“遭遇何事均勿泄气...” ——伍迪·盖瑟瑞
♪ 我正要去加利福尼亚 ♪
I'm going to California
【奔向光荣】 ♪ 每晚风餐露宿 ♪
And I'll be sleeping out every night
【奔向光荣】 ♪ 我正要去加利福尼亚 ♪
I'm going to California
♪ 每晚风餐露宿 ♪
And I'll be sleeping out every night
摄影指导:哈斯克尔·韦克斯勒
摄影指导:哈斯克尔·韦克斯勒 ♪ 因为这些俄克拉荷马州的女人啊 ♪
'Cause them Oklahoma women
♪ 她们待我不怎么样 ♪
Well, they just ain't a-treatin' me right
导演:哈尔·阿什贝 ♪ 我宁愿喝着浑浊的水 ♪
Well, I'd rather drink muddy water
♪ 睡在空心的朽木里 ♪
Oh, and sleep in a hollow log
【1936年7月 德州潘帕市】 ♪ 我宁愿喝着浑浊的水 ♪
But I would rather drink muddy water
【1936年7月 德州潘帕市】 ♪ 睡在空心的朽木里 ♪
Oh, and sleep in a hollow log
♪ 都不愿呆在这德州 ♪
Than to be down here in Texas
♪ 被当成狗一样对待 ♪
Treated like a low-down dog
♪ 他们加州的水啊 ♪
With them California waters
♪ 喝着就像樱桃酒 ♪
Oh, they taste like cherry wine
♪ 他们加州的水 ♪
Them California waters
♪ 喝着就像樱桃酒 ♪
Taste just like cherry wine
没错啊
Yeah.
樱桃酒
Cherry wine.
真该死,伍迪!
God dammit, Woody.
我几乎就要决定离开这里 踏上去加州的旅途了
I've got half a notion to pull up stakes and hit the road for California.
我也在考虑搬去墨西哥湾
I been thinking about heading down the Gulf of Mexico,
或者里奥格兰德河谷
or the Rio Grande Valley.
总之是我可以种水果的地方 比如桃子
Just somewheres I can grow some fruit. Peaches.
那种印第安红肉桃 果肉鲜红的
Them Indian blood peaches with that red meat.
胡说八道,卡尔!去那做什么?
Shit fire, Carl, why down there?
在加州,你只要把种子埋在土里
In California you just plop a seed in the ground,
它第二天就会发芽了
you find a sprout the very next day.
看样子我是肯定要做点什么了
Well, it seems I sure gotta do somethin'.
不知道这镇上的人们 以后会变成什么样
I just don't know what's gonna happen to everybody around here.
你们这帮人还真是很抑郁嘛
You, folks, sure are depressing.
噢,有顾客
Well, we got one.
加一块钱汽油
Put a buck's worth in, Pop.
好嘞 价值一美元的德州最好的汽油
Yes, sir. A buck's worth of the finest gasoline in Texas.
最近有什么新鲜事没?
You boys got any news?
没什么特有意思的, 除了人们都在纷纷搬离这里
Ain't nothing interesting to tell about, except people are moving outta these parts.
我叫克里斯特
My name's Collister,
我已开车在这德州 绕了一大圈找各种算命先生
and I've been running all over this here state to them fortune tellers,
没一个能说出点什么来
ain't one of them's told me a damn thing.
要是有人能讲点值得听的事
Someone tell me something worth listening to,
我愿意付一美元整
and I'll pay them a dollar good American money.
这附近灰挺大的
It's been pretty dusty around here.
你说的这一文不值
That ain't worth nothing.
伍迪,瞧你这说的,肯定不值钱
Hell, Woody, that ain't worth nothing for sure.
我可不大会算卦
Well, I ain't much for fortune telling.
你是内部人士吧
You're a inside man.
炼油厂的大佬?
Got a big job with the oil refinery.
你怎么知道的?
How'd you know that?
别人可没闲钱浪费给 算命的,和汽水
Ain't nobody else got money to waste on fortune teller, soda pop.
继续说
Keep going.
你的眉头紧皱
Well, them creases in between your eyebrows
所以应该是个对待工作很认真的人
tell me you're probably a man who takes his work serious.
总在想着怎样才能做得更好
Always looking for a way to do things better.
你已赚到手50美分了
You got 50 cents.
再继续说
Keep talking.
你大概是心里有了什么想法
Oh, you probably got some kind of idea.
可能是某种点子之类的
An invention of some kind.
有大公♥司♥想买♥♥了去
Big company wants to buy you out.
如果你能告诉我何时做决定 这钱就全归你了
You got a paper dollar, if you can tell me when to do it.
我可不会读心术啊
Hell, uh, I ain't no mind reader.
你是我碰到的唯一一个
You're the only one I ever met that didn't claim
没有号♥称自己通晓天下事的人
to know everything in the whole world.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
伍迪,伍迪· 盖瑟瑞
Woody. Woody Guthrie.
