克丽丝蒂:我得告诉你,我从来没有觉得……
CHRISTY: I gotta tell you, I've never felt...
呃,比我现在感觉到的更自信。
...uh, more confident than I feel right now.
我觉得我可以对养犬俱乐部的主席说:
I feel like I could say to the president of the Kennel Club:
“我们干嘛不直接说,把杯子给我就行了。
"Why don't we skip to the chase here, and just give me the cup.
我要上路了。你可以给我照张相。“
I'll be on my way. You can take my photo."
我真的有这种感觉。但是,你永远不会知道..。
I honestly feel that way. But, you never know...
.因为有太多我无法控制的变数
...because there's so many variables that I just can't control.
但是,一切都在按计划进行。
But, everything's going as planned.
除了化妆。
Except for the makeup.
雪莉·安确实给我化妆了。
Well, Sherri Ann did put some makeup on me...
.但是,嗯,这真的不是我的风格,所以我把它脱了。
...but, um, it's really not my style, so I took it off.
-看起来不错。-有点过头了.
- It looked good. - It was a little much.
不,它看起来真的很不错。我做了一个很棒的..。
No, it looked really good. I did a wonderful...
.索菲娅·罗兰·波斯之眼
...Sophia Loren Persian eye.
它看起来很戏剧化,看起来很像表演。
And it looked very dramatic, and looked very showlike.
这有点过头了。我看起来怪怪的,所以我把它脱了。
It was a little over the top. I looked freakish, so I took it off.
-不,你没有.-你得让这件事过去,好吗?
- No, you didn't. - You have to just let this go, okay?
但是,我很喜欢她对我头发的处理。
But, I do like what she did with my hair.
巴克:好了,现在是玩玩具的时候了。
BUCK: Well, now it's time for the toys.
他们的名字很好。他们看起来像是快要发条了。
They're well-named. They look like they could be wound up.
是。这是一个有趣的团体。人们总是对玩具有反应。
Yes. This is a fun group. And the crowd always responds to the toys.
太棒了,你在这些狗身上看到的性格。
It's wonderful, the character you see in these dogs.
这就是很多人在玩具狗身上寻找的东西。
That's what a lot of people are looking for in a toy dog.
巴克:他们是取悦大众的人。弗雷德里克·巴兹尔-阿博特三世,法官。
BUCK: They're crowd pleasers. Frederick Basil-Abbott III, the judge.
-他忙得不可开交。特雷弗:是的。
- He's got his hands full. TREVOR: Yes.
-嘿,嘿,宝贝.啊,一只猎犬?-哦,是的。
- Hey, hey, baby. Aw, a bloodhound? - Oh, yeah.
-漂亮。-是的。
- Beautiful. - Yep.
-漂亮。他多大了,-是的他2岁了。
- Beautiful. How old is he? - Yeah. He's 2.
-流很多口水。-他是一个2岁的孩子。啊,是。
- Slobbers a lot. - He's a 2-year-old. Oh, yes.
-他是两年生.他是个口水汪汪的家伙。-他是个流口水的人。他太帅了。
- He's a 2-year. He's a slobberpuss. - He is a slobberer. He's gorgeous.
-是的,他是.-是的。
- Yes, he is. - Yeah.
我,嗯--我负责白衣狂想曲。
I, um-- I handle Rhapsody in White.
-贵宾犬,对吗?标准?-是的。两次获得最佳节目奖。
- The poodle, right? The standard? - Yeah. Two-time Best in Show.
-在五月花酒店呆了两年了.哈伦:那是--
- Last two years here at the Mayflower. HARLAN: That's--
-我相信你知道这一点.哈伦:是的。
- I'm sure you know that. HARLAN: Yes.
-是的所以-我是哈兰·佩珀
- Yeah, so-- - I'm Harlan Pepper.
克里斯蒂·卡明斯。但你可能知道这一点。
Christy Cummings. But you probably know that.
嗯,我知道也不知道。
Well, I do and I don't.
[两人都在笑]
[BOTH LAUGHING]
-你保重。-我会的.
- You take care. - I will.
多保重,休伯特。我们会再来看你的。
Take care, Hubert. We'll see you.
