能多拿点水给这位女士喝
pour water down this here lady's throat.
你们还能时不时来个喝水比赛
Why, you can have a water drinking contest every now and then.
你们现在把事情都告诉她吧
You just talk to her now about everything.
好好聊聊
Talk to her.
你会没事的
You'll be okay.
行了 你们... 不用给我钱
See, you don't... You don't owe me nothing.
上帝保佑你, 盖瑟瑞先生
Bless you, Mr. Guthrie.
我做到了!
Did it.
我这么觉得
I think.
下午好,唐娜·乔
Good afternoon, Donna Jo.
下午好,伍迪
Oh, good afternoon, Woody.
伍迪,你和玛丽需不需要 一套卧室家具?
Woody, do you and Mary have any use for a bedroom set?
很不错的 好像叫瀑布型设计什么的
It's real nice. It's called The Waterfall Design or something.
我不想就把它留在房♥子里
I just hate to leave it sit there.
你好啊,杰西
Howdy, Jesse.
呃,行啊
Uh, sure.
我想我们应该能用上
Sure, I guess we can, uh, we can do something with it.
好,里面还有一把旧椅子
Good. There's an old chair in there, too.
我们真的是装不下了
We just ain't got room for everything.
你们俩这是去哪?
Where you folks going?
加利福尼亚
California.
我不知道, 只是这里的一切似乎都枯竭了...
I don't know, it just seems like everything run out around here
在杰西失业以后
when Jesse got laid off.
房♥子里的东西你们随便拿去用
Oh, you all are welcome to anything that you find in there that you wanna use.
好,谢谢你了,唐娜·乔 你们二位保重
Okay, thank you kindly, Donna Jo. You folks take care.
阿玛利洛镇那个新开的百货店 可能有职位
Might get us some jobs in that new department store down in Amarillo.
爸,我可不会去帮人卖♥♥鞋
Hell, Pa, I ain't gonna be no shoe salesman.
可能还有别的可干啊
Well, there might be something else.
反正去那里也太远了
Well, it's too dammed far out there anyhow.
等女儿早上醒来哭着要奶喝 把这话说给她听吧
You tell her that when she's begging for milk in the morning.
告诉她去那上班可实在是远
Tell her it's too far to travel.
玛丽,是有62英里远啊
Mary, it's 62 miles.
那或许你能给她唱首歌♥ 或者干脆算个命吧
Maybe you could sing one of your songs to her or tell her fortune instead.
别又开始数落我行吗?
Mary, just don't start in on me, okay?
说这些也没什么好处
Now, it don't do no good to be carrying on.
当下这情况,还有天气,都够差了 抱怨也没用的
Times and the weather are bad enough. It just don't do no good.
我没想要怎样
I don't mean to be starting in.
我不是故意针对你,伍迪
I don't mean to be always at you, Woody,
但这不公平啊
but it just don't seem fair.
连你弟弟都开始找工作了 他都还只是个孩子啊
Even your brother's been out looking for something and he's just a boy.
给你的卡车画下新招牌怎么样?
Hey, how about me painting some new signs there on your truck, Jethro?
今天不了,伍迪
No, not today, Woody.
你这是干嘛呢?
What in the hell are you doing anyway?
我跟你说了要黑底白字
I told you I wanted white on black.
我觉得红色你会更喜欢 一英里之外都能看得见
Yeah, I thought you'd like red better. Shows up from a mile away.
我跟你说了黑底白字 你给我搞个红的?
I asked for white on black and you give me this red bitch thing?
画成这样你还想要钱啊?
Was you planning on getting paid for this?
我当然想啊
Well, I was planning on it.
那你就想吧, 盖瑟瑞
Well, just plan away, Guthrie.
我现在要拿这红色破招牌怎么办啊?
What am I supposed to do with this red bitch anyways?
这个...
Well...
干嘛不叠成小块
Why don't you fold it five ways
藏在太阳照不到的地方呢?
and stick it where the sun don't shine.
除了这破招牌, 我更不想要的就是你的废话!
I'll tell you what else I don't need, I don't need none of your damn lip.
你的废话我不想听,盖瑟瑞
That's what I don't need, Guthrie.
你们这帮小屁孩除了在这浪费时间 就没别的事可做吗?
Ain't you kids got nothing better to do than lollygag around here?
