.牛排,丁字形,刀刃,球尖,三尖,卡克.
...porterhouse, T-bone, blade, ball-tip, tri-tip, chuck.
-我们什么都拿到了.-所以,基本上,你知道,肉。哈哈。
- We got everything. - So, basically, you know, meat. Ha, ha.
-有很多肉。史考特:哦,太好了。
- Got a lot of meat. SCOTT: Oh, good.
斯特凡:现在,泰龙……
STEFAN: Now, Tyrone....
泰隆喜欢那些肾脏。半个拍击怎么样?
Tyrone liked those kidneys. How about a half-pound?
不,不是肾脏。我不想拔膜。
No, not the kidneys. I don't want to pull the membranes.
我来处理胎膜。
I'll take care of the membranes.
-你可以做到的.-别说了.
- You could pull it off. - Stop it.
-一半的三文鱼和肾脏。-好的.
- Half of salmon and kidneys. - All right.
帮我个忙。只要拿一根意大利香肠棒出来就行了。
Do me a favor. Just get one of those pepperoni sticks out.
-我只想拿着它.-你能停下来吗?你太坏了。
- I just want to hold it. - Will you stop it? You are so bad.
斯特凡:我做了大约14年的理发师……
STEFAN: I had been a hairdresser about 14 years...
.我去看了一场演出,我看到他的头在这里.
...and I went to a show, and I saw his nibs here...
.呃,跟猎狼打成一片
...uh, having his way with a borzoi.
就像他生来就喜欢那样绕着戒指走,他的确是。
Just trotting around that ring like he was born to it, and he was.
我问我的前妻,我说,“她是谁?”她说,“那是斯科特。
And I asked my ex-wife, I said, "Who's that?" She says, "That's Scott.
他展示了一条好狗。“
He shows a good dog."
我从来没有见过像他这样轻盈的人--
I've never seen anyone as light on his feet--
-乐福鞋里的光。说出来。-不,不,不!
- Light in the loafers. Say it. - No, no, no!
-住手.不是的。-等我告诉妈妈!
- Stop. No. - Wait until I tell Mom!
只是他和猎狼似乎有同样的舞步,一样的……
It's just he and the borzoi seemed to have the same prance, the same....
你可能会说,他们就像是同一机构的两个成员。
It was like they were two members of the same body, you might say.
这是一件美妙的事情。
And it was a wonderful thing.
我认识一个人,他在同一具身体上有两个肢体。
I knew a guy who had two members on the same body.
-我和他约会了半个小时.-做梦去吧.
- I dated him a half hour. - In your dreams.
太累了……去吧。对不起。你在讲故事。
Got so exhausted.... Go on. I'm sorry. You were telling a story.
不,我问黛布,我说,“那是谁?”她说:
No, and I asked Deb, I said, "Who's that?" She said:
“那是斯科特,他剪头发,给狗梳毛……
"That's Scott, and he cuts hair, he grooms dogs...
.他展示狗,他是个天才。“
...and he shows dogs, and he's a genius."
-然后我就像是校园里的野人-俱乐部场景。俱乐部先生-场景在这里。
- Then I was, like, wild man on campus. - Club scene. Mr. Club-Scene here.
周五晚上,我会有三个星期六晚上,然后回家醒来。
On Friday night, I'd have three Saturday nights, then go home and wake up.
天啊,真让人激动。真的,在你没试过之前不要批评它。
My, God, what a thrill. Really, don't knock it till you've tried it.
不管怎样,我们聚在一起,我们看了几部电影.
Anyway, so we get together, we see several movies...
-.我们喜欢一样的东西-不知不觉中……
- ...we like the same stuff. - Before you know it....
-这是一个全美式的爱情故事。-当然是的.
- It's the all-American love story. - It sure is.
写得大大的。
Writ large.
字幕上有几个大字:“我们。”
On the marquee, big letters: "Us."
女:莱斯利和我已经在一起五年了。
WOMAN: Leslie and I have been together five years.
我们的关系很棒,而且是身体上的。
We have an amazing relationship, and it's very physical.
