继续
Go on now
沙尘暴!
Dust storm.
沙尘暴要来了!
Dust storm is coming.
沙尘暴 沙尘暴!
Dust storm. Dust storm.
沙尘暴
Dust storm.
嘿,嘿!
Hey! Hey!
快回家吧,伍迪
Better get along home, Woody.
快进来吧,伍迪 - 好
You better get inside, Woody. - Okay.
这镇上的日子看来是真不好过了
Well, looks like things ain't gonna be too pleasurable around here.
这次沙尘暴看上去很大
No, it ain't. It's gonna be a real zinger.
我帮你吧? - 我能行
Can I help you? - I got it.
我们把沙发移一下,爸
Let's move the couch, Pa.
在这沙尘里弹吉他会弄坏的
You're gonna ruin them things, playing them in this dust.
一点小灰尘不会怎样的
A little dirt won't hurt.
♪ 我讨厌听到那寂寞的汽笛声 ♪
And I hate to hear that ol' soft whistle blowing
♪ 长长的火车汽笛声 ♪
It's that long lonesome train whistling down
♪ 你和我走向那列火车 ♪
And you and I go down to the train
早啊,吉米
Morning, Jimmy.
早上好,伍迪
Morning, Woody.
那么...
Well, uh,
接下来还有舞会吗?
got any more dances lined up?
我没听说
Ain't heard of none.
卡特斯谷那边有一处啊
What about that place over at Catersville?
他们一个月有一次舞会吧
They was giving a dance a month.
是啊,那是以前
Yeah. Used to.
好吧... 那...
Yeah, well...
保重吧,吉米
Take her easy, Jimmy.
我来推你一把
Hold it, let me give you a push.
好啊,伍迪
All right there, Woody.
你觉得是哪里坏了,乔?
What do you think it is, Joe?
我不知道,伍迪
I don't know, Woody.
不会动了 - 还是多谢了
You're stuck. - Thanks a lot, though.
只是进了灰尘而已
It's dust, that's what it is.
再见,伍迪
Bye, Woody.
这镇子这么下去看样子不行啊
Seems like things just ain't going so good, around here.
现在情况的确如此
That's the way they's going.
(我去加州了,会来接你们的 爱你的,伍迪)
嗨,亲爱的
Hi, honey.
嗨,亲爱的
Hi, honey.
回见了,伍迪
See you later, Woody.
早上好
Morning.
趴下!快趴下,小子!
Get down. Get down, boy.
趴下!
Get down.
这火车是去加州的吗?
This train going to California?
是去那个方向的
It's going in that direction.
也奢求不来更多了
Can't ask for more than that.
你们是要搭这趟车吗?
Uh, are you boys gonna catch this train?
是啊
Yeah.
介意我一起吗?
Mind if I ride along?
不介意
No.
那咱还一直坐着干嘛呢?
How come we're sitting here so long?
噢
Oh.
你挺可爱嘛
You're cute.
欢迎上车
Welcome aboard, boys.
欢迎啊,牛仔
Welcome, cowboys.
滚开
Kiss my ass.
能腾个地儿吗,朋友?
Mind moving over a little bit, there, friend?
非常感谢
Much obliged.
我叫盖瑟瑞
My name's Guthrie.
我是瘦子斯内杰
Slim Snedeger.
瘦子
Slim.
那个是斯蒂夫,也叫“波”
That there is Po Steve.
你好啊,斯蒂夫
Hi, Steve.
我是跛子维迪
I'm Crippled Whitey.
跛子维迪啊
Whitey. Crippled Whitey, huh?
跛子维迪可是个“打架预言家”
Crippled Whitey is a fight spotter.
打架预言家?
A fight spotter?
是啊,我在三个街口开外 就预见到有人在打架
Yeah. I can spot a fist-fight on the street three blocks before I come to it.
要是黑帮打斗, 我提前一个小时就能有预感
I can spot a gang-fight an hour before it happens.
