还能怎样
How low can he go?
他是走投无路 有上帝情结
Is he desperate, does he have a god complex,
还是一个渴望引起注意的商人
or is he an attention-starved businessman
为了个人利益而剥削他人
exploiting others for his personal gain?
你真可耻 林德韦勒先生 真可耻
Shame on you, Mr. Lindeweiler, shame on you.
那么 你对关闭这个公告牌比赛
So how do you feel about shutting down
有什么看法
this billboard sitting contest?
我无能为力
There's nothing I can do.
那是私有财产
They're on private property,
财产所有者拥有任何权利
and property owners have rights.
下届政♥府♥将不得不按照他们认为合适的方式行事
The next administration will have to do as they see fit.
说真的 伙计们
Seriously, guys,
是社区实施的绝食抗♥议♥吗
a community-implemented hunger strike?
我们必须克服这些困难
We need to rise above this, people.
该死的节日 不能让比赛
It's the freakin' holidays, don't let WTYT
搞垮社区
bring the community down.
放松点 塔玛拉 离窗台远点
Take it easy, Tamara, just step away from the ledge,
离远点
just step away.
人们如此残忍♥
People can be so cruel.
他们是自愿的
They're up there under their own volition.
WTYT 960电台外的公告牌
The billboard outside the WTYT 960 radio station,
抗♥议♥电台如此对待
protesting the station's treatment
他们的广♥告♥位
of their billboard sitters.
尽管气温极低
Station owner Casey Lindeweiler isn't
但电视台老板凯西·林德韦勒
providing his contestants any relief,
并没有给参赛选手提供任何帮助
despite the freezing temperatures.
人们对比赛被允许继续下去
People are becoming outraged that the contest
感到愤怒
has been allowed to continue.
他们简直是在杀人
马上终止比赛 像我刚刚那样在网上发声 太疯狂了
你是凯西·林德韦勒吗
You're Casey Lindeweiler.
对 是我
Yep, yep, that's me.
你怎么能这样对那些人
How could you do that to those people?
你怎么这样
How can you even live with yourself?
参赛者随时都可以离开
The contestants are free to leave at any moment, okay,
我没有强迫他们留在那里
I'm not forcing them to stay there.
你就是个缺德鬼
You're an asshole.
你相信你看到的一切 不是吗
Yeah, and you believe everything that you see, don't you?
嘿 怎么了
Hey, what's up?
我刚接到一个电♥话♥
Well, I just got a call asking
问你想不想参加美国觉醒
if you wanted to be on Wake Up America.
美国觉醒
Wake Up America?
对
Yes.
为什么
Why?
他们想就比赛的事情采访你
They want to interview you about the contest.
听着 你得去澄清一下
Look, you need to clear the air.
你要记住 你在做好事
Remember, you're doing a good thing.
让人们相信
Just make people believe that.
啊 那好吧 什么时候
Uh, all right, what time do they want me there?
一点过去 可以吗
Uh, they want you there at one, that's okay?
行 可以
Yeah, yeah.
把地址发短♥信♥给我 我会去的
Just text me the address, I'll be there.
行
All right.
谢了 亨利
Thanks, Henry.
再见
Bye.
噢
Oh man.
欢迎来到美国觉醒
Welcome back to Wake Up America.
今天我们的嘉宾是凯西·林德韦勒
We've been joined today by Casey Lindeweiler.
他是WTYT公告牌比赛的创始人
He's the creator of the WTYT billboard sitting contest.
我们现场的观众
We've got a live studio audience here,
他们有些问题要问
and they've got some questions.
先生
Sir?
你利用这些人赚了多少钱
How much money did you make exploiting these people?
你有什么要说的吗 凯西
What do you have to say about that, Casey?
恕我直言 先生
I mean, with all due respect, sir,
我没有问你的收入 为什么我要告诉你我的呢
I don't ask you your income, why should I tell you mine?
你说的没错 但是我们
Yeah, but we've got your ad rates
有你的广♥告♥费率 你说这场比赛
right here, and you've said this contest
已经进行了四个月了
has been going on for, what, four months now?
是的
Yeah.
好的 让我们用你每周最低的广♥告♥率
Okay, so let's take your lowest ad rate per week,
乘以16 你得到了 一百万美元
multiply it by 16, and you've got, what, a million dollars?
没有的事
That's not true.
那联邦通信委员会呢 你担心
What about the FCC, are you worried about
他们会因为你的广♥告♥空间收取双倍费用
the fines they may bring down on you for double-dipping,
而对你处以罚款吗
you know, charging double for your ad space?
你在说什么 那根本就不是真的
What are you talking about, that's not true at all.
这是我们的线人告诉我们的
That's what our sources have told us.
你是想让我看起来像坏人吗
Why are you trying to make me look like I'm the bad guy?
你知道为什么吗 因为好人
You know why, because a good guy wouldn't
不会这样利用别人
be taking advantage of people like this.
世界各地都有提高收视率的比赛
You know, all around the world there are contests
这是很常见的做法
that are driving up ratings, it's a pretty common practice.
但没有这样的
Nothing like this.
也许是因为它太有独创性了
Well, maybe that's because it's so original.
你不知道我为了拯救这个电台
You have no idea what I had to risk
冒了多大风险
to try to save this station.
我希望你问我这样的问题
You know, I wish you were asking me questions like that.
事实上 我们仍然深陷债务之中
I mean, we're still drowning in debt.
没错 像大多数美国人一样
Yeah, like most Americans, but they're not
但是他们没有利用人♥民♥来偿还他们的债务
taking advantage of people to pay off their debts.
你不觉得是时候结束这场比赛了吗
Don't you think it's time to end this contest?
别再撒谎了
Quit pretending to be something that you're not.
你应该为自己感到羞耻
You should be ashamed of yourself.
结束比赛
End this contest.
结束比赛
End this contest.
你应该给他们钱 给他们家
You should give them both the money, and a home.
结束比赛 结束比赛 结束比赛
End this contest, end the contest, end the contest!
结束比赛 结束比赛 结束比赛
End the contest, end the contest, end the contest,
结束比赛 结束比赛 结束比赛
end the contest, end the contest, end the contest!
你对此有何回应
Do you have a response to this?
我只是想为社区做点好事
I was just trying to do something good for the community.
休息一下 马上回来
We need to take a break, we'll be back.
林德韦勒先生 你还好吧
Mr. Lindeweiler, are you okay?
凯西 林德韦勒先生
Casey, Mr. Lindeweiler?
嗯
Yeah.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
还好
Yeah.
你做的很好
You're doing good.
谢谢你这么说
Yeah, thanks for that.
等等 林德韦勒先生
Wait, wait, Mr. Lindeweiler!
亨利
Henry.
这边
In here.
你陷害我 是吗
You set me up, didn't you?
什么
What?
你陷害我
You set me up.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我刚在国家电视台上被攻击了
I just went on national television and got destroyed,
你说了什么
so what did you say?
我真的不知道你现在在说什么
I really don't know what you're talking about right now.
你没在看吗
Were you not watching?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
广♥告♥商为什么打电♥话♥
Why are advertisers calling
要求查看流量报告
asking to see the traffic reports?
因为我们办公室的人告诉他们
Because somebody in our office told them
我们的广♥告♥是双倍预定的
that we're double booking our ads.
我们是双倍的吗
Well, are we double booking?
当然不是
No!
收据在哪里
Then where are the receipts?
我不知道 收据在哪儿 亨利
I don't know, where are the receipts, Henry?
你告诉我 我不知道
You tell me, I don't know.
电影精选列表