There's a better world a-comin'
♪ 你看不见吗? ♪
Can't you see?
♪ 我们会加入工会,获得自♥由♥ ♪
When we'll all be union and we'll all be free
♪ 会有一个更好的世界即将到来 ♪
There's a better world a-comin'
♪ 你看不见吗? ♪
Can't you see?
♪ 我是工会的一员 ♪
I'm a union man
♪ 现在是工会的战斗 ♪
In a union war
♪ 我战斗,为了一个有工会的世界 ♪
It's a union world I'm fightin' for
♪ 会有一个更好的世界即将到来, 我告诉你为什么 ♪
'Cause there's a better world a-comin', tell you why
♪ 我告诉你为什么 ♪
Tell you why
♪ 会有一个更好的世界即将到来, 我告诉你为什么 ♪
There's a better world a-comin', tell you why
♪ 在前行和战斗之后 ♪
Through the marchin' and the battlin'
♪ 你们能听见锁链的摩擦声 ♪
You can see the chains a rattlin'
嘿,你这是在干什么
Hey, what do you think you're doing?
你出去
Get outta here, boy.
我准备好了就会出去,现在我还没准备好
I'll get out when I'm good and ready, and I ain't good and ready, just yet.
我看你好得很
Yes, you are!
约翰,按住他
John, hold him!
过去几个月我到处流浪
I just been on the bum for the last few months.
现在我打算去洛杉矶并留下来
Figured now, I'll go to LA and stay there.
你是哪里人
Where you from?
我好像是哪个橙子果园出生的吧 我也不知道
Shit, I think I was born in an orange grove somewheres, I don't know.
你父母知道你在哪吗
Do your folks know where you are?
除非他们把所有人集♥合♥起来点名
Unless they lined everyone up and count heads,
是不会发现我不见了的
they wouldn't even know I was missing.
爸爸!
Daddy!
嘿,乖女儿 - 嗨,爸爸
Hey, Snooks! - Hi, Dad!
嘿!让我亲一口
Hey! Give me a kiss.
爸爸
Daddy!
你们俩在外面做什么呢
What're you doing here, anyway, huh?
有男孩子骂了我们,还有他们的父母
And the boy scolded us and their mothers and fathers
是他们的姐姐们教的
and their sisters pull 'em up.
我觉得是她们教的 但是我们会把他们当晚饭都吃掉
Yeah, what he might do, I think, and but we'll eat 'em for dinner.
当然
Sure.
看看是谁回来了
Guess who's home?
嗨,亲爱的
Hi, honey.
你都去哪里了
Where have you been?
噢,我只是不得不
Oh, I just had to
跟人们更紧密地交流
touch the people for a little bit, honey.
真该死,伍迪
Well, darn it, Woody.
你又这样出去做你的斗争
While you been out fighting again,
可能已经把饭碗丢了
you may have just lost that job.
洛克先生每天都打电♥话♥来,他非常不高兴
Mr. Locke's been calling every day and he's real upset.
还有一个经理人也一直打来,他也很生气
And that agent fellow's been calling, and he's mad.
去他们的吧
AW, the hell with them.
你不能就这么轻描淡写吧
Well, you can't say that. You just can't say that.
洛克先生付给你的钱可比你以前挣的多多了
Mr. Locke is paying you better money than you ever got before.
你可不能说这就随他们去吧
You can't say the hell with all that.
那些都没有意义
That don't mean nothing.
这没意义,那什么才有意义?
Well, if it don't, what does?
我知道有意义的肯定不是我和孩子们
I know it ain't me and the kids.
你总是想走就走,从不考虑我们
You don't think nothing about running off whenever you get the urge.
噢,玛丽
Oh, Mary...
别这么说
Don't even talk like that.
我真的很在意你和孩子们,真的
Now, I truly care about you and the kids. I truly care.
可你看上去完全相反
Well, that sure ain't the way it seems!
你这辈子都在外面折腾,想要改变世界
You're spending your whole life out there, trying to fix the world!
对家庭没有任何关心
You're not doing nothing to help our family!
才怪,我带你们来了加州不是吗
Hell! I brought you out here to California, didn't I?
然后你又走了
And then you left!
玛丽,只是我这个人
Hell, Mary, it's just that I
好像没办法…
can't seem to...
没办法闲着
I just can't stand to sit still.
我总感觉自己应该去别处看看
I always feel like I ought to be somewheres else.
哪里都行
Anywheres else!
那我呢?我该怎么办?
What about me? What am I supposed to do?
就坐着傻等吗
Sit and wait,
而你则在周游全国开心到处玩儿?
while you are off gallivanting around the country?
是吗?
Am I?
