Why don't you come over and share my bundle, huh?
来吧
Come on.
当然
Sure.
谢谢您
Thanks, mister.
冷得牙齿打架,受不了啊
I can't stand chattering teeth.
你最好当心,因为等火车开到这
Better watch yourself, 'cause by the time she gets here,
速度那就是非常快了
she's gonna be moving like a turpentined cat.
你确定清楚自己在做什么吧
You sure you know what you're doing?
车开动以后警卫就不会做什么了
Them guards won't do nothing once she's moving.
一眨眼就会到洛杉矶
Get us into LA before you know what happened.
老牛逼了吧!
Ain't that a son-of-a-bitch?
我从没见过火车开得这么快...
I never seen a train take off so...
你打中他了,山姆
You got him, Sam.
这面墙最干净也就现在这样了
It is about as clean as this wall is gonna get.
好啊,上面擦了吗,最上面
Oh, yes. Did you get up there? Right on top there?
当然,我的辣椒呢
Yep, I sure did. Where's my chili?
我可是很挑剔的
I'm very choosey over there, you know.
你叫什么?
Well, what's your name?
伍迪 - 哦,伍迪
Uh, Woody. - Yeah, Woody.
是,这是城里最好的辣椒
Yes sir, best chili in the city.
嘿,大家再见了
Hey, goodbye fellas.
要我说,现在这是全世界最好的
Best in the world, as far as I'm concerned.
再吃点洋葱和饼干吧
Here. Have some onion and crackers.
多放点洋葱
Put lots of onion in it.
这样更好吃 - 嗯
Tastes good that way. - Mmm-hmm.
嘿,看看这烂摊子
Hey, now, look at this mess, huh?
就吃了一碗辣椒,搞得这么乱糟糟
Just one bowl of chili and lotta mess.
你知道这边哪里可以找份工吗?
Do you know where a fella can get a job hereabouts?
你是新来的?
You just come in town?
是,今早到的
Mmm-hmm. Yeah, this morning.
你最好还是回去吧
You better go home.
就一碗辣椒,还有饼干
A bowl of chili and crackers!
你这死鬼 - 再往下压一点
Hey, deadhead. - Push it down a little.
你是说,放下去?
You mean, let it down?
你知道我什么意思,别抖机灵
You know what I mean. Don't get smart.
行,最下只能压到这了
Okay, this is as far as it'll go down.
如果我放开它就不能继续了
If I let it down it won't go on...
连抬都抬不了了
I can't even lift the thing.
套不上去
It won't go on the hub. Get on there.
一直往下滑
It keeps slipping.
你自己一人干得了吗?
Would you just like to do this yourself?
这轮胎看上去顽固得很啊
Looks like a mighty stubborn tire.
其他东西也一样
Just like everything else.
乐意效劳
Be glad to help.
十分感谢
We'd sure appreciate it.
好吧
Yeah.
这个轮子压歪了
Oh, this wheel's bent.
歪了?
Bent?
加州的一切好像都是歪的
Seems like everything in California is bent.
希望在这边能找到工作
I hope we find something in this place.
是啊
Yeah.
她很快就需要喝奶了
She just needs milk real soon.
我们会没事的
We'll be okay.
这边是怎么回事?
What the hell's going on here?
为什么大家都过着这样的日子?
How come all these people are living like this?
没区别的
It ain't no different.
这里,那里 都他妈一样
It's the God damn same as all the rest.
要是农场主需要三四百工人
The growers, they need three or four hundred workers.
他们就发传♥单♥贴海报,说要招一千
They put out leaflets and posters, and advertise for a thousand,
结果就聚集来一千二
and 1200 showed up.
先来的就先去,挤满他们的工棚
They got the first ones that get here, crammed inside them shacks over there.
于是这帮人饭碗就稳定
They're the ones that are working pretty steady.
咱剩下的就只能每天早上坐边上
All the rest of us are sitting on our asses every morning,
盼着他们能多要些人手
hoping they're gonna need extra workers.
该死,过去两个礼拜我只做了三天工
Hell, I worked three days in the last two weeks.
工资么,甚至都不够…
And the wages, they doesn't buy...
