Yeah, no, we're gonna bring it up this afternoon.
嘿 你没带厕所 开什么玩笑
Hey, you didn't bring the toilets, are you kidding me?
你等等 我给你去拿一个
You know what, I'm gonna go grab one right now,
我马上回来 好吗
I'll be right back, okay?
看 快点 伙计
Look, make it quick, man!
好吧
All right.
分区的工作做得很好
Nice work on the zoning thing.
我给他们一周时间
I give 'em a week.
穷♥人♥都在这里
The pooper's here.
太好了 太棒了
Great, that's awesome.
嘿 嗯 你没事吧
Hey, uh, are you cool?
是的 没事
Yeah, yeah.
好的
Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
我走了
I‘m headed out.
请慢用
There you go.
谢谢
Thanks.
这一切发生的时候 我心情很不好
When this all happened, I was in a bad way.
我失业了 杰瑞也失业了
I lost my job, Jerry lost his.
我们住在74年的卡迪拉克戴维尔
We was living out of my '74 Cadillac DeVille.
然后他们来接埃米
Then they came to get Emmy.
嘿 伙计
Hey, guys.
林德韦勒先生
Mr. Lindeweiler!
嘿 叫我凯西 好吗
Hey, call me Casey, please.
凯西先生 先生 我们什么时候吃饭
Mr. Casey, sir, when do we's eat?
好吧 送披萨的人每天11点来
Well, the pizza guy comes about 11 o'clock every day.
什么 你没带食物来吗
What, you didn't bring any food up with ya?
没有 嗯
No, um.
没有
No.
对不起 伙计 我没有给你们带任何东西
I'm sorry, man, I didn't bring anything for you.
不 规则就是规则
No, rules is rules.
这是一场比赛
This is a contest.
你们不跟他分享食物吗
You guys aren't gonna share your food with him?
这是一场比赛 伙计
It's a competition, man.
好吧 好的 睡吧 乔希
All right, well, get some sleep, Josh.
早上有披萨 好吗
There'll be pizza in the morning, all right?
嗯
Hmm.
太好了
It's really good.
不过 我不认为我能完成这一切
I don't think I can finish it all, though.
献给我的爱子 爱你的父亲
DJ凯特来了
DJ Kat coming at ya.
你看到广♥告♥牌上画的谁了吗
Did you see who made it up on the billboard?
还有比这更可悲的失败者吗
Can there be a more pathetic band of losers?
他们在想什么
What are they thinking?
谁会去听那个烂节目
Who's gonna tune in to listen to that shitshow?
祝你们好运 所谓的竞争
Good luck, so-called competition.
很高兴认识你
Nice knowing ya.
有一个饥饿的艺术家 一个梦想家 一个乡下人
Having a starving artist, a wannabe, a hick,
还有一个中风患者呆在广♥告♥牌上
and a stroke victim up on a billboard?
想象一下在那里进行的激动人心的对话
Imagine the stimulating conversation to be had there.
干得好
Great work.
这里有两位女士 你个垃圾
You got two ladies here, you piece of garbage,
然后你去做了那样的事
and you go and did a thing like that.
那家伙走了
The dude's gone.
微笑
Smile.
向下看
Look down.
你看比赛了吗
So have you been watching the contest?
没有 什么比赛
No, what contest?
这个比赛 你看一看
This contest, take a look.
别动
Just hangin'.
那是什么
What is this?
嘿 你有钱帮我弄点吃的吗
Hey, youz got a couple bucks to get me some food?
我他妈饿死了
I'm frickin' starving.
我知道我忘了什么
I knew I was forgetting something.
我只剩下两块钱了
I only got two bucks left,
我想用它给埃米买♥♥个冰淇淋
I was gonna buy Emmy an ice cream with it.
那你应该给她买♥♥个冰淇淋
You should get her an ice cream then,
我会没事的
I'll be all right.
我在WTYT广♥告♥牌居住比赛现场
I'm here live at the WTYT Billboard Sitting Contest,
看看那些成功的选手
checking in on contestants who have made it
整整一个星期呆在广♥告♥牌上
one full week sitting on the billboard.
这对电视台老板来说是一场风暴
This has been a firestorm for station owner
凯西·林德维勒 他现在和呆我在一起
Casey Lindeweiler, who is here with me now.
凯西 这一个星期的感觉是什么
Casey, so how's it feel to have one full week down?
好吧 感觉很好 你知道吗
Well, it feels great, you know?
我们觉得我们得到了积极的回应
We feel like we've got a really positive response,
感谢所有的听众
thanks to all the listeners out there,
而且是的 你应该问问参赛者们
and yeah, you should probably ask the contestants.
我们爱你 凯西
We love you, Casey!
哦天哪 他太可爱了
Oh my gosh, he's so cute!
哦 这可是粉丝们的爱
Well, quite the fan favorite.
由于这次活动没有相应的分区许可证
What do you plan on doing about the city
所以有关部门想要终止这次活动
trying to shut you down because
对此你有什么想法和打算
you don't have the appropriate zoning permits?
哦 我说 让他们罚我们吧
Well, I say, you know, let 'em fine us.
我是说 我们想为社会做点什么
I mean, we're trying to do something for the community,
如果市政厅里有人认为
and if somebody down at city hall thinks that
我们违反了某种古老的分区法规
we've violated some sort of archaic zoning code,
法律 或者其他什么东西 你知道 请带它过来
law, or something that like, you know, bring it on.
我们收到一些报告
We've received some reports that
谢尔比怀孕了
Shelby is pregnant up there.
是的 有过这样的争论
Yeah, there was an argument about that.
你给她的是RU486吗
Were you providing her with the RU486?
什么
What?
第二天早上的药丸
The morning after pill.
你有提供给她吗
Did you provide it for her?
没有
No.
有空吗
Got a sec?
是的 有什么事吗
Yeah, what's up?
-我已经掌握了趋势 -什么
- I've got the trends. - And?
-好起来了 -真的吗
- We're up. - Really?
比第二名领先1分
One point, second to last.
1分
One point?
我们做了所有的新闻 我们就领先1分吗
We did all of that press, and we're up one point?
印地语频道在我们前面
The Hindi Channel is up on us.
我甚至不知道
I didn't even know there was
山谷里有那么多印第安人
that many Indians in the valley.
我们在进步
We're improving.
这些通常要在几个星期之后才能知道
These are generally weeks behind.
喂
Hello?
嘿 镇长 我是自♥由♥频道的帕蒂
Hey, Mayor, this is Patti over at Free Channel.
为什么广♥告♥牌上会有这四个人
Why are those four people up on the billboard?
我以为我们说好了的
I thought we had an agreement.
如果他无视法律 我该怎么办
What can I do if he's ignoring the law?
你把他送进监狱
You throw him in jail.
看起来如何
How will that look?
我正在竞选连任
I'm in the middle of a reelection campaign,
而他得到了社区的支持
he has the community support.
好的 好吧 记住你的支持
Yeah, well, remember where your support
和你的晋升来源
and your promotion come from.
我们可以轻易地将你拒之门外
We can easily blackball you.
这里是高斯为您直播
This is Goss coming at you live
来自 居住广♥告♥牌大赛
from the billboard sitting contest.
祝贺你 杰克
Congratulations, Josh,
你现在正在接受我们的采访
you are WXEN Show Us Your XXX winner.
你感觉如何
How do you feel?
我超级兴奋
I'm super psyched.
最后 我是赢家 这只是一个开始 你要拭目以待
Finally, I'm a winner, and this is just a start, you'll see.
还有吗
That on?
嘿 艾米
Hey, Emmy!
我爱你
I love you!
电影精选列表