所以我就给那些小子们通风报信 好让他们知道怎么下注
That way, I tip off the boys, and they know how to lay their bets.
那你现在有这种预感吗,维迪?
You, uh, got a fight spotted now, Whitey?
预感大事要发生
Got a whopper.
要什么时候?
When's it gonna happen?
十分钟以内吧
Not more than ten minutes.
啊,胡说!
Aw, bullshit.
注意语气啊你,年轻人, 小心我把你揍扁
You watch your tongue, you young jackass, or I'll tear you apart.
嘿,维迪,自己动手打人可不算啊
Hey Whitey, if one doesn't start a fight himself,
你这是要打自己人?
you're gonna whip up one of your own, huh?
等到时打起来, 我肯定拿箱子开你的瓢儿
When it starts, I'll be sure to bust a box over your head, fella.
他真是个硬骨头啊
Cantankerous, ain't he?
是啊,不过有时候就是这样
Yeah. But it be he's like that sometime.
窝在这样的车厢里, 会让人脾气变得比响尾蛇还差
Riding these boxcars and things can make you meaner than 52 rattlesnakes.
但总比走路强啊
Beats walking, though.
对吧?
Don't it?
嘿!
Hey!
别把我推下去了!
Don't push me out!
维迪!
Whitey.
维迪!放开我!
Whitey, let go!
嘿,维迪!
Hey, Whitey!
嘿,车减速了
Hey, we're slowing down.
咱赶紧离开这鬼地方吧
Let's jump off this son-of-a-bitch.
跳车? - 跳!
Jump? - Jump!
快点,跳下去啊! - 等一等
Go ahead, jump! - Wait a minute.
跳下去的时候用脚着地
And, when you hit the ground, be on your feet.
这样才不会摔到屁♥股♥
That way, you won't break your ass.
快点
Come on.
到上面来
Come on up here.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
我的刷子 该死,我把刷子弄丢了
My brushes. Damn, I lost my brushes.
再不赶紧上来 命可就都丢了
You gonna lose your ass if you don't come on up here.
你现在这是踩在鬼门关呐
You're hanging half-way between heaven and hell.
赶紧上来吧
Come on up here.
我们爬到车厢中间去
Let's move on down the car there.
该死 - 快走吧
Damn. - Let's move on down.
那些可是市面上最好的刷子了
Them was about the best brushes money could buy.
你是艺术家?
You a artist?
我本来打算路上还能 帮人画标志牌挣点钱
Oh, I was hoping to pick up some money painting signs on the way.
我比较擅长画标志牌
I'm pretty good at sign painting.
标志牌?
Sign painter, huh?
我觉得你会在加州混得不错的
I expect you're gonna do all right in California.
知道为什么吗?
Know why?
因为他们到处都在造新的房♥子和标志牌 什么都有
'Cause they is putting up signs and buildings and everything out there.
你去过那儿吗?
You been?
你说我?没有 但我听很多人提起过
Who, me? Naw. But I heard a heap of talk about it.
他们说,加州才是真正能享些福的地方
They tell me California is a place for some real nice living.
我也是这么听说的
That's what I hear.
你到了那里打算干什么?
What're you gonna do when you get there?
这个...
Well...
呼!
Whoo!
头一件事就是
Well, first thing I'm gonna do
好好瞅瞅太平洋
is take me a long look at that Pacific Ocean,
我这辈子都盼着看看它呢
'cause I been wanting to see that bugger all my life.
然后应该会找个果园
Then, I expect I'll ease on down to one of them
找一份摘水果的工作
fruit orchards and get me a job picking fruit.
他们告诉我说, 那边的水果急着等人来采
They tell me fruit is just begging to be picked out there.
明白我的意思吧?
You know what I mean?
把种子丢进土里
You drop a seed in the ground,
然后一眨眼功夫
and you blink your eye,
立马成了棵结满果子的树
and you got yourself a tree busting with fruit.
是吧?
Yeah?
一个人所需的一切
电影精选列表