But they got a Sunday morning gospel hour every night
那家伙肯定是被允许的
and that fellow sure preaches.
洛克花钱请他就是做这个的
That's what Locke's paying him to do.
他花钱请你则是让你娱乐大家
He's paying you to entertain.
换你会怎么做?
What would you do?
我会照他说的做
I'd do just like he said.
是吗
You would?
因为我就是靠这个吃饭的
Because that's how I make my living. That's how I eat.
这事和去果园里唱歌♥给工人听、义务劳动等等
It don't have nothing to do with coming out to the fields
没有任何关系
or doing the benefits or nothing.
你能就这样把两件事分开看待?
You can separate it? Just like that?
我能分开看待
I can separate it. Just like that.
♪ 停下你手中的活儿 ♪
Drop whatever you are doin'
♪ 工作和忧虑都放下 ♪
Stop your work and worry too
♪ 快来,放轻松 ♪
Get right down and take it easy
♪ 接下来是伍迪和孟菲斯苏 ♪
Here come Woody and Memphis Sue
♪ 给我们写封信 ♪
You just drop off a letter
♪ 我们就会为你唱支歌♥ ♪
We will sing a song for you
♪ 随和的乡间人们 ♪
Easy-going country people
♪ 来听伍迪和孟菲斯苏 ♪
Plain ol' Woody and Memphis Sue
大家晚上好
Good evening to you all.
今晚我和伍迪有半小时的时间
Tonight Woody and I have got 30 minutes of your favorites
表演大家期待已久的歌♥,我们这就开始
you've been dying to hear and we're gonna start off
第一首是“滚烫的勺子”
with Simmer on Spooning.
一,二...
One, two...
我突然决定要唱点别的
I just decided to sing something else.
♪ 很多从东边来的人都说 ♪
Well, lots of folks back east'd say
♪ 家乡每天都有人离开 ♪
Leavin' town most every day
♪ 试图穿过沙尘暴 ♪
Tryin' to beat their dusty way
♪ 排队来到加利福尼亚 ♪
To the California line
♪ 他们穿过了沙漠 ♪
Well, across the desert sands they roll
♪ 努力要离开沙尘的漩涡 ♪
Tryin' to get outta that ol' dust bowl
♪ 他们以为自己要去的地方都是蜜糖 ♪
And they think they're headin' for a sugar bowl
♪ 结果是这样 ♪
Here is what they find
♪ 入口处的警♥察♥这么说 ♪
'Cause the police at the port of entry say
♪ 你是今天第一万四千号♥ ♪
You're number fourteen thousand for today
♪ 如果你身上没有钱 ♪
And if you ain't got the do-re-mi boy
♪ 如果你没有钱 ♪
You ain't got the do-re-mi
♪ 你最好回你美丽的老家去 ♪
You better go back home to beautiful Texas
♪ 德州,俄克拉荷马州,佐治亚州,堪萨斯州 ♪
Oklahoma, Georgia, Kansas
♪ 田纳西州,还有南边的墨西哥 ♪
Tennessee, South of the border
♪ 加州就是伊甸园 ♪
California is the Garden of Eden
♪ 一个人人向往的天堂 ♪
The paradise to live in or to see
♪ 但信不信由你 ♪
But believe it or not
♪ 这天堂没有想象中那么美 ♪
You won't find it's so hot
♪ 如果你没有钱的话 ♪
If you ain't got the do-re-mi
你是说毫无希望了吧
A lost cause, you mean.
他特别生气
And he is ticked off.
意料之中
Well, I expected that.
他说从现在开始,你要写个歌♥单
Yeah, well, he said that from now on you have to make a list
说清楚这个礼拜你都打算唱什么歌♥
each week of all the songs you plan on singing.
那干脆炒我鱿鱼算了,因为我不会写什么歌♥单的
Well, he might as well fire me then, 'cause I ain't making no list.
伍迪,该死,你可别把这份工作搞砸了
Dammit, Woody, don't you go and mess up this job.
如果你被炒鱿鱼,天知道你要怎么办
Now, God knows what's gonna happen to you, if you get can...
我在跟你说话呢,你能不能别溅水了
Will you stop splashing when I'm trying to talk to you, for God's sake?
住手,这不好玩,停下
Now, you stop it, too! Now, dammit, that ain't funny! Stop it!
不错啊对吧
Ain't it something?
这整个城市都很不错
Oh, this city, it's something.
你只看到一小部分呢,玛丽
You've only seen a bit of it, Mary.
伍迪,知道现在该做什么吗
Hey, Woody, you know what we ought to do?
