巴克:一个女人--女操纵员。他们正在分享快乐。
BUCK: A woman-- Lady handler. They are sharing the joy.
这很有趣,你认为他们能感受到快乐吗?
And this is interesting, do you think they can feel the joy?
-好的.-大惊喜。
- Okay. - Big surprise.
这就是了。我最好让艾格尼丝看看这个婊♥子♥。
There it is. I better show Agnes this bitch.
哦,上帝。当她微笑的时候.
Oh, God. When she smiles....
别再吃那件衬衫了,看看你的竞争对手吧。
Stop eating that shirt and look at your competition.
那是白衣狂想曲。
That is Rhapsody in White.
那才是你要打败的人。
That's who you're gonna beat.
-她跳华尔兹赢了,不是吗?-她赢了.
- She wins in a waltz, don't you? - She does.
克里斯蒂要去和雪莉·安谈谈。
Christy's gonna go talk to Sherri Ann.
这是雪莉·安。雪莉·安穿的是什么?
Here's Sherri Ann. What is Sherri Ann wearing?
[斯特凡笑]
[STEFAN LAUGHING]
而她.
And she--
你好?
Hello?
史考特:狂想曲有两个妈妈。
SCOTT: Rhapsody has two mommies.
巴克:好吧,特雷弗·贝克维斯,归根结底就是这个。
BUCK: All right, Trevor Beckwith, it all comes down to this.
他们要把所有的弹珠都拿出来。最佳表演奖。
They're going for all the marbles. The Best in Show.
最后七强。
The final seven.
现在是第九局的最后一局。
It's the bottom of the ninth inning.
这是球门线看台。
It's the goal-line stand.
这是最后一轮了。
It's the final round.
在所有的梳理、抚摸、狗肉之后,肝脏都碎了。
And after all the grooming, the petting, the kibbles, the liver snaps.
你的意见。您的反馈。
Your opinion. Your feedback.
这是一个非常激动人心的时刻。所有这些都是很棒的狗。
This is a very exciting moment. All these are wonderful dogs.
这是每个人都在等待的时刻。
And this is the moment everybody's been waiting for.
最后七个。精英中的精英。
The last seven. The best of the best.
-这是一个伟大的时刻。-奶油奶油。
- This is a great moment. - Creme de la creme.
-只要你保持冷静.-我知道.我是。
- As long as you're calm. - I do. I am.
因为我像黄瓜一样冷静,好吗?
Because I'm as calm as a cucumber, okay?
你为什么不坐下来呢?
Why don't you sit down?
-去坐吧.-我开玩笑的.我很紧张。
- Go sit down. - I'm kidding. I'm nervous.
所以现在坐下吧,我和温奇要去准备演出了。
So sit down now because Winky and I have to get ready for the show.
把他们打死,亲爱的。
Knock them dead, honey.
-祝你好运.-噢,谢谢你.
- Good luck. - Aw, thank you.
-祝你好运.曲奇:“再见,爸爸。”
- Good luck. COOKIE: "Bye-bye, Daddy."
说,“再见,爸爸。”再见,亲爱的。
Say, "Bye-bye, Daddy." Bye, darling.
盖瑞:甜心?
GERRY: Sweetheart?
-让弗恩城感到骄傲,好吗?曲奇:我会的。
- Make Fern City proud, okay? COOKIE: I will.
这就做。哈哈。
I will. Ha, ha.
-啊!怎么回事--?女人:你还好吗?
- Aah! What the--? WOMAN: Are you all right?
我被什么绊倒了?是不是有人放了什么东西在这里好让我绊倒?
What'd I trip on? Did somebody put something here so I'd trip?
史考特:冷静点。克丽丝蒂:你为什么会摔倒?
SCOTT: Calm down. CHRISTY: Why did you fall?
好的,只是我的膝盖。我很好。
Okay, it's just my knee. I'm fine.
克丽丝蒂:小心。你会踩到你的狗的。
CHRISTY: Look out. You're gonna step on your dog.
