把胳膊张开,伙计们,这样就不会弄脏了。谢谢。
Really spread the arms, guys, so it doesn't get dirty. Thanks.
在它的后面是候机区,首席乘务长将在那里。
Behind it is the holding area where the chief steward will be.
他会确保每个人都有合适的臂章,这样他们就可以.
He'll make sure everybody has the proper armbands, so they can....
当然,把狗和训导员辨别出来是非常重要的。
ldentifying the dog with the handler is very important, of course.
所有的焦虑和混乱都发生在幕后,这很好.
All that anxiety and chaos happens behind the curtain, which is good...
.所以这里的这些人可以欣赏表演而不是看那个。
...so these people here can enjoy the show and not see that.
伙计们,真的很开心。让我们把它的污垢去掉吧。
Guys, really shake it out there. Let's get the dirt off it.
就这样。在箱子里呆了一年。
That's it. Been in a box for a year.
噢,这些一定要来的.
Oh, these have to come...
-.因为.因为.-数一下那些.
- ...because.... - Counting those...
.你已经带了六件和服了
...you've already packed six kimonos.
好的,这是七个。
All right, so here is seven.
我们要在费城待48小时。
We're in Philadelphia for 48 hours.
已经七个了,所以我还需要,实际上,再来一个。
That's seven, so I need, actually, one more.
你能做几个茶点服务?
How many tea services can you do?
你为什么要这么做?我想我们包装过度了。你不觉得吗?
Why are you doing this? I think we're overpacking. Don't you?
嗯,没有。
Well, no.
哈伦[唱]:当地有一家白酒馆
HARLAN [SINGING]: There's a local honky-tonk
在路易斯安那州
Down in Louisiana
那里的饼干和肉汁
Where the biscuits and gravy
就像迪克西的甘露
Are like Dixie's manna
我们现在就去白兰地吧
Let's go honky-tonk now
我以前能说出每个坚果的名字。
I used to be able to name every nut...
.就是这样的.
...that there was.
这曾让我母亲发疯。她过去常说:
And that used to drive my mother crazy. She used to say:
“哈兰·佩珀,如果你不停止叫坚果的话……”
"Harlan Pepper, if you don't stop naming nuts...."
可笑的是我们住在派诺特..。
And the joke was that we lived in Pinenut...
.我想这就是我当时脑子里想的.
...and I think that's what put it in my head at that point.
我睡着了,她会听到我,她就会开始大喊大叫。
I'd go to sleep, she'd hear me, she would just start yelling.
我会说,“花生。
I'd say, "Peanut.
榛子。
Hazelnut.
腰果。
Cashew nut.
澳洲坚果。“就是那个能让她.
Macadamia nut." That was the one that would send her...
.变成了.
...into...
.快要疯了.她说,“你别再说坚果了!”
...going crazy. She said, "You stop naming nuts!"
休伯特曾经能够发出这种声音。
And Hubert used to be able to make the sound.
他不说话,但他过去常去……
He wasn't talking, but he used to go....
[嚎叫]
[HOWLS]
听起来像澳洲坚果。
And it sounded like macadamia nut.
松子..。
Pine nut...
.这是个疯子,但它也是这个小镇的名字.
...which is a nut, but it's also the name of the town.
开心果。
Pistachio nut.
红色开心果。
Red pistachio nut.
天然的,全天然的,白色开心果。
Natural, all-natural, white pistachio nut.
-就这些吗?带着所有的袋子?-是的。
- Is that everything? With all the bags? - Yes.
-它看起来并不像所有的东西。-什么?
- It doesn't look like everything. - What?
-它看起来并不像所有的东西。-是的。我数过了。
- It doesn't look like everything. - It is. I counted.
看起来不像。
It doesn't look like it.
下一次,叫辆车服务。
Next time, call a car service.
你应该准时,这样我们就不必打车了。
You should be on time, then we wouldn't have to take a taxi.
我听不见!
I can't hear you!
我说,如果你按时准备好,我们就不用打车了。
I said, if you were ready on time, we wouldn't have to take a taxi.
如果我们有用车服务,他们就会准时来接我们了。
If we had a car service, they would've pick us up on time.
梅格,你有票吗?
Meg, do you have the tickets?
你有票吗?
Do you have the tickets?
-你有票。-不,我没有.
- You have the tickets. - No, I do not.
[咕噜声]
[GRUNTS]
-嘿,那是哪种狗?-一只魏玛拉犬.
- Hey, what kind of dog is that? - A Weimaraner.
你拿到票了。
You have the tickets.
你好吗,小家伙?
How are you, little fella?
[吠叫]
[BARKING]
汉密尔顿:你做了什么?
HAMILTON: What did you do?
-你激怒她了吗?-你做了什么?你掐她了吗?
- Did you provoke her? - What did you do? Did you pinch her?
他差点把我的手拿下来!
He almost took off my hand!
你现在就走吧,伙计,马上!
You just get walking, buddy, right now!
我很快就会对你提出人身攻击指控,你会头晕目眩的。
I'll file a personal assault charge against you so fast, your head will spin.
-戴上口罩,还有你自己!汉密尔顿:离开这里!
- Put a muzzle on that, and yourself! HAMILTON: Get out of here!
