收据在哪儿 叶西比
Where are the receipts, Jezebel?
怎么回事
What's going on?
注意你的语气
You need to watch your tone.
出去
Get outta here.
凯西
Casey.
从我面前消失
Get outta my face.
确定吗
Really?
确定
Yes.
你♥爸♥爸会为你感到骄傲的
Oh, your dad would be so proud of you,
非常骄傲
so proud, sonny boy.
快回家 快滚
Go home, go home.
我不干了
I'm done, I quit.
凯西 你干嘛呢
Casey, what are you doing?
谁来替她
Who's gonna cover for her?
我替她 你也可以替她
I will cover for her, you can cover for her.
凯西你疯了吗
Casey, have you lost your mind?
你认为人们会听她的吗
No, you think people listen for her?
小叶怎么了
Hey, what's wrong with Jez?
回家吧伙计 走吧
What, just go home, dude, just,
干活行吗
can you do your job, maybe?
你为什么这样跟我说话
Why are you talking to me like that?
出去 行吗
Just get outta here, all right?
从这滚出去吗
Get outta here?
对 回家吧
Yes, go home.
你是要开除我吗
What, are you gonna like, fire me?
对没错 你被炒了 罗尼
Yes, I'm gonna fire you, Ronny.
滚去玩你的电脑吧
Go, go play with your computer or whatever.
你知道吗 这家伙是个混♥蛋♥
You know what, this guy's a jackass,
如果你跟他站一边
and if you stand next to him,
那你真幸运 你也是个混♥蛋♥
then good luck with that, you're a jackass.
有他们我们才有听众
They're the reason we have listeners.
他们在这里的时间比你长得多
They've been here way longer than you have.
-有他们才有听众 -对
- They're the reason? - Yes.
-你开玩笑吗 -没有
- Are you kidding me? - No.
这家电台在我来之前就不行了
This radio station was dead before I came here.
它能坚持到现在的唯一原因是因为
The only reason anything happened is because
我发起了活动拯救了电台
I started a billboard contest to save the radio station.
你还记得吗 我们正试图拯救电台
Do you remember, we're trying to save the radio station?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我要走了 都是你的功劳
I'm leaving, this is all about you.
很好 走吧 我不需要你
Good, go, I don't need you.
走吧
Get outta here.
我相信过你
I believed in you.
操
What the fuck.
你怎么留下这么多麻烦
Why did you leave me with such a mess?
你怎么回事
What's wrong with you?
该死的
Dammit!
第103天
林德韦勒先生将宣读一份声明
Mr. Lindeweiler will be reading a statement.
如有其他问题 请到我的办公室说
Any other questions, please submit them to my office.
凯西
Casey?
在第103天 我在这里宣布
On day 103, I'm here to announce the end
公告牌比赛结束
of the billboard contest.
我为我们的参赛者能坚持这么久
I'm very proud of our contestants
而感到骄傲
for lasting as long as they did,
我要感谢我们的
and I want to take the time to thank
广♥告♥商和赞助商
our advertisers and sponsors.
参赛者将获得移♥动♥住房♥
The contestants will be receiving mobile homes
并共享9.6万美元
and splitting $96,000.
为什么不给特们每人9.6万美金呢 凯西
Casey, why not just give them both $96,000?
因为我们只有这些
Because that's all we have.
我真的尽力在帮助社会
I really did try to help this community,
拯救我父亲的电台 但我猜我失败了
and save my father's station, but I guess I failed.
感谢所有支持我们的人
Um, thanks to everybody who supported us,
感谢你们能来
and thank you all for coming.
-凯西 -等等凯西
- Casey! - Wait, Casey!
没有问题了 有问题
No more questions, any other questions
可以来我办公室问我
should be directed to my office.
-凯西 -凯西 说两句
- Casey! - Casey, just talk to us!
出♥售♥ 有意者拨♥打♥610 570-4096
七个月后
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
阿德里亚娜
Adriana.
阿德里亚娜 酷
Adriana, cool.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming by.
谢谢你
Thank you.
嗨 你好
Hey, how are you doing?
我能问你几个关于你的书的问题吗
Hey, can I ask you a couple questions about your book?
当然可以
Yeah, sure, go ahead.
所以他们现在在哪里
So it ends with where are they now.
你对比赛的结果有什么遗憾吗
Do you have any regrets as to how the contest ended?
所有的参赛者现在
All the contestants are better off now
都比之前好多了
than they were before, so.
那你呢
Are you?
我希望我能以不同的方式来理顺自己的生活
Um, I wish I handled myself in a different way,
生活和学习都是如此
but you know, you live and learn, so.
我曾尝试过 一开始我并没有
I tried, I didn't really have business
有经营电台生意的经验 我失败了
running a radio station to begin with, and I failed,
所以现在我要尝试做点别的了
so now I'll try to do something else.
在一些人看来 你似乎还在
To some, it looks like you're still
试图从那场比赛中获利
trying to profit off the contest.
我不在意别人的想法
I don't really care what other people think.
我自己知道真♥相♥
You know, I know what's true.
明白吗
Do you?
嗨
Hi.
欢迎访问wtyt960.com
Hi, visit wtyt960.com.
没人说要让我们做流媒体
No one said anything about streaming us.
你是说我们在网上
You mean we's on the internet?
有点迟了
A little late for that, toots.
嗨
Hey!
艾米丽
Emily!
我想知道他们是怎么播放的
I wonder how they're streaming it.
不知道是不是现场直播
I wonder if it's live?
每个故事都有两面性
不 到我的脚趾
No, up to my toes.
我们怎么练习呢
How are we gonna be able to practice?
我可以很好地把这个扔下去
I'll be able to throw down just fine.
嘿 杰克 电线
Hey, Jack, the cable.
我忘带了伙计 抱歉
I didn't bring it, dude, I'm sorry.
什么
What?
我没带
I didn't bring it.
你就不能冷静点吗
Why don't you just chill out?
噢她说话了
Oh, she speaks!
我讨厌你像白♥痴♥一样跑来跑去
I'm sick of you running around like idiots.
我想做什么就做什么
Well, I do what I want whenever I want to.
你肯定会的 吊毛
Yeah, I bet you do, dick.
很高兴知道爸爸留给你的那些东西
It's nice to know all that stuff Daddy left you.
不管怎样 他可能没有把一切都留在路上
He probably didn't leave it all at the road anyway.
他们为什么不把车开进停车场呢
Why wouldn't they bring it into the parking lot?
嘿 你确实被扣分了
Hey, you did get a spike.
在我打你之前你最好闭上嘴
Shut up before I make you.
电影精选列表