我是不是就该坐着傻等
Am I supposed to just sit
担心孩子们是不是还有个父亲?
and worry if the kids are gonna have a daddy?
因为很有可能你就被人敲破了头
'Cause maybe you got your head bashed in.
是吗?
Am I?
我是不是就该坐在家里,对上帝祈祷
Am I supposed to sit home and pray to God
祈祷我老公不会在外面流血牺牲?
my husband ain't wandering around somewheres bleeding to death?
你再这样下去,伍迪,我们一家人会沦为乞讨
Keep going like this, Woody, and our family's gonna be down on our knees,
求着农场主给我们一天的工做
begging them growers for a day's work!
该死... - 我们会跪下来求他们的
Dammit, woman... - We're gonna be on our knees begging!
你闭嘴行不行
Stop your talking, will ya?
让我闭嘴,情况也不会变好
Well, shutting me up, isn't gonna make anything better!
我说了闭嘴!
I said stop talking!
我还没说完!
I ain't through!
你敢再说一句,再说一句!
Just one more word now, just one more word!
你确定你脑子里没想别的事?
Are you sure you haven't got something else on your mind?
你确定?
You positive?
噢
Aw...
玛丽 - 放手
Mary... - Don't!
帮帮忙吧,假如是别人这样甩手走人
And so help me, if anyone else had walked out on me
还屁都不放一个, 我早就把他们踢出门了
without a word, they'd be out on the street!
别再瞎胡闹了,我再给你最后一次机会
Stop fussing, I'm gonna give you one more chance, just one.
但我要求你必须负起责任 唱歌♥单上的歌♥...
But, I want you to be responsible and stick to the songs...
♪ 不,我不会脱下我的鹿皮手套 ♪
No, I won't take off my buckskin gloves
♪ 它们是西班牙制♥造♥的皮具 ♪
They're made of Spanish leather
♪ 每天我都走自己想要走的路 ♪
I'll go my way from day to day
♪ 和吉普赛人戴维一起唱 ♪
And sing with the Gypsy Davy
♪ 和吉普赛人戴维一起唱 ♪
And sing it with the Gypsy Davy
♪ 吉普赛人戴维的那首歌♥ ♪
That song with the Gypsy Davy
♪ 爱着 ♪
And lovin'
♪ 吉普赛人戴维 ♪
That Gypsy Davy
下一首歌♥,我打算献给
I'd like to dedicate this next song
所有的果园采摘工
to all you pickers out there,
你们心如刀绞,肚子饿得咕咕叫
with your hearts aching and your bellies growling.
我想告诉你们,如果你们想跟着我一起唱
And, I'd like you to remember that if you feel like singing along with me,
但不记得全部的歌♥词
and you don't know all the words,
就自己编一点
just go ahead and make up some of your own.
我肯定你们对现在的状况都有很多话想说
I'm sure you all got plenty to say about the way things are.
你一直在逼我把你当小孩看
You continually force me to treat you like a child!
现在我该怎样才能说服你
Now, what do I have to say to get through to you?
你可以说,你不喜欢我唱的歌♥
You can tell me you don't like my singing.
那不是我说了算的,伍迪
That is not up to me, Woody.
我们有赞助商的,如果这事我说了算…
There are sponsors. Now, if it were up to me...
你喜欢我唱的歌♥吗?
Do you like me singing?
但这不是重点
But, that isn't the point!
我在试着跟你讲道理,我们有赞助商的
I'm tryin' to tell you something. There are sponsors.
他们付了钱,就得听到自己想听的
They pay for the right to hear what they wanna hear.
或许你喜欢我的某些歌♥,但不是所有的
Maybe you like some of my singing but not all of my singing.
伍迪,拜托你听我说
Woody, please! Just listen to me.
他们觉得,你唱的内容...
Now they feel that that kind of material...
我太喜欢我的歌♥了
I like my singing too much
所以某些自己都不知道自己怎么想的人 就别来指使我了
to take orders from some fat little squirt doesn't even know his own mind.
那我们也没什么好谈的了对吧
Well, then there's not much to discuss, is there?
你想不想保住这份饭碗吧
You want the job, or do you not want the job?
你是觉得我找不到人来替你?
Do you think I can't replace you?
五分钟、十分钟之内找不到?
In ten minutes? In five minutes?
我不需要在这唱,只要我乐意, 我可以在大街上唱
I don't need this place. I can sing on the street if I feel like.
那就滚出我的办公室
Well, get the hell out of my office!
我不需要你
I don't need you.
我可以一边走一边唱
I can sing while I'm walking.
伍迪!
Woody!
你这是上哪去 - 放开我,奥扎克
What the hell you up to? - Leave me go, Ozark.
我没心情聊天
电影精选列表