梅格:你知道你在和谁说话吗?-疯人,疯狗!
MEG: You know who you're talking to? - Crazy people, crazy dog!
我们走吧,来吧。
Here we go, come on.
他是个卑鄙的人。这就是你要的。
He's a mean man. Here you go.
带上你那只忙碌的蜜蜂。来吧,胜利者。
Take your busy bee. Come on, winner.
-哦,不!快点!-梅格,冷静点。
- Oh, no! Come on! - Meg, settle down.
她甚至对玩具都没有反应。
She's not even reacting to the toy.
曲奇:11728。
COOKIE: 11728.
格里:117……
GERRY: 117....
曲奇:在这边。
COOKIE: It's on this side.
格里:28岁。
GERRY: 28.
26.我们开始吧!
26. Here we go!
就这样。嗯。
That's it. Yeah.
天哪。
Oh, my God.
真是个垃圾场。
What a dump.
-你说他们有更好的地方-他们做到了.
- You said they got a better place. - They did.
如果你住在贫民区的话。
If you live in skid row.
[曲奇咕噜声]
[COOKIE GRUNTS]
你干得不错。好狗狗。
You did it. Good dog.
-我心悸了。-格里.
- I'm getting heart palpitations. - Gerry.
-我情不自禁.-格里,听我说
- I can't help it. - Gerry, listen to me.
-麦克斯已经成为历史了!-是啊
- Max is so history! - Yeah.
谁是我的未来?
Who's my future?
嗯?
Hmm?
好吧,让我们..。
Well, let's...
.开始吧!
...get going!
-嗨!欢迎光临!-嗨。
- Hi! Welcome! - Hi.
见到你很高兴!
Nice to see you!
曲奇:很高兴见到你。格里:你好吗?
COOKIE: Good to see you. GERRY: How are you?
真是太棒了。太棒了!
It's so nice. Great!
曲奇:房♥子不错。格里:是的,真是太棒了……
COOKIE: Nice house. GERRY: Yes, what a wonderful....
-哦,很高兴见到你.格里:很高兴见到你。好久不见了。
- Oh, nice to see you. GERRY: Good to see you. It's been so long.
-格里,孩子怎么样?-你好,麦克斯
- Gerry, how's the boy? - Hello, Max.
小心那个。
Watch out for that one.
-嘿,琦琦.-哦,麦克斯.
- Hey, Cookie. - Oh, Max.
两次,就像法国人一样。过来,孩子。
Twice, like the French. Come here, boy.
-你还记得温奇吗?-他是个可爱的男孩,他毛茸茸的.
- You remember Winky? - He's a sweet boy, he's fuzzy.
-上帝保佑他.嗯,这里,去爸爸那儿。-什么?
- God bless him. Mm, here, go to Daddy. - What?
-费伊,非常感谢你让-哦.
- Fay, thank you so much for letting-- - Oh.
曲奇:好的。-来吧,让我带你四处看看。
COOKIE: Okay. - Come on, let me show you around.
曲奇:我去拿袋子。
COOKIE: I'll go get the bags.
这是塔夫脱酒店一年中最重要的一周。
This is our biggest week of the year here at the Taft.
我们是一年四季都很受欢迎的酒店。
We're a popular hotel year-round...
.但现在是我们感到兴奋的时候.
...but now is when we feel excitement...
.当狗展结束的时候,所有熟悉的面孔.
...when the dog show comes through, and all the familiar faces...
.嗯,狗,还有,你知道的.
...um, canine and, you know...
.人类一样来了,我们又有机会见到我们的朋友了.
...human alike come and we get to see our friends again...
.把这个地方准备好这涉及到很多工作。
...and make the place ready. Lots of work involved.
欢迎动物进入酒店的关键是……
The key to welcoming animals into a hotel is...
保持一定的卫生水平。
...maintaining a certain level of hygiene.
这就是这个房♥间的意义所在。
And that's what this room is all about.
我们这里的供应相当充足,可以应付任何形式的意外情况。
We're pretty well-supplied here for any kind of contingency.
呃,你的小狗,你的大狗。
Uh, your small dogs, your big dogs.
这是一个好的,安全的产品,没有难闻的气味。
This is a good, safe product, doesn't have bad odor...
.小污渍的化学气味,通常是小狗.
...chemical smell for small stains, usually small dogs...
.博美拉尼亚犬,你的小茶杯贵宾犬,你有什么?
...Pomeranian, your little teacup poodle, what have you.
这是个好产品。
This is a good product.
有时候,你的大狗,你的大丹狗,你的公牛獒,罗特韦尔犬..。
Sometimes, your bigger dog, your Great Dane, your Bull Mastiff, Rottweiler...
.你需要提高一点赌注.这是另一种很好的清洁产品。
...you need to up the ante a little bit. This is another good cleaning product.
对于大型动物来说,大污渍.
For the big critters, the big stains...
.有时候你需要核武器,盐酸钠。
...sometimes you need the nuclear weaponry, the sodium hydrochloride.
嗯,我不知道我能不能说出来,我不会提名字的.
Um, I don't know if I can tell this, I won't mention names...
.我们这里有一个摇滚乐队.
...we had a rock group here...
.所以我们把橡皮布放在床上.
...so we put down the rubber sheets in the beds...
电影精选列表