If you don't sign it, I'm gonna.
如果你不签,我就要...
Did you see the base salary?
你看到底薪了吗?
Pull.
放。
Money isn't everything.
金钱不是一切。
Bullshit.
废什么话。
Money buys you everything that's not money.Freedom, most of all.
金钱可以买♥♥到一切,非金钱的东西。最重要的是自♥由♥。
After a few years, you cash out,go live on a beach or a yacht.
几年后,你变现,去海滩或游艇上生活。
- Not a big water guy. - Buy your own mountain.
-本人水性不佳。 -那就买♥♥一座,属于你的山峰。
Carve your face in it.
把你的脸,刻在山岩上面。
Ah! Why would I want a mountain?
啊!我为什么想要一座山?
I just have a few scenarios to work through, okay?
我只是有几个情况,需要解决,好吗?
Like whether you pick the hot girlfriend and GM job
比如,你是选性感女友和冰球队总经理的工作,
or this hedge fund job I'd kill for?
还是连我也梦寐以求的,从事对冲基金的工作?
Yeah.
是的。
- Fuck you. - Fuck you!
-你真该死。 -你才该死呢!
You have two legitimate outs and you're bitching about it.
你有两个合理出路,你还在抱怨。
- I'm not trying to be a douche. - Yeah, yeah, you are.
- 我不是想当混♥蛋♥。 - 是的,你就是混♥蛋♥。
I'm just trying not to fuck up my life.
我只是不想,搞砸我的生活。
Dude, we all fuck it up eventually.
老兄,我们最终都会搞砸的。
Hey, it's Bobby.
嘿,我是鲍比。
My office now.
马上到我办公室来一趟。
- Fuck. - Oh. It's that bad?
-惨了。 -噢,会有多惨?
Yeah, he's probably gonna tear up the deck and make me start again.
是啊,他可能会撕掉文本,让我重新开始。
Or maybe he's finally gonna give me the axe.
也许,他终于要解雇我了。
Did you know bonuses are forthcoming.
你知道,马上就要发奖金了吗?
And it got me thinking.
这让我开始思考。
What are bonuses, Bobby?
什么是奖金,鲍比?
I mean, what do they signify really? I'll tell you.
我是说,它们到底意味着什么?我来告诉你。
They're an honest-to-God assessment of one's value.
它们是对一个人价值的真实评估。
- That's what they are. -Look.
-这就是它们的本质。 -您看,
I know I haven't been on top of my game these past few months.
我知道这几个月,我的状态不太好。
The Chandler thing kind of threw me.But I assure you, I will--
钱德勒的事,把我搞得一塌糊涂。我向您保证,我会...
The mistake we make,we fool ourselves into thinking
of bonuses in terms of our jobs.
我们犯的错误是,我们欺骗自己,把奖金和工作联♥系♥起来。
Forgetting that we have to earn our bonuses at home, too.
忘记了我们也要挣,在家里的奖金。
And I simply haven't.
我就是没有挣到。
My wife moved out.
我妻子离家了。
She says it's over.
她说,都结束了。
Look, I'm sure it's temporary.
您看,我肯定,这是暂时的。
That's-- yeah.
但愿...是的
Now that the deal's dead,
既然交易泡汤了,
I need to-- I need to fucking refocus my priorities.
I gotta straighten out my life.
我得,我得重新考虑我的优先事项。我要整顿我的生活。
Wait, wait. The deal's dead?
等一下,你说什么?交易泡汤了?
Financing hit a snag.We've been pencils down for over a week.
融♥资♥遇到了障碍。我们已经“停笔”一个多星期了。
Sandy, get my crowbar!
桑迪,把我的撬棍拿来!
I've been dicking around with this deck for the past three nights.
Good on his wife for bailing.
过去三晚,我一直在摆弄这个文本。他老婆的出走,可真及时。
Hey, Michelle.
嘿。米歇尔。
Utah Comets ownership group wants to meet
with Bobby Sanders this weekend.
犹他彗星队的老板想在本周末,与鲍比·桑德斯会面。
And since Park City just got a big snow dump,
figured we could hit the slopes, too.
由于帕克城刚刚下了一场大雪,我想,我们也可以去滑雪。
There's a 9:00 flight from Newark Friday.
星期五9:00,有一班从纽瓦克起飞的班机。
You know, I work weekends.
你知道,我周末通常加班。
So, I can't really afford to just drop everything and go skiing.
所以,我真的承受不起,不管不顾地去滑雪。
-All right.Maybe we'll talk later.
-No, look, I'm sorry.
- 好吧。也许我们以后再谈。 -不,听着,我很抱歉。
I didn't mean to do that.It is exciting, and I'm--
我不是故意的。这太令人兴奋了,我是...
Pencils back up, Ichabod.
准备好铅笔,你这个“衰人”。
(不被上帝眷顾的人)
Bobby? Bobby, what's going on?
鲍比?鲍比,怎么了?
- I'll talk to you later. - Let's go.
-我待会儿再跟你解释。 -我们走吧。
Wait.
等一下。
We'll be needing this.
我们会需要这个的。
No, we won't.
不,我们不需要。
Back to the drawing board.
重新开始。
We were hired to explore strategic alternatives.
我们受雇,是来探索战略选择的。
Big, out-of-the-box ideas.You follow?
酝酿重大的,打破常规的想法。你懂吗?
Refreshing boilerplate wedges with hand-wavy assumptions
every two weeks isn't gonna cut it.