-哦,不.你的膝盖全是乱七八糟的。-我们需要一位医生。
- Oh, no. Your knee is all messed up. - We need a doctor.
有没有--?我们能叫个医生吗?
Is there--? Can we get a medic?
这是最好的表演。
It's Best In Show.
你的膝盖肿得像个西瓜,甜心。
Your knee is ballooning up like a watermelon, sweetheart.
啊。
Aw.
宝贝,你不会错过这个的。温奇不会错过这个的。
Baby, you can't miss this. Winky can't miss this.
他已经工作了两年半了。他不会错过这个的。
He's worked for two and a half years. He can't miss this.
-他不会错过的?-他不会错过的
- He can't miss? - He can't miss it.
-然后我们找个训练员.-一个训练员?
- Then we get a handler. - A handler?
-我们有一个专业的训练员。-陌生人?
- We get a professional handler. - A stranger?
如果你想让狗出现在节目中,我们需要一个训练员。
If you want the dog in the show, we need a handler.
你必须这么做。你不得不。
You have to do it. You have to.
你得了脑震荡。你说的一点道理都没有。
You have a concussion. You're not making any sense.
你要做的就是跟着他。
All you have to do is follow him.
跟着他就行了。
Just follow him.
克丽丝蒂:我们会照顾你的。-你不会有事的.
CHRISTY: We'll take care of you. - You'll be fine.
我带他散步过
I've walked him--
你每晚都带他去散步。这就是步态。
You take him for a walk every night. That's gaiting.
我甚至不知道步态是什么。这是什么?
I don't even know what gaiting is. What's this?
你的号♥码,放在你的左臂上。把狗放在左边。
Your number, keep it on your left arm. Keep the dog on the left.
-为什么-格里.
- Why-- - Gerry...
.你要让温奇看看
...you're gonna show Winky.
特雷弗:他们来了!指针..。
TREVOR: And here they come! The pointer....
来自运动组的指针,由吉尔·科赫处理。
The pointer from the sporting group, handled by Jill Koch.
看看那只华丽的狗。
And look at that magnificent dog.
绝对漂亮。
Absolutely beautiful.
你觉得他们知道锦标赛在这里吗?
Do you think they know the championship's on the line here?
我想他们知道他们是非常特别的狗。
I think they know they're very special dogs...
.他们还在里面
...and that they're still in it.
还有那只猎犬..。
And the bloodhound....
巴克:找到指针的轨迹。特雷弗:漂亮的狗。
BUCK: Getting the track of the pointer. TREVOR: Beautiful dog.
特雷弗:休伯特。
TREVOR: Hubert.
我在和他的主人和训练员哈兰·佩珀谈过。
I was talking to his owner and handler, Harlan Pepper...
.他相信这只狗有很大的前途
...and he believes this dog has a tremendous future.
这是那只西伯利亚哈士奇,由乔安妮·迪克森负责。
And here's the Siberian husky, handled by Joanne Dixon.
巴克:也是一只漂亮的狗。特雷弗:太棒了,是的。
BUCK: Also a beautiful dog. TREVOR: Magnificent, yes.
巴克:他们也在炫耀他们的东西。
BUCK: And they're strutting their stuff too.
特雷弗:现在是猎犬小组了。这是诺维奇小猎犬。
TREVOR: The terrier group now. This is the Norwich terrier.
和..。
With....
-似乎有不同的操纵者.-不是曲奇·弗莱克
- Seems to have a different handler. - It's not Cookie Fleck.
巴克:我们得到消息说这条狗正在由……
BUCK: We're getting word that the dog is being handled by...
琦琦的丈夫格里·弗莱克
...Cookie's husband, Gerry Fleck.
特雷弗:非常不寻常。巴克:天哪,这太刺♥激♥了。
TREVOR: Very unusual. BUCK: Boy, this is thrilling.
在第九局的底部,一个夹击球员进来了。
The bottom of the ninth, a pinch hitter comes in.
我是疯了还是--?
Am I nuts or--?
