I ain't in no mood for talking.
你被炒鱿鱼了对吧 - 没错
You got your butt fired, didn't you? - Damn right, I did.
他怎么说的
What'd he tell you?
什么都没说
He didn't tell me nothing.
他没说任何关于贝克的事?
You mean he didn't say anything about Baker?
谁? - 那个经纪人
Who? - That agent!
没有啊
Hell, no!
他当然不会提了
Now, well, he wouldn't.
贝克每天打20个电♥话♥来找你
You see, Baker's just been calling you about 20 times a day.
他准备帮你好好安排,大红一把,伍迪
He is starting to get things rolling for you, Woody!
安排?什么意思
Rolling how? What do you mean?
他给你和CBS签了节目
He's got you all signed up to do a spot for CBS.
全国收听!
Coast to coast!
全国的? - 没错
Coast to coast? - That's right!
靠,全国的啊
Damn. Coast to coast.
还没说完呢,他安排了一些试唱
And, that ain't all. He's got an audition lined up
在市中心的那些大酒店
with some of the big hotel downtown.
那种演出可让你每周再多赚一百
A show like that could bring in another hundred a week!
靠
Damn!
靠,伍迪
Shoot, Woody!
你可以给全国人♥民♥唱歌♥了
You're gonna wind up singing to this whole damn country!
走,我们可得好好庆祝一下
Come on, boy, we got us some celebrating to do!
靠,全国的节目!
Damn! Coast to coast!
快来,伍迪
Come on, Woody.
天!
Jesus!
圣诞老人来了!
Here comes Santy Claus!
人都哪去了
Where is everybody?
今天大家都过生日
Everybody's birthday!
但没人涨岁数
And there ain't nobody getting any older.
玛丽走了
Mary's gone.
带着孩子们走了
She took the kids.
回潘帕了
Gone back to Pampa.
该死
Oh, hell!
她是不是因为你被炒才走的?
You don't think she left 'cause you got fired?
在那之前就走了
She left before that.
她从来都在字条上写明时间
She always leaves the time on the note.
四点半
4:30.
昨天下午四点半
4:30, yesterday afternoon.
这该死的女人
Damn woman, anyhow.
谁管你什么时候写的字条啊?
Who the hell cares what time you write a note?
啊?
Huh?
♪ 我想陷入爱河 ♪
I'm in the mood for love
♪ 就因为你在我身边 ♪
Simply because you're near me
♪ 很可笑,但当你在我身边时 ♪
Funny but when you're near me
♪ 我就想陷入爱河 ♪
I'm in the mood for love
格罗夫酒店这里有稳定收入
You know, there's, uh, steady money here at The Grove.
我会给你安排接下来六个礼拜的演出
I'm gonna book you here for six weeks,
然后我会给你在全国所有顶级的酒店 和夜♥总♥会♥安排演出
and then I'm gonna book you in every top hotel and club in the country.
不过在CBS的节目要注意点
You know, you gotta watch your step though at CBS.
注意自己选的歌♥
You know, you gotta be careful about the material you select.
谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
我们已经有民谣歌♥手了
We already have a ballad singer.
我们应该听他唱唱
I think we should see him.
哦,盖瑟瑞,我听说他不错
Oh, Guthrie. I had good reports about Guthrie.
盖瑟瑞先生
Mr. Guthrie.
♪ 这条艰险的路 ♪
It's a mighty hard road
♪ 是穷♥人♥的双手亲手挖铸 ♪
That these poor hands have hoed
♪ 我可怜的双脚走了 ♪
My poor feet have traveled
♪ 炙热而尘土漫溢的路 ♪
A hot dusty road
♪ 在你们的城市边缘 ♪
On the edge of your city
♪ 到处都有我们的身影 ♪
You'll see us then and there
♪ 我风尘仆仆而来,然后又离开 ♪
I've come with the dust and I'm gone
盖瑟瑞先生,可以了
Mr. Guthrie. That's enough.
♪ 随风而逝 ♪
With the Wind
可以了,盖瑟瑞先生,谢谢
That's enough, Mr. Guthrie. Thank you!
你唱得不错
You have a really nice quality.
噢,他很不错啊
Oh, he's wonderful.
我说了吧,我听说他很不错
I told you I had good reports about him.
我们能怎样去包装他?
What kind of angle could we use?
西部风格的?
I mean, Western?
要不就一个简单的乡村歌♥手形象吧
How about a simple hillbilly presentation?
宽大的连身裤,或许可以戴个草帽
Big overalls, uh, maybe a straw hat.
