我一定是比赛的获胜者
I am a contest winner.
嗨 我是艾米丽
Hey, I'm Emily.
我真的很想成为一名住在广♥告♥牌上的选手
I really want to be a billboard sitting contestant
只是因为我喜欢现实 哦 太糟糕了
just simply because I love reality, oh, that was bad.
这就是我应该出现在广♥告♥牌上的原因
This is the reason why I should be on the billboard.
首先 我是职业保姆
First of all, I'm a pro sitter.
现在 你不会有这么小巧的身材
Now, you don't get this petite figure
可以坐着
by not being able to sit.
另外 我是一个生存主义者
Plus, I'm a survivalist.
听着 我想上那个广♥告♥牌
Listen, I wanna be on that billboard.
意思是 你总是那么引人注目
I mean, you always get all the attention.
另外 你知道我喜欢比赛
Besides, you know contests are my thing.
而且如果时间长了 我就打算休假
And if it runs longer, then I'll just take a sabbatical.
那真是太不可思议了
It's gonna be absolutely incredible.
我想让你们选我参加居住广♥告♥牌比赛
I want you to pick me for the billboard sitting contest.
我会不惜一切代价赢得胜利
I wanna do whatever it takes to win.
我会喝自己的尿
I'll drink my own urine.
没错 我要喝尿
That's right, I'll drink pee.
从杯子里 从我手里 我不在乎
Out of a cup, out of my hand, I don't care.
我想人们会投我的
I think people would vote for me,
因为我很疯狂
'cause I'm just a little bit crazier than
世界上其他地方 都很有趣 对吧
the rest of the world, so that's entertaining, right?
而且 我真的是个好选手
Also, I'm a really good sitter.
在高中 我被选为最有可能
In high school, I was voted most likely
在荒岛上独自生活的人
to entertain herself on a deserted island,
这是一个真实的故事
and that's a true story.
把票投给小乔什·理查兹
Vote for Josh Richards Jr.
乔希 或者别的什么人上
Josh, or however it's gonna come up there.
因为你们得帮我
Because you got to help me.
你们是我的希望
You're my only hope.
你们都他妈知道我能做到 对吧
And you all know that I can claim that shit, right?
所以我想让你做的是
So what I want you to do...
克拉克
Clark!
什么
What?
你在我房♥间里干什么
What are you doing in my room again?
我只是 能不能给我点私人空间
I was just, can I just get some privacy please?
你认为那个很有趣 不是吗
I think it'll be fun, don't you think?
整个山谷都沸腾了
There's been a lot of excitement throughout the valley
当地一家广播电台即将宣布
as a local radio station is about to announce
在他们的广♥告♥牌居住比赛前四名的选手
the four contestants in their billboard sitting contest.
第十三新闻台记者帕特·史蒂文斯在伦敦报道
News 13's Pat Stevens is live in Allentown
电台外面
outside the station.
我在WTYT 960办公室外
I'm here outside the WTYT 960 offices,
整个山谷的喧哗声震耳欲聋
and the buzz throughout the valley has been deafening.
数百人在这里等着看
Hundreds of people here waiting to see if
他们能很幸运的成为参赛选手
they're lucky enough to become a contestant
居住在广♥告♥牌上并获得胜利
to live on the billboard and to win
9.6万美元 还有一个活动房♥屋
$96,000 and a mobile home.
我以为是96万美元的奖金
I thought it was a $960,000 prize.
电视台女发言人亨利·拉玛纠正我说
Station spokeswoman Henry Lamarr corrected me,
之前的报道有一些误会
saying there was a bit of confusion and that
电视台老板凯西·林德维勒试图
station owner Casey Lindeweiler was trying to
引起更多的人注意 因此把奖金
sound more radio by saying that the prize
说成是96万美元
was 960 thousand dollars.
谁留在广♥告♥牌上时间最长谁就获得
The prize for whoever stays on the billboard
9.6万美元 还有移♥动♥住房♥
the longest is $96,000, and the mobile home.
这四个人将出现在960广♥告♥牌
The four people who will be in the WTYT 960
广♥告♥牌大赛将于9月1日开始
Billboard Sitting Contest starting on September 1st
在罗斯罗克汽车公♥司♥的展区
in the Rothrock Motor Sales lot are,
来自德克萨斯州福尼的谢尔比·雷诺兹
from Forney, Texas, Shelby Reynolds.
库克镇 宾夕法尼亚州本地人小乔什·理查德
Cookstown, Pennsylvania native Josh Richards Jr.
