嘿 唐娜
Hey, Donna!
它怎么样
How 'bout it?
我会赢的 哇
I'm gonna be a winner, woo!
兄弟 WXEN正在采访我们的选手
Dude, WXEN is conducting interviews with our contestants.
那又怎样
So what?
乔希 他赢了他们愚蠢的比赛
So, Josh, he just won their stupid little contest
他使出了绝技
with that stunt he pulled.
好吧 对他来说是好事
Well, good for him.
但这是以我们为代价的
But it was at our expense.
你想让我怎么做
What do you want me to do about it?
我不知道
I dunno.
也许做点什么 做点什么
Maybe do something, do anything.
你不能取消他的资格吗
I can't disqualify him.
告诉你 他穿着WXNT的t恤
If I disqualify him, we'll look like pussies, come on.
你不能取消他的资格吗
You can't disqualify him?
告诉你吧 他穿着WXEN的t恤
Well, for your information, he's wearing a WXEN t-shirt
就在我们的广♥告♥牌上
on our billboard right now.
这是媒体 但是 这是好的媒体
It's press, though, it's good press.
它会没事的
It'll be fine.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
你真是个混♥蛋♥ 你知道吗
You're a real jerk off, you know that?
真是混♥蛋♥
Real jerk off.
是的 没错
Yeah, right.
嗯 嘿 你好 我是克拉克
Uh, yeah, hi, I'm calling about Clark,
广♥告♥牌选手之一
the billboard contestant.
他带了一把吉他
He carried a guitar up there with him when he
在广♥告♥牌上 但不在他的背包里
went up on the billboard, and it wasn't in his backpack.
他们可以在上面放别的东西
They're allowed to have other stuff up there.
《阿肯色州公报》上有个照片很清楚地照到了
There's a picture in the Gazette that clearly shows him
他去那里的时候带着一把吉他
carrying up a guitar with him when he went up there,
但是在你的网站上你说只能拿
and on your website it states that you can only take up
能装进背包的东西
what you can fit into your backpack.
亨利 你在哪儿
Henry, where are you?
你在听吗
Are you listening?
我不知道 我去
I don't know about that, I'm gonna have to
调查一下 好吗
look into that, okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
刚才克拉克打电♥话♥来说
Somebody just called in there saying Clark
他有一把不在背包里的吉他
carried a guitar up there that wasn't in his backpack.
好吧 把他弄下来
Great, let's get him down.
我们应该怎么做
How should we do it?
用最简单的方法
Easiest way possible.
好吧 我们是该打电♥话♥给媒体呢 还是怎么做
Well, should we call the press or should we just do it?
就这样吧 让我们制♥造♥一点新闻
Just do it, let's create some news.
好吧
All right.
我们去广♥告♥牌那儿
We're going to the billboard.
哦我的天 嘿 凯西
Oh my god, hi, Casey!
嘿 伙计们
Hey guys.
你在这里干什么呢
What are youz doing up here?
怎么了 伙计 我能为你做什么
What's up, man, what can I do for ya?
我不想这么对你 但你被取消资格了
Well, I hate to do this to you, but you're disqualified.
真的吗
Really?
你疯了吗
You out of your mind?
我做了什么
I've done nothing.
你得收拾你的东西 好吗
You got to pack up your stuff, okay?
走吧
Get going.
伙计 等等 我什么都没做
Dude, step up, I haven't done anything.
你要对这事大惊小怪吗
You gonna make a big deal about this?
哦 是的 他会激动地尖叫
Oh yeah, he's gonna be kickin' and screamin'
像个小女孩
like a little girl.
伙计 我做了什么
Dude, what did I do?
噢 好像你还不知道
Oh, like you don't know.
你把吉他带上来了
You carried your guitar up here with you.
是的 所以呢
Yeah, so?
它不在你的背包里
It wasn't in your backpack,
这是违反规定的
it's against the rules.
你就因为这个抓他
You're busting him for that?
我以为是因为他在卖♥♥毒品
I thought it was 'cause he was selling drugs.
无论如何 老兄
Whatever, dude.
是我和两个女孩 我要赢了 伙计
It's me and two girls, I'm gonna win, dude!