让他站在个草垛前面
Stick him in front of a haystack.
这样也许可以啊
You know, that might work.
我们可以让本顿兄弟给他伴唱
We could get the, uh, the Benton Brothers to back him up.
可以,我觉得可以
I think so. I think so.
他们可以让他当主唱…
Maybe they could use him as a lead into something, you know...
不好意思,打扰你们说话了
Uh, excuse me, uh, while you folks are talking to each other,
你们知道洗手间在哪里吗
I wonder if you could tell me which way is the bathroom.
出门右拐,右手边第一扇门
Oh, out the door, turn right, and, uh, first door on the right.
老天爷,这可是天赐良机
For God's sake, this is a big chance for you.
你就这么不要了?你这是去哪
Can you afford to throw it away? Where you going?
赶紧离开这该死的酒店
Outta this damn hotel.
我可没兴趣给这些喝着马提尼
I got no desire to sing to folks that's
大嚼羊排的人唱歌♥
drinking martinis and stuffing themselves full of lamb chops.
那CBS的节目呢?那个也不做了?
Well, what about the CBS broadcast? You gonna throw that away, too?
告诉你吧,在一个广播台
Tell you, standing in a radio station,
按别人的指示唱歌♥,我可不觉得有意思
doing what they tell me to do ain't my idea of having fun.
拜托,伍迪,等一下,我们可以谈
Now, come on, Woody, now stop a minute and let's talk it out.
这对你来说很重要
This is important to you.
这屁都不算,奥扎克
Oh, it ain't nothing, Ozark!
告诉你什么才最重要吧
Tell you what's important. The worse thing that can happen is
远离了群众才是更糟糕的事
to cut yourself loose from the folks!
你这是去哪
Where the hell are you going?
告诉我你要上哪去
Just tell me where you're going!
该死,我也不知道
Hell, I don't know.
欧洲,纽约,中国
Europe, New York, China.
纽约
New York.
或许我可以跟你一起,你什么时候出发
Maybe I'll come with you. When you leaving?
现在!
Now!
该死,伍迪,你怎么做什么事都像去
Dammit, Woody, why do you have to go at everything
赶着投胎似的急急忙忙?
like you're killing snakes with a hoe?
为什么去纽约 - 为什么不呢
And why New York? - Why the hell not?
那里有人,对吧?那里有工会
It's got people, don't it? It's got unions!
而且在那里我可以一边走一边唱
Besides, I can sing while I'm walking there!
♪ 这片土地属于你 ♪
This land is your land
♪ 这片土地也属于我 ♪
This land is my land
再会了,伍迪
So long, Woody!
♪ 从加利福尼亚 ♪
From California
♪ 到纽约州的岛屿 ♪
To the New York island
♪ 从红木森林 ♪
From the redwood forest
♪ 到墨西哥湾 ♪
To the Gulf Stream waters
我讨厌那种 让你觉得自己一无是处的歌♥
I hate a song that makes you think that you're not any good.
我讨厌那种让你觉得 自己生来就是废物的歌♥
I hate a song that makes you think you're just born to lose.
生来就是废物, 这想法对任何人任何事都没有好处
Bound to lose. No good to nobody. No good for nothing.
因为你不是太老了,就是太年轻了
Because you're either too old or too young
或者太胖了,太瘦了, 太丑了,太怎么怎么样了
or too fat, or too thin, or too ugly, or too this or too that.
让你低落的歌♥,那些取笑你的歌♥
Songs that run you down and songs that poke fun of you
取笑你的坏运气,或者艰辛的旅途
on account of your bad luck or your hard traveling.
我就是来抗♥议♥这些歌♥的
I am out to fight those kinds of songs
直到喘出最后一口气,流干最后一滴血
to my very last breath of air and my last drop of blood.
我唱的歌♥是想向你们证明
I'm out to sing songs and to prove to you
虽然这世界害你们栽跟头, 可这是你们自己的世界
that this is your world even if it's kicked you pretty hard
它可能让你吃尽了苦
and knocked you down for a dozen loops,
不管命运多么不公 日子多么艰难
no matter how hard it's run you down or rolled over you,
不管你是什么肤色,身材样貌如何
no matter what color, what size you are, how you're built,
我唱的歌♥,是想让你们为自己骄傲
I am out to sing the songs that'll make you take pride in yourself!
♪ 没有人 ♪
Nobody livin'
♪ 可以阻止 ♪
Can ever stop me
♪ 我的脚步 ♪
As I go walkin'
♪ 在自♥由♥的大道前行 ♪
电影精选列表