现在,看看这个。法官会看着他说……
Now, look at that. The judge will look at him and say....
“嘿,嘿,嘿。”
"Hey. Hey. Hey."
有时候我觉得他会跟法官说:
Sometimes I think he'll talk to the judge and say:
“嘿,法官。嘿,法官,看着我。”
"Hey, judge. Hey, judge. Look at me."
我是说,这条狗不会说话的。
I mean, the dog isn't going to talk.
但他的头脑就像心灵感应。
But his mind is like a telepathy...
.他说的事情:
...thing where he says:
“我是这里最棒的。我是你见过的最棒的。”
"I'm the best one here. I'm the best one you've ever seen."
法官,在他心目中,因为他可以拿起.
The judge, in his mind, because he can pick up...
.在心灵感应上,威尔.
...on the telepathy, will...
.有时给他.
...sometimes give him...
.蓝♥丝♥带♥
...the blue ribbon.
“嘿,法官!里面发生了什么事?”
"Hey, judge! What's going on in there?
我知道你在想什么。
I know what you're thinking.
我是整个圈子里最棒的狗。“看到了吗?
And I'm the best dog in the whole ring." See?
这主意不错。也许我只是应该..。
That's not a bad idea. Maybe I just should...
.那就去做吧练习一下,对吧?休伯特。
...do that. Practice that, right? Hubert.
杰克:祝贺你!格里:大秀。
JACK: Congratulations! GERRY: The big show.
-你一定要开心。-大秀。
- You gotta be happy. - The big show.
你在费城要做什么?
What'll you do in Philly?
-你会看到什么?-一切。
- What will you see? - Everything.
我们要去看自♥由♥钟。
We're gonna see the Liberty Bell...
.他们做奶油芝士的地方.
...the place where they make the cream cheese....
哦,亲爱的!蜂蜜。
Oh, honey! Honey.
他们要去费城看看他们在哪里做奶油芝士。
They're gonna go to Philly and see where they make the cream cheese...
.我们已经谈论了很多年了!
...we've been talking about for years!
我想看看他们在哪里做淡奶油芝士。
I want to see where they make the light cream cheese.
我不想去另一栋楼。请。
I don't want to go to that other building. Please.
是的,我认为那家工厂不是砖头做的。
Yes, that factory is not made out of brick, I don't think.
[大家都在笑]
[ALL LAUGHING]
-我们会为你祈祷的。-祈祷吧.
- We'll cross our fingers for you. - Fingers crossed.
我们会停下来看望阿克伦的朋友。我跟你说过柏尔曼家的事。
We'll stop to see friends in Akron. I told you about the Bermans.
我们的好朋友。我们就到此为止吧。我们可以和他们住在一起。
Our good friends. We'll stop there. We can stay with them.
你以前谈过他。
You've talked about him before.
他们是亲密的朋友。
They're dear friends.
我妻子想把车开出140英里。
My wife wants to drive 140 miles out of our way...
.去看一些我们两三年前见过的人,所以.
...to see some people we saw two or three years ago, so....
我,嗯……
I, ahem....
不管怎么说。
Anyway.
哦,有人还是有点嫉妒。
Oh, someone's still a little jealous.
噢。哦,嫉妒吗?
Oh. Oh, jealous?
-他多少年前戳过我?-哈哈
- How many years ago did he poke me? - Ha, ha.
那是多少年前的事了?
How many years ago was that?
你见过我的妻子,喜剧演员。她觉得我在吃醋。
You've met my wife the comedian. She thinks I'm jealous.
我肯定一切都结束了。
I'm sure it's all over with.
-噢,来吧.看看多甜蜜啊。-现在看到了吧,这就是它起作用的原因.
- Aw, come on. Look how sweet. - Now see, that's why it works.
两者[唱]:上帝喜欢小猎犬
BOTH [SINGING]: God loves a terrier
-不,他有-是的,他有
- Yes, he does - Yes, he does
-上帝爱小猎犬-上帝爱小猎犬
- God loves a terrier - God loves a terrier
-那是因为-那是因为
- That's because - That's because
-小,结实,明亮,真实-小,结实,明亮,真实
- Small, sturdy, bright and true - Small, sturdy, bright and true
-他们给你他们的爱-他们给你他们的爱
- They give their love to you - They give their love to you
-上帝没有错过一针-上帝没有错过一针
- God didn't miss a stitch - God didn't miss a stitch
-不管是狗还是婊♥子♥-是狗还是婊♥子♥
- Be it dog or be it bitch - Be it dog or be it bitch
当他做诺维奇快餐船的时候
When he made the Norwich merrier
-带着他可爱的小屁♥股♥-带着他可爱的小屁♥股♥
- With his cute little derrière - With his cute little derrière
-是的,上帝爱小猎犬-是的,上帝爱小猎犬
- Yes, God loves a terrier - Yes, God loves a terrier
[人群欢呼]
[CROWD CHEERING]
这是什么?这是什么球?这是什么球?
What is this? What is this ball? What is this ball?
这是你的球吗?这是你的球吗?
Is this your ball? Is this your ball?
雪莉·安:我们的工作关系很好。
SHERRI ANN: We have a wonderful working relationship.
而我..。
And I...
.不得不说我想要最好的操控者.
...have to say I wanted the best handler...
-.我得到了我想要的-没错.你当然是这么做的。
- ...and I get what I want. - That's right. You sure did.
我打开的这个狗舍其实只是一个狗舍.
And this kennel that I opened up was really just a kennel...
.直到,嗯,雪莉·安和莱斯利出现.
...until, um, Sherri Ann and Leslie showed up...