我是说,他还是惹恼了我。
I mean, he still pushes all my buttons.
你知道,人们会说,“哦,但是他比你大得多。”
And you know, people say, "Oh, but he's so much older than you."
你知道吗?我才是那个要把他推开的人。
And you know what? I'm the one having to push him away.
是啊,我们都有这么多共同点。
Yeah, we both have so much in common.
我们都喜欢喝汤。
We both love soup.
还有,呃,我们喜欢户外活动。
And, uh, we love the outdoors.
我们喜欢雪豌豆。
We love snow peas.
还有,呃.
And, uh...
.说话而不说话
...talking and not talking.
呃..。
Uh....
我们不能聊个没完。
We could not talk or talk forever...
.还能找到一些不能谈论的事情
...and still find things to not talk about.
呃,嗨。我是格雷厄姆·希索姆。
Uh, hi. I'm Graham Chissolm.
我是五月花狗展的节目主席。
And I'm the show chairman here at the Mayflower Dog Show.
呃,这对我来说是一个非常特别的时刻。
Uh, this is a very special time for me.
这是我每年演出前都要做的事。
It's something I do every year before the show...
.呃,是来这里,最后一次,享受孤独.
...uh, is come here and kind of, for the last time, enjoy the solitude...
.呃,我称之为空白画布的东西呵呵。
...uh, of what I call a blank canvas. Heh.
还有,呃,就在那儿。外面什么都没有。
And, uh, there it is right there. There's nothing out there.
呃,反正我看不出来。这里没人。
Uh, not that I can see, anyway. No one here.
从现在开始的五天内,你不会相信有什么不同。
In five days from now, you are not gonna believe the difference.
这个中心将挤满了人。
This center will be packed with people.
人群的咆哮,活力四射.
And the roar of the crowd, the energy...
.这座建筑将会散发出惊人的气息.
...that this building will exude will be phenomenal...
.有赢家和输家虽然没有人会输。
...with winners and losers. Although no one loses.
我们不喜欢这么说。但有些人要开车很长时间才能回家。
We don't like to say that. But some have a long drive home.
一些努力工作才来到这里的狗也有悲伤的眼神。
And there are sad eyes on some dogs that worked hard to get here.
汉密尔顿?哈密尔顿。
MEG: Hamilton? Hamilton.
-我们得打电♥话♥给尼尔肯医生-为什么?
- We gotta call Dr. Nelken. - Why?
比阿特丽斯在床单上尿了个尿。
Beatrice made a pee-pee on the sheets...
.还有你拖鞋里的便便
...and a poopie in your slipper.
穿着我的Orvis拖鞋吗-我不知道
- In my Orvis slippers? - I don't know.
-天啊.-你和她谈过了吗?
- God. - You been talking to her?
-我当然看过了.-你一直在说什么?
- Of course I have. - What have you been saying?
我一直在说当我们做♥爱♥的时候。
I've been saying that when we make love...
.这是一件美好的事情.
...it's a beautiful thing.
有时候会。
Sometimes.
-你说什么?梅格:我们在星巴克见过面。
- Excuse me? MEG: We met at Starbucks.
不是在同一家星巴克。我们见过对方.
Not at the same Starbucks. We saw each other...
.在街对面的不同星巴克.
...at different Starbucks across the street from each other...
.汉密尔顿有一天鼓起勇气穿过街道.
...and Hamilton got up the courage to walk across the street one day...
.然后走近我
...and approached me.
-是的,我以前在法学院见过你.-是的。
- Yeah, I'd seen you at law school before. - Yeah.
我知道有时候我会在星巴克.
And I know that sometimes I'd be in one Starbucks...
.你会在另一家星巴克,然后我会想.
...you'd be in the other Starbucks, and then I'd think...
.我接下来应该去那家星巴克.
...I should go over to that Starbucks next.
然后你就会在另一家星巴克。所以我们有点越界了.
And then you'd be at the other Starbucks. So we kind of crossed....