♪ 她就是我卷发的宝贝 ♪
She's my curly-headed baby
♪ 从前她坐在爸爸的膝盖上 ♪
Used to sit on daddy's knee
♪ 她就是我那卷发的宝贝 ♪
She's my curly-headed baby
♪ 来自洒满阳光的田纳西 ♪
Comes from sunny Tennessee
♪ 这些女人的事,我来告诉你们吧 ♪
I'm gonna tell you 'bout these women
♪ 她们会怎么做 ♪
I'm gonna tell you what they do
♪ 她们会把头靠在你的肩膀上 ♪
Lay their head upon your shoulder
♪ 到处调情... ♪
Flirt around...
你这首歌♥写的真是我吗?
Did you really write that song about me?
当然,当然是写你的,没错
Oh, sure. Sure it's about you. Damn right.
卷发的女士...
Curly-headed lady
还记得你问过我的话吗?
Remember what you asked me?
我怎么会忘
It hasn't been outta my mind for a second.
我不介意的
I don't care.
不介意什么?
Care about what?
咱俩做我不介意
If we do.
做什么?
Do what?
你知道的 来吧
You know. Come on.
我猜这镇子还没有完全死掉嘛
Guess this town ain't entirely dead yet.
不知道你是不是已经看出来了
I don't know if you knew it or not,
但你眼前站着一个疯子
but you're looking at an insane man.
这个...
Well, uh...
你何不先脱掉几件衣服, 坐下说
Why don't you take off a couple of sweaters and sit down?
我真的是疯了
I really am insane.
这个嘛...其实我也是
Hell, yeah, so am I.
我在隔壁镇听说了你的事 就想来一趟
I heard tale about you in the next town and thought I better come.
我进过两次疯人院
I been in the insane asylum twice.
是吗?
You have?
那有你在这乱晃,我还真得小心点啊
I had better watch out to have you around the place.
我进疯人院的时候没有疯
I wasn't crazy when they sent me there,
但后来我在豌豆农场打伤了两个警卫...
but then I beat up on two guards in the pea patch
现在我来了这, 就算他们马上要把我抓回去
and now I'm here and even if they get me pretty quick,
我还是要告诉你 我脑海里有很多新闻影片
well, I wanted to tell you, I got newsreels in my head.
新闻影片?
Newsreels?
是啊,从小就这样 我妈一直讲我这是疯了
Yeah. Since I was a kid and my mama always told me I was crazy.
但影片从未停止过
They just never stop.
是什么样的?
What kinda newsreels?
繁荣终结,野草丛生
That the boom is over and the weeds are blowing out.
沙尘暴变得更加灰暗 人们打斗、杀戮
And the dust storms are getting darker and there's people fighting and killing
孩子身患病症
and there's kids sick.
你的脑袋一点问题都没有
Ain't nothing wrong with your head.
我还能看到很多图形和设计
I see these shapes and designs
看到怎样修出更好的公路...
and I see how to build roads better and...
这些刷子是你的吗?
Is them your brushes?
嗯,是啊
Uh, sure. Yeah. I'm, uh,
我... 算是个画家吧
kind of a painter.
我真希望自己能坐下来 把看到的图像都画下来
I sure wish I could sit down and paint all them pictures I see.
有时候我觉得这辈子
Sometimes I think I could just spend forever
都能不停地画这些
just painting and painting all them pictures.
那...
Well...
这些刷子归你了
Why don't you just take these?
给我?我可没有钱
Take 'em? I ain't got no money.
你不需要给钱,拿着吧
You don't need no money, just take them.
我还有很多
I got plenty more.
再拿一些颜料 整理一下想法...
And some of this ink here. Take those ideas
再找个没人打扰的地方
and find yourself some place where, uh, where nobody, uh...
把想法都画下来
Where nobody'll bother you, and just, uh, put those things down.
全部都记录在纸上,明白了吗?
Just put those things down on paper. You know?
朝舞伴鞠躬
Now bow to the partner
朝着角落
Now out to the corner
牵起手,左转
Join hands, turn to the left
牵左边,再右边,然后再牵左边人
All form with your left hand right and left hand
转一圈再回来
Turn on around and come on back
手牵好
Tie the knot
牵左边,再右边,然后再牵左边人
All form with your left hand right and left hand
拉住下一个人
Onto the next cowboy move
找到自己的舞伴 开始
Meet your partner, go
朝右转半圈
Turn half to the right
转一圈再回来
Turn on around and come on back
看看周围
All look around
手牵好
Tie the knot
牵左边,再右边,然后再牵左边人
All form with the left hand right and left hand
背靠背
Do-si-do
转圈
About turn
电影精选列表