不要把鸡蛋扔的到处都是
Stop spritzing the eggs.
新泽西州莫里斯敦的克拉克·汤普森
From Morristown, New Jersey, Clark Thompson.
还有一位来自德拉瓦河下游的女士
And a lady from down the Delaware
来自巴克斯郡的艾伦·斯奈德
in Bucks County, Ellen Snyder.
这是你们的四个广♥告♥牌代理人
These are your four billboard sitters.
恭喜你们
Congratulations to you all,
我们都很期待接下来会发生什么
we're all excited to see what happens.
市长
Mayor.
嗨 帕蒂
Hi, Patti.
我能为你做什么
What can I do for ya?
你真的要让WTYT比赛继续进行吗
Are you really gonna let WTYT have
这栋小建筑没有分区许可证
this little building sit without a zoning permit?
这甚至没有林德韦勒的记录
There's not even a record of Lindeweiler
甚至申请这个职位
even applying for this.
只是一场小小的比赛
It's just a little contest.
是啊 好吧 他犯法了
Yeah, well, he's breaking the law.
你看
Here.
你很容易就会有竞争对手
And it would be so easy to have your competitor
所有的电台直到十一月份
on all of our stations leading up to November.
所以我建议 如果你想连任 就去调查一下
So I suggest if you want to get reelected, look into it.
到目前为止进展如何
And how's it going so far?
告诉我们最新情况
Give us a little status update.
是啊 好吧 我们9月1日就开始了
Yeah, well, we started on September 1st
有四个选手
with four contestants.
看起来好像初中毕业了
It seems that Junior's in
有点麻烦 如果你愿意的话
a bit of a pickle, if you will.
嘿 大家
Hey, everybody!
喔
Woo!
嘿 谢谢你们站出来支持我们
Hey, thanks for coming out and supporting us.
我们真的很感激
We really appreciate it.
好吧 我现在得到了一个奇怪的消息
Well, I got some strange news right now.
是我没有得到这次比赛的许可
Turns out I neglected to get a permit for this contest.
我的意思是 谁会知道你必须得到许可
I mean, who woulda known that you had to get a permit
让人们住在私有财产上
to get people to live on private property?
我觉得这很疯狂
It seems crazy to me.
不管怎样 我都要说去他妈的
Anyway, I'm gonna say screw 'em.
让他们罚我们吧
Let 'em fine us!
好 让我们开始吧
Yeah, let's get this thing started!
好了 哇
All right, woo!
好的 谢谢你 伙计
All right, thank you, Junior.
这就是保持独♥立♥精神的方法
That's the way to keep that independent spirit alive.
和那个想要压制你的人战斗
Fight the man who's trying to keep you down.
我为你骄傲 孩子 真的为你骄傲
I'm proud of you, boy, real proud of you.
所以 嗯 该干什么了
So uh, where was I?
七
Seven!
好的
That's right.
七 六 五 四 三 二 一
Seven, six, five, four, three, two, one!
好了 伙计们
There you go, folks!
正式的开始了
This is officially the beginning of the
伟大的WTYT广♥告♥牌居住比赛
Great WTYT Billboard Sitting Competition.
谁将赢得移♥动♥住房♥和9.6万美元
Who will win the mobile home and $96,000?
好吧 你们就等着瞧吧
Well, you're just gonna have to tune in to find out.
哇
Woo, XXX!
嘿 嘿 别这样
Hey, hey, come on.
我把裤子脱了
穿好你的裤子 伙计
Put your pants back on, man.
这太愚蠢了
That's a dickhead move.
不 你生气只是因为你没有想到
No, youz just mad 'cause you didn't think of it.
谢谢你 伙计 谢谢
Thanks, guys, thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你知道这刚是个开始 对吧
You know this is just the beginning, right?
是的 我们得继续下去 开什么玩笑
Yeah, we got to keep this up now, you kidding me?
是的 我想我们这里没有浴室
Yeah, I don't think we got a bathroom up here.
我真的得走了
I really got to go.
真的吗
For real?
是的 我今天早上喝了太多咖啡
Yeah, I had too much coffee this morning.
凯西先生还在吗
Is Mr. Casey still here?
林德维勒先生 我们怎么能在这里丢个东西
Mr. Lindeweiler, how's we supposed to drop a deuce up here
我们连厕所都没有
if we ain't got a toilet?
嘿 不 我们今天下午就准备
电影精选列表