That's the most anyone will ever pay you
最高市场价了
for a station in this market.
你可以退休了 滚回去看你的漫画书
You could retire, go back to your comic book shit.
无意冒犯 麦里克先生对吧
Well, no offense, Mr. Merrick, was it?
但是 去你♥妈♥的♥吧
But you can go screw yourself.
我是这个镇上唯一的独♥立♥电台的老板
I own the only independent station left in this town,
我宁可把它毁掉
and I would rather run it into the ground
也不让你买♥♥下我父亲的电台
than let you buy my father's station.
虽然我父亲不像你那样是个好商人
And although my father wasn't as good a businessman
但他比你我都优秀得多
as yourself, he was a far better man than you and I
所以你为什么不拿着你的支票
will ever be, so why don't you take your check
拿去擦屁♥股♥呢
and wipe your ass with it?
他给你多少
How much did he offer you?
三百万
Three million dollars.
凯西 你认真的吗
Casey, are you serious?
对
Yeah.
你怎么说的
And what did you say?
我跟他说让他滚回去拿支票擦屁♥股♥
I told him to go wipe his ass with his check.
我拥有这个镇上唯一的独♥立♥电台
That I own the only independent station left in this town
我要保持现状
and I'm gonna keep it that way.
你可真有两下子
You have some serious balls.
太蠢了
So stupid.
但是谢谢你
But thank you.
这个周末 所有小孩
This weekend, it's trick or treat
都要玩不给糖就捣蛋的把戏了
for all the little kiddies in the valley,
这个星期天是阿伦敦的万圣节大游♥行♥
and the big Allentown Halloween Parade is this Sunday.
明天你打算
Tomorrow, what are you going to wear
穿什么
as you pelt the crowd with Dum-Dums?
性感的稻草人怎么样
I was thinking of a sexy scarecrow.
当然 有多性感
Oh yeah, how sexy?
性感到足以让电台陷入困境
Sexy enough to land the station in trouble.
这是你为我们的
Is this a rehash of the stunt you pulled
XXX比赛所准备的小把戏吗 让我们和
for our XXX contest that got us in hot water
里克·麦里克陷入困境
with Rick Merrick?
在内心深处 你知道他喜欢他所看到的
Deep down, you know he liked what he saw.
当然 他会的
Well, I'm sure he did.
说到我们的XXX比赛
Speaking of our XXX contest,
我想知道我们的大赢家乔什·理查兹
I wonder how our big winner Josh Richards
在公告牌上蹲着干什么
is doing over at the billboard squat?
@WTYT960都是骗子 鬼话连篇 垃圾
最近有人来过吗
Anyone been by lately?
这可难倒我了
Beats me.
乔希一直在乞求食物
Josh just keeps begging for food.
游♥行♥路线会去
Is the parade route going anywhere near
编辑新推特 @WTYT96 骗子 都是骗子
公告牌附近吗
the billboard squat?
我查查
Hmm, let me check.
没有 看来WTYT家
No, looks like another day without food
又要挨饿了
for the WTYT billboard squatters.
嘿 你们好吗
Hey, how you guys doing?
我给你们带了些汉堡
I brought you guys some burgers.
我一直在想
You know, I been thinkin'.
我们怎么知道你有钱付给我们
How do we know you got the money to pay us?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我们当然有钱
Of course we got the money.
你说收视率在下降
You said you was in the ratings basement.
给我看看账单 证明一下
You show me some bank statements that shows me
你有钱给我们
that you got the money to pay us.
如果你有钱 我就会留下来
And if youz got money, I'll stay,
没有的话我就走了
but if you don't, I'm gettin' down.
好吧
All right.
你们不知道的是
Hey, what you guys don't know about
我们两个月来一直是收视率第二的
is we've been number two in the ratings
我们做得很好
for like two months, we're doing great.
大家都很喜欢你们
Everybody loves you guys.
给我看证据
Show me the proof.
我还给你们买♥♥了平板呢
What about the tablets I gave you guys, right?
拿下来 我给你充电
Lower 'em down, I'll charge 'em up for you.
