Bastards.
该死的混♥蛋♥
God damn bastards.
他们就要这么点人,30个?
That's all they're taking, 30 people?
就这么多,他们从来就只要30人
That's it. That's all they ever take.
那你还在这干嘛,听我说
Well, hell, why do you stay here? Listen, why don't you
你可以去其他地方看看,可能要更多人
go to one of them other camps? Maybe they're hiring more there.
没什么区别
Oh, it don't make no difference.
都是一样的把戏
I mean, they all work the same.
我们这已经是来第四处了
It's the fourth one we've been to and
都是一样
they's all alike.
这些人全他妈混♥蛋♥
All of 'em is bastards.
噢,好漂亮
Oh, that's beautiful!
之前我画过一个,我自己都不待见
I had a terrible time with the one I did.
看着是那么回事
Yeah, it looked like you did.
真的很感谢
I really appreciate it.
要我给你拿点吃的吗?
Can I get you something to eat?
我不在这吃
Not here.
“不在这”是什么意思?
What do you mean, "Not here?"
这个...
Well, uh...
我想你可以在自己家请我吃晚餐
I figured you'd fix me dinner at, uh, your place.
不,这不行
No, I couldn't do that.
为什么不行?你有老公?
Why not? You got a man?
没有,我丈夫去世了
No. My husband died.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
宝琳 - 我叫伍迪
Pauline. - Mine's Woody.
下个礼拜天下午怎么样
How about next Sunday, in the afternoon?
伍迪,我… 我不会请你吃晚餐的
Woody, I'm... I'm not gonna fix you dinner.
为什么?
Why not?
因为就是不行
Because I just can't.
好吧
Yeah.
因为就是不行
'Course you can't.
我不能说我完全不怨你
I can't say that I blame you none.
不是因为这个
That's not the reason.
这原因不错
Well, it's a pretty good reason.
听我说
Listen, uh...
晾两个小时再挪这牌子
Give it a couple hours before you handle it, okay?
♪ 在佐治亚州的哥伦布 ♪
Way down in Columbus Stockade
♪ 想回田纳西州的家乡 ♪
Want to come back to Tennessee
♪ 在佐治亚州的哥伦布 ♪
Way down in Columbus, Georgia
♪ 想回田纳西州的家乡 ♪
Wanna be back in Tennessee
♪ 想离开我,你就走吧 ♪
Go and leave me if you want to
♪ 永远不要再想起我 ♪
Never let me cross your mind
♪ 如果你 ♪
If in your heart
♪ 心里爱着别人 ♪
You love another
♪ 走吧,亲爱的,我不在意 ♪
Leave little darling I don't mind
♪ 想起我蓝眼睛的萨莉 ♪
Thinkin' about my blue-eyed Sally
♪ 漂亮的小姑娘,我把她留在了家乡 ♪
Pretty little gal that I left behind
♪ 在佐治亚州的哥伦布 ♪
Way down in Columbus stockade
♪ 想回田纳西州的家乡 ♪
Wanna go back to Tennessee
♪ 在佐治亚州的哥伦布 ♪
Way down in Columbus Georgia
♪ 想回田纳西州的家乡 ♪
Wanna be back in Tennessee
是奥扎克来了
It's Ozark.
谁?
Who's Ozark?
奥扎克·布尔,在电台唱歌♥的
Ozark Bule, he sings on the radio.
他有时候会来这里唱给我们听
Sometimes he comes here to entertain us
嘿,你好吗
Hey, how are you, sis?
我发誓,你真越变越漂亮
I swear, you get prettier every day.
嘿,贾德,瞧瞧那边,我给你们带什么来了
Hey, Jed, look over there and see what I brought you guys.
把门打开
Open that door.
今天换换样,是吃果子,不是摘果子
You get to eat it without picking it for a change.
我在这光是看了你们一眼
Well, I can see just by looking at you
就知道你们没按我说的去做, 没有组织工会
that you haven't been doing like I said and organizing.
你们还在被这些老板肆意践踏 他们只付一丁点工钱
You're still letting those bosses stomp all over you and pay you nothing
就让你们整天在田地里做牛做马
for busting your behinds in those fields all day.
如果想让我今天唱歌♥给你们听
Now, the only way I'm gonna do any singing here today,
大家必须齐力大喊“工会”,怎么样?
is if we all get together and shout "Union," okay?
一,二,三...