.他们的慷慨让这个不起眼的小狗窝--
...and their generosity has turned this humble little kennel--
-那是个狗屎盒子.-嗯,是的。
- It was a shit box. - Well, yeah.
他们把这个地方变成了一个尖端的,最先进的..。
They have turned this place into a cutting-edge, state-of-the-art...
.收♥容♥所♥,我真的很感谢他们太棒了。
...kennel facility and I'm just so grateful to them. It's just fantastic.
[克里斯蒂大喊大叫]
[CHRISTY SHOUTING]
和雪莉·安在一起,我们也有这种美妙的友谊。真的很棒。
With Sherri Ann, we have this fantastic friendship too. It's really great.
我们在这里有一点家庭动力。
And we have a little bit of a family dynamic going here...
……几乎反映了我从小长大的经历。
...and pretty much mirrors what I grew up with.
我父亲是监工.
My father was the taskmaster...
.守纪律的人,这就是我的工作,我是妈妈/爸爸。
...the disciplinarian, which is what I do, I'm the mommy/daddy.
就像,惩罚先生。
Like, Mr. Punishment.
嗯,你知道,我还奖励你。
Well, you know, I also reward.
但是雪莉要为无条件的爱负责,你知道的。
But Sherri is responsible for the unconditional love, you know.
和装饰能力。
And the decorative abilities.
确实如此。心灵和灵魂,这就是我母亲所做的。
Exactly. The heart and soul, which is what my mother did.
那是她的工作。她在那里是为了无条件的爱。
That was her job. She was there for unconditional love.
这对我的家人很管用。
And it worked for my family...
直到我妈妈在81年自杀
...until my mom committed suicide in '81.
杰克:来,让我来帮你。我来帮助你吧。
JACK: Here, let me help you out. Let me help you.
格里:我拿到了,我拿到了。
GERRY: I got it, I got it.
快点,慢点,你前面还有很长的路要走,孩子。
Come on, slow down, you got a long trip ahead of you, boy.
好吧,为了文奇的便便,以防万一。
Okay, for Winky's poopies, just in case.
-你想得真周到。-爱你.
- You're so thoughtful. - Love you.
-谢谢你.-我们爱你。
- Thank you. - We love you.
谢谢你来查看我们的房♥子。
And thanks for checking in on the house.
在亚特兰大的谢尔曼战争步道,在李的报应上吃一个火腿三明治。
Sherman's War Trail in Atlanta, get a ham sandwich at Lee's Comeuppance.
一定要在那里停下来,买♥♥一个火腿三明治。
Make sure you stop there and get a ham sandwich.
杰克,钥匙。
Jack, the keys.
前门-我们知道怎么进去
- Front door-- - We know how to get in.
-祝你玩得愉快。-祝你玩得愉快。
- Have a good one. - Have a great time.
把蓝♥丝♥带♥带回家!
Bring home the blue ribbon!
不要给植物浇水,它们是塑料的。
Don't water the plants, they're plastic.
[笑]
[LAUGHING]
-把蓝♥丝♥带♥带回家。格里:好的。
- Bring home the blue ribbon. GERRY: Okay.
莱妮:等你回来我们再喝一杯。
LAINIE: We'll have drinks when you get back.
杰克:前进……
JACK: Forward...
.呵呵!
...ho!
所有人:再见!
ALL: Bye!
珍妮花:再见!
JENNIFER: See you!
莱妮:祝你玩得愉快!
LAINIE: Have a great time!
你拿到路线图和其他东西了吗?
You got your road map and stuff?
我想我都准备好了,伙计们。
I think I'm all set, fellas.
-你这里有什么?-这是我捡到的一个小东西.
- What you got in here? - That's a little thing I picked up.
你要钓鱼吗?
Will you do some fishing?
不,我要去看狗展。
No, I'm going to the dog show.
他们没有湖泊和河流吗?
They ain't got no lakes or rivers?
我想我没有太多时间去做那件事。
I don't think I'll have much time to do that.
祝你好运,休伯特!去伤害那些北方佬的狗吧。
Good luck, Hubert! Go put some hurt on them Yankee dogs.
-谢谢.-我们会处理好一切的
- Thanks. - We'll take care of everything.
什么都不用担心。我们已经安排好了。
Don't have to worry about nothing. We got it in order.
这就是我跟你说过的那盘有搞笑歌♥曲的录音带。
This is that tape I was telling you about with the funny songs.
-这对路上真的很有好处。-那太好了.谢谢。
- It's real good for the road. - That's great. Thanks.
-一路顺风,休伯特.祝好运。-抓一条大鱼!
- Bon voyage, Hubert. Good luck. - Catch a big one!
玩开心点儿!休伯特,谁来钓大鱼?
Have a good time! Hubert, who'll catch a big fish?
-谁去钓鱼?-去抓他们,休伯特.
- Who's going fishing? - Go get them, Hubert.
-你这条狗!-玩得开心。
- You the dog! - Have a good time.
戴尔:如果你累了,就靠边停车。如果你饿了,吃点东西吧。再见。
DALE: If you get tired, pull over. If you get hungry, eat something. Bye.
再见,休伯特!
See you, Hubert!
别忘了带子!再见。
Don't forget the tape! Bye-bye.
格雷厄姆:嗯,我们已经开始……
GRAHAM: Well, we've started...
.你可以说我有点迷信.
...you can call a little bit of superstition on my part...
.但是我总是喜欢拉开正式的帷幕,可以说.
...but I always like to put up the official curtain, so to speak...
呃,因为这里的窗帘会承载
...uh, because this curtain here will carry the...
.五月花狗展的官方标志
...official symbol of the Mayflower Dog Show.
电影精选列表