我不想和那些说我们坏话的人有任何关系
I don't want anything to do with them nasty people
他们甚至不认识我们
saying nasty things about us, they don't even know us.
他们说什么了
What are they saying?
你根本都不想知道
You don't even wanna know.
网上都有
Come on, it's the internet.
她们心有仇恨 别担心
They got trolls and haters, don't worry about it.
那些东西我都不在乎
I didn't sign up for any of that stuff.
如果我的艾米看到了呢
What if my Emmy sees that?
你生活在公告牌上
You're living on a billboard.
给我证据
Show me the proof!
好的 好的
I will, I will.
你觉得自己很强大
You feel powerful,
能控制别人的命运吗
controlling the destiny of others?
不 不是的
No, not at all.
我是说 参赛者可以随时退出比赛
I mean, the contestants are free to quit at any time.
真的吗
But are they?
意思是 一个是饥饿的艺术家
I mean, one's a starving artist
另一个参赛者连自己的孩子都养不起
and the other can't even provide for his own children.
乔希只有一个孩子
Josh only has one child,
我很确定他过得很好
and I'm pretty sure he's doing okay.
我们听说他妻子怀孕了
We've heard that his wife's pregnant.
好吧
Well, I'll be.
凯西先生 你差不多是个百万富翁了
Mr. Casey, you're almost a millionaire.
其实是我爸爸给我留下的
Well, my father took care of me.
我也要给我的小艾米留下这些
And I'm gonna do the same for my Emmy.
WTYT960 是利哈伊山谷中
WTYT 960, the fastest-growing station
发展最快的电台
in the Lehigh Valley.
你好
Hello.
嗨
Hey.
怎么了
What's up?
我们名次下降了
We're down.
这怎么可能呢
How is that even possible?
第几名
Where are we at?
第五
We're fifth.
我们一直在做这些事
We've been doing all this cool stuff,
让人们打爵士乐的标签
getting people to hashtag and all that jazz.
住在公告牌上很无聊
Living on a billboard is boring.
就像看着草生长
It's like watching grass grow.
我该怎么办
What do I do?
我注意到每次有疯狂的事情
Well, I noticed that every time something crazy
或者令人激动的事情发生时
or something exciting, something wild happens,
听众人数似乎会激增
that listenership seems to spike.
经过昨晚一场激烈的辩论
The heavily contested mayoral race in Allentown
阿伦敦的市长竞选正在升温
is heating up after a knockdown debate last night.
竞争者伊莱恩·迪·贝拉似乎把
Contender Elaine Di Bella seems to have
琼森市长从市政厅的高位上推了下来
knocked Mayor Jonson off his perch at city hall,
在此之前 人们就WTYT的比赛
after a number of exchanges regarding
和市长对比赛的不当处理
WTYT's billboard sitting contest
进行了多次交流
and the mayor's ill handling of the contest.
为什么比赛还能继续
Why is the contest allowed to continue?
为什么一开始就允许这样做呢
Why was it even allowed to start in the first place?
听起来是不是像WTYT花了钱
Sounds like the mayor is deep into WTYT's pockets.
回来 你们这些胆小鬼
Come back here, you cowards!
让我告诉你们 我们对有些人将我们的参赛者
Let me tell you folks, we are shocked and outraged
置于危险境地
that some people would put the lives of
感到震惊和愤怒
our contestants in jeopardy,
其他人会毁了我们的公告牌
while others would deface our billboard.
@WTYT96 你们什么时候才能停止这个比赛
大家听说了居住公告牌比赛吗 这个比赛究竟有何意义
根据最近的消息 居住在上面的人们已经好几天没有食物供应了
凯西 最近怎么样
Hello, Casey, how are you?
很高兴见到你
It's nice to meet you.
这个活动成为了人类奇观
They've become a human spectacle,
我认为更适合在利哈伊山谷动物园 而不是广播比赛
more fitted for the Lehigh Valley Zoo than a radio contest.
至少动物园会给他们吃的
At least the zoo would feed them.
电影精选列表