播音员:玩具组合一直以来都是最受欢迎的。
ANNOUNCER: The toy group has long been a favorite.
追溯到几百年前,当--
Going back hundreds of years, when--
特雷弗:我很难选择我最喜欢的。
TREVOR: I'd be hard-pressed to pick my favorite.
狮子狗是一只很棒的狗。
The shih tzu is a terrific dog.
-那是什么?-西施子.
- What's that one? - The shih tzu.
-狮子号♥!-这个名字你不能.
- The shih tzu! - That's a name you don't...
.玩耍.它并不是断断续续地说出来的。
...play around with. It doesn't come trippingly off the tongue.
“空姐,我可以随身携带一辆狮子车吗?还是必须把它装起来?”
"Stewardess, can I take a shih tzu on my carry-on, or does it have to be stowed?"
-“你的.?”-一个古老的笑话,但很好笑。
- "Is that a shih tzu in your...?" - An old joke, but a good one.
这是一个群众喜闻乐见的节目。
It's a crowd pleaser.
女士,我能要一只意大利灰狗到这边来吗?
Ma'am, can I have the Italian greyhound over here?
-他被认为是一个深思熟虑的法官。-是这样吗?
- He's known as a deliberate judge. - Is that right?
是。一个有趣的附注,事实上是:
Yes. An interesting side note, as a matter of fact:
他曾一度受训成为一名牧师,当时在神学院。
He trained to be a priest at one time, was in a seminary.
从来没有做过所有的事,但这是不寻常的。
Never went through with it all, but it's unusual.
找出哪里出了问题会很有趣。但那完全是另一回事了。
It'd be interesting to find out what went wrong. But that's a whole other show.
先生,请把袋子拿过来好吗?
Sir, can I have the Pom over here, please?
女士,请给我后面那只玩具贵宾犬。
Ma'am, the toy poodle behind, please.
先生,请把狮子菜给我好吗?
Sir, could I have the shih tzu here, please?
巴克:他们是一群顽皮的孩子,不是吗?
BUCK: They are a playful bunch, aren't they?
弗雷德里克:带他们四处走走。
FREDERICK: Take them all around.
-谢谢你,先生.一。-是的!
- Thank you, sir. One. - Yes!
弗雷德里克:两个。三。四。
FREDERICK: Two. Three. Four.
[人群的欢呼声和斯特凡的笑声]
[CROWD CHEERING AND STEFAN LAUGHING]
谢谢。哦,我很抱歉。
Thank you. Oh, I'm sorry.
-哦,恭喜你.-谢谢你.
- Oh, congratulations. - Thank you.
我的小公主。
My little princess.
-我的英雄.-哦,谢谢.
- My hero. - Oh, thanks.
-天啊,谢谢你.-干得好。
- God, thank you. - Good job.
-谢谢.-炸♥弹♥没问题吗?
- Thanks. - The Pom was no problem?
波姆打破了他的步态。他还不如去拉屎呢。
Pom broke his gait. He might as well have taken a dump.
我很惊讶约克人把钱花光了。
I was amazed the Yorkie finished out of the money.
-谁知道呢?谁知道呢,-看看这个全靠你了。
- Who knew? Who knew? - Look at this. It's all you.
小组第一名。最佳表演即将登场。
First in group. Best in Show coming up.
她说,“集体穿,Shmoop,穿正装吧。”
She's like, "Group, shmoop. Bring on the formal wear."
这提醒了我,我得去酒店了。
Which reminds me, gotta go to the hotel.
-我得换衣服。-要来点汤吗?
- I have to change. - Want some soup?
-沐浴液。沐浴液。
- Bath balm. STEFAN: Bath balm.
马上就来。
lmmediately.
-你好.-嗨.嗯,我在找一个玩具。
- Hello. - Hi. Um, I'm looking for a toy.
-这是一只大黄蜂.就像是.,-是给哪种动物看的
- It's a bumble bee. It's like a-- - For what kind of animal?
对于一条狗来说。这是一只蜜蜂。这是一只大黄蜂。
For a dog. It's a bee. It's a bumble bee.
而且它是毛茸茸的。大概有这么大。
And it's furry. It's about this big.
-好的.-好的.