[笑]
[LAUGHING]
-我知道.现在听起来太蠢了。-他太棒了.
- I know. It sounds so stupid now. - He's so good.
我记得遇见你的时候我正在喝一杯浓咖啡。
I remember I was drinking a grande espresso when I met you.
是的,我觉得那真的很性感。
That's right, and I thought that was really sexy.
-我在喝卡布奇诺.-我记得.
- I was drinking cappuccinos. - I remember.
然后我去了拿铁咖啡,现在又来了双份浓缩咖啡玛奇朵。
Then I went to lattes, and then now, double espressos macchiato.
我现在是个大块头了,你知道的,柴茶拿铁,豆浆那种。
And I'm now a big old, you know, Chai-tea-latte, soy milk kind of guy.
-大豆。嗯。-因为乳糖。
- Soy. Yeah. - Because of the lactose.
-嗯-嗯.你现在是乳糖不耐受了。-嗯-嗯.
- Mm-hm. You're lactose intolerant now. - Mm-hm.
我穿过街道,你就在那里……
And I walked across the street, and there you were and....
在我的Mac上工作。
Working on my Mac.
-我还有我的Mac.-你的Mac.
- And I had my Mac. - Your Mac.
在那里,然后,我看了看,她正在读“J·克鲁兹”。
And there, and then, I look over and she's reading J. Crew.
太奇怪了,因为那时我也是J.Crew的超级粉丝。我现在还在
That's so weird, as I was such a huge J. Crew person then too. Still am.
嗯-嗯。
Mm-hm.
我们有时喜欢周末去星巴克.
We sometimes like to just go to Starbucks on weekends and...
.以L.L.Bean目录为例
...take an L.L. Bean catalog.
我会说,“亲爱的,有什么新鲜事吗?”
I'll say, "Honey, what's new?"
她有五分钟的时间去看看有什么新鲜事。
She has five minutes to look and find what's new.
他们已经存在了很久了。我们太幸运了。
They've been around forever. We are so lucky.
我们是如此幸运,在目录中长大。
We were so lucky to have been raised amongst catalogs.
哦,这容易多了。
Oh, it's so much easier.
你不用和人打交道那么多。
You don't have to deal with people as much.
你可以直接和电♥话♥里的人谈。
You can just talk to the person on the phone.
-或者不是.-是的。
- Or not. - Yeah.
哈伦:我喜欢在……之前带休伯特去树林里散步。
HARLAN: I like to take Hubert for a walk in the woods before...
.我给他看,因为.
...I show him, because...
.对他来说这是一个更自然的环境.
...it's a more natural kind of environment for him...
.这让他放松,这让我.
...and it makes him relax, and it makes me...
.也放松一下,不去想竞争。
...relax too, to not think about the competition.
出去走走,你知道的.
Just take a walk and, you know...
.闻一闻地面之类的,然后,嗯.
...smell the ground and all that, and, uh....
你闻到什么味道了?你闻到什么味道了?
What'd you smell? What'd you smell?
看,很多时候,他在做的是,他--
See, a lot of times, what he's doing is, he's--
猎犬不仅有很棒的鼻子,而且--
A bloodhound not only has a great nose, but he also--
他们会说话。所以,他在做什么,他在说话。
They can talk. So, what he's doing, he's talking.
他在说,“你们说了什么?”
He's saying, "What'd you talk?"
你们说了什么?你们说了什么?
What'd you talk? What'd you talk?
他在说,“我准备好了。”那就是他准备好表演的时候。
He's saying, "I'm ready." That's when he's ready for a show.
因为他说,“我准备好了,我准备好了。”
Because he says, "I'm ready. I'm ready."
看,那我就知道他准备好了。怎么了,孩子?
See, then I know he's ready. What is it, boy?
他说,“我准备好了,我走了,我准备好了。”
He says, "I'm ready. I've walked and I'm ready."
睡个好觉,然后..。
Have a good night's sleep, and then...
.我们要走了,这会是你的表演时间,对吗?
...we'll get going and it'll be showtime for you, right?
电影精选列表