好,盖瑟瑞,我会帮你宣传的
Well, Guthrie, I'll spread the word.
你是货真价实
Worth every penny.
那谢谢了
Thank you kindly.
这是买♥♥可乐的五分钱, 还有汽油的一块
There you are, Pop, and there's a nickel for the coke, dollar for the gas.
然后熊妈妈说:
...and the Mama Bear says,
“没人能偷吃我的粥 还成功逃脱。”
"Well, ain't nobody gonna eat none of my porridge and get away with it."
所以她就拿起一把羊毛剪子
So she takes a pair of sheep shears and she cuts every hair
把那小孩儿的头发剃了个精光
off the top of that little kid's head.
是啊,厉害吧?
Yeah, ain't that something?
然后这位金发姑娘
Then, uh, you know, old Goldilocks, she just
就躲回了森林,一觉睡了二十年
goes on back into the forest and, uh, she goes to sleep for about 20 years
等她醒来以后, 头发又都长出来了
and when she wakes up, all her hair is growed back.
这块牌子看上去不错吧?
Well, looks pretty good, don't it?
相当不错
It looks darn good.
但是... 这附近不会有人 花钱请你算卦的
But, there ain't nobody around here gonna pay you to talk to them.
噢,但现在,加油站那家伙
Oh, now, that fellow down at the gas station
说我是他见过最好的算命先生
said I was the best fortune teller he had ever seen.
那纯粹是偶然,你也知道的
That weren't nothing but happenstance, and you know it.
你靠帮人画标志牌就够生计了,伍迪
You could be making regular money with your sign painting, Woody,
假如你真努力去做
if you tried.
玛丽,你再坚持这么说也没意思的
There just ain't no sense in just harping on it, Mary.
没什么好处
It ain't no good.
你能做好的,伍迪
You could do it, Woody.
你的牌子画得很特别, 别人肯定会来找你的
You could do them so special, somebody'd be sure and want them.
都来吧...
Come on in.
...聊聊心事
Talk it over
♪ 把你的头靠在我的肩膀 ♪
Lay your head upon my shoulder
♪ 她是我那卷发的宝贝 ♪
She's my curly-headed baby
♪ 来自洒满阳光的田纳西 ♪
Come from sunny Tennessee
我真不算是医生啊
Oh, but I ain't really a doctor.
她也不算是真的生病
Well, she ain't sick, exactly.
她的大女儿一个礼拜前 因为粉尘肺炎去世了
Her oldest girl died of the dust pneumonia almost a week ago.
那之后她就滴水未进了 就是咽不下去
She ain't drunk a drop of water since. She just can't swallow.
我不觉得我...
I don't see how there's anything I can...
有些算命先生就有这天赋
Now look, some fortune tellers have got the gift.
能包治百病, 握着手就能感觉到灵魂存在
Healing, laying on the hands, the discerning of spirits.
我不是真的算命先生啊
I ain't really a fortune teller.
她太可怜了, 我们不能看着她这样下去啊
Poor little thing. We can't just let her waste away.
进去吧
Go on, go on.
夫人?
Ma'am?
你有信心自己能被治好吗?
Do you have faith that you'll be cured?
听着...
Well, look...
你的女儿
Your daughter.
你难道不相信她已升入天堂?
Don't you believe she's up in heaven?
那么...
Well, uh...
这说明你信奉上帝
That means you believe in God.
如果上帝是存在的, 那么也就是他赋予了你思想
And if there is a God, then it was him gave you your mind.
大家都知道,思想是身体的主宰
Well, everybody knows, mind's the boss of the whole body.
控制着所有神经和肌肉的活动
Just tell all the nerves and muscles what to do.
比如手臂,手掌,后背
Your arms and hands and back.
和喉咙
Throat.
你不想就这样死掉,对吧?
You don't wanna die, do you?
抛下丈夫和孩子们?
Leave your husband and your kids all alone?
你的丈夫还想跟你说说话呢,不是吗? 还有孩子们等着养大
Your husband wants you to talk to him, don't he? And your kids to boot.
如果死掉可就干不成了
Ain't no two ways about that.
能帮我拿点水来吗?
Can I have some water here?
没什么玄乎的
Away all that monkey business.
直接向你的嘴巴和喉咙传达个信♥号♥♥...
Just send a message straight down there to your throat,
告诉它们,把水喝下去
mouth, and tell them to just swig down this here water.
谢谢
Thank you.
试试吧,喝一点
Just try. Just do it.
喝完告诉我你是怎样痛快做到的
And afterwards, you... You tell me how dandy it was.
咽下去,咽下去
Now, you swallow it. Now, swallow it.
很容易嘛
It was easy.
你做到了!还能再喝一些呢
You did it. You can do it some more.
接下来两天,希望你们二位
Now, next couple of days, I want you two ladies just to
电影精选列表