每隔两周,仅用模糊的猜想,来更新重复使用的模板,是不能契合的。
You can tell by that matinee-idol-like, penetrating look
that it's all starting to sink in.
你讲述时,要带着午场电影偶像那样有穿透力的眼神,大家就都明白了。
Pull over.
停车。
Why don't you fuck yourself off?
Do you mind a little privacy?
你♥他♥妈♥为什么,还赖在车里? 你就不想,给我一些隐私空间吗?
Get out! Get out!
出去!出去!
Hi, sweetie.
嗨,亲爱的。
Uh...
呃...
Can you fuck the fuck off, please?
你就不能滚远点儿吗?求你了?
Not you! Not you! Honey, don't hang up!
不是你!不是说你!亲爱的,别挂电♥话♥!
Don't hang up! Don't hang up! Hey, no!
别挂电♥话♥!别挂电♥话♥!嘿,不要!
How are the kids? I miss you. I'm so lonely, Marcie.
孩子们怎么样?我想你了。我好孤独,玛茜。
I-- I know.
我...我知道。
No, I lost my fucking ring at the park. You know that.
不,我把戒指丢在公园了。你知道的。
I take it off when I do pull-ups.
No, no, that was one fucking time I was drunk.
我做引体向上的时候,会脱下来的。不,不,那次是我在喝醉的时候。
It meant nothing.
这说明不了什么。
She was an analyst for Christ's sake.
饶了我吧,她只不过是个分♥析♥师。
No, I didn't even fuck her.It was just a handjob.
不,我根本没操过她。那只是个手♥淫♥而已。
She gave me a handjob. It was terrible.
她给我“打飞机”。那太可怕了。
No, you have a way better body than she does.
不,你的身材,比她的好得多。
Look, I couldn't even fucking get hard.
听着,我♥操♥的时候,都硬不起来了。
I know, that's the thing! So, I basically didn't fuck her.
我知道,问题就在这里!所以,我基本上,没操过她。
Okay, yeah, I went down on her.
好吧,是的,我给她口♥交♥了。
But, no. I-- I was drunk.
但是,没有。我当时,我喝醉了。
She meant nothing to me.She was an analyst.
她对我来说,什么都不是。就是一名分♥析♥师。
I don't even know if we fucked.She had the ugliest shoes.
如果我们有上过床,我甚至都不知道。她穿的鞋子,是最丑的。
I don't even think I fucked. Yeah, she gave me a blowjob.
我甚至不认为,我♥操♥过她。是的,她给我口♥交♥了。
Not good!
一点儿都不舒服!
The craziest thing is,is that anyone at this bank,
最疯狂的是,这家银行的任何员工,
anyone on the planet would sleep with that music.
甚至,这个星球上的任何人,都会伴着这种“音乐”昏昏入睡。
If he was drunk,she must have been blasted.
如果他喝醉了,那她也一定喝醉了。
I still don't buy he could get it up.I think he stole your Viagra.
我还是不敢相信,他能做到。我觉得,他偷了你的伟哥。
Danny and I kept replaying that part
丹尼和我一直在重复那段,
where he begs to stay at their house in Sag Harbor
and starts crying. Had to have faked that.
他恳求住在萨格港他们家,然后开始哭诉的那一幕。肯定是装的。
No, those tears were real.
不,那些眼泪是真的。
Our guy's coal company just got ginsu-ed.
我们那家伙的煤炭公♥司♥,刚被“利刃肢解”了。
(Ginsu:美国知名厨具品牌)
Why they chose to go public where
our global environmental priorities are shifting,
他们为什么选择在,全球环境优先事项正在发生变化的情况下上市,
I don't understand.
我不理解这点。
(新闻标题是:)
Yeah, stock's down 70 percent after Gemma shorted him.
杰玛“做空”他之后,他的股票跌了70%。
(杰玛.艾默斯做空煤炭业大公♥司♥,可持续发展基金将与化石燃料争锋)
No way they're coming back from this.
他们不可能回来了。
Breathe.
呼吸。
Do you feel the heat in your undercarriage, Bobby?
你能感觉,你的“底盘”在发热吗?鲍比?
Hold that.
帮我拿一下。
I've had this thing for 23 years.
I can't tell if it's hideous or lovely.
我欣赏这幅画,有23年了。我还是分不清,它是丑陋,还是可爱。
Art.
艺术。
So, apparently,an audio is making the rounds.
很显然,一段音频正在流传。
A very...
一段非常...
private phone conversation between me and my wife.
隐私的,我和我妻子的私人电♥话♥谈话。
You know anything about that?
对此,你都知道些什么?
Uh, I-- I might have heard--
呃,我...我也许已经听说...
It was a rhetorical question.
这是一个反问句。
(表明刚才的疑问,无需回答)
Your email was flagged and discreetly forwarded to me by compliance.
你的邮件被标记,并通过合规手段,被谨慎地转发给我。
It got me curious, though.
但这让我很好奇。
What other emails were you sending and receiving
from your work account?
你还用你的工作账户,收发了哪些邮件?
Quite a few, huh?
相当多,对吗?
Seems you've been exploring some strategic alternatives of your own.
看来,你也在寻找,自己的战略选择。
GM position for a hockey club?
一支冰球队的总经理位置?
Job offer from a prominent hedge fund manager
一家著名对冲基金会经理的工作邀请,
in the process of eviscerating one of our clients,
suggesting, of course,you were in on it.
正要挖走我们的一位客户,当然,这说明,你也参与其中。
电影精选列表