但你知道有个参赛者
But you did know that one of the contestants
在广♥告♥牌上有卖♥♥毒品吗
was selling drugs up on the billboard?
不 我们是在他被取消比赛资格后才发现的
No, we found that out after he was disqualified,
我们完全
we were completely...
但你不是一直在拍摄吗
But weren't you filming the entire time?
不 事实上 我们有太阳能视频
No, actually, we have a solar-powered video feed
这个有点劣质 所以
that's a bit shoddy, so.
你没注意到广♥告♥牌上有个毒贩
So you missed that you had a drug dealer on the billboard.
是的 这很不幸
Yeah, unfortunately.
我们确实没有发现
We did.
我们发出了一封中止信
We delivered a cease and desist letter
9月1日发给了林德韦勒先生
to Mr. Lindeweiler on September 1st,
在他开始坐广♥告♥牌比赛的那天
the day that he started his billboard sitting contest,
因为他没有申请适当的分区许可证
because he did not apply for the appropriate zoning permits.
他决定不顾法律 我们现在别无选择
He decided to ignore the law, and now we have no choice
但是为了结束他的比赛
but to put an end to his contest.
警♥察♥局长麦克拉里和消防部门
Police Chief McLeary and the fire department
将协助获得参赛者
will be assisting in getting the contestants
一天结束时从广♥告♥牌上下来
down from the billboard by the end of day.
非常感谢你们的到来
Thank you very much for being here.
WTYT对参赛者负责任吗
What would WTYT's responsibility be to the contestants
如果你要结束比赛的话
if you're ending the contest?
我不知道他比赛的规则
I don't know the rules to his contest,
我只知道这个城市的法律
I simply know the laws of the city.
他违反了哪项分区法
Which zoning law is he breaking?
林德韦勒没有申请许可证
Lindeweiler did not apply for a permit.
他会把奖金分给大家吗
Will he be splitting the prize money among
剩下的三个选手呢
the three remaining contestants?
等我们把他们弄下来你们问他吧
You'll have to ask him after we get them down.
他需要什么许可证
What permit would he have needed?
谁会得到移♥动♥房♥屋呢
Who will get the mobile home?
我不知道 你们得问
I don't know, you'll have to take that up
林德韦勒先生
with Mr. Lindeweiler.
你担心民♥意♥调查吗
Are you worried that the polls...
琼森市长 你能回答我的问题吗
Will you answer my question, Mayor Jonson?
哦 珍妮特 你能不再追问了吗
Oh, Janet, would you let it go?
如果他继续无视法律
I mean, if he continues to disregard the law,
我们必须得阻止他
we're just gonna have to cut him off.
林德威勒先生违反了什么法律
What law is Mr. Lindeweiler breaking?
他没有去分区委员会
He didn't go before the zoning committee
询问他是否能举♥行♥比赛
to inquire whether or not he could hold his contest.
那不是我要问的
That wasn't my question.
他到底违反了什么法律
What law exactly is he breaking?
辛迪 你能帮我回答一下吗
Cindy, can you help me with this one?
好吧 分区法规定没有人可以居住
Well, the zoning law states that no one can reside
在一个商业地带
in a commercially-zoned property.
这是什么意思
What do you mean in?
这是非法占用者的权利 对吗
There's squatter's rights, correct?
或者得逮捕每一个无家可归的人
Or every homeless person could be arrested,
照你们的律法的话
according to your law.
好吧 如果房♥主不让他们离开
Well, if the property owner doesn't ask them to leave,
他们可以住在那里
they're allowed to reside there.
好吧 镇长 林德韦勒先生什么时候问你的
Okay, mayor, when did Mr. Lindeweiler ask you
或者当局要求移除参赛者
or the authorities to remove the contestants
从他举办的比赛中
from the contest he created?
市长
Mayor?
哦 哦 好吧 珍妮特 你把我逼得走投无路了
Oh, oh, okay, Janet, you got me against the ropes,
在最后一轮中 比如
and in the final round, at that.
我的意思是 应该有一些妥协
I mean, there should be some compromise.
如果林德韦勒切断电源
If Lindeweiler cuts the electricity
电影精选列表