他的脚有点问题。
Something's wrong with his feet.
特雷弗:我想我从来没有说过这样的话,但是我认为……
TREVOR: I don't think I ever find myself saying this, but I think...
-.你说得对巴克:他有两只左脚。
- ...you're right. BUCK: He's got two left feet.
特雷弗:这当然是第一次。
TREVOR: That is certainly a first.
去抓他们吧,伙计。伙计们。
Go get them, pal. Man.
特雷弗:还有玩具组,狮子狗和斯科特·东兰在这里……
TREVOR: And the toy group, the shih tzu is here with Scott Donlan...
-.穿着华丽的衣服巴克:斯科特正在蹦蹦跳跳地走着……
- ...in a splendid outfit. BUCK: Scott is prancing along...
.带着狗.看看他的行头。
...with the dog. And look at his outfit.
在我家附近,你穿着那样的衣服.
In my neighborhood, you wear an outfit like that...
.你最好是酒店门卫.
...you better be a hotel doorman.
他和他的狗玩得很开心。-这是狂想曲.
- He is having fun with his dog. - Here's Rhapsody...
巴克:那是你的最爱。特雷弗:.和克丽丝蒂。
BUCK: That's your favorite. TREVOR: ...with Christy.
巴克:观众也有反应。
BUCK: And the crowd's reacting too.
特雷弗:这只狗近乎完美,你会看到的。她知道这一点。
TREVOR: This dog is as close to perfect as you'll see. And she knows it.
-她知道这个。巴克:她有赢家的态度。
- She knows this. BUCK: She has a winner's attitude.
最后,最后我们有..。
And last, lastly we have the...
.设得兰牧羊犬我养的那条狗。
...the Shetland sheepdog. The dog I have.
牧羊人。
The Sheltie.
我来问问你。这可能有点偏离正轨。
Let me ask you. This may be a little bit off the path.
你认为我能仰卧推举多少重量?
How much weight do you think I could bench press?
你就猜一猜吧。大概的数字。
Just make a guess. Ballpark figure.
315英镑。我是说,我当时状态很好。
Three hundred and fifteen pounds. I mean, I was in top shape.
我不知道我能不能在这里来回。
I don't know if I could make it back and forth here.
-令人印象深刻。-死而复生,超过500人。
- Quite impressive. - Dead-lifted over 500.
特雷弗:我想我们都准备好了。巴克:哦,天哪。哦!这下糟了!
TREVOR: I think we're all set to go. BUCK: Oh, boy. Oh, boy!
法官:请把指针拿出来。
JUDGE: Bring out the pointer, please.
巴克:如果我没记错的话,法官是埃弗雷特·班布里奇。
BUCK: And the judge is Everett Bainbridge, if I'm not wrong.
特雷弗:是的,埃弗雷特是一位非常有经验的法官。
TREVOR: Yes, Everett is a very experienced judge.
巴克:我希望如此。-我们得到了很好的照顾.
BUCK: I would hope so. - We're in very good hands.
这就像是世界职业棒球大赛。你会得到最好的裁判员。
This is like the World Series. You get the best umpires.
请绕一圈。
Once around, please.
请把猎犬带出来。
Bring out the bloodhound, please.
请绕一圈。
Once around, please.
巴克:在这最后一轮比赛中,狗能赢还是输……
BUCK: Can a dog win it or lose it in this last round...
.还是法官已经下定决心了?
...or has the judge made up his mind?
哦,天哪,不会吧。这是..。
Oh, good heavens, no. This is....
在这一点上,这并不是胜负之分。
It's not won or lost at this point.
这是苹果和橙子,不同的品种。
It's apples and oranges, different breeds.
他们在找什么特别的东西吗?
Are they looking for something particular?
特雷弗:在某种程度上,这是一种直觉反应。这些都是..。
TREVOR: It's a gut reaction on some level. These are all...
-.非常棒的动物。巴克:那对法官来说太主观了。
-...superb animals. BUCK: Very subjective for the judge, then.
电影精选列表