工资啊
The wages...
我不知道
I don't know.
一提起都觉得恶心
Makes me sick just talking about it.
那我们该怎么办?已经一无所有了
What're we gonna do then? We got nothing left.
别无选择
Ain't got no choice.
如果你想,可以睡卡车里
You're welcome to spend the night in the truck if you want.
我觉得这情况需要解决一下啊
Seems to me, something ought to be done about this.
没办法的
There's nothing.
办法总是有的
There's always something.
我有听说大家要成立工会
There's been some talk about forming a union
组织罢♥工♥,但是…
and going on strike, but...
伍迪,没有多少人能承担得起一整天不做工
Hell, Woody, not many people can afford to miss a day's work.
他们招工的时候,就算只开4分钱一筐
By the time they call on us to pick, we're more than happy to work for
我们也开心得要死了
four cents a bushel.
我借你吉他去镇上用用可以吗
What do you say, uh, if I took this little ol' guitar into town?
可能可以赚点钱
Maybe I can, uh, pick up a dime or two.
你还会回来吧?
You coming back?
除了你的卡车,我没处睡觉
I got no place to sleep, except in your truck.
好,你拿去吧
Hell, yeah, go ahead and take it,
反正我也没什么心情弹
I ain't in too much of a mood for using it anyway.
谢了
Thanks.
回见
See you later.
我可以给你画个新招牌,换一碗汤喝
Tell ya what, I'll paint you a new sign out there, for a bowl of that soup.
没这必要,食物是免费的
Well, I'll tell you what. It's not necessary. The food is free.
我不想要免费的食物
Well, suppose I said, I don't want no free food.
这里除了免费的食物也没有别的
Well, suppose I said, we don't have any other kind?
那我只能说“把汤给我吧”
Well, I guess I'd have to say, "Please pass the soup."
你会弹吉他?
Do you play?
会
Yep.
我很多年前学过钢琴,缺乏耐心
I studied piano years ago. I never had the patience.
是吗
That so?
是
Yes.
你真的可以给我们画个招牌?
Would you really paint us a sign?
换吃的?
For food?
算帮个忙
For a favor.
这我得考虑一下了
I'd have to think about that.
我们现在没有颜料
Uh, we don't have any painting right now.
可标志牌是要画的啊
Oh, I wanna... I wanna paint a sign.
明天拿一些来怎么样
Why don't we bring some tomorrow?
我得看看我还会不会再来了
Yeah, well, I'll, uh, see if I can come back.
多谢你的汤
Uh, thanks for the soup.
红色和白色的颜料,会很好看的
Red and white paint. It's pretty nice.
红色和白色
Red and white.
♪ 那天,我在鸡窝里 ♪
Well, I was down in the hen house
♪ 双膝跪地 ♪
On my knees
♪ 我以为听见有鸡打喷嚏 ♪
I thought I heard a chicken sneeze
♪ 原来是只公鸡 ♪
It was only a rooster
♪ 它是在祷告 ♪
Saying his prayers
♪ 感谢上帝赐予那么多母鸡在楼上 ♪
Thanking his God for the hens upstairs
♪ 悠着点 ♪
Just taking it easy
女士,你说什么?
Oh, lady, what'd you say?
打他,比尔!
Get him, Bill!
安静,安静,今天我们需要多招30个摘果工
Quiet down, now quiet. Now, we need 30 more pickers for today.
安静,安静
Quiet. Quiet!
工钱4分钱一筐!
We're paying four cents a bushel!
4分钱
Four cents!
在大门旁边排成一排
Well, line up over here by the gate in single file.
不要推推搡搡的了
Stop pushing and shoving over there.
好了,在大门旁边排成单排
All right, line up over here by the gate, in single file.
好了,在这边排队
Okay, men, hold it. Line up over here.
安静,安静
Quiet! Quiet!
我们找的是摘果工人, 不是不懂事的老墨啊
We're looking for pickers, not a bunch of sand-eaters!
再这样推推搡搡的我们谁都不要了
Keep on shoving and we won't take anybody!
铁公鸡!
Cheapskate!
混♥蛋♥
电影精选列表