对所有的参赛者停止喂食
to all the contestants and stops feeding them,
他们就可以留下来
then they can stay.
这样的话 根据你说的
That way, according to your own research,
他们确实是擅自占用者 因此就可以留下来
they would indeed be squatters, and thus could remain.
所以你希望他们挨饿
So you want them to starve.
有时需要一个社区
Sometimes it takes a community.
我们需要互相支持
We need to support one another.
哦 狗屎
Oh, shit.
什么
What?
看看这个
Read this.
这是什么
What's this?
现在他们切断了我们的电
Now they're cutting our electricity.
我们不能给参赛者食物
And we can't feed the contestants,
否则他们会让我们关门的
or they're gonna shut us down.
什么 他们为什么要这么做
What, why would they do this?
这意味着供给会变少
That means the feeds are gonna go down,
我怎么知道发生了什么
how am I gonna know what's going on?
凯西 监视器是太阳能的
Casey, the monitors are solar-powered.
给我一点时间 我可以转这个
Just give me a second, I can spin this.
不 我们不能转这个 这太疯狂了
No, we can't spin this, this is insane.
我们要让这些人挨饿吗
We're gonna starve these people?
我们这里有市里来的律师
Um, we have lawyers here from the city
需要现在见你
that need to see you now.
我来处理
I'll handle it.
你做了什么
What did you do?
啊 你能来真是太好了
Ah, it's nice of you to show up.
人们说你们不能再给我们吃的了
People are saying you got to stop feeding us.
电怎么了
What happened to the electricity?
伙计们 听着
Guys, listen.
是的 我有个坏消息
Yeah, I got some bad news.
这个城市不会让我这么做
The city is not gonna let me
不让再给你们任何东西了
give you guys anything any more.
-什么 -为什么你现在要停下来
- What? - Why youz got to stop now?
是的 因为我应该得到
Well, it turns out I was supposed to get
某种分区委员会的许可之类的
some sort of permit from the zoning committee or something
才可以让你们住在这里
to let you guys live up here.
我们得下来吗
We have to get down?
不不不 只是我不能 你知道
No, no no no, it's just that I can't, you know,
喂你们吃的 或者再给你们水喝
feed you guys or give you water any more.
你能说得更具体一点吗
Can you be a little more specific?
说实话 这有点复杂
Well, it's kinda complicated, honestly.
我们哪儿也不去
We're not going nowhere,
你有足够的时间来解释
you got all the time in the world to explain.
好吧 我这样解释的
Well, it was explained to me like this.
你们可以待在那里
You guys can stay up there,
因为广♥告♥牌是我的 对吧
because I own the billboard, right?
唯一的问题是 我要把你们当霸占者来对待
Only thing is, I got to treat you guys like you're squatters.
你知道 就像你们是无家可归的人
You know, like you're homeless people.
我是说 只要我能接受
So I mean, as long as I'm okay with it,
很明显我完全同意 你们可以呆在上面
which obviously I'm fine, you can stay up there
你想要多久就多久
as long as you want.
我不能提供给你
It's just that I can't provide for you
否则我就违规了
or I'm breaking the law.
但我们还在竞争中
But we're still in the contest.
WXEN为我提供了比你更多的东西
You know, WXEN provides for me more than youz do.
乔希 这不是我的计划
Look, Josh, I didn't plan this, okay?
不是我♥干♥的
This wasn't my doing.
就只是你没有朋友 对吧
You just don't got a lot of friends, do ya?
这是法律好吗 你想让我怎么做
It's the law, okay, what do you want me to do about it?
好吧 如果我没有电♥话♥
Okay, how am I supposed to communicate with people
我怎么跟别人交流
if I ain't got a phone?
写信啊
Well, I can bring you mail.
你逗我呢吧
Are you serious?
怎么 你想被淘汰吗
What, are you thinking about getting down?
当然没有
Hell no.
都冷静一下好吗
Everybody just calm down, okay?
我们要做的是
What we're gonna do is we're gonna get
让社区为你提供所需 明白吗
the community to provide for you, you know?
只要不是我 就不算违规
As long as it's not me, then it's not breaking the law,
大家都很爱你 所以这很简单
and everybody loves you guys, so it's gonna be easy.
根本就说不通
That doesn't even make sense.
如果你想让我们都淘汰
Look, if youz want us all to get down,
你就得给我们每人一个奖品
then you got to give us each a prize.
不不不 我不想让你淘汰
No no no no no, I don't want you to get down.
这是我最不希望你做的事 知道吗
That's the last thing I want you to do, okay?
谁会赢得9.6万美金
I mean, who's gonna win the 96k?
我
I am.
机会渺茫
Fat chance.
我们拭目以待
We'll see.
我会想办法的
Hey, I'm gonna work it out, okay?
没有人会挨饿
Nobody's starving up there.
没错 好了
Yeah, okay.
我们可以发起一场
We could create a contest like
像饥饿驱动力一样的竞赛来支持他们
a hunger drive to support them.
把车装满
Fill up the truck or something.
但我们不能给参赛者提供食物
Yeah, but how do we get the contestants food
我们要怎么给他们
if we can't even give it to them?
在我们需要帮助和真正为选手做些有用的事情
There's a fine line between us being in need
之间有一条微妙的界线
and actually doing something useful for the contestants.
如果我们在社交媒体上举办一场比赛
What if we had a contest on social media,
人们下去和参赛者合影
and people go down and they take selfies
谁得到的赞或转发最多
with the contestants and whoever gets the most likes
谁就会赢得什么
or retweets wins something?
对 我们可以这么做
Yeah, we could do that.
是的 因为人们会
Yeah, 'cause people would be forced to
被迫为我们传话
spread the word for us, and it would be
这会帮助到参赛者
helping the contestants.
对 我们可以带一个新奇一点的标签话题
Yeah, we could have like, a flashy hashtag or something.
我不确定
I dunno.
奖品是什么
Sure, but what do they win?
没错 给WTYT 960的参赛选手
That's right, bring the great WTYT 960
带点零食
billboard sitting contestants a snack,
在带有支持WTYT 960标签的
take a selfie at the billboard with the hashtag
公告牌前面拍照
support the WTYT 960 billboard sitters,
在社交媒体上分享 你可能
share it across social media, and you could win
会赢得一个生存套装
a WTYT billboard survival kit.
WTYT 960 唯一的
WTYT 960, your only
选择是摇滚电台
alternative rock AM station.
嘿 叶西比
Hey, Jezebel.
怎么了
Yeah, what's up?
能过来一下吗
Can you come in here for a second?
当然 怎么了
Yeah, what's going on?
来 把门关上
Here, close the door.
发生什么了
What's up?
坐下好吗
Can you have a seat?
一切都还顺利吗
Is everything okay?
嗯
Yeah.
是我被解雇了吗
Am I getting fired?
不 不是的 你开玩笑吧
No, no, are you kidding me, no!
那我为什么会在这里
Okay, then why am I here?
好吧 其实是我有个很蠢的问题要问
All right, actually, I have a really stupid question.
广♥告♥商是怎么知道
How do the advertisers know
他们的广♥告♥是什么时候播出的呢
when their spots are being aired?
我只是不太了解这些
I just don't know this stuff.
就在这
It's right here.
我们在某人的媒体收♥购♥结束时发送这个
We send this at the end of somebody's media buyout.
这是他们的收据
This is their receipt, and they have the exact time
他们的广♥告♥播出的准确时间 很简单
that their spot was aired, it's very simple.
哇哦酷 所以我们要告诉他们
Oh, cool, so we tell them.
对
Yes.
电影精选列表