我们去拿个野餐篮,带姑娘们去海边
Let's get a picnic basket together and take the girls down to the beach.
那得改天了
Well, that'd be some time else.
我和玛丽已经好几个月没见了
Me and Mary ain't, uh, seen each other for few months. Understand?
也对,需要帮忙吗
Right. Hey, listen, you need some help with those?
我能行
Oh, I can handle it okay.
谢谢你开车送我,奥扎克
Thanks for the ride, Ozark.
客气
You bet.
亲爱的,我带你看看里面
Hey, honey, let me show you the inside.
你瞧
Look at this.
怎样
Huh?
噢
Oh!
过来,看这里
Come here, let me show you this.
电器 - 噢,冰箱
Electric, huh? - Oh, a refrigerator!
我再带你看看卧室
Let me show you the bedroom.
我还没参观完厨房♥呢,伍迪
Oh, I ain't finished looking at the kitchen yet, Woody.
天呐
Oh, my God!
我们的卧室
Our own bedroom.
噢
Oh!
这个胸针
Oh, this pin.
真漂亮,伍迪,这里很完美
It's so pretty, Woody. It's so perfect.
庆祝一下,说“呜咿”
To celebrate say wooiee!
不 - 说吧
No! - Go ahead.
我不必说啊 - 为什么,说吧
I don't have to. - Why not? Go ahead and do it.
不 - 说吧
No. - Go ahead.
不然我挠你痒痒
Or I'll tickle you.
好吧,呜咿
All right. Wooiee!
怎么回事,你怎么不怕痒了
What's the matter? Ain't you ticklish no more?
来,再说一次
Come on. Do it again, come on.
好吧!
Okay!
呜咿!
Wooiee!
呜咿!
Wooiee!
嘿,我们的鞋子湿了
Hey, we have wet shoes.
是啊
Yeah!
我刚才唱得好难听
I think I sounded awful.
你唱得很棒,苏
Oh, you were great, Sue.
我唱得不好 - 挺好的
I wasn't great. - You were.
盖瑟瑞先生,打扰了,我叫贝克 你不认识我
Mr. Guthrie, excuse me, my name's Baker. You don't know me.
我是个经理人,我知道你在这里工作是没有合同的
I'm an agent and, uh, I know that you're working here without a contract.
如果你愿意做些巡演
Now, if you would be willing to travel a bit,
我可以开两倍甚至三倍于现在的工资
I think I could double, maybe triple what you're earning right now.
你怎么出得起的
How would you do that?
首先我们的节目更好
Well, better shows, for one thing.
盖瑟瑞先生,我可以帮你安排 美国东西两岸收听的节目
Mr. Guthrie, I think that I could wangle you a coast to coast broadcast.
我认识很多业内的重要人士,可以介绍你给他们
I mean, I know a lot of important people that I would like to talk to about you.
我会考虑的
Well, I'll think it over.
好的,我不想给你压力
Well, okay. I mean, I don't wanna press you.
等我下次过来我们再聊
Why don't I come back when we can talk
到时候我也会有现成的工作机会给你
when I've got something in the works for you?
当然
Sure.
盖瑟瑞先生,一眨眼的功夫你就会开始巡演了
Mr. Guthrie, you're gonna be on your way before you know it.
你好,贝克 - 你好
Hello, Baker. - Hello.
伍迪,等一下,我要跟你谈谈
Woody, uh, just a minute, please, I wanna talk to you.
我还没拿到歌♥单啊
Uh... I haven't seen any list yet.
歌♥单?
List?
就是你下礼拜打算唱的歌♥
Yes, you know, the, uh, list of songs that you're scheduled to do next week.
哦,我还没写
Well, yeah, I ain't, uh, wrote it yet.
我需要这个歌♥单
Well, uh, I need, I need the list, Woody.
因为赞助商们坚持说…
Because the, uh, the sponsors are insist...
这是什么玩意儿
What the hell is that?
朝鲜蓟
It's an artichoke.
朝鲜蓟
An artichoke.
这是干嘛用的
What do you do with it?
用来吃的
You eat it.
闻所未闻
Damndest thing I ever seen.
看上去不太好吃对吧
Don't look too appetizing, do it?
我收工钱是来采的,不是吃的
I gets paid to pick 'em, not to eat 'em.
大概吧
I guess you are.
但摘这些破果子,他们没付你多少工钱对吧
Bet they don't pay you much for picking them ugly old things, either, do they?
没多少的
I don't get much.
你有没有想过,自己弯了那么多次腰
Did you ever think about all that stooping
却只挣一丁点钱
电影精选列表