- Okay. - Right.
这是一只大黄蜂。
It's a bumble bee.
上面有条纹。
Stripes on it.
-在这里。是这个吗?-不,那是一只穿着蜜蜂服装的熊。
- Here it is. Is this it? - No, that's a bear in a bee costume.
好吧。好吧。我只是想帮忙。
Okay. Okay. I'm just trying to help.
大概有这么大。它在中间吱吱作响。
It's about this big. And it squeaks in the middle.
噢。好吧。这只会吱吱作响。你知道?
Oh. Okay. This one squeaks. You know?
我想它是有条纹的。
And I think it's striped.
我想狗对条纹会有反应的。
I think the dog will respond to the stripes.
我想,这让人想起一只大黄蜂。
And it's reminiscent of a bumble bee, I think.
-这就像一只蜜蜂.-那是一只鹦鹉。
- This is like a bee. - That's a parrot.
我想这就是狗的反应。
I think that's what the dog's responding to.
但是你可以看看这个箱子里的东西。我们还有更多。
But you can look in the box here. We have more.
就像这个一样。那边那个黄黑相间的吗?
Like this one. The yellow and black one there?
-这个?-那就像一只蜜蜂.
- This? - That's like a bee.
-这是一条鱼。-嗯,我们知道那是一条鱼.
- This is a fish. - Well, we know that's a fish...
-.但对一条狗-闭嘴就行了
- ...but to a dog-- - Just shut up.
-我去拿这个-我只是想帮忙.
- I'm gonna get this. - I'm just trying to help.
谢谢你的帮助。
Thank you for your help.
这最不像我们这里有的蜜蜂。
This is least like a bee of the ones we have here.
我没有问你的意见。我要的是你没有的玩具!
I didn't ask for your opinion. I asked for a toy that you don't have!
哦,宝贝,你太棒了。格里:是的。
COOKIE: Oh, baby, you're so good. GERRY: Yes.
看看你。格里:谁会看到这张脸--?
COOKIE: Look at you. GERRY: Who could look at this face--?
谁会看着这张脸说,“哦,我想要他。”
Who could look at this face and say, "Oh, I want him."
你。嘿,温克。嘿,温克。
You. Hey, Wink. Hey, Wink.
-嘿,温克.看看这个。-你看到那只吓人的狗了吗?
- Hey, Wink. Look at this. - Did you see the scary dog?
你。嘿,文奇,看看这个。
You. Hey, Winky, look at this.
你!是。
You! Yes.
就这样。他只是个天才。看看他的脸。
That's it. He's just a natural. And look at his face.
他会不会更甜蜜或更有爱心呢?
Could he be sweeter or more loving?
这个团体完全是关于态度的。看看这个。
The group is all about attitude. And look at this.
什么,你能找个更讨人喜欢的态度吗?
What, could you find a more likable attitude?
一种更快乐,更乐于认识你的态度?
A happier, happier-to-know-you kind of attitude?
哦,我说的是你。
Oh, I'm talking about you.
巴克:小猎犬来了。
BUCK: And here come the terriers.
特雷弗:这是一个非常受欢迎的团体。
TREVOR: This is a very popular group.
在过去的节目中,这组人中有很多获胜者。
There's a lot of winners that have come out of this group in past shows.
-它也很受人群欢迎。巴克:它们是可爱的狗。
- It's also popular with the crowd. BUCK: They're lovable dogs.
特雷弗:很棒的个性。巴克:很活泼,很好玩。
TREVOR: Wonderful personality. BUCK: Very frisky, very playful.
太可悲了,当你看着它们有多美的时候…
It's sad, when you look at how beautiful they are...
……想想在一些国家,这些狗被吃掉了。
...to think that in some countries, these dogs are eaten.
再绕一圈,谢谢。
And once around, please.
巴克:那是我最喜欢的,迷你雪纳瑞。
BUCK: That's my favorite, the miniature schnauzer.
他们怎么把它们做成微型的呢?
How do they make them miniature?
有没有某种方式,某种过程,他们身体上的..。
Is there some way, some process they physically...
.把狗缩小吗?还是一只小狗?
...miniaturize the dog? Or is it a puppy?
电影精选列表