his bald spot.
丹尼的情况甚至有所好转,他找了一位头发专家,诊断了他的秃点。
Turns out,the stress of thinking
he had a bald spot had actually caused one.
事实证明,认为自己秃顶的压力,实际上导致了秃顶。
The doctor prescribed weekly sessions of hot yoga
as a stress reliever which got Danny back on track.
医生建议,每周做几次出汗瑜伽,来缓解压力,这让丹尼回到了正轨。
And despite all his initial trouble with RMT math,
Jack became a whiz at it,
尽管最初他在RMT数学上遇到了很多麻烦,但杰克成为了这方面的能手,
giving unsolicited tutorials to whoever would listen.
他会主动给任何愿意听的人,提供教程。
The kind of guy he once made fun of.
那些他曾经取笑过的人。
Bobby horsecock.
鲍比,你就自以为是吧。
Everything was right in the universe.
宇宙中一切,都很正常。
Until it all felt as up for grabs.
直到一切,都变得唾手可得。
Abernathy's imaginary downhill three-footer for a triple bogey.
艾伯内西想象,在下坡三英尺推洞,高于标准杆三杆。
What are we doing for lunch?
我们午饭吃什么?
It's a push, not a pull.
这是推,不是拉。
- Hey. -Hi.
-嘿。 -嗨。
Grab a seat.
随便坐。
Okay.
好的。
Do you remember how I told you I wanted to own my own WNBA team?
你还记得,我跟你说过,我想拥有自己的女子职业篮球联赛球队吗?
- Yes. - Well...
You're buying the Starzz.
你要买♥♥下犹他州Starzz。
Funny.
好玩吧。
No.
不。
But you are looking at their new general counsel.
但你现在看到的是,他们队新的法律总顾问。
What?
什么?
- Michelle, that's amazing. - Shh! I'm not done yet.
-米歇尔,太了不起了。 -嘘!我还没说完呢。
(犹他州彗星冰球队)
So, the owner of the Starzz also happens to own
his own minor league hockey team.
Starzz的老板碰巧也拥有,自己的小联盟冰球队。
And they are looking for a new general manager.
他们正在找一个新的总经理。
So, naturally, I pitched them the best candidate.
所以,很自然地,我向他们推荐了,最好的候选人。
Between your playing and your business experience,you'd be amazing.
结合你的球技和商业经验,你会很棒的。
I had no idea what to say.
我不知道该说什么。
I think Farouk is looking for material for his next screenplay.
我想,法鲁克在为他的下一个剧本,寻找素材。
He's got his dictaphone out.
他把录音机,都拿出来了。
Pretend to work.
假装工作。
That's something I'm good at.
这正是我擅长的。
Hello?
你好?
You have my charger?
你有我的充电器吗?
Reward?
报酬?
Now listen to me, you son of a dog.
听我说,你这狗♥娘♥养♥的。
If you-- no, wait, wait, wait. I'll pay you whatever you want.
如果你,不,等等,等等。你要什么,我就给你什么。
I am on my way.
我这就来。
Hey!
嘿!
I told him meet me on Pearl Street.
我告诉他,在珍珠街见我。
Where were we?
我们说到哪儿了
GM job is bait to suck you right into marriage.
球队总经理的工作,是引诱你结婚的诱饵。
Gemma's job is easy street.
杰玛的工作,是平坦大道。
Bullshitting all day with LPs.You carry in her funds.
整天跟“有限合伙人”们一起吹牛逼。你还肩负着她的基金会。
He's gonna be just as miserable there as he is here.
他在那里,会和在这里一样痛苦的。
Miserable?
痛苦吗?
Joan emailed me a calendar invite to her C-section.
琼给我发了一封邀请函,邀请我观摩她的剖腹产手术。
(可持续发展基金)
You're three times over-subscribed.
你们超额三倍,完成了认♥购♥。
Well,
a lot of hard-working people were counting on us to execute this IPO.
很多努力工作的人都指望我们,来完成“首轮公开募股”。
And we have you to thank for it.
我们要感谢你。
I'm just happy it worked out.
我很高兴,完成了此事。
And thank Gemma, too.
也要谢谢杰玛。
I mean, none of this would have been possible without her.
How much is she in for?
如果没有她,这一切都不可能实现。她为此,投入了多少钱?
Let me check.
让我查一下。
(露露能源公♥司♥首次公开募股大资金组合,
前五名的名单里,没有杰玛的基金会)
You okay?
你怎么了?
Yeah. Yeah.I'm just gonna call you back.
没事。没事。我呆会儿,再打给你。
(搜索:杰玛.艾默斯做空持股)
(“环境、社会及管理”基金的多头空头策略发布,
杰玛.艾默斯引领清洁能源板块潮流)
Hello, Bobby.
你好,鲍比。
You're fucking them on the IPO.
你在首次公开募股上,欺骗了他们。
No!I'm shorting them.
不!我做空了他们。
Sustainability funds are all the rage these days.
如今,“可持续发展基金”风靡一时。
I-- I do what you advise, Bobby.
我...我真的听了你的建议。
You gotta lead with your brain.Not with your heart.
你要用你的大脑来领导。而不是用你的心。
Coal's dying.I'm just putting it out of its misery.
煤炭业即将死亡。我只是想让它摆脱痛苦。
We sent over employment contracts.
Haven't gotten them back yet, Bobby.
我们发出了雇佣合同。还没得到回复,鲍比。
I haven't gotten time to read it yet.
我还没来得及看呢。
Whenever you get time.
还是抽空,看看吧。
Fuck! Fuck! What'd I do?
他妈的!该死!我都做了什么?
Fuck! Fuck!
该死!该死!
(米歇尔打来电♥话♥)
(屏幕上是雇佣合同电子版)
电影精选列表