Now, one, two, three...
工会!
Union!
太弱了吧
That was pitiful.
我们再试一次,如果这次没有更多的人参与
Now, were gonna try it once more and if more of you don't join in than that,
我马上就上车走人了
I'm getting right back in this car and I'm leaving.
不
No!
好了,那我们再来一次
All right, all right, now, we're gonna try it again.
我要听到更多的人加入进来, 一,二,三…
Now I wanna hear more of you joining in. Now, one, two, three...
工会!
Union!
好,虽然还不完美
All right. Now it wasn't perfect,
但算是个开始
but I reckon it's a start.
好,我们摘点果子,唱点歌♥,怎么样
Okay, let's have a little picking and singing, how about it?
好!
Yeah!
♪ 长发的牧师每晚都来 ♪
Long-haired preachers come out every night
♪ 告诉我们孰对孰错 ♪
Try to tell us what's wrong and what's right
♪ 但问起有没有东西吃时 ♪
But when asked about something to eat
♪ 他们会用甜甜的声音回答 ♪
They will answer in voices so sweet
♪ 吃的总会有的 ♪
You're gonna eat by and by
♪ 得先学着怎么下厨 ♪
When you learn how to cook and to fry
♪ 砍些柴火,那有好处 ♪
Chop some wood, it'll do you good
♪ 见上帝那天会天降馅饼 ♪
There'll be pie in the sky when you die
骗人的!
That's a lie!
♪ 饥肠辘辘... ♪
In the starvation...
邻居们,过来啊
Hi, neighbors, come on over!
过来,你们听听这个歌♥词
Come on over. Now, I want you to listen to this verse.
说得很在理
It makes sense.
♪ 全世界的工人联合起来 ♪
Working men of all countries unite
♪ 肩并肩,我们为自♥由♥战斗 ♪
Side by side for freedom we will fight
♪ 当这世界上我们亲手创造的财富 ♪
When this world and its wealth we have gained
♪ 被人贪走的时候,我们会唱起这首歌♥ ♪
To the grafters we'll sing this refrain
大家一起唱!
Everybody!
♪ 吃的总会有的 ♪
You will eat, by and by
♪ 在那完美的天堂里 ♪
In that glorious land above the sky
♪ 有工作有清闲,轻松快活 ♪
Work and play, live on hay
♪ 见上帝那天会天降馅饼 ♪
There'll be pie in the sky when you die
全都是骗人的!
That's a dirty lie!
再来一首,再来一首
One more. One more.
不,我有更好的主意
No, no, no, I'll tell you something that's even better.
希望这里所有会乐器的人
Now, I want everybody here that plays an instrument,
我知道你们很多人都会
now I know a lot of you do.
我希望你们去把乐器拿来这里
I want you to go get that instrument and come back here,
我们来一个这辈子最盛大的民谣集♥会♥
and we're gonna have the damndest hoe-down you've ever seen in your life.
♪ 转啊转,乔·克拉克 ♪
Round round Joe Clark
♪ 我要说 ♪
Round round I say
♪ 我会走一万里路 ♪
Gonna walk ten thousand miles
♪ 听他们的小提琴声 ♪
To hear them fiddles play
♪ 转啊转,乔·克拉克 ♪
Round round Joe Clark
♪ 我要说 ♪
Round round I say
♪ 我会走一万里路 ♪
I'm gonna walk ten thousand miles
♪ 听他们的小提琴声 ♪
To hear them fiddles play
♪ 转啊转,乔·克拉克 ♪
Round round Joe Clark
♪ 我要说 ♪
Round round I say
♪ 我会走一万里路 ♪
I'm gonna walk ten thousand miles
♪ 听他们的小提琴声 ♪
To hear them fiddles play
♪ 幽远的山谷 ♪
The valley so low
♪ 夜已深了 ♪
Late in the evening
♪ 听见风声 ♪
Hear the wind blow
♪ 听见风声 ♪
Hear the wind blow
♪ 听见风声 ♪
Hear the wind blow
♪ 夜已深了 ♪
Late in the evening
♪ 听见风声 ♪
Hear the wind blow
♪ 玫瑰爱着阳光 ♪
Roses love sunshine
♪ 紫罗兰爱着露水 ♪
Violets love dew
♪ 天国的天使们 ♪
Angels in heaven
♪ 知道我爱着你 ♪
电影精选列表